Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! (104715 Views)

Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS / Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) / Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by edwife(f): 11:09am On Nov 02, 2015
world1:

From you post i just discovered that you are still single it doesn't work like that expect you are a full house wife.

Keep your discovery for yourself and next time google afterschool club. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by edwife(f): 11:16am On Nov 02, 2015
spiralwedge:

Your kids stay in school till 6pm?? That is wickedness.
6am - 6am - 12 hours away from the house, same uniform, same socks, same shoes, same pants. Na wa o.

You really know me don't you? cheesy

6 am indeed. undecided Do you change clothes twice everyday in the office?Isn't it what you wear in the morning is what you wear returning home? undecided

Some of us take a shower before bed time,go figure.

1 Like

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by spiralwedge(m): 11:28am On Nov 02, 2015
edwife:

You really know me don't you? cheesy

6 am indeed. undecided Do you change clothes twice everyday in the office?Isn't it what you wear in the morning is what you wear returning home? undecided

Some of us take a shower before bed time,go figure.

My dear wife, sorry edwife, kids need to change clothes and feel relaxed/at home after school/long hours. I remember when i was a kid, I always needed to know school was done with before i embarked on other things. It's psychological.

If you don't have a choice, darling, get them casual clothes and slippers to wear for the afterschool and insist with the Authority.

1 Like

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by edwife(f): 12:31pm On Nov 02, 2015
spiralwedge:

My dear wife, sorry edwife, kids need to change clothes and feel relaxed/at home after school/long hours. I remember when i was a kid, I always needed to know school was done with before i embarked on other things. It's psychological.

If you don't have a choice, darling, get them casual clothes and slippers to wear for the afterschool and insist with the Authority.

You don't seem to have an idea of what you are talking about.First of all do you reside outside Nigeria? undecided

Secondly,why will a child in primary school starts school by 9 am and return home by 6 pm after spending time in Afterschool club bring changing clothes.So a change of clothes will relax you? undecided after 6 pm they have their shower and go straight to bed after a glass of milk.Thank you. smiley

Do you think you know better than the British system regarding the welfare of children?Things here are done with the approval of the government and please go google afterschool club.

I don't talk about my personal life here and it would have been easier if i could elaborate more.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by ideology(m): 2:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
remiotega:

Soooo because ur idiotic mother was jobless, u expect every woman to b same?
that's harsh and uncalled for for what ever reason sad angry
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by spiralwedge(m): 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
edwife:

You don't seem to have an idea of what you are talking about.First of all do you reside outside Nigeria? undecided

Secondly,why will a child in primary school starts school by 9 am and return home by 6 pm after spending time in Afterschool club bring changing clothes.So a change of clothes will relax you? undecided after 6 pm they have their shower and go straight to bed after a glass of milk.Thank you. smiley

Do you think you know better than the British system regarding the welfare of children?Things here are done with the approval of the government and please go google afterschool club.

I don't talk about my personal life here and it would have been easier if i could elaborate more.

I can't answer any of your questions because, like you, i dont reveal personal info.

However, u sound like you think British system is superior. But have you asked why there are so many teen single parents, paedophiles, homosexuals and knife-stabbers in Britain? Even more than in Nigeria? And you think an after-school does it all for you? From what i understand you rarely have time for your children. They dont have a true sense of home.. What they know is a sleeping space (or bed and breakfast) where they at least get a glass of milk before they sleep and a sandwich in the morning. Nothing else. Perhaps they feel more at home at school/after-school club, where under the watch of CCTV (which you never watch or shown to you), your kids are fast being gradually abused right there with your superior British system.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by edwife(f): 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2015
spiralwedge:

I can't answer any of your questions because, like you, i dont reveal personal info.

[s]However, u sound like you think British system is superior. But have you asked why there are so many teen single parents, paedophiles, homosexuals and knife-stabbers in Britain? Even more than in Nigeria? And you think an after-school does it all for you? From what i understand you rarely have time for your children. They dont have a true sense of home.. What they know is a sleeping space (or bed and breakfast) where they at least get a glass of milk before they sleep and a sandwich in the morning. Nothing else. Perhaps they feel more at home at school/after-school club, where under the watch of CCTV (which you never watch or shown to you), your kids are fast being gradually abused right there with your superior British system[/s].

YOU NEED A LIFE and get off my case.

Look at someone who doesn't know shit about me,describing how he supposedly know about me. smh
The internet is a sad place for most of you.i don't even know why i bothered answering you. undecided

You can have the floor.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by spiralwedge(m): 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
edwife:

YOU NEED A LIFE and get off my case.

Look at someone who doesn't know shit about me,describing how he supposedly know about me. smh
The internet is a sad place for most of you.i don't even know why i bothered answering you. undecided

You can have the floor.

I am concerned about the kids, really. Its not about you. I am tempted to say they are your kids, but they aren't. They are 'our' kids.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by remiotega: 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
ideology:
that's harsh and uncalled for for what ever reason sad angry
Sooo somone coms out to call anoda persons mother "idiotic" and I gave him a taste of his own medicine and u say dat was uncalled for? Xcuse me?

1 Like

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by klbakare(m): 10:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
Lobolintin:

You comment shows you re just like her abuser of kids.. So if she stress to your terms you will cover such evil acts Abi

I wish I know you in person wem am through with yoi even the Lucifer you mention will be angry snd happy at same time ......

Geroit

ogbeni yi owo si brt lane jhoor.
My honest take is all these kind of pepl no c beta person knack them. Na im dey make dem dey get naughty with small pikin, eveñ these lesbian girls inclusive. If them see beta guy kpansh them both breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and midnight sufficiently. All those abnormal love and lust go commot for them mind.

And by d way u be mumu to think i am child abuser. Even if i dey sex starved, how much i wan sign olosho for bodija? And how much less when God has bin blessing my game to be able to pay my whores.
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by ideology(m): 12:36am On Nov 04, 2015
remiotega:

Sooo somone coms out to call anoda persons mother "idiotic" and I gave him a taste of his own medicine and u say dat was uncalled for? Xcuse me?
my point is clear, there was no need to take it personal, learn to ignore somethings,

your response somehow Shows no difference between both of you, In as much as the poster was not directly referring to you, there was no need to respond, most times silence is wisdom. And if you were to respond, it would have been far better you correct him.

You are blessed
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by remiotega: 10:06am On Nov 04, 2015
ideology:
my point is clear, there was no need to take it personal, learn to ignore somethings,

your response somehow Shows no difference between both of you, In as much as the poster was not directly referring to you, there was no need to respond, most times silence is wisdom. And if you were to respond, it would have been far better you correct him.

You are blessed
U shud hav com out to teach d guy Wisdom wen u saw his comment...

But U were quiet...so y didn't u choose to b "silent" afta u read mine to really prove to me that silence is wisdom.
So "in as much as he wasn't reffering to me there was no need to respond"? Okay.
In as much as I wasn't referring to u,there was no need for ur response!
Practise wat u preach..
You are blessed.

1 Like

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Ishopbest: 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
Hmmm

#signature
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by ideology(m): 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
remiotega:
U shud hav com out to teach d guy Wisdom wen u saw his comment...

But U were quiet...so y didn't u choose to b "silent" afta u read mine to really prove to me that silence is wisdom.
So "in as much as he wasn't reffering to me there was no need to respond"? Okay.
In as much as I wasn't referring to u,there was no need for ur response!
Practise wat u preach..
You are blessed.
teach the wise and they will be wiser, for wisdom is profitable to direct, sorry for quoting you, its your life, have fun. Bless you
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by remiotega: 10:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
ideology:
teach the wise and they will be wiser, for wisdom is profitable to direct, sorry for quoting you, its your life, have fun. Bless you
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by AngieTheWolf(f): 1:38am On Dec 24, 2022
wabuk:
I have d video with me if u needd let me knw
Its been so many years
Do you still have the video?
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by AngieTheWolf(f): 2:14am On Dec 24, 2022
tuna4servi:
I have d video with me, it was at d back of my friend's house it happened.it was on Sunday afternoon wen dey were coming back from church.
You still have it
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Beekayfaniyi(f): 8:57am On Sep 15, 2023
Nikon d3100 with 18-55mm lens
London used
Whatsapp: 07087350557
Price 150k( negotiable)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live / Infant Formula. Sma Gold & Nan. Which Is Best? / "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.