Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Atheism & Hypocrisy - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism & Hypocrisy (7780 Views)

From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony / Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them / Atheism Is Frustrating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheism & Hypocrisy by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
Remilekun101:

There is error in that statement... What makes Man a GOD?

Because there are several versions of god told by men. We are dealing with fact here and as long as god cannot be proven,we cannot assume it exists. If we do,we could also assume a flying monkey exist,which you cannot prove doesn't exist.
Re: Atheism & Hypocrisy by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
Remilekun101:

You said man is God.. then for man to be a God, there must be a CORE ATTRIBUTE you have seen that existed in man

All the attributes you have given to god.
Re: Atheism & Hypocrisy by Remilekun101: 12:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
ifeness:

Because there are several versions of god told by men. We are dealing with fact here and as long as god cannot be proven,we cannot assume it exists. If we do,we could also assume a flying monkey exist,which you cannot prove doesn't exist.

I believe you didn't read my analogy of the Concept of God... you can find it on the zero page. have concluded it

https://www.nairaland.com/2697168/atheism-hypocrisy#39451553
Re: Atheism & Hypocrisy by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
Remilekun101:

I believe you didn't read my analogy of the Concept of God... you can find it on the zero page. have concluded it

A well informed man,who is aware of his divinity knows he is a god. Even the whites came to Africa to learn more about spirituality. Many Europeans are Buddhists,many of them are faithful followers of Yoruba spirituality. Everyone is learning from each other. My ex is in love with the Yoruba tradition and she is English. She normally called herself Oya. Not in a religious way,but a realization of empowerment she found in it.

I don't see myself as an Atheist. I am a God. God/Eledumare is not complete without me. What is God. God is you and I,everything we see around us,which are our imaginations. We are pure Energy.
Re: Atheism & Hypocrisy by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
Remilekun101:

https://www.nairaland.com/2697168/atheism-hypocrisy#39451553

And don't forget, the real Science started in Black Egypt. Why haven't the white been able to replicate the pyramid built by the blacks?
Re: Atheism & Hypocrisy by Remilekun101: 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
ifeness:

A well informed man,who is aware of his divinity knows he is a god. Even the whites came to Africa to learn more about spirituality. Many Europeans are Buddhists,many of them are faithful followers of Yoruba spirituality. Everyone is learning from each other. My ex is in love with the Yoruba tradition and she is English. She normally called herself Oya. Not in a religious way,but a realization of empowerment she found in it.

I don't see myself as an Atheist. I am a God. God/Eledumare is not complete without me. What is God. God is you and I,everything we see around us,which are our imaginations. We are pure Energy.

Don.t tell me you are into METAPHYSICS
Re: Atheism & Hypocrisy by Remilekun101: 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
ifeness:

And don't forget, the real Science started in Black Egypt. Why haven't the white been able to replicate the pyramid built by the blacks?

You don't mean they should build a sand pyramid?.. There is an Hotel in Las Vegas, Constructed in a pyramid shape, with steel irons
Re: Atheism & Hypocrisy by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
Remilekun101:

Don.t tell me you are into METAPHYSICS

What if I'm into it? I study everything. Is that a sin to your unknown god?
Re: Atheism & Hypocrisy by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
Remilekun101:

You don't mean they should build a sand pyramid?.. There is an Hotel in Las Vegas, Constructed in a pyramid shape, with steel irons

Who did they try to copy that from? You do know Sand/stones last forever.
Re: Atheism & Hypocrisy by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
@Remilekun101 We can still trace Christianity far back to the black people. Trust me we can. All the stories told in the bible were stolen. No evidence all that made up stuff happened in Israel.

The white men used to be very hungry in their home land. They survived by stealing from others to survive. They came to Africa with the motive to steal and that's exactly what they did. They studied us and used religion against us.

Alexander the not-so-great had to come to Egypt to steal knowledge from the Africans. African were the original Gods of the Hindus. An ancient book claimed the blacks used to fly in space craft around. History is much deeper than the bible can ever tell you. The whites edited the bible and took out/white washed all black characters.

Have you been to an English museum? You will notice white people don't have much history. Their museum is filled with black artifice they told you are evil. The pot of shongo is right there in the french and British museum.
Re: Atheism & Hypocrisy by Remilekun101: 1:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
ifeness:

What if I'm into it? I study everything. Is that a sin to your unknown god?

I am not a Biblical Christian.. I'm a Christ Christian(I only follow the teaching of Christ).. It is a good field of endeavor if you have time

My God is not against knowledge
Re: Atheism & Hypocrisy by Remilekun101: 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
ifeness:

Who did they try to copy that from? You do know Sand/stones last forever.

Being black doesn't mean greatness... What differentiate a man is the core...
Re: Atheism & Hypocrisy by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
Remilekun101:

I am not a Biblical Christian.. I'm a Christ Christian(I only follow the teaching of Christ).. It is a good field of endeavor if you have time

I ran into this just now and it is nothing but the truth

https://www.nairaland.com/2338294/must-read-why-how-became/105

Re: Atheism & Hypocrisy by Remilekun101: 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
ifeness:
@Remilekun101 We can still trace Christianity far back to the black people. Trust me we can. All the stories told in the bible were stolen. No evidence all that made up stuff happened in Israel.

The white men used to be very hungry in their home land. They survived by stealing from others to survive. They came to Africa with the motive to steal and that's exactly what they did. They studied us and used religion against us.

Alexander the not-so-great had to come to Egypt to steal knowledge from the Africans. African were the original Gods of the Hindus. An ancient book claimed the blacks used to fly in space craft around. History is much deeper than the bible can ever tell you. The whites edited the bible and took out/white washed all black characters.

Have you been to an English museum? You will notice white people don't have much history. Their museum is filled with black artifice they told you are evil. The pot of shongo is right there in the french and British museum.

Do you know about the Atlantis?
Re: Atheism & Hypocrisy by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
Remilekun101:

Do you know about the Atlantis?

Yes the ancient Atlantis. It got destroyed by the invaders(whites)
Re: Atheism & Hypocrisy by Remilekun101: 1:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
ifeness:

I ran into this just now and it is nothing but the truth

https://www.nairaland.com/2338294/must-read-why-how-became/105

like i said greatness has nothing to with race or skin colour
Re: Atheism & Hypocrisy by Remilekun101: 1:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
ifeness:

Yes the ancient Atlantis. It got destroyed by the invaders(whites)

No.. Atlantis was never destroyed by any whites, it was destroyed by nature(earthquakes etc)

They had flying machines back then
Re: Atheism & Hypocrisy by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
Remilekun101:

like i said greatness has nothing to with race or skin colour

Its doesn't but this is reality. Anyone can ascend to a higher dimension. But DNA wise, black people can easily adjust their frequencies to other dimension because that is already encoded in their DNA. The Martians(white race) are at their best with technology and as you can see,that's what they do best.

Most of the time when I go into the steam room, my white friends run outside after 5 min,while I can stay in there for 30 min.....Melanin. It is just natural.
Re: Atheism & Hypocrisy by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
Remilekun101:

No.. Atlantis was never destroyed by any whites, it was destroyed by nature(earthquakes etc)

It wasn't nature..... technology did. You do realize sound wave technology can cause a tsunami? Halloween, represents the day before the destruction of Atlantis. November 1 is the day of destruction, and November 2 is the day after.
Re: Atheism & Hypocrisy by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
Remilekun101:

]

The Aryans(present day Germans) destroyed Atlantic deliberately. They made 2nd artificial moon of Atlantis became unstable and it became clear that its orbit would deteriorate and crash into the Earth, Causing the destruction of Atlantis. Why did you think they planned the celebration afterwards?

That started the beginning of a new Age.
Re: Atheism & Hypocrisy by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
Remilekun101:

what do you mean by christ christian? Does that mean you dont follow the bible teaching?

Jesus once told those who would follow him to hate others in their surrounding. Do you hate your own people?

Your God hates knowledge. Knowledge beget self awareness, morality and intelligence. These are the quality of a God. Your God do not want a rival God. He is a jealous creature and hates men acquiring knowledge because he knew getting knowledge makes man eternal living God

2 Likes

Re: Atheism & Hypocrisy by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
Lets not forget his god made sure man isn't united so they won't rival him. If you try to become a free thinker he will threaten you with hell. Yahweh the self acclaimed god who can be shot dead with a gun.
Re: Atheism & Hypocrisy by Remilekun101: 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
ifeness:
Lets not forget his god made sure man isn't united so they won't rival him. If you try to become a free thinker he will threaten you with hell. Yahweh the self acclaimed god who can be shot dead with a gun.

FOLYKAZE:

what do you mean by christ christian? Does that mean you dont follow the bible teaching?

Jesus once told those who would follow him to hate others in their surrounding. Do you hate your own people?

Your God hates knowledge. Knowledge beget self awareness, morality and intelligence. These are the quality of a God. Your God do not want a rival God. He is a jealous creature and hates men acquiring knowledge because he knew getting knowledge makes man eternal living God

How do you come about the concept of My God?.. Do you know where i read about him? Who told you i read the bible?.. Dude stop jumping into conclusion... ask and i will tell you... i repeat My God doesn't hate knowledge
Re: Atheism & Hypocrisy by Remilekun101: 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
ifeness:
]

The Aryans(present day Germans) destroyed Atlantic deliberately. They made 2nd artificial moon of Atlantis became unstable and it became clear that its orbit would deteriorate and crash into the Earth, Causing the destruction of Atlantis. Why did you think they planned the celebration afterwards?

That started the beginning of a new Age.

Read this book: Past Eras Awaken
Re: Atheism & Hypocrisy by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
Remilekun101:

How do you come about the concept of My God?.. Do you know where i read about him? Who told you i read the bible?.. Dude stop jumping into conclusion... ask and i will tell you... i repeat My God doesn't hate knowledge

The God in you or the one in the "sky"
Re: Atheism & Hypocrisy by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
Remilekun101:

Read this book: Past Eras Awaken

I have similar books to that. I even have the gospel of Egyptians. I have lots of them.
Re: Atheism & Hypocrisy by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2015
Remilekun101:

Who is this the Christ Christian God?
Re: Atheism & Hypocrisy by Remilekun101: 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Who is this the Christ Christian God?

When you read THE GRAIL MESSAGE, you will understand who my God is
Re: Atheism & Hypocrisy by Remilekun101: 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
ifeness:

I have similar books to that. I even have the gospel of Egyptians. I have lots of them.

like i said before.. Stop jumping into Conclusion without examination... Examine the Book..
Danke
Re: Atheism & Hypocrisy by Remilekun101: 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
ifeness:

The God in you or the one in the "sky"

No God lives in Me.. I am Me

Bible > 1 Timothy > Chapter 6 > Verse 16
◄ 1 Timothy 6:16 ►
Parallel Verses
New International Version
who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see. To him be honor and might forever. Amen.

New Living Translation
He alone can never die, and he lives in light so brilliant that no human can approach him. No human eye has ever seen him, nor ever will. All honor and power to him forever! Amen.

English Standard Version
who alone has immortality, who dwells in unapproachable light, whom no one has ever seen or can see. To him be honor and eternal dominion. Amen.

Berean Study Bible
He alone is immortal and dwells in unapproachable light. No one has ever seen Him, nor can anyone see Him. To Him be honor and eternal dominion! Amen.

Berean Literal Bible
alone having immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light, whom no one of men has seen nor is able to see, to whom be honor and eternal dominion. Amen.

New American Standard Bible
who alone possesses immortality and dwells in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see. To Him be honor and eternal dominion! Amen.

King James Bible
Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
the only One who has immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light; no one has seen or can see Him, to Him be honor and eternal might. Amen.

International Standard Version
He alone has endless life and lives in inaccessible light. No one has ever seen him, nor can anyone see him. Honor and eternal power belong to him! Amen.

NET Bible
He alone possesses immortality and lives in unapproachable light, whom no human has ever seen or is able to see. To him be honor and eternal power! Amen.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
He who alone is uncorrupted and dwelling in light that a human cannot approach and which none of the children of men has seen, nor can see, to whom be honor and authority to the eternity of eternities. Amen.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
He is the only one who cannot die. He lives in light that no one can come near. No one has seen him, nor can they see him. Honor and power belong to him forever! Amen.

New American Standard 1977
who alone possesses immortality and dwells in unapproachable light; whom no man has seen or can see. To Him be honor and eternal dominion! Amen.

Jubilee Bible 2000
the only one who has immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto, whom no man has seen nor can see, to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

King James 2000 Bible
Who only has immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man has seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power everlasting. Amen.

American King James Version
Who only has immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach to; whom no man has seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power everlasting. Amen.

American Standard Version
who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen.

Douay-Rheims Bible
Who only hath immortality, and inhabiteth light inaccessible, whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and empire everlasting. Amen.

Darby Bible Translation
who only has immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light; whom no man has seen, nor is able to see; to whom [be] honour and eternal might. Amen.

English Revised Version
who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power eternal. Amen.

Webster's Bible Translation
Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power everlasting. Amen.

Weymouth New Testament
who alone possesses immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light, and whom no man has seen or can see. To Him be eternal honour and power! Amen.

World English Bible
who alone has immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light; whom no man has seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and eternal power. Amen.

Young's Literal Translation
who only is having immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable, whom no one of men did see, nor is able to see, to whom is honour and might age-during! Amen.
Re: Atheism & Hypocrisy by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2015
Remilekun101:

When you read THE GRAIL MESSAGE, you will understand who my God is

I dont have access to this.

Can you briefly tell us whom your God is? Name?

1 Like

Re: Atheism & Hypocrisy by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2015
Remilekun101:

No God lives in Me.. I am Me

Bible > 1 Timothy > Chapter 6 > Verse 16
◄ 1 Timothy 6:16 ►
Parallel Verses
New International Version
who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see. To him be honor and might forever. Amen.

New Living Translation
He alone can never die, and he lives in light so brilliant that no human can approach him. No human eye has ever seen him, nor ever will. All honor and power to him forever! Amen.

English Standard Version
who alone has immortality, who dwells in unapproachable light, whom no one has ever seen or can see. To him be honor and eternal dominion. Amen.

Berean Study Bible
He alone is immortal and dwells in unapproachable light. No one has ever seen Him, nor can anyone see Him. To Him be honor and eternal dominion! Amen.

Berean Literal Bible
alone having immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light, whom no one of men has seen nor is able to see, to whom be honor and eternal dominion. Amen.

New American Standard Bible
who alone possesses immortality and dwells in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see. To Him be honor and eternal dominion! Amen.

King James Bible
Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
the only One who has immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light; no one has seen or can see Him, to Him be honor and eternal might. Amen.

International Standard Version
He alone has endless life and lives in inaccessible light. No one has ever seen him, nor can anyone see him. Honor and eternal power belong to him! Amen.

NET Bible
He alone possesses immortality and lives in unapproachable light, whom no human has ever seen or is able to see. To him be honor and eternal power! Amen.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
He who alone is uncorrupted and dwelling in light that a human cannot approach and which none of the children of men has seen, nor can see, to whom be honor and authority to the eternity of eternities. Amen.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
He is the only one who cannot die. He lives in light that no one can come near. No one has seen him, nor can they see him. Honor and power belong to him forever! Amen.

New American Standard 1977
who alone possesses immortality and dwells in unapproachable light; whom no man has seen or can see. To Him be honor and eternal dominion! Amen.

Jubilee Bible 2000
the only one who has immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto, whom no man has seen nor can see, to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

King James 2000 Bible
Who only has immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man has seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power everlasting. Amen.

American King James Version
Who only has immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach to; whom no man has seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power everlasting. Amen.

American Standard Version
who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen.

Douay-Rheims Bible
Who only hath immortality, and inhabiteth light inaccessible, whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and empire everlasting. Amen.

Darby Bible Translation
who only has immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light; whom no man has seen, nor is able to see; to whom [be] honour and eternal might. Amen.

English Revised Version
who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power eternal. Amen.

Webster's Bible Translation
Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power everlasting. Amen.

Weymouth New Testament
who alone possesses immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light, and whom no man has seen or can see. To Him be eternal honour and power! Amen.

World English Bible
who alone has immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light; whom no man has seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and eternal power. Amen.

Young's Literal Translation
who only is having immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable, whom no one of men did see, nor is able to see, to whom is honour and might age-during! Amen.

Are you now a biblical christian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6000 Romans Bow Before A Piece Of Decayed Meat. / Prophet Alfa Babatunde Finally Confessed / Assemblies Of God Nigeria- In A New Dawn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.