Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

10 Ways To Get Sex When You Travel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways To Get Sex When You Travel (612 Views)

How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home / 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] / Four Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Ladies.. Num 1 Is Common! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Get Sex When You Travel by 9jatravel(f): 11:43am On Oct 27, 2015
Travelling around and becoming a nomad often means changing countries more often than your underwear. This can often lead to the usual frolics – shagging on trains, blowjobs on street corners and trying to sleep in a hostel bunk knowing the Peruvian couple sleeping above you are doing it doggy style. Without going into too many details or mentioning names, here’s a few guaranteed easy ways to get laid and have a bit of sex when you travel! (By the way I’m writing this from a male perspective since I’m male, hope some of these ways work for the ladies too!). For one post only, Don’t Stop Living is Don’t Stop Shagging! Good luck and always carry condoms and stay safe! http://9jatravel.com.ng/10-ways-to-get-sex-when-you-travel/

(1) (Reply)

Things You Should Know About Your Vagina ... Neecey Beresford / Types Of Girls And How They Respond To Ur Approach / What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.