Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich (54990 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by chocolateme(f): 1:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
then tupac had no reason to be rich..
tupac doesn't fight with women on nairaland. That's wia I mrant
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
Riwo11:
Ladies, not every guy is a member of the lucky sperm club. Not every poor guy today is worth investing in. Some are simply hopeless and will never hit it big.
Some are purely millionaires in the making. But to spare you from waking up one morning realizing you’ve invested your time, effort and youth for nothing, here’s the rule of thumb I’ve used to sift out good penny stocks.

*.1. He knows he is good at something... Knowing his worth is usually the first step towards wealth creation. Baby-sitting, baking, gardening or whatever so long as he recognises that the skills he honed are exchangeable for money.

*.2. He is self-disciplined...
He has the ability to concentrate on future financial goals without swaying from everyday tasks that will lead him there. No matter how boring or unpleasant.

*.3. He blames himself, not others...
He thinks it’s always his fault. Either partially or entirely. It might seem a little sadistic but it’s him actually knowing that he has control over his environment, decisions and ultimately his own future.

*.4. He lives below his means.... It doesn’t mean he’s a miser. He chooses to accumulate more wealth rather than to succumb to short-lived pleasures of buying a Rolex or a BMW. Someone in the relationship has to make this sacrifice at the beginning. If not him, who else?

*.5. He is a doer.....
He doesn’t blabber on and on about how he is going to do something great. He just does it. He doesn’t complain about doing stuff. He just does it.

*.6. He is extremely curious....
He takes time and effort to figure out the nuts and bolts of why things work or don’t work. Opportunity sometimes arises when he stumbles upon an unserved niche.

*.7. He is thick skinned...
He has the balls to execute his crazy plans. Whatever they may be. Failure doesn’t concern him. Or should I say he isn’t afraid of being laughed at if he didn’t succeed. He repeats 6 and tries again. Investing in men is largely based on intrinsic value. You’ll win some and you’ll lose some. But when you do win, make sure you win big. So good luck ladies. May the dating market be forever bullish..

Source: http://www.riseup247.com/2015/10/7-ways-to-tell-if-your-boyfriend-is.html

Nice points. You must have dated a lot of guys to have been able to come up with these 'facts'
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Abuklaw(m): 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
This message is for ladies with positive foresight not for those myopic girls running after yahoo boys and adult kids.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
holluwai:

Awaiting the day you get drunk....
LoL! You'd wait a Long time....I never get drunk...tongue
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
Love Machine:
So you want to sit and wait for a guy to make it and come for your hand in marriage ba?Na wetin una take una puss.y for sef?
.... Many women head no correct nowadays ohh

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by holluwai(m): 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! You'd wait a Long time....I never get drunk...tongue

Hmmm, so you're professional drinker?
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
holluwai:

Hmmm, so you're professional drinker?
LoL! nah! I Seldomly drink...it Never happens...undecided Well, except On My Birthdays..."grin"
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Ogeblast(f): 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
You have a point
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Emasky4real(m): 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
I agree with all your points. Thanks for taking your time to write this and keep it up.
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by ikombe: 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
Riwo11:
Ladies, not every guy is a member of the lucky sperm club. Not every poor guy today is worth investing in. Some are simply hopeless and will never hit it big.
Some are purely millionaires in the making. But to spare you from waking up one morning realizing you’ve invested your time, effort and youth for nothing, here’s the rule of thumb I’ve used to sift out good penny stocks.

*.1. He knows he is good at something... Knowing his worth is usually the first step towards wealth creation. Baby-sitting, baking, gardening or whatever so long as he recognises that the skills he honed are exchangeable for money.

*.2. He is self-disciplined...
He has the ability to concentrate on future financial goals without swaying from everyday tasks that will lead him there. No matter how boring or unpleasant.

*.3. He blames himself, not others...
He thinks it’s always his fault. Either partially or entirely. It might seem a little sadistic but it’s him actually knowing that he has control over his environment, decisions and ultimately his own future.

*.4. He lives below his means.... It doesn’t mean he’s a miser. He chooses to accumulate more wealth rather than to succumb to short-lived pleasures of buying a Rolex or a BMW. Someone in the relationship has to make this sacrifice at the beginning. If not him, who else?

*.5. He is a doer.....
He doesn’t blabber on and on about how he is going to do something great. He just does it. He doesn’t complain about doing stuff. He just does it.

*.6. He is extremely curious....
He takes time and effort to figure out the nuts and bolts of why things work or don’t work. Opportunity sometimes arises when he stumbles upon an unserved niche.

*.7. He is thick skinned...
He has the balls to execute his crazy plans. Whatever they may be. Failure doesn’t concern him. Or should I say he isn’t afraid of being laughed at if he didn’t succeed. He repeats 6 and tries again. Investing in men is largely based on intrinsic value. You’ll win some and you’ll lose some. But when you do win, make sure you win big. So good luck ladies. May the dating market be forever bullish..

Source: http://www.riseup247.com/2015/10/7-ways-to-tell-if-your-boyfriend-is.html
so i go make am be dat na grin
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by kilokeys(m): 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
chocolateme:
well I was referring to u
If not for the 50 naira cake wey i chop inside this hot sun.. I for yab u.. Only that.. U r nt ugly.. Make i free u jare..
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Emokai3(m): 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
U want 2 make girls quit dia relationships 2day abi..
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Chukzyfcb(m): 1:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
Prophetess Riwo, this your prophecy no be here. Since you sabi the work, also help us post if naija go under 17 worldcup! #to our dear prophetess
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by holluwai(m): 1:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! nah!
I Seldomly drink...it Never happens...undecided
Well, except On My Birthdays..."grin"

tongue grin

When is your bday, you should invite me so I can see you get wasted wink cool
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
tongue smileySo ma sweetness will be rich.....feels good....but why he no go rich before
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
holluwai:

tongue grin

When is your bday, you should invite me so I can see you get wasted wink cool
LoL! I don't get wasted, remember? tongue
Just a few sips... then, I head straight to bed! "grin"

ps...I'm sorry, no Guests allowed! tongue
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by laserjet: 2:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
grin grin grin grin

ilo04:
what about 7 way to tell if your girlfriend is going to b rich and not a golddigger

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
Op, all those write ups are just tales by moonlight..
You can't tell 100percent if he will be RICH except u r spiritual and can for see his financial future... Any other thing is guess work... Ladies, believing the op's criteria shouldn't be deceived... Possibly comfortable? Probably? But rich? undecided

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by amSammie(m): 2:03pm On Oct 28, 2015
Thank you....I knw you where referring to me
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by holluwai(m): 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
Of course I do remember but with the exception of your birthday as you said gives the possibility of you being drunk. grin cheesy

Mind you every friend today was a guest yesterday. wink

So......

Estharfabian:
LoL! I don't get wasted, remember? tongue
Just a few sips... then, I head straight to bed! "grin"

ps...I'm sorry, no Guests allowed! tongue
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by banio: 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
Being wealthy is all about luck and destiny. But being well to do is about hard-work and determination. But those that don't even think of wealth but health, what is ur take?
Some are born with cancer of the blood, kidney, bone etc.
So let's thank GOD 4 being kind to US.
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by sandracoopert(f): 2:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
Lattop:
My Xteristics
OYO
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Ramos16(m): 2:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
Riwo11:
Ladies, not every guy is a member of the lucky sperm club. Not every poor guy today is worth investing in. ,

Make una help us see wahala oh, see how this girls da investigate and analyze us, guys what do you think? make we create our own thread on how to know a girl is gonna be your baby mama. abi?
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by haibe(m): 2:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
I have no problem with ladies looking at those 7points you listed, in a man.. However be sure that you also have that capability to be able to support your husband in thw future and that you yourself aren't a lazy ass looking for where to gold dig as your husbands wealth isn't sexually transmitted. So ladies work on yourselves too before finding a rich guy up and down.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Ijaya123: 2:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
Your introduction sounds like encouraging ladies to be parasitic. What values are the ladies supposed to add?

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Spidermon: 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
Fortune teller. You go fear fear.
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by pseudonomer: 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
silvermania:
No forming, you just described me, although it not easy but I know the world will hear my name some day.

You are blabbing Just do it....
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
holluwai:
Of course I do remember but with the exception of your birthday as you said gives the possibility of you being drunk. grin cheesy

Mind you every friend today was a guest yesterday. wink

So......

LoL! "grin" I don't drink to get drunk..undecided

Uhm...about the guest thing...Uhm, errrrm...You have a point..Kinda embarassed

Buh...Nah! NO GUEST ALLOWED! "grin" Just me....
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Onyiido: 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
ilo04:
what about 7 way to tell if your girlfriend is going to b rich and not a golddigger

Create a counther-thread on it
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by IamforGod: 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
McCarlito:
Women and there small brain sef..... grin grin grin grin grin

Dnt forget u av a mother
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
ilo04:

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? / I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off / Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.