Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

I'm Tired Already Of Broke Guys, Broke Guys Issue Can We Talk Sense Again? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Tired Already Of Broke Guys, Broke Guys Issue Can We Talk Sense Again? (1230 Views)

How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already / My Opinion On Broke Guys / Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Tired Already Of Broke Guys, Broke Guys Issue Can We Talk Sense Again? by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 27, 2017
angry angry
Don't date broke guys.
You are a broke girl to call a guy broke.
Be an independent chick.
Hustle hard and just use woman for sex!
Blah blah blah...
undecided undecided
When will we understand that the true value of a relationship isn't even in the financial services or loved up hypes but the maturity and upbringing of each principal partners concerned.
It's all about understanding your other half and keeping it level with their thoughts.
It's not about a competition of who loves most or less or even about spends more or less.
It's about how two people choose to cross the divides between them and in so doing make compromises for good.
Relationships are for people committed to something more fulfilling than themselves or their jobs.
It's all about a bond.
An interest that exceeds just love and financial standing.
Don't know how to continue again but I hoped I've made small sense.
#letsmakesense

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Tired Already Of Broke Guys, Broke Guys Issue Can We Talk Sense Again? by Fuckshiit: 11:31am On Apr 27, 2017
Watch out!→Fúçks Cúming Ur way grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Already Of Broke Guys, Broke Guys Issue Can We Talk Sense Again? by Emac34: 11:31am On Apr 27, 2017
oya clap pof ya sep

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Already Of Broke Guys, Broke Guys Issue Can We Talk Sense Again? by SafeDavid(m): 11:33am On Apr 27, 2017
You can as well talk to the birds. grin
Re: I'm Tired Already Of Broke Guys, Broke Guys Issue Can We Talk Sense Again? by Modragon(m): 11:33am On Apr 27, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
angry angry
Don't date broke guys.
You are a broke girl to call a guy broke.
Be an independent chick.
Hustle hard and just use woman for sex!
Blah blah blah...
undecided undecided
When will we understand that the true value of a relationship isn't even in the financial services or loved up hypes but the maturity and upbringing of each principal partners concerned.
It's all about understanding your other half and keeping it level with their thoughts.
It's not about a competition of who loves most or less or even about spends more or less.
It's about how two people choose to cross the divides between them and in so doing make compromises for good.

Relationships are for people committed to something more fulfilling than themselves or their jobs.
It's all about a bond.
An interest that exceeds just love and financial standing.
Don't know how to continue again but I hoped I've made small sense.
#letsmakesense

Well said baby

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Already Of Broke Guys, Broke Guys Issue Can We Talk Sense Again? by SNOWCREAM(m): 11:42am On Apr 27, 2017
I know safiaa agrees with this this time around wink kiss
Re: I'm Tired Already Of Broke Guys, Broke Guys Issue Can We Talk Sense Again? by lilmaydee(m): 11:45am On Apr 27, 2017
Y'all just spamming Nairaland with meaningless thread, broke guys this, hungry girls that. Shit is getting stale already.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Already Of Broke Guys, Broke Guys Issue Can We Talk Sense Again? by Li2Finger: 12:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
Alero3Arubi, I want you to be precise as much as possible.... Between love and assurance of good living, which one to you prefer?
Re: I'm Tired Already Of Broke Guys, Broke Guys Issue Can We Talk Sense Again? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
Li2Finger:
Alero3Arubi, I want you to be precise as much as possible.... Between love and assurance of good living, which one to you prefer?
None.
Re: I'm Tired Already Of Broke Guys, Broke Guys Issue Can We Talk Sense Again? by Li2Finger: 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

None.
In an event where you have to make a choice between those two or risk being single...

Which would you go for?
Re: I'm Tired Already Of Broke Guys, Broke Guys Issue Can We Talk Sense Again? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
Li2Finger:

In an event where you have to make a choice between those two or risk being single...

Which would you go for?
Single
Re: I'm Tired Already Of Broke Guys, Broke Guys Issue Can We Talk Sense Again? by Li2Finger: 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
Single
Then you absolutely have no reason to put up this thread
Re: I'm Tired Already Of Broke Guys, Broke Guys Issue Can We Talk Sense Again? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
Li2Finger:

Then you absolutely have no reason to put up this thread
I would love to know why you think so.
Re: I'm Tired Already Of Broke Guys, Broke Guys Issue Can We Talk Sense Again? by adelacuna(m): 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oya chop kiss

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Already Of Broke Guys, Broke Guys Issue Can We Talk Sense Again? by Li2Finger: 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
I would love to know why you think so.
Go and rest

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Already Of Broke Guys, Broke Guys Issue Can We Talk Sense Again? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
Li2Finger:

Go and rest
Ok.
Re: I'm Tired Already Of Broke Guys, Broke Guys Issue Can We Talk Sense Again? by Burna88(f): 12:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
now i can give a fvck

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Already Of Broke Guys, Broke Guys Issue Can We Talk Sense Again? by Victornezzar: 12:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
first assess ow u look b4 posting dis trash
see ur face
it seems u are going thru depression
Re: I'm Tired Already Of Broke Guys, Broke Guys Issue Can We Talk Sense Again? by Fmartin(m): 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
d last tym i checked, 'there is luv in sharing'
Re: I'm Tired Already Of Broke Guys, Broke Guys Issue Can We Talk Sense Again? by Cleopatra4(f): 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
Me sef tire ooo! Maybe them ladies been hating on broke guys undecided not our fault. We no come this world to suffer grin grin
Re: I'm Tired Already Of Broke Guys, Broke Guys Issue Can We Talk Sense Again? by Xtopher123(m): 4:17am On Apr 28, 2017
Cleopatra4:
Me sef tire ooo! Maybe them ladies been hating on broke guys undecided not our fault. We no come this world to suffer grin grin

Na we come to suffer na abi?.. tongue tongue
Re: I'm Tired Already Of Broke Guys, Broke Guys Issue Can We Talk Sense Again? by Cleopatra4(f): 6:18am On Apr 28, 2017
Xtopher123:

Na we come to suffer na abi?.. tongue tongue
God created us so fragile. cool
Re: I'm Tired Already Of Broke Guys, Broke Guys Issue Can We Talk Sense Again? by brownhawk: 6:46am On Apr 28, 2017
lilmaydee:
Y'all just spamming Nairaland with meaningless thread, broke guys this, hungry girls that. Shit is getting stale already.
lmao it can never get stale. this hoes and clowns are humiliating themselves every day
Re: I'm Tired Already Of Broke Guys, Broke Guys Issue Can We Talk Sense Again? by NaeChris: 7:39am On Apr 28, 2017
Op i just don't know what to say. Do we still have ladies of this quality here on NL and Niaja at large?

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Already Of Broke Guys, Broke Guys Issue Can We Talk Sense Again? by Xtopher123(m): 8:15am On Apr 28, 2017
Cleopatra4:

God created us so fragile. cool

And your God created Men As Hard as Rock, Keep deceiving yourselves..
Re: I'm Tired Already Of Broke Guys, Broke Guys Issue Can We Talk Sense Again? by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 28, 2017
Hmmm. Ok

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Weirdest Question A Lady Had Asked You Begore? / Should I Be Worried? / Girl Go Totally Unclad To Be Painted By A Male Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.