Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,738 members, 7,862,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:55 PM

Help! This Love Is Taking All Of My Energy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! This Love Is Taking All Of My Energy (1543 Views)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... / What To Do When He Is Taking Too Long To Propose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Help! This Love Is Taking All Of My Energy by FLGators1: 4:50am On May 07, 2009
LOL, you're not free. Trust me smiley
Any woman out there interested in an intelligent plus humorous dude only but to come your way and she'd know she has found herself a treasure wink wink

And I know who she is, so try not to sweet talk Ebony o tongue tongue wink

light hearted? Me? rotflmao. Now you really got the wrong victim embarassed
Re: Help! This Love Is Taking All Of My Energy by No2Atheism(m): 4:56am On May 07, 2009
FL Gators!:

LOL, you're not free. Trust me  smiley
Any woman out there interested in an intelligent plus humorous dude only but to come your way and she'd  know she has found herself a treasure wink wink

And I know who she is, so try not to sweet talk Ebony o tongue tongue wink

light hearted? Me? rotflmao. Now you really got the wrong victim  embarassed

I belong not to her (or anyone else for that matter) for real and serious reasons known to a certain friend of hersgrin grin grin grin grin

Light-hearted and soothing as the breeze yet so freakish in effect. tongue tongue tongue

------------------------------
Re: Help! This Love Is Taking All Of My Energy by FLGators1: 5:07am On May 07, 2009
N2A,

I didn't say "her", I meant her cheesy grin Congrats, you sure know how to pick them.
Tell her I said she's got a good man grin grin

Lighthearted and soothing? grin grin lol.

B,T,W I'm not hiding grin grin grin tongue

Now, you take care of yourself. . . .Ekiti dey call me now now smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can you force attraction, love or likeness? / Can Two Sisters Marry Two First Cousins? / My Landlord's paternity saga. His 3 kids turns out to be from other men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.