Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,838 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal (51622 Views)

Breaking: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal / Tribunal Dismisses Wike’s Objection To New Chairman, Begins Hearing / Appeal Court Reserves Ruling On Wike’s Suit Against Peterside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 27, 2015
efilefun:
The result of the rerun will be so close to that of Buhari Vs GEJ in Kano state... Wike knows he's gone already
Wike won't be available for the re-run. He would be without immunity just before the election and EFCC/SSS would have filed criminal cases against him. Mark my words.

8 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by sojas: 11:21am On Oct 27, 2015
nsyforreal:

its obvious it will definitely turn out this way.Supreme court will support the govt of the day.

If I were WIike I Wont stress myself, just go for rerun and flog dakuku again.

If the election is conducted one million times, pdp will win one million times.

Even if Buhari is Inec chairman and Amaechi is returning officer, pdp will win hands down.

Amaechi, dakuku and even apc knows. All this things are propaganda in the south west. If you come to south south, you will see that Apc is taken as opposition and they dont have ground at all.

If you want to believe me, let them conduct the rerun you will all see.

Sharrap!!! Why is he appealing? He cannot even get upto 100k votes during re-run. Bookmark this.

6 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by akin7686(m): 11:21am On Oct 27, 2015
grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by ScholarDee(m): 11:22am On Oct 27, 2015
yinmu
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 27, 2015
Ok after supreme court what next? Mr wike I beg just go chill for re-run if you win lucky you but if you loose chaiiii it won't be funny for at all. I guess by then you will take d next flight to U.S

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by superstar1(m): 11:22am On Oct 27, 2015
asha80:
So who now becomes governor of rivers state till the time rerun is done since speaker of rivers house of assembly election has being nullified?

Chief Judge automatically becomes the interim Governor, according to the constitution.

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Walelavender(m): 11:24am On Oct 27, 2015
Not by power nor by might.....Wike should better go on marathon fasting till the result of the re-run is declared. This battering is getting unbearable ogrin

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Wadosky(m): 11:24am On Oct 27, 2015
searching4love:
BY THE TIME APC FINISHES WITH PDP, THEY WON'T EVEN HAVE MONEY TO PRINT 2019 ELECTION POSTERS AND BANNERS. grin grin grin

DAKUKU IS ABOUT TO ENJOY THE FEDERAL MIGHT THAT WIKE ENJOYED UNDER MAMA PISS. AMAECHI NOW HAS ACCESS TO DSS, NAVY, POLICE, EFCC, MILITARY AND OTHER FEDERAL AGENCIES. THERE IS NO WAY WIKE WILL GET UP TO 100K VOTES THIS TIME grin grin

WE WILL SPREAD PROPAGANDA, MANIPULATE AND DO EVERYTHING TO TAKE OVER RIVERS AND AKWA IBOM.

UNA NEVER CHI CHUM CHIN grin grin
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by ihatesycophant(m): 11:24am On Oct 27, 2015
Gaborone:
...and that's how the cookie crumbles.

I would have been surprised if the Supreme Court had held otherwise, and that's because the ground for the appeal didn't hold water. Territorial jurisdiction has never been fundamental to any suit. Seems they were just grasping at straws with that one.

May the best man for Nigeria and its states always win.
The funny thing is that they are short in their memory.The gubernatorial primary elections of Rivers state, Taraba state and Adamawa were done in ABuja by PDP while respective state members complained for the foul play.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 27, 2015
superstar1:

Chief Judge automatically becomes the interim Governor, according to the constitution.

Sorry but I thought tribunal said he remains the governor till the date of re-run?
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by modath(f): 11:25am On Oct 27, 2015
Tvegas:

Am good modath,using my left eye to check on you people on the other thread. grin

I have left them there, make nerf dey sort am out, she is a peacemaker, i ain't ... cheesy grin

Don't want to unveil some masquerades...... wink
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Sant1m: 11:25am On Oct 27, 2015
tommykiwi:
Apc will be beaten hand's down during the re-run election so don't start celebrating too early....APC will neva win in South-South even if ur Dullard president is the Inec chairman....mcteeew!
Idiot! Edo is in South Central i guess,

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Olukat(m): 11:26am On Oct 27, 2015
The real judgement day is coming grin grin grin grin
Celebrate not Fulani and his slaves tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Bring on the re-run, we are waiting!
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by boujaye: 11:26am On Oct 27, 2015
agarawu23:
the new development smiley

Lets forget sentiment and let Dakuku (Ameachi) and Wike come for a re-run, without mercenary of any kind, Wike will beat him hands down.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by KolaShangOne(m): 11:28am On Oct 27, 2015
As expected..
But its still PDP who might win Rivers. People in d south south don't like APC because they feel its a Muslim party. Wike just needs to calm down and campaign vigorously while ensuring APC doesn't rig too.. Nobody is a saint in this Nigeria.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by ExInferis(m): 11:29am On Oct 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
I've lost hope in the judiciary
The almjaris have taken over the judiciary, God will vindicate us.

The judiciary has also lost hope in you

Your type represent everything wrong with this country. You prefer a system of impunity and brigandage much like the pdp instituted and which allow political thugs like the Wikes and Fayoses to thrive.

This is a cleanup.

Get with the program...

....or get lost.

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Charly68: 11:29am On Oct 27, 2015
Wike !Wike!! Wike!!! These people will wicked you ooo,they will go to any length to waste your money just as your party did to them in Ekiti ..Save your cash & run for your life now !

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by yemmynoni: 11:29am On Oct 27, 2015
afanide:
Which ever way it turns out, PDP will be restored back to power........
yes in Biafra, wake up before you are wiked

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by ThisMeansWAR: 11:31am On Oct 27, 2015
warrior01:
Good. Where is that stewpid boy called Barcanista? You ain't seen nothing yet. I Implore all Igbos to join our true brothers from the North and West in sharing the remaining oil in the so called Niger Delta. To hell with the so called PDP and their traitors. To your tents oh Israel
stop crying
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Enesi47: 11:32am On Oct 27, 2015
lewisacid:
Niger delta belong 2 PDP..
lol, but you be igbo man na,are you going to river state to cast vote
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Kulas: 11:32am On Oct 27, 2015
Let the elections be conducted 100 times,PDP must win all.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by superstar1(m): 11:33am On Oct 27, 2015
Tbliss12:

Sorry but I thought tribunal said he remains the governor till the date of re-run?

Yes, that is what the tribunal said.

I was only replying his enquiry on who becomes the Governor if there is no Gov, Deputy Gov, Speaker and Deputy Speaker.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by obailala(m): 11:34am On Oct 27, 2015
shamecurls:
[size=18pt]Who God has blessed, No man can curse[/size]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3004014_rivers_jpg818c666ee722b398c1a9cb51d5da027e
Is it just me or does someone else think this picture looks gay? lipsrsealed undecided
Also, is that the name of Dakuku's deputy?... [size=14pt]Hon. Honorable[/size] grin grin

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Enesi47: 11:35am On Oct 27, 2015
franchizy:
Rivers state is a PDP state, no vacancy for APC.

We shall meet in the battlefield. Wike remains unstoppable.

We are ready for war in Rivers state.

With the Igbo's vote, wike is sure of victory because wike is Igbo and we accept ikwerres are Igbo's.
lol, last year was no vacancy in aso rock, now it s river state

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 27, 2015
the aftermath of rivers state elections is due to the exit of gej,pdp never saw tomorrow,
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Enesi47: 11:36am On Oct 27, 2015
Emmy4Naija:
One thing is sure. Notherners and Yoruba'sthat are celebrating these miscarriage of justice are not the people that will vote in Rivers state.
Or will APC import voters into the state?
will all the igbo match to river to cast vote?

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by SirNetwork(m): 11:36am On Oct 27, 2015
Right from the day justice Pindigha was replaced as the chairman of the Rivers State Election Tribunal, that was when I knew its over for Wike.

Anyway, those of you with java programming projects should see my signature for assistance.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by proxillin(m): 11:38am On Oct 27, 2015
nsyforreal:

its obvious it will definitely turn out this way.Supreme court will support the govt of the day.

If I were WIike I Wont stress myself, just go for rerun and flog dakuku again.

If the election is conducted one million times, pdp will win one million times.

Even if Buhari is Inec chairman and Amaechi is returning officer, pdp will win hands down.

Amaechi, dakuku and even apc knows. All this things are propaganda in the south west. If you come to south south, you will see that Apc is taken as opposition and they dont have ground at all.

If you want to believe me, let them conduct the rerun you will all see.

Exactly how you were so sure Jonathan was gonna win and Agbaje was gonna win Lagos.

As if Ameachi/Dakuku have no supporters. APC is also strong in Rivers state. APC started in Rivers state.

If its free and fair, I am not sure who will win yet. Fingers crossed.

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Olaolufred(m): 11:39am On Oct 27, 2015
obailala:

Is it just me or does someone else think this picture looks gay? lipsrsealed undecided
Also, is that the name of Dakuku's deputy?... [size=14pt]Hon. Honorable[/size] grin grin

HOPE YOU ARE GROWN UP TO KNOW WHO IS Boutros Boutros-Ghali?

OR ALHAJI ABUBAKAR ALHAJI?

SUCH DO HAPPEN

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Inspectahdeck(m): 11:39am On Oct 27, 2015
Gbam now Wike can rest and face the issues in front of him such as fresh elections and campaign.

The wailers will claim the apex court was biased in its judgement or apc had something to do with it. Over to them.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal by Ayatullah(m): 11:39am On Oct 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
I've lost hope in the judiciary
The almjaris have taken over the judiciary, God will vindicate us.

I don talk before say curse (EPE) don catch you just as your name OZAOEKPE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Buhari's Men Kidnapped Chibok Girls" - Fani Kayode / Faces/Images On The New 5000 Naira Note / President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.