Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,835 members, 7,831,707 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Latino Guys Are So Nice And Respectful! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Latino Guys Are So Nice And Respectful! (2443 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says / Why Ladies Tend To Take Nice And Sincere Guys For Granted / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latino Guys Are So Nice And Respectful! by cocoama(f): 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
onila:
many Caribbean and black American are African descent

but many feel they are not African descendants but that does not change they are

Many Carribean and AA know that they have African ancestry, it's just that not all of them want to be associated with Africans.

Latinos are a diverse group of people with many blends. The Afro latinos do have African ancestry but they also have European ancestry so saying they are representative of one part of their mix is incorrect.
Re: Latino Guys Are So Nice And Respectful! by cocoama(f): 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
onila:
their anger problems is sexy smiley

when my latino housemate is angry, it turns me on

latino men dont shout on women too. .so hes never rude to me tongue

I guess it all boils down to personal preference. I don't like guys who have anger problems. Often times then not it leads to abuse unless you are into that kinda thing..
Re: Latino Guys Are So Nice And Respectful! by onila(f): 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
cocoama:

Many Carribean and AA know that they have African ancestry, it's just that not all of them want to be associated with Africans.

Latinos are a diverse group of people with many blends. The Afro latinos do have African ancestry but they also have European ancestry so saying they are representative of one part of their mix is incorrect.

I know some, who feel they are not African at all
my Jamaican friend said just because I am black does not mean I am black grin
Jamaicans come in all colours
U havent met crazy African descendants yet grin

just because latinos are light does not mean they aint black
its like saying cape verde or Dominican republic aint black because they look mixed

latino just happens to be more mixed than black Americans
Re: Latino Guys Are So Nice And Respectful! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
Me na onila # 1 fan.
Re: Latino Guys Are So Nice And Respectful! by tpiah11: 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
onila:

I know some, who feel they are not African at all
my Jamaican friend said just because I am black does not mean I am black grin
Jamaicans come in all colours
U havent met crazy African descendants yet grin

just because latinos are light does not mean they aint black
its like saying cape verde or Dominican republic aint black because they look mixed

latino just happens to be more mixed than black Americans

they are not black, they're Latino.

Give it a rest.

3 Likes

Re: Latino Guys Are So Nice And Respectful! by akike: 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
Strahovski:

Shut up bitch. . The Latinos have no African roots. Don't deceive yourself.

80% Latino guys are gays. .I have worked with many Latinos in Mexico, Europe and Asia. .so no one can argue or debate on the Latinos with me.

Besides Latinos have anger management problems. And stop creating a thread thread about everything. Ish

Your mother is a bit.ch!
Re: Latino Guys Are So Nice And Respectful! by akike: 7:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
Strahovski:

Idiot. .come down to east Europe. .there are many Latinos residing in Europe. I know they are the south Americans.. many reside in Europe.

My mother is a Bi!tch
Re: Latino Guys Are So Nice And Respectful! by Fulaman198(m): 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
And the relevance of this on an African (Nigerian) forum? Do you have any cultural pride Onila? I know a lot of Nigerians do not, unlike many other African countries that do.
Re: Latino Guys Are So Nice And Respectful! by onila(f): 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
tpiah11:

Give it a rest.
everyone entitled to their opinion

some pple feel Dominicans are black, while some see them as a biracial unique race
Re: Latino Guys Are So Nice And Respectful! by JiggamanGh: 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
tpiah11:

Give it a rest.

Latino is not a race, is more like a culture as there are black Latino, Asian Latino, white Latino and mixed race Latino.

1 Like

Re: Latino Guys Are So Nice And Respectful! by onila(f): 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
cocoama:

I guess it all boils down to personal preference. I don't like guys who have anger problems. Often times then not it leads to abuse unless you are into that kinda thing..
I hrd latina women adore their men even in abuse
Re: Latino Guys Are So Nice And Respectful! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
akike:

Your mother is a bit.ch!

Fool you just logged in with your real account. Fake asshole
Re: Latino Guys Are So Nice And Respectful! by tpiah11: 9:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
onila:
everyone entitled to their opinion

some pple feel Dominicans are black, while some see them as a biracial unique race

they are Latino, and why are you mentioning them specifically?

Do you know what Latino is?
Re: Latino Guys Are So Nice And Respectful! by tpiah11: 9:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Latino is not a race, is more like a culture as there are black Latino, Asian Latino, white Latino and mixed race Latino.

see my above post.
Re: Latino Guys Are So Nice And Respectful! by onila(f): 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
tpiah11:

they are Latino, and why are you mentioning them specifically?

Do you know what Latino is?
just using that as an example

how pple define everyone by their own away

thats why Jamaicans make it less complicated for their nation = =-Out of many one people-
Re: Latino Guys Are So Nice And Respectful! by tpiah11: 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
onila:
just using that as an example

how pple define everyone by their own away

thats why Jamaicans make it less complicated for their nation = =-Out of many one people-

Jamaicans are black, that is different from black Latino.

why are you cooking up arguments over this matter?
Re: Latino Guys Are So Nice And Respectful! by akike: 9:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
Strahovski:

My mothet is a Fool

tongue
Re: Latino Guys Are So Nice And Respectful! by JiggamanGh: 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
tpiah11:

see my above post.

Sorry it was meant for onila, but yeah they are Latino which more about culture than race.
Re: Latino Guys Are So Nice And Respectful! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
akike:

My father is an idiot

Asshole
Re: Latino Guys Are So Nice And Respectful! by akike: 3:13am On Oct 29, 2015
Strahovski:

I am an Asshole

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Waste His Time 2016 / This Is A True Life Story,advise Needed / She Left Me Becouse Of My Small Joystick And Now She Call To Beg For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.