Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,584 members, 7,861,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:12 PM

Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) (29249 Views)

The Difference Between Hell, Sheol, Paradise And The Grave. / Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! / SCIENTISTS HAVE DISCOVERED EVIDENCE OF EXISTENCE OF GOD'S PARADISE AND HELL FIRE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by mrpataki(m): 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2007
belloti:

My brother babs makes a lot of sense to me i don't know why you girls always get him wrong. He is a muslim and he explain things from islamic view points which naturally could be contrary to your own spiritual perceptions, i can't see where the conflicts spring from. You don't expect him to come here and try to please you by joining you in attacking Islam. Converts or no converts we can only account for our own actions and allow others to be.

Belloti the philosophical man. cool

@ blaba,

Who are the infidels?
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by gbadex1(m): 5:57pm On Feb 28, 2007
. . .the infidels are those doctors that prescribe his pills for him.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by abdkabir(m): 12:23am On Mar 01, 2007
U know, All of u accusing one another are just Goons. Dont u freaking get tired. Damn it.!!!

@ the end of it all , whatever we claim to know is like a grain of salt in the ocean,

For God sake , celebrate the oneness of God and the greatness "believing" has done in your life. @ the end of the Day we have more important things in common.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by syrup(f): 12:43am On Mar 01, 2007
@abdkabir,

abdkabir:

U know, All of u accusing one another are just Goons. Dont u freaking get tired. Damn it.!!!

You're welcome to join in the discussion - nevermind that you list as one of the Goons!
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 01, 2007
belloti:

My brother babs makes a lot of sense to me i don't know why you girls always get him wrong. He is a muslim and he explain things from islamic view points which naturally could be contrary to your own spiritual perceptions, i can't see where the conflicts spring from. You don't expect him to come here and try to please you by joining you in attacking Islam. Converts or no converts we can only account for our own actions and allow others to be.

he makes no sense at all.
He should read about the Rwanda genocide and find out what happened.It was not a Christian non Christian war.
The priest was just one of many killers in a war and he was not following Christs teachings in his killings.
Osama on the other hand is following the example and teachings of Mo and his aalah.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by syrup(f): 12:51am On Mar 01, 2007
@babs787,

babs787:

@babyosis & syrup,

I never missed up anything. I posted the thread for you to say something on the genocide perpetrated by christians in Rwanda. Am sure, if it were muslims, you would have posted stories here.

Your claim here is blatantly dishonest. In the first place, babyosisi was pointing out the issue about Muslim conversion to Christianity and wanted your comments on a link she recommended. Instead of responding thereto, you produced links that had to do with genocide and nothing about conversion. Just in case you forgot, there are far more links available on the net about killings perpetrated by Muslims than you can find in connection with Christians. And for all that, the case of perpetrated killings weighs far more heavily on Islam and Muslims.

The links you gave did not infer that the genocide in Rwanda was perpetrated by Christians.

(a) First link was about a demand for apology from the Catholic Church for not doing enough to stop the killings.

(b) In the second link, a Catholic priest and a nun were convicted for their alleged roles in the genocide. However, it does not report that the 761,000 who were to stand trial for their alleged roles in the murders were all Christians; or that Christians were responsible for the genocide in the first place.

(c) The third link is a BBC report of the same case in the second link; and again it does not state that Christians were responsible for the killings.

An honest look at the Rwandan genocide leads to the understanding that it was rather politically motivated and based on age-old ethnic tensions between Tutsis and Hutus. The same BBC you sourced in your claim has a report titled "Rwanda: How the genocide happened" and you can have a peep and understand the issues from an informed perspective.

babs787:

Secondly, muslims are not christians that go about deceiving people with their converts. Afterall, you babyosis, have read the stories of malcolm x, cat stephens etc. Muslims don't broadcast it like you do in order to deceive people likewise the keeping of Islamic names.

Real converts from Islam to Christianity are not cowards - that is why they openly share their experiences. Only Muslims who are uncomfortable with the reality of such conversions refer to it as "deceiving people". Besides, unless you want to purposely make false claims, it is very clear that Muslims broadcast their converts' stories - both on Nairaland and in other Muslim websites.

For example, kismat as a muslim was very quick to broadcast: Harvard Educated Minister Converts to Islam (a thread on the Nairaland Forum). The Minister in question was from a United Methodist Church. Another Muslim (islampride) reposted another report of 'Why British Women Are Turning To Islam' and several paragraphs down noted that "Many had previously been practicing Christians." Yet, a Muslim website TURNTOISLAM.com carries a conversion story of Jermaine Jackson (Michael Jackson's brother) and mentions "his reasons for leaving Christianity and becoming Muslim."

There are several hundred examples of Muslims broadcasting their converts' stories - and equally "deceiving people" as you put it. Even though you'd have wished it otherwise, at least be honest enough to acknowledge that your claims are quite false.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by syrup(f): 12:54am On Mar 01, 2007
@belloti,

belloti:

My brother babs makes a lot of sense to me i don't know why you girls always get him wrong.

I would have to wonder at your input if you can applaud arguments based on false claims. No one gets him wrong; and there have been several appeals to him to be honest in his inputs, even though he has failed to heed that call. Does that make a lot of sense to you??

belloti:

He is a muslim and he explain things from islamic view points which naturally could be contrary to your own spiritual perceptions, i can't see where the conflicts spring from.

Why is it so easy for Muslims to regard Christian views and persuasions as necessarily false and contradictory simply because they do not banter to Islamic interpretations? Go through the threads again and see that what babs787 does mostly is to undermine the Christian faith by denying every tenet that does not square with Islam. Denying Christian doctrines is not the same thing as "explaining" things from an Islamic point of reference.

belloti:

You don't expect him to come here and try to please you by joining you in attacking Islam. Converts or no converts we can only account for our own actions and allow others to be.

I don't see why you should waste space complaining as such if you can't as well appreciate the fact that no Christian would join Muslims in "attacking" the Christian faith. There is a very clear line between 'attacking' a religion and discussing issues. Denying Biblical statements and making false claims (as babs787 has been doing) is hardly the same thing as discussing issues.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 01, 2007
If only blabs also knew that Malcolm X was a convicted felon many times over even in all his islamic "glory".
Just because a movie was made to honor him,does not make him any childs role model.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 01, 2007
He is a muslim and he explain things from islamic view points which naturally could be contrary to your own spiritual perceptions, i can't see where the conflicts spring from.

Have you read his comments on this and other threads?
I'll hate to think it's an islamic thing to be that dense.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by babs787(m): 9:21am On Mar 01, 2007
@babyosis,

Posted by: babyosisi
Insert Quote
If only blabs also knew that Malcolm X was a convicted felon many times over even in all his islamic "glory".
Just because a movie was made to honor him,does not make him any childs role model.

babysin, you havent read from your bible that if you denounce sinful things you have been doing before and seek repentance, God will forgive you. Why not apply the same to the above issue.

Mind you, If you are that dense, I didnt say any role model or whatever, common, I said Muslims dont broadcast converts just as you go about disturbing people wth it.

Havent your new converts been guilty of one offence or the other? Didnt you post something here of one of your converts saying that he was ordered to be killing christians, will that be a role model?

You quickly level allegations at people but failed in addressing the same issue first from your side.

Posted by babysosis
Have you read his comments on this and other threads?
I'll hate to think it's an islamic thing to be that dense.

Like I said, you owns your mouth, you may use it to eat shit.

How many muslims condemn or say anything when you have been going up and down posting false sites, interpreting the verses of the Quran wrongly.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by 4getme1(m): 10:46am On Mar 01, 2007
@syrup,

syrup:

@babs787,

Your claim here is blatantly dishonest. In the first place, babyosisi was pointing out the issue about Muslim conversion to Christianity and wanted your comments on a link she recommended. Instead of responding thereto, you produced links that had to do with genocide and nothing about conversion. Just in case you forgot, there are far more links available on the net about killings perpetrated by Muslims than you can find in connection with Christians. And for all that, the case of perpetrated killings weighs far more heavily on Islam and Muslims.

The links you gave did not infer that the genocide in Rwanda was perpetrated by Christians.

(a) First link was about a demand for apology from the Catholic Church for not doing enough to stop the killings.

(b) In the second link, a Catholic priest and a nun were convicted for their alleged roles in the genocide. However, it does not report that the 761,000 who were to stand trial for their alleged roles in the murders were all Christians; or that Christians were responsible for the genocide in the first place.

(c) The third link is a BBC report of the same case in the second link; and again it does not state that Christians were responsible for the killings.

An honest look at the Rwandan genocide leads to the understanding that it was rather politically motivated and based on age-old ethnic tensions between Tutsis and Hutus. The same BBC you sourced in your claim has a report titled "Rwanda: How the genocide happened" and you can have a peep and understand the issues from an informed perspective.

Real converts from Islam to Christianity are not cowards - that is why they openly share their experiences. Only Muslims who are uncomfortable with the reality of such conversions refer to it as "deceiving people". Besides, unless you want to purposely make false claims, it is very clear that Muslims broadcast their converts' stories - both on Nairaland and in other Muslim websites.

For example, kismat as a muslim was very quick to broadcast: Harvard Educated Minister Converts to Islam (a thread on the Nairaland Forum). The Minister in question was from a United Methodist Church. Another Muslim (islampride) reposted another report of 'Why British Women Are Turning To Islam' and several paragraphs down noted that "Many had previously been practicing Christians." Yet, a Muslim website TURNTOISLAM.com carries a conversion story of Jermaine Jackson (Michael Jackson's brother) and mentions "his reasons for leaving Christianity and becoming Muslim."

There are several hundred examples of Muslims broadcasting their converts' stories - and equally "deceiving people" as you put it. Even though you'd have wished it otherwise, at least be honest enough to acknowledge that your claims are quite false.

That was a brilliant rejoinder. Bless up. cheesy
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by abdkabir(m): 11:45am On Mar 01, 2007
Goons!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by syrup(f): 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2007
abdkabir:

Goons!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Yea - we know you're the multiple of that. cheesy
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by syrup(f): 12:40pm On Mar 01, 2007
4get_me:

@syrup,

That was a brilliant rejoinder. Bless up. cheesy

Thanks, and many blessings, too.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by babs787(m): 12:45pm On Mar 01, 2007
@syrup

Posted by syrup
Your claim here is blatantly dishonest. In the first place, babyosisi was pointing out the issue about Muslim conversion to Christianity and wanted your comments on a link she recommended.

She doesnt need to refer me to any site having conversion stories. As you are having cases in christianity,so also in Islam too.

Posted by babyosis
Instead of responding thereto, you produced links that had to do with genocide and nothing about conversion. Just in case you forgot, there are far more links available on the net about killings perpetrated by Muslims than you can find in connection with Christians. And for all that, the case of perpetrated killings weighs far more heavily on Islam and Muslims.

Madam, I dont need to reply, If I have to reply her, then she must also reply cases of conversion to Islam too.

Check the site below
http://thetruereligion.org/modules/xfsection/article.php?articleid=161

Politically motivated or not, killing is killing. Christians clerics allowed tutsis seek refuge in churches then surrendered them to Hutu death squads as well as Hutu priests and ministers encouraging their congregations to kill Tutsis.

The reason for the above is that, I do not go against the fact that there are killings in some countries occupied by Islam but at the same time, we still experienced the same killings in christian state. It is this same muslims  you are condeming now that came to their rescue when christians left them.
Many converts say they chose Islam because of the role played by some Catholic and Protestant leaders in the genocide.

Posted by Syrup

"uncomfortable"?. Muslims do not use that to deceive people just like christians are doing.
I agree that muslims do but not as babyosis has been doing.

Posted by syrup

Not false but maybe not sufficient cheesy.Well, muslims have never been doing it the way babyosis has been.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by syrup(f): 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2007
@babs787,

babs787:

She doesnt need to refer me to any site having conversion stories. As you are having cases in christianity,so also in Islam too.

Then in good exchange all you needed to do was paste the same rather than veer off another tangent by referring to the genocide in Rwanda.

babs787:

Madam, I don't need to reply, If I have to reply her, then she must also reply cases of conversion to Islam too.

If you didn't need to reply, what sense did you hope to achieve by actually replying as you did?

babs787:

Politically motivated or not, killing is killing. Christians clerics allowed tutsis seek refuge in churches then surrendered them to Hutu death squads as well as Hutu priests and ministers encouraging their congregations to kill Tutsis.

I didn't deny that, and my reply was to point out that you were desperately clutching at the very same things Muslims complain about - killings! The issue was about conversion, and not about killings. And my point is made: the case of killings weighs heavily on Islam and Muslims than it does on Christianity.

babs787:

The reason for the above is that, I do not go against the fact that there are killings in some countries occupied by Islam but at the same time, we still experienced the same killings in christian state.

It is not as simplistic as you're craftily repainting the picture. Who are behind the killings within and outside countries occupied by Islam??

babs787:

It is this same muslims you are condeming now that came to their rescue when christians left them. Many converts say they chose Islam because of the role played by some Catholic and Protestant leaders in the genocide.

It's easy to make such claims; but the cavaliar is blown away by the honest admission of a Muslim scholar who noted that Islam was losing more adherents Christianity than Muslim propagandists would have the world believe.

babs787:

"uncomfortable"?. Muslims do not use that to deceive people just like christians are doing.
I agree that muslims do but not as babyosis has been doing.

"Uncomfortable"?? Yes, indeed. And the case od using testimonies to 'deceive' does not apply to babyosisi's offer of the weblink earlier. If there were any examples of deceit by Muslims claiming that have been converted from Christianity, then you babs787 have played that game on this Forum by artfully doging questions about your previous experience as a Christian.

babs787:

Not false but maybe not sufficient cheesy.Well, muslims have never been doing it the way babyosis has been.

Ok, I withdraw the allegation of "false" with an apology - I sincerely do. Sufficient or not, I still don't see what was wrong with babyosisi's offer of that weblink. The worst that could have come from you is either ignoring the link; or declining to comment after having viewed it.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by babs787(m): 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2007
@syrup

Thanks for the post.

I accept everything you said but will want you to explain better the quote below

Posted by syrup
"Uncomfortable"?? Yes, indeed. And the case od using testimonies to 'deceive' does not apply to babyosisi's offer of the weblink earlier. If there were any examples of deceit by Muslims claiming that have been converted from Christianity, then you babs787 have played that game on this Forum by artfully doging questions about your previous experience as a Christian.

what question (s) have I artfully dodged?

Till I hear from you, take care jare. Dont mind babyosis, she wants you and I to fight and we will never fight. Babyosis, take your time ooooo.

Stay blessed till I hear from you cheesy cheesy
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by darlingbas(m): 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2007
Who are the infidels that should be killed from the quran?
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by babs787(m): 4:54pm On Mar 01, 2007
@darlingbas

darlingbas:

Who are the infidels that should be killed from the quran?

Why are you raising already buried issue? The issue had been treated here.

I dont know who infidels are but you may supply me the answer because I want to learn from you. cheesy cheesy

Thank you.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by gbadex1(m): 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2007
Yes you do blabs, please give us more "wise" words from The Book of Blabs Volume II
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 01, 2007
Hmmm
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by abdkabir(m): 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2007
@Syrup,

Do u really think i'd like to yab my fellow ones and to imagine there are ladies among 'em. It's just that Many a times, this kind of discussions get no where. I have been active in religious debates and i think i've come to conclude it just better to look into the things we have in common which indeed are more important.The xtains have proofs that xtainity has been key to their success in life so do the Muslims.And evryone is passionate about theirs.Both of us do have some negative parts as well. Neither can we deny both religion one way the other has its low sides. In a world where so many things are going wrong(War,Poverty, Immoralty), this shouldn't be the time when the main Monotheists argue against one another.That was what i meant as celebrating.

So my "goons" was to unite u in something : wink . With all the ladies on the thread, i dare not yab u guyz. Infact, i make a toast to your seen & unseen Beauty.

Cheers.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by syrup(f): 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2007
@abdkadir,

My thanks for yours.

However, it is really out of place to refer to discussants with such language earlier. The persuasions of many are quite diverse and not as simplistic as you stated. That is why the discussions; and more so because so many things that people take for granted in either faiths become well-rounded as people share their concerns and questions on the Forum.

Sometimes, some of the discussions become heated and escalate into something else. However, that should not be the reason for decrying the discussions as such.

I hope this helps clarify some points. Cheers and best regards.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by abdkabir(m): 12:28am On Mar 02, 2007
Point gotten.

My Apologies and Respect 4 your Views.

Cheers.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by hannydarl(f): 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2007
Mr Blabs cant anserw a simple question who are the infidels moo was asking his folowers to exterminate as a muslim he should be able to say and not ask us christians to tell him where xtians are mentioned in the moslem book as infidels. We all know that any man who is not a moslem not minding if he is a hindu, christian,pagan etc is to be finished so xtians beware you are all infidels to a true muslim as long as you remain a non moslem keep yor ears open if you are in any sabo, or moslem populated area make una no mind blaber abi na blabs bi im name wey say christians are not mentioned as infidels in their black book. In any jihad christian head gives more reward in jamat so did moo's god tell him.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by babs787(m): 9:45am On Mar 22, 2007
hannydarl:

Mr Blabs can't anserw a simple question who are the infidels moo was asking his folowers to exterminate as a muslim he should be able to say and not ask us christians to tell him where xtians are mentioned in the moslem book as infidels. We all know that any man who is not a moslem not minding if he is a hindu, christian,pagan etc is to be finished so xtians beware you are all infidels to a true muslim as long as you remain a non moslem keep yor ears open if you are in any sabo, or moslem populated area make una no mind blaber abi na blabs bi im name wey say christians are not mentioned as infidels in their black book. In any jihad christian head gives more reward in jamat so did moo's god tell him.

May God forgive you for you do not know what you are saying.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by belloti(m): 10:18am On Mar 22, 2007
Hannydarl, infidels are the unbelievers and if you think you are one of them then the fatwa could include you. But on a more serious notes, there is no injunction that can support initiation of violence in any islamic books. Tendency might only be there to lay hands on provisions for revenge and self defence but we all love to live in peace with the global community and expect nothing less from them.
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by hannydarl(f): 11:41am On Mar 23, 2007
Mr belloti we are saying the same thing infidels are unbelievers unbelievers are those who do not worship allah and as a christian i worship Jehovah through his son Jesus Christ and i belive as long as i dont worship allah by following the dictates of his prophet moo i am an unbeliever= an infidel so spare me your the more you look the less you see trick if moslems want to live in peace with their "neighbours" why do they pick every oppourtunity to behead and strap bombs to themselves i think its pathetic pulling others to your graves if you guys want to show your anger by blowing yourselves up feel free go to an empty space invite CNN and make them record from a sfe distance and detonate your bombs i believe the world will get the message. Now i dont support oppression in anyform or from anyone so save our wourld the world will speak for the islamic world as people are starting to do now by demonsrtating against violence against poeple of iraq etc. I still say Islam is a religion of violence. In this 21st century what do you think will happen to a christian in lraq or saudi who oppenly says Islam is wrong compare that to his muslim counterpart in rome who stands in ront of the papalcy to say chriastianity is wrong. I guess the comment in iraq will cause world war 3 while the guy in rome will be ignored so who is talking about peace of God?
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2007
hannydarl:

Mr belloti we are saying the same thing infidels are unbelievers unbelievers are those who do not worship allah and as a christian i worship Jehovah through his son Jesus Christ and i believe as long as i don't worship allah by following the dictates of his prophet moo i am an unbeliever= an infidel so spare me your the more you look the less you see trick if moslems want to live in peace with their "neighbours" why do they pick every oppourtunity to behead and strap bombs to themselves i think its pathetic pulling others to your graves if you guys want to show your anger by blowing yourselves up feel free go to an empty space invite CNN and make them record from a sfe distance and detonate your bombs i believe the world will get the message. Now i don't support oppression in anyform or from anyone so save our wourld the world will speak for the islamic world as people are starting to do now by demonsrtating against violence against poeple of iraq etc. I still say Islam is a religion of violence. In this 21st century what do you think will happen to a christian in lraq or saudi who oppenly says Islam is wrong compare that to his muslim counterpart in rome who stands in ront of the papalcy to say chriastianity is wrong. I guess the comment in iraq will cause world war 3 while the guy in rome will be ignored so who is talking about peace of God?

His head will be served to the chief imam on a platter of gold with chants of allahu akhbar
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by belloti(m): 10:53am On Mar 27, 2007
Baby, dont fan the amber of hatred here again. For how long shall we continue to narrow the circumstances of Middle east to Islam alone. Have u seen any nigerian muslim with a strap yet? Islam should be separated from regional conflicts and Arab response to the global injustice to them. Arabs are mostly muslims and we feel their pain but we dont subscribe to terrorism just like we dont agree with the western hypocrisy. The world is big enough for all of us
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by batu: 11:19am On Mar 27, 2007
belloti:

For how long shall we continue to narrow the circumstances of Middle east to Islam alone. Have u seen any nigerian muslim with a strap yet? Islam should be separated from regional conflicts and Arab response to the global injustice to them. Arabs are mostly muslims and we feel their pain but we don't subscribe to terrorism just like we don't agree with the western hypocrisy.

Belloti,
This is a whole load of BS!!. Why not go and tell that "narrow the circumtances of Middle east" crap to Ms Oluwatosin Olusesan; the young female teacher who was brutally murdered by young boys in broad daylight in Gombe State while chanting Allau Akbar. What in your narrow-minded opinion is the difference between the suicide bomber who blows himself up in the name of your idol allah, and the "muslim" young murderers being "reared" in northern nigeria who also beat a female teacher to death also in the name of the same stupid idol called allah?.
You might not agree with perceived western hypocrisy or arab terrorism; but it does not remove the fact that wickedness prevails in the Islamic concept of religion, no matter the geographical location of the muslim. But how can you see it?
Imagine. those yong students are your future leaders, right? Have we heard anything from your indolent Sultan the spiritual leader or other islamic leaders with primordial thinking. No! The truth is in Islam those young muslim murderers are heroes because they've killed an 'infidel' in the name of allah. Barbarians!!
Re: Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) by belloti(m): 11:30am On Mar 27, 2007
There you go again batu. Total Fallacy

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) / Read This Article It Might Save Your Life: The Antidotes Of God / Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.