Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... (71130 Views)

Advice Needed Plssss! / I'm Tired Already Of Broke Guys, Broke Guys Issue Can We Talk Sense Again? / Ur Advice Plssss, I Seriously Need It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... by Confedon: 1:24am On Oct 29, 2015
Since you complain of painful sex, try using KY gel during sex. It helps reducing painful penetration during sex. Then have a boyfriend or a close male friend you can always call anytime you have the urge to have sex. Do it as often as possible. Like 4times a week. This could help. Then stay away from female lesbian folks
Re: Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... by razzberries: 2:55am On Oct 29, 2015
my dear everybody get wia de pain am 4 bodi. learn to count your teeth with your own tongue. best of luck
Re: Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... by Laryne(m): 5:33am On Oct 29, 2015
If you give him so much problems then why does he still stays with you...abi the relationship is by force! He should move on to a normal girl...life is to short to try and change person wey American film don spoil from small...abeg make I hear word!
Re: Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... by opedaydydx9(m): 5:43am On Oct 29, 2015
esthersolomon00, did I hear u say 9years relationship nd ur in your early 20's did u start dating @13yrs old,..... It would Pepper u naw, cause u were a minor when u started fucking or u probably got raped the first time u had sex, sorry for the harsh words by ain't buying ur Crap, nd stupid mods moved the shit to fp, dumb people, make Seun go employ engineers as mods asap.. Awon ode!
Re: Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... by glloomy(m): 5:49am On Oct 29, 2015
nice thought
Re: Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... by t2flavours: 6:36am On Oct 29, 2015
Contact me personally I will link u to a professional that will help you
Re: Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... by driand(m): 6:54am On Oct 29, 2015
esthersolomon00:
Hello Nlders,

I'm an ardent reader and follower of this great forum.
So,I had to create this acct for personal reasons.

To avoid lengthy episodes permit me to keep it simple by going straight to the point. Thanks

As a young lady who's in her early 20s I find it extremely difficult to love a guy not to talk about being in a relationship with one.

There is this guy who can't just help but to love me passionately. We've been together for 9yrs now but who would believe we had sex just once? YES! Just once after enough fighting and struggling.
Sometimes,I had to lock myself inside to weep cuz it's painful and it hurts! Why can't I have normal sex like any other lady out there?

I just detest having sex with a guy and it's as a result of this that I've lost most of my relationships. This stuff is making me sick cuz I want to enjoy sex with a man like any other lady.

THE MAJOR PROBLEM IS THAT AM "BIsexual" but a larger part of me hungers for same sexsad

And the ladies are not even helping matters cuz they also yearn for me every now and then.,
I've tried hanging out with some cool guyz even to the extent of doing stuff with them YET! Nothing positive came out.

Presently,am dating a banker and believe me every other thing is perfectly in order EXCEPT the issue of sex.

Am worried cuz I know exactly what it means for someone you love so dearly to deny you of something.

I've prayed
I've also cried my eyes out
I've even gone for counselling @least to ameloriate this kind of lifestyle YET! Things are still the same.
Someone should pls tell me what else to do...

Lalasticlala
the image below proves Bae u're a lesbian and there's a problem cuz u wish the society would accept you that way,... If you wish the society accepts you that way then you're not yet ready to lead a normal life yet cuz lesbianism ain't normal at all,.. . Bisexuality ain't an excuse so let's call a spade a spade, if you accept the fact I've established so far then there may yet be light at the end of the tunnel for you. For u to bring this issue here it only means you want to lead a normal life now for a starting point change ur phone so u will be disconnected from ur lesbian lovers, spend more time with ur boo and try to look sex y wen u're around him, don't worry you'll see the magic after ur first match with him...

Re: Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... by Auxigen(m): 7:17am On Oct 29, 2015
Fornication is now a normal thing.. hmm You need deliverance.. We all do.
Re: Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... by alokongbo: 7:37am On Oct 29, 2015
Painful sex . U need to see an O and G doctor it could be infection or congenital abnormalities in d vagina opening
Re: Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... by paajay(m): 7:38am On Oct 29, 2015
My dear, if i told u the problem n how 2 deal with it, u wudnt believe me...av met vry many lesbians n bi's, i love them so much and i help them get on track...av dated 2 n 1 had transformed totally n shes so happy nw n wil b married soon...am stl dating the other...2yrs nw... Truth is...u nid 2 b truthful cos am going 2 ask u sm delicate questions,d ans wil determin hw am gona hlp u 2 hlp urself...1) do u really want 2 b normal? 2) do u need my help? 08062253747...rpy n i'l ask u mor questions.
Re: Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... by davimiles(m): 7:43am On Oct 29, 2015
osedvgirl:
come let me teach you how to love grin
pls teach me
Re: Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... by Epatty(f): 7:48am On Oct 29, 2015
Stay put
Re: Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... by ElRocky: 7:55am On Oct 29, 2015
it is a psychological issue, first you need to break out of your lesbian life(i promise u it won't be easy, but if u can open up to your guy,it will be more easier for you, you just need a shoulder to lean on) try fix up your sex life, always smell good on bed,lengthy pre-intimacy before you jump into the sex,just be passionate
If I may ask were u rape when you were young? ,during my clinical rotation, we once had an issue like this (07033520965,if u prefer to text the answer privately)
Re: Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... by Mattex001(m): 8:57am On Oct 29, 2015
pinceprinz:
Grabs mic from the poster above me and starts shouting;

Sense Sense Sense Sense Sense Sense Sense Sense Sense Sense Sense Sense Sense Sense
Sense Sense Sense Sense Sense Sense Sense....

Receive SENSE.... Yh! I did it!!!! Successfully talked sense into ur head smiley. Now, my pay?

Oh not again! grin
Re: Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... by strykr: 9:03am On Oct 29, 2015
[[/quote]

Lesbian alert!!!!!!!........ OMG!... gays and lesbians all over this thread... This Op has an agenda.... Promotion of faggotry and related acts..... Spit on this thread and walk out....

1 Like

Re: Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 29, 2015
strykr:

Lesbian alert!!!!!!!........ OMG!... gays and lesbians all over this thread... This Op has an agenda.... Promotion of faggotry and related acts..... Spit on this thread and walk out....
Yay! "grin" Buh...wait o! isn't it a bit Early for Your madness?

Sweetheart, I Actually "Liked" And "Shared" Your post..."grin"
I Hope You feel Better Now? cry

Uh...By The way...Because i DO NOT CARE bout WHATEVEr Others do In the confines of their ROOMS/or whatever they do to make 'emselves HAPPY doesn't mean i'm Gay.."grin"

Hope You've at least had breakfast?? You seem hungry! "grin"

2 Likes

Re: Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... by sammade: 10:02am On Oct 29, 2015
why does it feel like i know you esther solomon from ibadan

1 Like

Re: Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... by yanabasee(m): 10:26am On Oct 29, 2015
Durentt:
I know how to deal wit ur type, da OP is confused in her sexual life and u are here ranting rubbish about "Prayer and fasting" Smh, go and Ask dat ur God why he made her Bisexual in the first place. Rubbbish, u beta get out of dis thread. I hate people who cant see dat every human being cant be same.

You're a F00L.... A shameless f00l.... How dare you?

Are you stewpid? Huh?

Jesus! Look at you? You look untrained and wayward...

Now! Lesbianism is demonic and I wouldn't stand in for any slowpoke that will practice it...not even a deranged imp like you... If you don't know... Lemme put it straight to you...

If everyone should be gay and lesbian... How then will the world reproduce? ANUS isn't for sex but for excrete... Simple Biology! V.AGINA is a Moist canal for sexual pleasures and reproduction! The demon that shifted ur brain into it is actually preparing a room for you in hell...

If there isn't anything wrong with homosexuality... Then there isn't anything wrong with criminals, prostitutes,cultism,illuminatii, etc... Infact, there isn't anything bad in the world... When u're gossipped, it's a good thing, when you're raped it isn't demonic...

The God u mentioned, created us in his image and gave u the opportunity to live and to make life from your womb by chosing a good husband. But you decline that and psycholocally decide to handle with same sex and there...point ur filthy fingers to God who did nothing but to give u this precious air to breath...

You need to think twice... The things u accuse God of... Aren't his doing! God is a loving God... And until you realise your wrongs and decide to seek the truth, you'll find it difficult to see him!
Re: Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 29, 2015
yanabasee:

You're a F00L.... A shameless f00l.... How dare you?

Are you stewpid? Huh?

Jesus! Look at you? You look untrained and wayward...

Now! Lesbianism is demonic and I wouldn't stand in for any slowpoke that will practice it...not even a deranged imp like you... If you don't know... Lemme put it straight to you...

If everyone should be gay and lesbian... How then will the world reproduce? ANUS isn't for sex but for excrete... Simple Biology! V.AGINA is a Moist canal for sexual pleasures and reproduction! The demon that shifted ur brain into it is actually preparing a room for you in hell...

If there isn't anything wrong with homosexuality... Then there isn't anything wrong with criminals, prostitutes,cultism,illuminatii, etc... Infact, there isn't anything bad in the world... When u're gossipped, it's a good thing, when you're raped it isn't demonic...

The God u mentioned, created us in his image and gave u the opportunity to live and to make life from your womb by chosing a good husband. But you decline that and psycholocally decide to handle with same sex and there...point ur filthy fingers to God who did nothing but to give u this precious air to breath...

You need to think twice... The things u accuse God of... Aren't his doing! God is a loving God... And until you realise your wrongs and decide to seek the truth, you'll find it difficult to see him!
m tired of all dis arguments. I hpe someone beta would explain it to u? You are even comparing homosexuality to criminal, prostitute, cultism. Smh 4 u

1 Like

Re: Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... by yanabasee(m): 10:40am On Oct 29, 2015
Durentt:
m tired of all dis arguments. I hpe someone beta would explain it to u? You are even comparing homosexuality to criminal, prostitute, cultism. Smh 4 u

Homosexuality is demonic
Cultism is demonic
Prostitute is demonic
Raping is demonic
Stealing is demonic

The moment u deny the fact that of them isn't demonic then... The rest is as well not demonic...

You have to tell the OP the truth... How will u feel as a women, your obligation on earth isn't achieved? I heard foreign girls agree to marry same sex and resort to adopting a child... When they've got all it takes to bore a child? How stupid...

1 Like

Re: Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 29, 2015
yanabasee:

Homosexuality is demonic
Cultism is demonic
Prostitute is demonic
Raping is demonic
Stealing is demonic

The moment u deny the fact that of them isn't demonic then... The rest is as well not demonic...

You have to tell the OP the truth... How will u feel as a women, your obligation on earth isn't achieved? I heard foreign girls agree to marry same sex and resort to adopting a child... When they've got all it takes to bore a child? How stupid...
STFU, am done wit u. Gerraout, i wontt argue wit u no more. Homosexuality is not denomic. What is d name of da demon behind it huh?? angry

1 Like

Re: Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... by Abobaku: 11:09am On Oct 29, 2015
you can't change anything. you are a Lesbian....
esthersolomon00:
Hello Nlders,

To avoid lengthy episodes permit me to keep it simple by going straight to the point. Thanks

As a young lady who's in her early 20s I find it extremely difficult to love a guy not to talk about being in a relationship with one.

There is this guy who can't just help but to love me passionately. We've been together for 9yrs now but who would believe we had sex just once? YES! Just once after enough fighting and struggling.
Sometimes,I had to lock myself inside to weep cuz it's painful and it hurts! Why can't I have normal sex like any other lady out there?

I just detest having sex with a guy and it's as a result of this that I've lost most of my relationships. This stuff is making me sick cuz I want to enjoy sex with a man like any other lady.

THE MAJOR PROBLEM IS THAT AM "BIsexual" but a larger part of me hungers for same sexsad

And the ladies are not even helping matters cuz they also yearn for me every now and then.,
I've tried hanging out with some cool guyz even to the extent of doing stuff with them YET! Nothing positive came out.

Presently,am dating a banker and believe me every other thing is perfectly in order EXCEPT the issue of sex.

Am worried cuz I know exactly what it means for someone you love so dearly to deny you of something.

I've prayed
I've even gone for counselling @least to ameloriate this kind of lifestyle YET! Things are still the same.

Lalasticlala
Re: Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... by rabbuy(m): 11:22am On Oct 29, 2015
esthersolomon00:
Hello Nlders,

I've prayed

Lalasticlala
Am afraid lass nothing can help you but yourself its a psychological issue so you just change your orientation but oh yes its very difficult but truth is if you think what you're doing is good nothing can be done....

Well if you're a theist.... Being a committed believer can help you... Nothing saves more than jesus.. Not magically by gradually... If you stay around I think harvesters should be your church...
Re: Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... by yanabasee(m): 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
Durentt:
STFU, am done wit u. Gerraout, i wontt argue wit u no more. Homosexuality is not denomic. What is d name of da demon behind it huh?? angry

You're even more stupiid than I thought... Perhaps u're a demon-made lady... And your duty is to convince gullible people to heed to this destructive act...

You asked the name of the demon... I'll tell you everything about the demon... So sit up! And get ur Bible...

In one account of the fall of the angels in the Book of Enoch, Azazel (Asa’el as in the Qumran texts) is the leader of the Watchers who educates humankind of heavenly secrets that lead humankind to sin. These teachings include making weapons of war
and preparing cosmetics, which enabled the women to seduce the angels.

The angels then charge Asa’el before the Lord with crimes of revealing the heavenly secrets which mankind was not supposed to know. Raphael was then assigned to punish Asa’el by binding him hand and foot and throwing him into the darkness among the sharp and jagged rocks, where he would remain until the day of judgment when he would be hurled into the fire.

“The whole earth has been corrupted by [Asa’el’s] teachings of his (own) actions; and write upon him all sins.” It was because of Asa’el’s teachings that God sent the Flood to destroy the evil in the world including even the souls of the giants, so that all evil will be wiped away from the face of the earth.

The Bible says, thus; “And Azazel taught the people (the art of) making swords and knives, and shields, and breastplates; and he showed to their chosen ones bracelets, decorations, (shadowing of the eye) with antimony, ornamentation, the beautifying of the eyelids, all kinds of precious stones, and all coloring tinctures and alchemy.” – 1 Enoch 8:1

Hope u've been schooled!
Re: Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... by Blexin68: 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
Its Well!
Re: Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... by nuelyoyo(m): 1:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
gamaliel121:
You are a lesbian my friend....
That's cooll...
Nothing wrong with it..
she is is lesbian, but it aint cool, coz the pussy she has was made for a man to penetrate and not the other way round. Animals even know better.

2 Likes

Re: Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... by Baddo101(m): 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
esthersolomon00:
Hello Nlders,

I've prayed

Lalasticlala
U can come to me and i shall lecture you personally wink
Re: Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... by astute07(f): 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
You really r not bisexual; u confused - & thus ur thinking that way
Find the root of your problem.
Was it family violence of No love shown; or childhood molestation or you had a strong religious background that erred against sex that changed ur conforms negatively.
Just try get d foundation of how it all started & when u noticed.then find solutions to work on it.
Re: Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... by Perfectbright: 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
My dear, u worry too much. Wat ur solution starts from u. Oone thing u need is u must resole to be a girl u are created to be. Next is to work on your mind set, delete some programs running in ur mind and download and upload good program. U can call me on 08103659538 for more info
esthersolomon00:
Hello Nlders,

I've prayed

Lalasticlala
Re: Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... by arabianights: 8:35am On Oct 30, 2015
Durentt:
Even ur mama no fit close my account. Illiterate, u are wild animal, come nd try to close my acct, and i'll beat dat wildnes outta u, Bitcch

shocked sad DURENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 30, 2015
arabianights:

shocked sad DURENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL, i have stopped. Dat was d last one i insult grin
Re: Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... by flightz(f): 10:44am On Oct 30, 2015
MadCow1:

Careful boy.

I have always made my position clear on homosexuality. If you bothered to read that post to understand and not just for the sake of it, you would have picked that up.

I'm not a boy. *redface

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral / Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.