Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! (104707 Views)

Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS / Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) / Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by abduldope(m): 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
edwife:

We leave together,we comeback together.No nanny needed. smiley Afterschool club,meaning they stay in school till 6 pm.They are well monitored and cctv around the clock. I think nigerian schools should start creating those.
i smell chelshit fan on u sorry o una lose 2day hahaha... back to d topic we are still strugling 4 steady light b4 cctv

1 Like

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by otiigba1(m): 8:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
Pidggin:

Going by your logic neither can a single men ever raise a child/children no matter how they try(how silly is this?) Barrack Obama was raised by a single mother remember? So many well-behaved, successful men and women were raised by single parents, stop posting nonsense. FYI widows and widowers fall under this group too, so stop making people feel bad about their situation.
am guessing you are speaking from experience right? digressing, barack obama as an example? One in ten million, look! My point is its better to have two parents than one ok! Whether you agree or not, feel as bad as you would like, truth be told. i repeat a single mother could never raise a child/ children (even if you a super woman) i ve also heard a lot of single mother's lament on how they wished there is a father figure ( male role model) for their child/children. My opinion anyway.
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Nwachi22(f): 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2015
embarassedsomehow
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by simdam500(m): 8:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
JudgementHammer: U hire a houseboy, he can abuse ur daughter sexually.
U hire a nanny she can abuse ur daughter sexually.
The 1st next thing the parents will start thinking about now is influence from school and think less of the influence on the way to school from home and home from school with the nanny.
God help this generation
I've told my family anytime I die, they should just bury me with a nigerian flag in my hand so I can show God that I've been to hell before. I don't need to go there again.
funny signature but true and like i use to tell people that use to say "life should end cos earth is bad and heaven is good", that even after obeying all the commandment stated in d holy book and you fail to appreciate this earth and part of d earth you come from, then the chances of going to heaven is slim because its best u appreciate what you have now than what you are promised to have... Anyway was just expressing my thought...

And to d person that stole my phone today, "the thought to desist from stealing will never struck u until nemesis catch up with you"

1 Like

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by FlySly05: 8:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
Lovely contribution from both sides of the fence. But one thing I noticed is the increasing number of perverts who wants to see the video by all means possible to the extent of dropping their phone numbers, email and even home addresses...lol. It doesn't change anything whether you watch the video or see the picture, what matter is our collective reaction towards that older girl action. Its bad and unacceptable.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
she needs a gud di*k
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by BCISLTD: 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
Dyt:
I just saw the vid
That house help is evil

I am a career woman
I drop my son off in the morning
And makes sure we see, talk, play gist laugh every evening

Some people are just devilish
I will surely almost murder someone
angry angry

I'm sorry but I don't understand how ur post protects ur son from.being abuse....directly or indirectly
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by otiigba1(m): 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2015
daretodiffer:

Bwahahaha

You wish she wouldn't be able to raise her children but sorry to disappoint you, it is not always the case. However kids need both parents.undecided
Agreed. children needs both parent, i must add some single mothers are either in denial or living in some fairy tale land that they can do it without a male role model/father figure for their kids. Its never the same without a man. My opinion anyway, you are welcomed to disagree tongue
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by harry509: 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
Jackeeh:
Below are screenshots from a video I just came across . I don't know how current it is and I'm unable to upload the video here on nairaland but in summary, an older girl is "caught" on camera performing lesbian acts on a much younger girl (hugging, smooching and even having the younger girl suckle her) . Reports have it that the older girl is the younger girl's "nanny".
hmmmmM! Disgusting and retating. Dis is Evil. I blame parents who leave their kids 4 stranger's. My advice 4 dem pls parents take ur kids 2 gredge so dat teacher's can take gud care of dem b4 u Rr bck 4rm office. Kai... I jst feel 4 dat little girl suckn dirty ya..sh and pusa';;y.

1 Like

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by slyng(m): 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2015
Hmnn... Here on NL, We've come across threads where parents are abusing their own children. Let's just pray for God's guidance in all our dealings
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Dyt(f): 8:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
BCISLTD:

I'm sorry but I don't understand how ur post protects ur son from.being abuse....directly or indirectly

No one can give a full protection
I was only referring to the career path
Its known that career women don't have time for home or anything
Just to say I have all the time for my family
I create time for talks
Gists
Tell me what happened
If you free with your kids, they will tell you everything
All they need is love
He never fails to tell me even if anyone looks at his totoyo
If they hit his bum, he will say
He's a talkative
I groomed him to tell me anything and everything
I can't say with all these he can't still be
But God so forbid
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by ManTiger(m): 9:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
lilmax:
And when she starts practicing it, then they will come up with "lesbianism is normal and natural "

Nanny? I don't blame her I blame the idiotic mother aka career woman, smh
No mind those yeye people.
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by domido(m): 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
I happen to be doing a program in a secondary school. With the way I see things and what the Children are experiencing and going through, I fear for the future of Nigerian childen.
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Barney11: 9:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
I am soo lucky to stay with my kids all the time run my personal biznes and get paid by my hubby!God ur awesome!
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Acidosis(m): 9:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
daretodiffer:

You should. It will easier if you married a woman who is not willing to work or a teacher. However if you think you are going to marry a woman who does not fit into the two categories and force her to do your bidding. I hope you live a miserable life. Send her back to her parents if that is what it is going to take, it is only a foolish woman that will agree with you because you said so.

It is simple, I can only marry a woman that meets my spec.

Btw, some people are not programmed to live the Lagos kind of life (5am - 10pm at night). I personally won't do such kind of job even if you're willing to give me heaven and earth.

So, contrary to your view, there are countless jobs that provides one with enough time to cater for the kids. An house help can tidy the house and the environment, but not my children. It is only in Lagos you see people spend 3 hours on the road.
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by raayah(f): 9:14pm On Oct 31, 2015
otiigba1:
am guessing you are speaking from experience right? digressing, barack obama as an example? One in ten million, look! My point is its better to have two parents than one ok! Whether you agree or not, feel as bad as you would like, truth be told. i repeat a single mother could never raise a child/ children (even if you a super woman) i ve also heard a lot of single mother's lament on how they wished there is a father figure ( male role model) for their child/children. My opinion anyway.

What's your opinion about single fathers?
Its very sexist placing blame to women when we have men walking away from their families and leaving their children behind. A man will decide to impregnate a woman and leave her to cater for herself and kids . Yet, the society won't let women who have decided to pick up the slack left by these irresponsible men REST. Behind every single mother there is an IRRESPONSIBLE AND ABSENTEE FATHER. Why can't men decide to raise their kids , since they want a child with a male role model so badly.

I apologize for my rant but the sexist talk on nairaland gets to me a lot. A lot of men who have no idea about women and the oppression they face in Nigeria just come to nairaland and talk off hand.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Goodnuel: 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
daretodiffer:

It is not our fault na. Men has turned money to a source of power and determinant of success.and once the marriage go downhill, you send her packing from your home and she has to find a way to start all over again.

Your low-self esteem group will be the first to shout women are Gold-diggers. If you don't want a career woman, have plenty money but it is not going to stop your child from being abused. Good luck with your insecurities and I hope you find a woman who is as insecure as your miserable self.

Loll grin grin grin grin

I like you, see as u make insult sweet. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Daresh(f): 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2015
AprokoMan:

I'm not surprised
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by tomayira(f): 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
Parents should try and interact with their kids on daily basis, if you're their best friend, they will open up to you. Meanwhile, I stay at home and take good care of my kids while receiving alert, helping hands rocks!
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Jackeeh(m): 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2015
California30:

Where did you see the video ??

Facebook oh! I tried to upload it here but it wouldn't upload. So I took screenshots.
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by BCISLTD: 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2015
Dyt:

No one can give a full protection
I was only referring to the career path
Its known that career women don't have time for home or anything
Just to say I have all the time for my family
I create time for talks
Gists
Tell me what happened
If you free with your kids, they will tell you everything
All they need is love
He never fails to tell me even if anyone looks at his totoyo
If they hit his bum, he will say
He's a talkative
I groomed him to tell me anything and everything
I can't say with all these he can't still be
But God so forbid

God forbid sweetie

But know that kids as little as 2-3 have a high sense of fear
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
Goodnuel:
Loll grin grin grin grin

I like you, see as u make insult sweet. cheesy cheesy

angry

I don't see why anyone would abuse a career woman.cheesy. There are several career women with great family life and amazing kids. Ngozi Iweala, and Akinyiuli were career women whose kids were also able to achieve alot partly due to their mothers' careers. It doesn't mean that their dads were weak or lazy or had nothing to add to their lives but their kids will be forever grateful to them for allowing their mum's the chance to be what they were destined for

2 Likes

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by ignis: 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2015
Barney11:
I am soo lucky to stay with my kids all the time run my personal biznes and get paid by my hubby!God ur awesome!
Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2015
Sick. That nanny should just be stoned to death.
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by kingthreat(m): 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
soopamom:
The real devil is the person who watched calmly and videoed this clip for an entire 4 minutes without going to slap some sense into the girl. then proceeded to broadcast this on social media instead of discreetly showing the clip to the parents/guardian.

Well, thanks tp the video person. We now are aware of some dangers and see reason to be more careful.
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
Acidosis:

It is simple, I can only marry a woman that meets my spec.

Btw, some people are not programmed to live the Lagos kind of life (5am - 10pm at night). I personally won't do such kind of job even if you're willing to give me heaven and earth.

So, contrary to your view, there are countless jobs that provides one with enough time to cater for the kids. An house help can tidy the house and the environment, but not my children. It is only in Lagos you see people spend 3 hours on the road.

That is you but you can't control your wife's career. If she ever had a chance to be more, would she deny herself that because of her children when she can provide a good alternative for them at little or no cost? Would you ask her to pack out because of that? By the way it doesn't mean that she puts her family above her career.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by otiigba1(m): 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
raayah:

What's your opinion about single fathers?
Its very sexist placing blame to women when we have men walking away from their families and leaving their children behind. A man will decide to impregnate a woman and leave her to cater for herself and kids . Yet, the society won't let women who have decided to pick up the slack left by these irresponsible men REST. Behind every single mother there is an IRRESPONSIBLE AND ABSENTEE FATHER. Why can't men decide to raise their kids , since they want a child with a male role model so badly.

I apologize for my rant but the sexist talk on nairaland gets to me a lot. A lot of men who have no idea about women and the oppression they face in Nigeria just come to nairaland and talk off hand.
Agreed, no father ( id!iot) should walk out on their child/children regardless.How ever it takes two to tango. I ve heard women discussing on how to get pregnant by a guy and then they dump him and keep the child. How dysfunctional is that?

NB:Apology accepted tongue
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Pidggin(f): 9:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
otiigba1:

What experience, my parents were never divorced, I am not a single mother?!

1 in 10,000,000 unverified stats?! No point trying to reason with you, goodnight.
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by raayah(f): 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2015
otiigba1:
Agreed, no father ( id!iot) should walk out on their child/children regardless? How ever takes two to tango. I ve had women discussing on how to get pregnant by a guy and then they dump him and keep the child. How dysfunctional is that?

NB:Apology accepted tongue

Come here sweetie kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by otiigba1(m): 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
raayah:

Come here sweetie kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss kiss tongue love you too grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Dyt(f): 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
BCISLTD:

God forbid sweetie

But know that kids as little as 2-3 have a high sense of fear

The only person my 3 yr old fears is daya
That's me

Hehehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live / Infant Formula. Sma Gold & Nan. Which Is Best? / "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.