Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

5 Sure Places To Get A Real Wife Material In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Sure Places To Get A Real Wife Material In Nigeria (1947 Views)

Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) / 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Sure Places To Get A Real Wife Material In Nigeria by Maamin(m): 4:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
Here are 5 SURE PLACES TO GET A REAL WIFE MATERIAL IN NIGERIA,trust me even 100 yards grin

But This can pose arguments because of its controversial contents. Definitely, there are numerous places and events with which you can get a spouse that might finally be the ultimate woman you have been looking for.

1. Marriage classes: This is obviously a good place because any lady you see there must have been ready to make her future marriage work at all and any cost. When you find any single and searching lady in this place, please go for her possibly give it a try...i need to look for one of these classes Asap! cheesy

2. Catering schools: Most ladies in this category are definitely interested and desperate to treat their future husband right. They are ready to make delicacies to avoid the man being snatched from them..as for me ladies in this category cant impress me coz am good chef as well. tongue

3. Her office: There is always this belief that a working class lady which earns sufficiently does not need any guy’s money to live her life. Definitely ladies who have groomed themselves to be financially independent and busy doing one thing or the other rather than jumping from one place to another with different guys are likely suitable as wife materials..Awww! How sweet smiley

4. The mid-week church gathering: Yes, that is the fact because such a lady would have one thing she is longing for, which is likely to be for a future partner. There is a general belief that mid-week worship services are majorly for those that are looking up to God for a particular thing..i will surely try this one, today is even mid-week service grin

5. The market: You will likely see ladies who are well groomed and matured in kitchen relations especially in the section where great experience is needed in deciphering good food items from bad ones and of course, a lady who understands how to stock up the kitchen.
Re: 5 Sure Places To Get A Real Wife Material In Nigeria by fernandoc(m): 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
Number four and one is not a guarantee, you might be in for an unpleasant surprise.
Re: 5 Sure Places To Get A Real Wife Material In Nigeria by octopusfreaky(f): 4:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
yes church no 4. works like magic ,attend church regularly or become a worker,u will get admirers..
Re: 5 Sure Places To Get A Real Wife Material In Nigeria by 2dice(m): 4:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
Wife Material is not the issue..
It is the Quality/Yard of the Material..

2 Likes

Re: 5 Sure Places To Get A Real Wife Material In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Places To Get A Real Wife Material In Nigeria by tobtap: 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
undecided
Re: 5 Sure Places To Get A Real Wife Material In Nigeria by Maamin(m): 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
fernandoc:
Number four and one is not a guarantee, you might be in for an unpleasant surprise.

I think number 1 is not guaranteed: reasons, coz most people taking the class are already engaged to someone, but number 4 is for sure kiss
Re: 5 Sure Places To Get A Real Wife Material In Nigeria by Maamin(m): 6:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
octopusfreaky:
yes church no 4. works like magic ,attend church regularly or become a worker,u will get admirers..

Really? Now that's a confirmation cheesy
Re: 5 Sure Places To Get A Real Wife Material In Nigeria by ideyhere(f): 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
I didn't know that the fact that you're a lady searching for a husband automatically makes you a wife material...
Re: 5 Sure Places To Get A Real Wife Material In Nigeria by Eniqurl(f): 6:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: 5 Sure Places To Get A Real Wife Material In Nigeria by Maamin(m): 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
2dice:
Wife Material is not the issue..
It is the Quality/Yard of the Material..

100% quality and 100 yards of cause grin
Re: 5 Sure Places To Get A Real Wife Material In Nigeria by 2dice(m): 7:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
Maamin:

100% quality and 100 yards of cause grin
eehn ... Tokunbo But U want 100% quality.. Abi
Re: 5 Sure Places To Get A Real Wife Material In Nigeria by Omotayor123(f): 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
undecided
Re: 5 Sure Places To Get A Real Wife Material In Nigeria by Aminat508(f): 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: 5 Sure Places To Get A Real Wife Material In Nigeria by Maamin(m): 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
ideyhere:
I didn't know that the fact that you're a lady searching for a husband automatically makes you a wife material...

And where did u get that from? embarassed
Re: 5 Sure Places To Get A Real Wife Material In Nigeria by Maamin(m): 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
2dice:
eehn ... Tokunbo
But U want 100% quality.. Abi

Well done tear-leather abeg sidon jor!
Re: 5 Sure Places To Get A Real Wife Material In Nigeria by Maamin(m): 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
Aminat508:
undecided undecided
Omotayor123:
undecided

Why do I get a feeling that these two are still single? grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Places To Get A Real Wife Material In Nigeria by ollyboy009(m): 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
@Op, what about at job test or interview centres?
Re: 5 Sure Places To Get A Real Wife Material In Nigeria by ollyboy009(m): 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
Omotayor123:
undecided
Attribute of a good wife, "space booking".....

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Places To Get A Real Wife Material In Nigeria by daniska3yaro(m): 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hmmm
Re: 5 Sure Places To Get A Real Wife Material In Nigeria by Maamin(m): 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
ollyboy009:

The chance is 50-50, but u can add that as ur number 6. wink
Re: 5 Sure Places To Get A Real Wife Material In Nigeria by tpiah11: 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
ollyboy009:

you go tire.
Re: 5 Sure Places To Get A Real Wife Material In Nigeria by Omotayor123(f): 9:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
Maamin:

Why do I get a feeling that these two are still single? grin
undecided undecided undecided
Re: 5 Sure Places To Get A Real Wife Material In Nigeria by 4everGrand(m): 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
fernandoc:

Haha, u haf hit the head on d nail.
Re: 5 Sure Places To Get A Real Wife Material In Nigeria by 4everGrand(m): 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
I myself am an SSS - Single Seriously Searching.

(1) (Reply)

Why Girls Should Be Lied To. / What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Does This? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.