Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! (104731 Views)

Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS / Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) / Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by byvan03: 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
Nannies.... cry
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by ifyalways(f): 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
Mindfulness:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXmDWfNafio

God bless bless bless that old woman. Such a kind, sweet soul.

1 Like

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
ifyalways:

God bless bless bless that old woman. Such a kind, sweet soul.

Absolutely! I was feeling exactly the same when I saw the video.
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by blank(f): 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2015
I had tears in my eyes. Yeah, i am at work. It's so embarrasing.

Can we have people stick up for a child like that in Nigeria?

Where even parents are the ones that insult the child the most.

Still have goosebumps

2 Likes

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
blank:

Still have goosebumps

I was aking myself the same question and my answer was no. Abuse is an integral part of Nigerian parenting, which explains the behavior of so many adults.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by OigaonOjay(f): 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
What is this world turning into??
Do people still think??
Bad behavior is like the norm now!! My heart weep sad
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by OigaonOjay(f): 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
blank:

Still have goosebumps
I can Imagine!!! cry
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by cococandy(f): 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
Mindfulness:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXmDWfNafio
Aww this is so cute.
People still care

2 Likes

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by cococandy(f): 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
Mindfulness:

I was aking myself the same question and my answer was no. Abuse is an integral part of Nigerian parenting, which explains the behavior of so many adults.
Yea because we still have a lot of beating as part of our discipline routine.
This video would have gone very differently if it was shot at home. People would only step in if the nanny was beating the child mercilessly.
A little beating would have been okay and no one would even turn to look at them.

Imagine if that nanny in this video had lifted a hand publicly to smack that child.

So I guess it's mostly about what we think is okay or not.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by timilehing(m): 7:17am On Oct 31, 2015
That maid needs a man to tint her
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Exponental(m): 7:36am On Oct 31, 2015
matured nannies should always get days off. just let them know u won't employ a pregnant nanny.
sexual starvation is one reason they don't say no to Oga.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by bettercreature(m): 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2015
JudgementHammer:
U hire a houseboy, he can abuse ur daughter sexually.
U hire a nanny she can abuse ur daughter sexually.
The 1st next thing the parents will start thinking about now is influence from school and think less of the influence on the way to school from home and home from school with the nanny.
God help this generation
And it's not possible to enjoy life without house help
Only God can save person
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Aminat508(f): 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2015
Please check this link,Light need your help

https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-fighterPlease
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by California30(m): 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
Jackeeh:
Below are screenshots from a video I just came across . I don't know how current it is and I'm unable to upload the video here on nairaland but in summary, an older girl is "caught" on camera performing lesbian acts on a much younger girl (hugging, smooching and even having the younger girl suckle her) . Reports have it that the older girl is the younger girl's "nanny".

Where did you see the video ??
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by elcrucifixo: 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
Video link or?
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by California30(m): 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
Dyt:
I just saw the vid
That house help is evil

I am a career woman
I drop my son off in the morning
And makes sure we see, talk, play gist laugh every evening

Some people are just devilish
I will surely almost murder someone
angry angry

You saw the video on Facebook or where ??
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by iswallker(m): 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2015
Why re the pics so blurred......

@op be careful oooo
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by missKiffy(f): 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
She just want to ruin the life of this little girl
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by AreaFada2: 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2015
Actually, nothing new. Lots of boys under ten are molested by older girls and "aunties" who are just maids or neighbours. Shocking how many friends have claimed such abuse in 9ja as kids. shocked Not sure about little girls by women though.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by bettercreature(m): 6:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
Acidosis:
Nawa o, if my wife cannot take care of my daughter, I would simply take her to my PARENTS back home.

I would never be comfortable leaving my own child under the auspices of a nanny.
It's not possible to enjoy life without nanny or house help,you are just too young to understand
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by raayah(f): 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
lilmax:
And when she starts practicing it, then they will come up with "lesbianism is normal and natural "

Nanny? I don't blame her I blame the idiotic mother aka career woman, smh

I can also say heterosexuality is not normal too because majority of the people who are rapists are heterosexual?
Bullshitt Logic.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
imagine?
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by raayah(f): 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2015
AreaFada2:
Actually, nothing new. Lots of boys under ten are molested by older girls and "aunties" who are just maids or neighbours. Shocking how many friends have claimed such abuse in 9ja as a kid. shocked Not sure about little girls by women though.

You are right. Rape is a great evil.!
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2015
lilmax:
And when she starts practicing it, then they will come up with "lesbianism is normal and natural "

Nanny? I don't blame her I blame the idiotic mother aka career woman, smh

and here we go again. find a way to blame just the mother. where was her dad? mtchew!

5 Likes

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by MARKone(m): 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2015
But the person 'videoing' the thing is more stupiiid. One shot would have sufficed as evidence, then keep the phone, and proceed to beat the living light out of the Nanny.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
Write me on whatsapp I will share the video

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
This thing; sadly, is not a one time occurence.

BUT I still believe there are good nannies in this world.

1 Like

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by lilmax(m): 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
netizenbuzz:

and here we go again. find a way to blame just the mother. where was her dad? mtchew!
is this really a question?
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by wabuk(m): 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
I have d video with me if u needd let me knw

1 Like

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by tuffgongjo(m): 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2015
Saw this sh#t on my brother's phone like 2days ago,I was like WTF is happening to the Sanity$Morals of this generation.
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by SkinnyDude(m): 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
when i was a kid. my nanny, my female cousin, molested me... my mum is a nurse... i was her first and only child then.. when my mum came back, i told her.. "mummy mummy, ebere me mu ihe aruru ana".. she ordered me to shut up and go inside... i don't know if she later confronted her.. but she was later sent home... and thank God it didn't affect me in any way

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live / "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains / Infant Formula. Sma Gold & Nan. Which Is Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.