Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story (34070 Views)

Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk / 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by SUPOL(m): 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
Amen Bro Banky
Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by Toks2008(m): 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Determination and hard work that paid off.. Nice story. So I'm essence,the OP's telling us that we should be to our man as Segun was to Banky..Toks,is that it?

Sijo01:
Title of thread different from its body. Op n mods, watin happen? undecided

emusmith:

Enough sense to have summarized it.

I guess mods on nairaland should allow at least 20minutes after a thread comes up before taking it to front page if its worth the front page.

The title was modified to "A touching story by Banky.W and the lesson we all must learn from it" just less than 10minutes after originally posting it and when i was unable to change it,i knew it has made front page and there was absolutely nothing i could do about it any more.

I as actually going to sum it up by saying guys should learn never to give up no matter how bad it looks at the moment and that ladies should support the man in their lives in pursuing his dream no matter how insane the situation may seem to be.

But the bottom-line is that ladies are strong factors in the lives of men and i can only imagine how it would have been for any lady in the guy's life during those very hard times hence the need for me to equate the story to the ladies.

So if the mod is reading this i appeal that the topic be changed to "A touching story by Banky.W and the lesson to learn from it"
cc:lalasticiala

Thanks abeg before nairalanders use abuse hammer person finish

1 Like

Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
Toks2008:

If you are educated enough and well inclined intellectually,you will understand that it is imperative and very apparent to relate a story in a multi-facet manner so try and be mentally creative and you will catch the drift.

You are always quick to tell people how they lack comprehension issues, aren't intelligent and immature. I am still looking for the IQ test you passed on NL that made you god of intelligence. It's becoming boring and hackneyed... stop it,please.

The title doesn't match the story. I still get the implicit message though.

4 Likes

Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
Toks2008:

I guess mods on nairaland should allow at least 20minutes after a thread comes up before taking it to front page if its worth the front page.

The title was modified to "A touching story by Banky.W and the lesson we all must learn from it" just less than 10minutes after originally posting it and when i was unable to change it,i knew it has made front page and there was absolutely nothing i could do about it any more.

I as actually going to sum it up by saying guys should learn never to give up no matter how bad it looks at the moment and that ladies should support the man in their lives in pursuing his dream no matter how insane the situation may seem to be.

But the bottom-line is that ladies are strong factors in the lives of men and i can only imagine how it would have been for any lady in the guy's life during those very hard times hence the need for me to equate the story to the ladies.

So if the mod is reading this i appeal that the topic be changed to [b]"A touching story by Banky.W and the lesson to learn from it"[/b]cc:lalasticiala

Thanks abeg before nairalanders use abuse hammer person finish
Lol...correction noted..Moral lesson learnt!

1 Like

Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by cmespeak: 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
Toks2008:

I paid for the Cobhams sessions, and the very first song we created was "Strong Ting".. .

This is wat got my attention, Cobhams sessions he paid for it, a blind man producing music without eyes, Cobhams didn't say to himself i cant see smebody helep me but he picked up himself and made smethin off his life now today he is married and an International Producer.

If u think u are having it bad many others are having it worse than u but they are persevering and moving forward,u just have to believe many people do not have today, cause God is testing them in times of little,pls always be grateful to God he alone will lift u up possibly with the works of yr hands, so dont be idle do smething keep being busy yr time is coming.
Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by Toks2008(m): 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

You are always quick to tell people how they lack comprehension issues, aren't intelligent and immature. I am still looking for the IQ test you passed on NL that made you god of intelligence. It's becoming boring and hackneyed... stop it,please.

Have you ever come across the laws of dynamics? At least in our days one of them state that for every action,there is an equal and opposite reaction.

If you had come clean and made your point without sending derogatory remarks questioning teh educational prowess of the op,there is no way i would have responded in such a manner.

You address people the way you are ok been addressed so sorry if that got into you,just trying to return the bad product you sold to me. So just let go abeg.

1 Like

Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by wonlasewonimi: 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:
I got accosted by armed robbers, driven around on the joy-ride-from-hell, roughed up, and robbed of everything on me. Phones, money, jewelry, ipod, hat, shoes, u name it. They kept threatening to shoot me, but I just kept praying psalm 91 and somehow I made it home to Segun's house in one piece.

Na all of una armed robbers dey always attack? Haba! Why is it that almost all celebs usually have the same storyline? Even airforce1 who is still an upcoming artist talkmore of celeb is already narrating his "envisaged" armed robbery ordeal.. .. ..
Are you an armed robber?

1 Like

Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
searching4lovee:
NO NIGERIAN GIRL WILL STAND BY YOU IF YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY undecided THEY ARE ALL PARASITES AND MONEY HUNGRY BIITCHES. ALL THEY WANT IS A SELF MADE DUDE WHO WILL ACT AS THEIR CASH COW IN THE GUISE OF LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP. ALL THEY HAVE TO OFFER IS THEIR STRETCH MARK FILLED BOOBS AND SMELLY OVER BLEACHED PUSSSY SMELLING LIKE A ROTTEN FISH.

IF YOU WANT TRUE LOVE, GO FOR A FOREIGN GIRL.

#team foreign girls cool cool

Like play,like play i don dey believe you this craze man,my new GF is Kenyan/Tanzanian and wallahi she dey blow my mind every second,and im yet to spend 10kobo,im like bae why me? She be like,its because its you.i still dey observe sha,if she mess up lasan e no dey hard me to go back to factory setting
Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by Toks2008(m): 5:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
youmour:

Like play,like play i don dey believe you this craze man,my new GF is Kenyan/Tanzanian and wallahi she dey blow my mind every second,and im yet to spend 10kobo,im like bae why me? She be like,its because its you.i still dey observe sha,if she mess up lasan e no dey hard me to go back to factory setting

Sometimes people do not know where you are coming from and what you have passed through so when you have a certain notion they just cant understand why you reason the way you do.

I am old enough to understand some fcats about our Nigerian ladies and i have 5 beautiful sisters that are of advanced age so i can say i understand naija girls toa certain level.

It will take the grace of GOD for a man to find a Nigerian lady who will put love first before money. Please forget some who will be quick to claim they love for real.

There are basically 2 categories of ladies in Nigeria.

1.The financially independent: Most of the ladies in this category go for real love and are not concerned about teh guy's money..please note the word MOST not all.

2.The struggling lady: Most ladies in this category gives no damn about your love,faithfulness,or sincerity..they will dumb your sorry ass if another guy with enough money comes there way.

But most ladies outside the country say Togo,Ghana,Benin rep and many other African countries will love you whether you are a dbang or a bar tender they care less and i honestly blame it on the economy situation in Nigeria so lets just try and understand these ladies who will not mind to be a third wife to a rich man rather than be the only woman in the life of a struggling guy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by luuvee(m): 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
civic11:
please how do i get to Adeda Bello Close in orisunbare shasha alimosho area of lagos
It depends on where u are comin from den I could give u direction. Butt don't know which way ur comin from.
Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by RichDad1(m): 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
datigbogirl:

the koko lounge sef no make sense again....na wa oh.
In a fast changing world, any business that lacks innovation and ability to fight off competition will surely fall by the way side.
Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by DetectiveDeb: 5:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
So Banky, was that why you stole Rihanna's umbrella and turned it to Ojuelegba. You are lucky her lawyers didn't come for you.
Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by iberrylee(m): 6:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
this banky can lie sha, how can he say his first song was Strong ting when capable love fey there ebute metta dey there and Na after this he got Etisalat endorsement then he sing string ting

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by mascot87(m): 7:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
modelboy:
Ibadan

Foreign girl @ Ibadan Is alrice
Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by macho44(m): 7:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
Toks2008:
How many ladies will allow their bae leave a great job in the states to come to Nigeria in the bid to fulfill his passion at a time when others were running out?

This is a touching story for our ladies to take a cue from and understand that most great men have passed through terrible times and im so positive that if he has had a lady stood by him during his hard days,he won't be confused as to which lady to marry because most of our stars are happily married to their long time girlfriends.

Story By Banky.W

The morning of Jan 1st 2009 was one of the worst of my life. I went to Church the night before to pray in the new year... and there I poured my heart out to God. You see, i moved back to Lag on Feb 14th 08. It was a tough decision quitting my well-paid engineering job in nyc and moving back, but I felt incomplete and unfulfilled. That decision however, led to a tough year. I had gained some small popularity in music, but fame comes way before fortune in my line of work.

So yes there were videos on tv, but I was flat out broke. I'd spent all my savings on my music business.. I was driving a beat down car that broke down on every possible major road in Lagos, and I had resorted to "borrowing" 5k from my manager weekly, to fuel my car and buy recharge cards. I'd started second guessing my decision. Shld I have moved back at all? Shld I have listened to folks and stayed in nyc? It was hard. I wasn't getting any show bookings, infact Segun & I used to show up to events wayyy early just to make sure we could get inside, and times without number we wld beg & plead to get 5 mins to perform on shows only to get turned down. I was frustrated. Why wasn't my music working here? Why couldnt ppl see what we saw?

Maybe I wasnt meant to be here? And then after church that morning, I got accosted by armed robbers, driven around on the joy-ride-from-hell, roughed up, and robbed of everything on me. Phones, money, jewelry, ipod, hat, shoes, u name it. They kept threatening to shoot me, but I just kept praying psalm 91 and somehow I made it home to Segun's house in one piece. And while I was grateful to be alive, I sunk into further depression. For a week plus I wouldn't leave my room. I felt like my whole world had come crashing down, and like I had nothing to show for all my effort and prayers. And then Segun walked into my room and said "hey bro.. I know it's really bad right now. But the good news is, this is rock bottom. U have hit it, and ur still alive. It can only get better from here, but U can't let it defeat U. U gotta get up, dust it off, and channel all that nervous energy into making music again!!" I was in shock..

I was in shock. How did he expect me to just shake everything off just like that? My mental state was a total mess. I didn't have a penny to even pay for the studio time, and even my car had been bashed. I said "bro even if I want to record, how would I pay for it?" He asked who I'd wanna work with and I said Cobhams. He asked me to find out how much it would cost... I did. The next day he walked into my room with the entire amount in full that he had borrowed from someone. Plus extra for cab fare.

I paid for the Cobhams sessions, and the very first song we created was "Strong Ting".. till date one of my biggest hits in Africa. The requests for performances started coming.. I started actually receiving airplay. Ppl finally started understanding me and my music, and better yet, they ACTUALLY liked it! My life changed from that moment and so did my finances.

God has used Segun to guide, direct, help, support and save me on too many occasions. I want to wish my big brother and role model a veryyyy happy birthday, and pray for him that he and his family will never know lack in Jesus name. For the seeds of kindness, love and support he has sown in my life and many others, may God bless him and every generation born of him. I love you forever, and I look up to you.

I shared this particular story because I also want to encourage y'all. I know life can be hard and harsh, but don't give up hope after the darkest of nights, because your morning is right around the corner.
Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by macho44(m): 7:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
Toks2008:
How many ladies will allow their bae leave a great job in the states to come to Nigeria in the bid to fulfill his passion at a time when others were running out?

This is a touching story for our ladies to take a cue from and understand that most great men have passed through terrible times and im so positive that if he has had a lady stood by him during his hard days,he won't be confused as to which lady to marry because most of our stars are happily married to their long time girlfriends.

Story By Banky.W

The morning of Jan 1st 2009 was one of the worst of my life. I went to Church the night before to pray in the new year... and there I poured my heart out to God. You see, i moved back to Lag on Feb 14th 08. It was a tough decision quitting my well-paid engineering job in nyc and moving back, but I felt incomplete and unfulfilled. That decision however, led to a tough year. I had gained some small popularity in music, but fame comes way before fortune in my line of work.

So yes there were videos on tv, but I was flat out broke. I'd spent all my savings on my music business.. I was driving a beat down car that broke down on every possible major road in Lagos, and I had resorted to "borrowing" 5k from my manager weekly, to fuel my car and buy recharge cards. I'd started second guessing my decision. Shld I have moved back at all? Shld I have listened to folks and stayed in nyc? It was hard. I wasn't getting any show bookings, infact Segun & I used to show up to events wayyy early just to make sure we could get inside, and times without number we wld beg & plead to get 5 mins to perform on shows only to get turned down. I was frustrated. Why wasn't my music working here? Why couldnt ppl see what we saw?

Maybe I wasnt meant to be here? And then after church that morning, I got accosted by armed robbers, driven around on the joy-ride-from-hell, roughed up, and robbed of everything on me. Phones, money, jewelry, ipod, hat, shoes, u name it. They kept threatening to shoot me, but I just kept praying psalm 91 and somehow I made it home to Segun's house in one piece. And while I was grateful to be alive, I sunk into further depression. For a week plus I wouldn't leave my room. I felt like my whole world had come crashing down, and like I had nothing to show for all my effort and prayers. And then Segun walked into my room and said "hey bro.. I know it's really bad right now. But the good news is, this is rock bottom. U have hit it, and ur still alive. It can only get better from here, but U can't let it defeat U. U gotta get up, dust it off, and channel all that nervous energy into making music again!!" I was in shock..

I was in shock. How did he expect me to just shake everything off just like that? My mental state was a total mess. I didn't have a penny to even pay for the studio time, and even my car had been bashed. I said "bro even if I want to record, how would I pay for it?" He asked who I'd wanna work with and I said Cobhams. He asked me to find out how much it would cost... I did. The next day he walked into my room with the entire amount in full that he had borrowed from someone. Plus extra for cab fare.

I paid for the Cobhams sessions, and the very first song we created was "Strong Ting".. till date one of my biggest hits in Africa. The requests for performances started coming.. I started actually receiving airplay. Ppl finally started understanding me and my music, and better yet, they ACTUALLY liked it! My life changed from that moment and so did my finances.

God has used Segun to guide, direct, help, support and save me on too many occasions. I want to wish my big brother and role model a veryyyy happy birthday, and pray for him that he and his family will never know lack in Jesus name. For the seeds of kindness, love and support he has sown in my life and many others, may God bless him and every generation born of him. I love you forever, and I look up to you.

I shared this particular story because I also want to encourage y'all. I know life can be hard and harsh, but don't give up hope after the darkest of nights, because your morning is right around the corner.
"PERSISTENCE" pays, I'm using this medium to reach out to everyone who has a DREAM, if Banky can do it, YOU too can do better, after all his HEAD is not bigger than yours.

1 Like

Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by Abeos(m): 8:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
civic11:
please how do i get to Adeda Bello Close in orisunbare shasha alimosho area of lagos
Guy have you got d direction to where you are going?
Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by Rajjah(f): 8:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
searching4lovee:
NO NIGERIAN GIRL WILL STAND BY YOU IF YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY undecided THEY ARE ALL PARASITES AND MONEY HUNGRY BIITCHES. ALL THEY WANT IS A SELF MADE DUDE WHO WILL ACT AS THEIR CASH COW IN THE GUISE OF LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP. ALL THEY HAVE TO OFFER IS THEIR STRETCH MARK FILLED BOOBS AND SMELLY OVER BLEACHED PUSSSY SMELLING LIKE A ROTTEN FISH.

tell more
searching4lovee:
[b]NO NIGERIAN GIRL WILL STAND BY YOU IF YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY undecided THEY ARE ALL PARASITES AND MONEY HUNGRY BIITCHES. ALL THEY WANT IS A SELF MADE DUDE WHO WILL ACT AS THEIR CASH COW IN THE GUISE OF LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP. ALL THEY HAVE TO OFFER IS THEIR STRETCH MARK FILLED BOOBS AND SMELLY OVER BLEACHED PUSSSY SMELLING LIKE A ROTTEN FISH.

tell more [/b]
searching4lovee:

tell more
Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
dont give up.
Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Girl you had me LOL and this really cracked me up. Still lol as I type.

At Toks2008

Kachisbarbie, has a valid point. I often sense a condescending and know it all attitude from your posts.

It is part of the reason I stayed away from Siamia's thread after a while. You may mean well but you come across too strongly in a way & manner that can be off putting.

For example your opening for this Banky W thread wasn't very palatable. While Banky's story is an inspirational one for me you didn't have to say that bit about how many women can do this.. and women should take a cue from this.

Believe it or not Toks, there are still good & decent women out there who know how to handle matters without being told or instructed on how to do so.

You really need to give it a rest with the constant long epistles you dish out and the attitude that comes with it, its really getting boring & tiresome.

This is not an attack on your person but an honest observation. You may not agree with it but its fine by me not all of us can give you a standing ovation for your articles on NL.

Do try to keep the posts short & simple, like Siamia said you are not writing an article for the Punch Newspapers or any other national daily.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by arabianights: 9:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
Toks2008:

If you are educated enough and well inclined intellectually,you will understand that it is imperative and very apparent to relate a story in a multi-facet manner so try and be mentally creative and you will catch the drift.

The lesson did make lots of sense but the caption is misleading....i really dont know one lady attributed it to your low iq, is she following you from your village or something ?

People just dont know that their bad attitude is expressed in their writtings.Carry on, my brother
Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by Toks2008(m): 9:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
arabianights:

The lesson did make lots of sense but the caption is misleading....i really dont know one lady attributed it to your low iq, is she following you from your village or something ?

People just dont know that their bad attitude is expressed in their writtings.Carry on, my brother

Yeah you are right and i guess i have explained why that was so.The thread hit front page so fast within 10minutes of posting and i could not edit the topic to the new one i had in mind...Seems nairaland mods no dey take eye see celebrity name lol?

As for the lady poster, i have come to believe the school of thought of many guys that say its better not to reply to a lady's remarks because most times it lacks substance and logic
Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by arabianights: 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
Toks2008:

Yeah you are right and i guess i have explained why that was so.The thread hit front page so fast within 10minutes of posting and i could not edit the topic to the new one i had in mind...Seems nairaland mods no dey take eye see celebrity name lol?

smiley
Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by Cholls(m): 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
macho44:
"PERSISTENCE" pays, I'm using this medium to reach out to everyone who has a DREAM, if Banky can do it, YOU too can do better, after all his HEAD is not bigger than yours.
my brother his HEAD is bigger than mine o. grin
macho44:
my brother his HEAD is bigger than mine o.

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by bummyla(m): 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
Some Friends Stick Closer Than A Brother! Well Done Banky W! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by Toks2008(m): 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
Cholls:
my brother his HEAD is bigger than mine o. ;Dmy brother his HEAD is bigger than mine o.

I knew someone might just make reference to that but honestly the guy is very cute even with the head size.

These are what he wants in a woman and its amazing that asides from the dance thing,i second him 100%

“Physical beauty is important to a certain extent because you have to be attracted to someone to want to get to know more. I like girls that are independent and ambitious, that I can have a real conversation with. I like fun girls; girls who love music and can dance because I love to dance. If you can cook, it’s a huge plus because I am a sucker for good food,” he said
http://www.trendyrammy.com/2015/09/banky-w-throws-some-light-on-his-ideal.html

1 Like

Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by SmartMugu: 5:29am On Oct 28, 2015
I don't see the mentions of a lady that stood by him when he went through his issues, why does the topic talk about it like he's giving credit to some woman for standing by him?
Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by raluchukwu93(m): 7:14am On Oct 28, 2015
searching4lovee:

All u said bout 9ja girls stil revolve around money, so I'l say if u want true love, don't go for a poor girl becos they have notin 2 offer other than cheating and @ d end marryin a guy that's more successful than u, its not her fault, she's poor and have to live up to girlish expectations if u know wat I mean, even if she has an atom of love 4 u, when a rich guy comes callin, her parents wil convince her 2 bail on u, believe it or not
Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by Tiffarah(f): 8:17am On Oct 28, 2015
I read this post yesterday and from all indications, twas directed to Segun Demuren..... I am yet to spot the part where he said a woman or lady was by his side through it all. The tittle doesn't really go with the story.... Just saying.
Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by kitiseun: 9:43am On Oct 28, 2015
I could relate well with this story. though i'm still pushing my dreams but alot of discouragers oooo. one need to have a strong will to overcome negative people else, you will just giveup on your passion dreams ectecera.
though, no mention of his girlfriend here but i think all ladies can learn from it, that most men or successful guys will only respect and treasure the lady that stuck like glue to him during his downtime. YEAH ! DOWNTIME
Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by adellam16(f): 11:49am On Oct 28, 2015
I don't c what the topic had to do with d post o. I tot I wuld c a part where d lady left him wen he was broke or dint support his career na
Re: Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story by awestic(m): 12:32pm On Oct 28, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. / This Village Pre-wedding Photoshoot Is So Unique And Imaginative / After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.