Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Atheism & Hypocrisy - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism & Hypocrisy (7762 Views)

From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony / Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them / Atheism Is Frustrating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheism & Hypocrisy by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
Remilekun101:

No God lives in Me.. I am Me

Bible > 1 Timothy > Chapter 6 > Verse 16
◄ 1 Timothy 6:16 ►
Parallel Verses
New International Version
who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see. To him be honor and might forever. Amen.

New Living Translation
He alone can never die, and he lives in light so brilliant that no human can approach him. No human eye has ever seen him, nor ever will. All honor and power to him forever! Amen.

English Standard Version
who alone has immortality, who dwells in unapproachable light, whom no one has ever seen or can see. To him be honor and eternal dominion. Amen.

Berean Study Bible
He alone is immortal and dwells in unapproachable light. No one has ever seen Him, nor can anyone see Him. To Him be honor and eternal dominion! Amen.

Berean Literal Bible
alone having immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light, whom no one of men has seen nor is able to see, to whom be honor and eternal dominion. Amen.

New American Standard Bible
who alone possesses immortality and dwells in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see. To Him be honor and eternal dominion! Amen.

King James Bible
Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
the only One who has immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light; no one has seen or can see Him, to Him be honor and eternal might. Amen.

International Standard Version
He alone has endless life and lives in inaccessible light. No one has ever seen him, nor can anyone see him. Honor and eternal power belong to him! Amen.

NET Bible
He alone possesses immortality and lives in unapproachable light, whom no human has ever seen or is able to see. To him be honor and eternal power! Amen.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
He who alone is uncorrupted and dwelling in light that a human cannot approach and which none of the children of men has seen, nor can see, to whom be honor and authority to the eternity of eternities. Amen.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
He is the only one who cannot die. He lives in light that no one can come near. No one has seen him, nor can they see him. Honor and power belong to him forever! Amen.

New American Standard 1977
who alone possesses immortality and dwells in unapproachable light; whom no man has seen or can see. To Him be honor and eternal dominion! Amen.

Jubilee Bible 2000
the only one who has immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto, whom no man has seen nor can see, to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

King James 2000 Bible
Who only has immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man has seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power everlasting. Amen.

American King James Version
Who only has immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach to; whom no man has seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power everlasting. Amen.

American Standard Version
who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen.

Douay-Rheims Bible
Who only hath immortality, and inhabiteth light inaccessible, whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and empire everlasting. Amen.

Darby Bible Translation
who only has immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light; whom no man has seen, nor is able to see; to whom [be] honour and eternal might. Amen.

English Revised Version
who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power eternal. Amen.

Webster's Bible Translation
Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power everlasting. Amen.

Weymouth New Testament
who alone possesses immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light, and whom no man has seen or can see. To Him be eternal honour and power! Amen.

World English Bible
who alone has immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light; whom no man has seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and eternal power. Amen.

Young's Literal Translation
who only is having immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable, whom no one of men did see, nor is able to see, to whom is honour and might age-during! Amen.

That is what the Roman catholic decided to let you think. Man know thyself,that you are God.

1 Like

Re: Atheism & Hypocrisy by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
Remilekun101:

like i said before.. Stop jumping into Conclusion without examination... Examine the Book..
Danke

What I know is encoded into my DNA,I don't really need books. Look inward,you will see more. Anyone can write a book.

1 Like

Re: Atheism & Hypocrisy by Remilekun101: 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

I dont have access to this.

Can you briefly tell us whom your God is? Name?

I believe you examined the Bible before you had any Idea which god was there. So examine it, Danke
Re: Atheism & Hypocrisy by Remilekun101: 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
ifeness:

What I know is encoded into my DNA,I don't really need books. Look inward,you will see more. Anyone can write a book.

Who encoded it into your DNA?
Re: Atheism & Hypocrisy by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
Remilekun101:

I believe you examined the Bible before you had any Idea which god was there. So examine it, Danke

I didnt read the Vedas before knowing about Hinduism and it Gods
Re: Atheism & Hypocrisy by Remilekun101: 12:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

I didnt read the Vedas before knowing about Hinduism and it Gods

I don't judge a book by its cover.. I don't claim to know something because someone said it, i strive to learn and examine it myself

When you have examined it, we may talk.. until then, danke
Re: Atheism & Hypocrisy by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
Remilekun101:

I don't judge a book by its cover.. I don't claim to know something because someone said it, i strive to learn and examine it myself

When you have examined it, we may talk.. until then, danke

Give me a link to where I can download a soft copy of the grail message
Re: Atheism & Hypocrisy by Remilekun101: 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
Re: Atheism & Hypocrisy by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
Remilekun101:

Who encoded it into your DNA?

Extraterrestrials from the past who happened to be me too. It is a way of going back to the past to correct the future. All knowledge is in your DNA.

I know why you asked. You just can get rid of the idea that a man in the sky is bigger than you.
Re: Atheism & Hypocrisy by Remilekun101: 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2015
ifeness:

Extraterrestrials from the past who happened to be me too. It is a way of going back to the past to correct the future. All knowledge is in your DNA.

I know why you asked. You just can get rid of the idea that a man in the sky is bigger than you.

You believe in reincarnation?
Re: Atheism & Hypocrisy by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
Remilekun101:

You believe in reincarnation?

No.... Everything is happening now. You are presently living in other world. When you dream,you often experience other realities.

Time makes it feel as if everything is different. that is why time is an illusion,Time is experienced by Gods with less vibrations experiencing limitations.

Reincarnation is therefore a language used by less vibrating Gods. Everything is actually happening now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Become A Luciferian? / What If The Only Prayer I Say Is; 'The Lord's Prayer'? / Bishop Ignatius Kaigama Feeds 991 Inmates In Jos Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.