Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story (34092 Views)

Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk / 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by lekjons(m): 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
A
Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by Ne0w1zarD: 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
Touching

★★★★★
Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by Jediel1(m): 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
banky why na which kin lie be dis. No be you i hear say dem born for US. Na wa oo naija celebrities be trying to give motivational speech.
Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by Onegai(f): 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
Someone spoke about how his brother was there for him and mentored him and the OP is sending this as a message to women to stand by their men? And people are agreeing with him?

Is this how low the Educational sector of Nigeria has fallen??

shocked shocked shocked

I saw someone looking for graduates to work in a Nigerian bank and he specified only foreign-based grads should apply. And I met a lady at the top of one of Nigeria's biggest banks and she said "if it's not a private university or a foreign one, we try not to hire too many of them as full-time staff". My God, I see why: lack of reading and comprehension.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by tosyne2much(m): 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
And you think these ladies will learn from this ? cool

1 Like

Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by kinibigdeal(m): 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
Is something missing from the story

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by Toks2008(m): 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
Toks2008:
How many ladies will allow their bae leave a great job in the states to come to Nigeria in the bid to fulfill his passion at a time when others were running out?

This is a touching story for our ladies to take a cue from and understand that most great men have passed through terrible times and im so positive that if he has had a lady stood by him during his hard days,he won't be confused as to which lady to marry because most of our stars are happily married to their long time girlfriends.

Story By Banky.W

So yes there were videos on tv, but I was flat out broke. I'd spent all my savings on my music business.. I was driving a beat down car that broke down on every possible major road in Lagos, and I had resorted to "borrowing" 5k from my manager weekly, to fuel my car and buy recharge cards. I'd started second guessing my decision. Shld I have moved back at all? Shld I have listened to folks and stayed in nyc? It was hard. I wasn't getting any show bookings, infact Segun & I used to show up to events wayyy early just to make sure we could get inside, and times without number we wld beg & plead to get 5 mins to perform on shows only to get turned down. I was frustrated. Why wasn't my music working here? Why couldnt ppl see what we saw?

I was in shock. How did he expect me to just shake everything off just like that? My mental state was a total mess. I didn't have a penny to even pay for the studio time, and even my car had been bashed. I said "bro even if I want to record, how would I pay for it?" He asked who I'd wanna work with and I said Cobhams. He asked me to find out how much it would cost... I did. The next day he walked into my room with the entire amount in full that he had borrowed from someone. Plus extra for cab fare.

I shared this particular story because I also want to encourage y'all. I know life can be hard and harsh, but don't give up hope after the darkest of nights, because your morning is right around the corner.

Hmmmm! so so speeches nd now i believe more than ever before that oju eni ma la a ri iyonu
Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
And you think these ladies will learn from this ? cool
oh boy.......wat do u mean?? angry angry
Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by Kjking(m): 2:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
cool write up
Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
Determination and hard work that paid off.. Nice story. So I'm essence,the OP's telling us that we should be to our man as Segun was to Banky..Toks,is that it?

1 Like

Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by Sijo01(f): 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
Title of thread different from its body. Op n mods, watin happen? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
searching4lovee:
NO NIGERIAN GIRL WILL STAND BY YOU IF YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY undecided THEY ARE ALL PARASITES AND MONEY HUNGRY BIITCHES. ALL THEY WANT IS A SELF MADE DUDE WHO WILL ACT AS THEIR CASH COW IN THE GUISE OF LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP. ALL THEY HAVE TO OFFER IS THEIR STRETCH MARK FILLED BOOBS AND SMELLY OVER BLEACHED PUSSSIES SMELLING LIKE A ROTTEN FISH.

IF YOU WANT TRUE LOVE, GO FOR A FOREIGN GIRL.

#team foreign girls cool cool
THIS ONE NEVER GET OVER HIM HEARTBREAK

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
Still looking for the lady in the story

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by Toks2008(m): 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
Onegai:
Someone spoke about how his brother was there for him and mentored him and the OP is sending this as a message to women?

Is this how low the a educational sector of Nigeria has fallen??

shocked shocked shocked

If you are educated enough and well inclined intellectually,you will understand that it is imperative and very apparent to relate a story in a multi-facet manner so try and be mentally creative and you will catch the drift.

1 Like

Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Determination and hard work that paid off.. Nice story. So I'm essence,the OP's telling us that we should be to our man as Segun was to Banky..Toks,is that it?

ivyicey:
Still looking for the lady in the story

Nne, me sef, Ayaf confuse patapata!! undecided undecided. I had to read it twice!

4 Likes

Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by hob(m): 2:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
So which lady stood by banky

im confused ooooooooooo

4 Likes

Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by porrigeyam(m): 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
searching4lovee:
NO NIGERIAN GIRL WILL STAND BY YOU IF YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY undecided THEY ARE ALL PARASITES AND MONEY HUNGRY BIITCHES. ALL THEY WANT IS A SELF MADE DUDE WHO WILL ACT AS THEIR CASH COW IN THE GUISE OF LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP. ALL THEY HAVE TO OFFER IS THEIR STRETCH MARK FILLED BOOBS AND SMELLY OVER BLEACHED PUSSSIES SMELLING LIKE A ROTTEN FISH.

true talk bro

1 Like

Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
What does this story have to do with a girl standing by her man? It's more like your big bro standing by you

3 Likes

Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by Toks2008(m): 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
Sijo01:
Title of thread different from its body. Op n mods, watin happen? undecided

Lol! then you are not catching it at all.

The first two paragraphs is where the message of teh topic is embedded. Read again.

Ok imagine yourself as banky w bae and in New york with him while he is working in a very good firm and he suddenly decides to leave all that to pursue a passion that has no guaranty of seeing the light of the day.

Be sincere will you agree? and if you say yes at the point where he was borrowing 5k weekly what would you have done?

I believe you now get the message.
Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by Toks2008(m): 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
tchidi:

Nne, me sef, Ayaf confuse patapata!! undecided undecided. I had to read it twice!

Toks2008:

Lol! then you are not catching it at all.
The first two paragraphs is where the message of teh topic is embedded. Read again.
Ok imagine yourself as banky w bae and in New york with him while he is working in a very good firm and he suddenly decides to leave all that to pursue a passion that has no guaranty of seeing the light of the day.
Be sincere will you agree? and if you say yes at the point where he was borrowing 5k weekly what would you have done?
I believe you now get the message.
Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by isinno: 3:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
Toks2008:

No Segun is a male friend that helped him.
who is this Segun self? I been they think say nah Segun Arinze shocked
Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by Toks2008(m): 3:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ne0w1zarD:
Touching

★★★★★

So so touching..Even me i never reach that level where i go dey borrow 5k weekly but look at a guy that have been there and today he is an icon and wealthy too pursuing his passion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by val4sure(m): 3:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
the title of the post didn't correspond with the story line...anyway good to hear

1 Like

Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by Topsyvic(f): 3:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
So Wat dose it av to do with ladies na?

3 Likes

Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by missKiffy(f): 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
Touching story
Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by cardoctor(m): 3:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
Second lady nko?
Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by mascot87(m): 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
searching4lovee:

Where can i get a foreign girl to date? I am serious o
Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by dammieight(m): 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
misspicy:
kikkikikikikiki...i.didnt read well before...

good for you Banky W

Front page stuff right? It's bullshit!! ! sad sad
Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by crackhouse(m): 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
Toks2008:

No Segun is a male friend that helped him.
so what about the girl that encouraged him to come back. All of a sudden she was thrown out of the picture. I thought she was the main reason for this thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Village Pre-wedding Photoshoot Is So Unique And Imaginative / After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her / Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.