Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Matured Advices Only Please - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matured Advices Only Please (2416 Views)

I Want To Call Off This Friendship With Her(advices) / South African Nudist Advices Girls"stop Wearing Underwear,it Enslaves People" / I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matured Advices Only Please by Abmbanks: 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
Jollyjoy:
your writeup tho,are you sure you are an engineeri dnt think u are because your write isnt just lame but way too confusing.....

Well you can think and conclude what ever you think i am..is a free world
Re: Matured Advices Only Please by Abmbanks: 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
delishpot:

Welcome. She wants to snare you for all we know she may be pregnant right now and wants to hang it on your neck. Time is moving fast and she wants to hang it before it starts showing and you will know it aint yours.
Be careful with her.

Thanks bro....God bless you

1 Like

Re: Matured Advices Only Please by joseph1832(m): 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
Abmbanks:

God Bless You bro..You words are reasonable and good
I'm a reasonable guy. LOL. You should hasten and end the relationship, make sure if you have sex with her you're protected, better still, don't even have sex with her.

1 Like

Re: Matured Advices Only Please by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
tellwisdom:
You are a foolish engineer who cant even put words down for people to read without one stretching his eye brow. Buy me beer and i will help you. undecided
Clown, only beer?
Re: Matured Advices Only Please by christinie(f): 6:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
Bless you too dear.
If she passes through, then you tell her to maintain her status.
Also ask her to wait, that you just met. That marriage should not be rushed.
By the way, why is she in a haste?
Abmbanks:

Thanks much for your wise words, may you be a blessing to your home and generation..the truth is just what if i did that and she pass through the test, what will now be the conclusion..Not just ready to have a baby now outside wedlock
Re: Matured Advices Only Please by Abmbanks: 7:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
christinie:
Bless you too dear.
If she passes through, then you tell her to maintain her status.
Also ask her to wait, that you just met. That marriage should not be rushed.
By the way, why is she in a haste?

Asked her, she said she will like to bear a child for me, told her to chill, she flamed up and gave me the dead line
Re: Matured Advices Only Please by christinie(f): 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
If she threatens you now, she will do worse later.
Call her bluff let's see what she's gonna do.
Abmbanks:

Asked her, she said she will like to bear a child for me, told her to chill, she flamed up and gave me the dead line
Re: Matured Advices Only Please by Abmbanks: 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
christinie:
If she threatens you now, she will do worse later.
Call her bluff let's see what she's gonna do.

Thanks sis..I appreciate your words and your time you gave to me

1 Like

Re: Matured Advices Only Please by LadyX(f): 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
Abmbanks:

What kind of relationship is that? Just 2 months and she is giving you ultimatums If she can threaten to leave you because you don't want to impregnate her, what will happen when or if she has your child?
Something like:
"Bae, deposit one million or you will not see your child again. Or Buy me a Jeep or I will go abroad with your child and you won't see him again. Or Marry me or I will curse you."

Op, you get the drift?

Just tell her a child is a binding bond and you are not ready to take the risk. Then end the relationship and instruct your gateman (if you have one) not to let her in.

My 2 cents
Re: Matured Advices Only Please by christinie(f): 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
You are welcome bro.
Abmbanks:

Thanks sis..I appreciate your words and your time you gave to me
Re: Matured Advices Only Please by Abmbanks: 8:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
LadyX:

What kind of relationship is that? Just 2 months and she is giving you ultimatums If she can threaten to leave you because you don't want to impregnate her, what will happen when or if she has your child?
Something like:
"Bae, deposit one million or you will not see your child again. Or Buy me a Jeep or I will go abroad with your child and you won't see him again. Or Marry me or I will curse you."

Op, you get the drift?

Just tell her a child is a binding bond and you are not ready to take the risk. Then end the relationship and instruct your gateman (if you have one) not to let her in.

My 2 cents

Thanks so much sister..May God Enlarge your progress in life
Re: Matured Advices Only Please by kingcasmir(m): 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
Its not neccesary to get married to her, if she wants to call it off let her know its her loss but stand your ground cos i'm very sure if she goes, u'll see someone better who is even ready to wait 4 u. Don't give in and regret after a few months cos after d pregnancy, comes being a father den maybe a husband which u stated earlier dat u're not ready 4. And remember ur father whom you serve. Peace to you!!!
Re: Matured Advices Only Please by darkskingoddess(f): 9:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
Re: Matured Advices Only Please by Abmbanks: 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
kingcasmir:
Its not neccesary to get married to her, if she wants to call it off let her know its her loss but stand your ground cos i'm very sure if she goes, u'll see someone better who is even ready to wait 4 u. Don't give in and regret after a few months cos after d pregnancy, comes being a father den maybe a husband which u stated earlier dat u're not ready 4. And remember ur father whom you serve. Peace to you!!!

thanks so much the brainy one
Re: Matured Advices Only Please by fexyrich(m): 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
Am sorry bro but the truth which is always bitter is that its either she is already pregnant for another guy who isn't up to your class financially or she is just one of the goldigging sluts we have around today..Ask yourself these three questions.1.what's so special about you that she wants to have a child for u.2.Why hasn't she had children for her former boyfriends if that's how desperate she is to have one..3.Wils she be desperate to have a child for you if you were some broke guy or probably living in a 1 rum apartment without good source of income??She has seen u as a rich guy and she wants to cajole you into marriage and responsibility.when you arnt ready..pls don't fall for such trap..These are the type of desperate attitudes ladies show dat make rich guys find it hard to settle down..Cos any girl dat knows ur rich would start trying to possess u by all means even when they don't know much abt u..Talk about gold diggers everywer..
Re: Matured Advices Only Please by Abmbanks: 11:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
fexyrich:
Am sorry bro but the truth which is always bitter is that its either she is already pregnant for another guy who isn't up to your class financially or she is just one of the goldigging sluts we have around today..Ask yourself these three questions.1.what's so special about you that she wants to have a child for u.2.Why hasn't she had children for her former boyfriends if that's how desperate she is to have one..3.Wils she be desperate to have a child for you if you were some broke guy or probably living in a 1 rum apartment without good source of income??She has seen u as a rich guy and she wants to cajole you into marriage and responsibility.when you arnt ready..pls don't fall for such trap..These are the type of desperate attitudes ladies show dat make rich guys find it hard to settle down..Cos any girl dat knows ur rich would start trying to possess u by all means even when they don't know much abt u..Talk about gold diggers everywer..

You are so learned, May God bless you wisdom the more...your words are so true and right..I Will apply the advice given to me by you all in here
Re: Matured Advices Only Please by LadyX(f): 6:53am On Oct 28, 2015
Abmbanks:

Thanks so much sister..May God Enlarge your progress in life
Amen! God bless you too. May He give you a lady that will love you for who you are, and not because of your financial worth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Talk: What's Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink And Why? / Ladies Which One Do You Prefer? / Rev. Father And My Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.