Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! (76308 Views)

Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please / Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) / He Is Almost 40 And She Is Above 34 But They Still Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by ziky2010(m): 12:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
those insulting d op shld shut their mouth.i am very sure over 90% of people that made comments do av sex.Guyman,find a good professional and do D and C.Nothing do u jare.Dat is d safest method.It is even compulsory u do D and C sibce u av used misoprotene or wat is it called sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Richard216(m): 12:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
There are also alternative options like carrying the child to full term and then giving it up for adoption rather than abortion. That way the child can also get a full life with a desperate couple that cant bear their own child.
LordAdam:

Please see a doctor. Many are religious, but please ask as many as you find until you find a doctor who will treat your gf as a patient needing help than see her as Hitler in a feminine form.

A lot of people would advice you to keep the kid, but of you and the lady do not want to keep it, please do not keep the baby. This is not a matter of religious conviction, it is a matter of personal choice and critical thinking. The peeps advising against abortion and the church will not raise the kid for you.

Why people have to force their beliefs and convictions down the throat of others is beyond me.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by exago(m): 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
Proverbs 6:16-17New International Version (NIV)

16 There are six things the Lord hates,
seven that are detestable to him:
17 haughty eyes,
a lying tongue,
hands that shed innocent blood,
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by badboyphc: 1:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
Listen to me carefully OP or anyone in this precarious situation:
1. Don't waste your time contemplating getting this abortion done or not. Just abort it.
2. Don't buy into the idea of 'oh this child might be the next Bill Gates' yes, same with all the other ones you left in a rubber.
3. Your life will be bleeped up by that child. Kids screw you up forever.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by swaggerdgrt(m): 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
Vivifabulouz:
Hy since d pregnancy is still at an early stage tell her to tak alcohol and lime prefrably vodka or gin...goodluck
I lke girl lke u,no dullin nd I bliv ur idea will wrk for her.sex is swwet thogh but one can't stp it.fuckin her skin to skin sweet too if nt for pregnancy
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Lex11(m): 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
Don't not kill!!!
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by engrolawei: 1:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
Demigods:
I have been contemplating on weather to post this or not, but it has gotten to the point I can no longer keep to myself and rely on informations from net, let me keep this short.

I and my gf have been in a relationship for over a year plus now and been having unprotected sex most time we see, I love her so much that I would love to marry her, we usually have unprotected sex all the time and she never got pregnant, she is not the cheating type, some may oppose me but if I say our history of how we came to be you will understand(story for another day) just 3 weeks ago she told me she missed her period and that she is pregnant after we had sex and I was shocked still wondering how come after a year of sex she never got pregnant, why now, I thought she was not fertile, fast forward to the point, she took abortion pills, mis..... to be precise, the pregnancy was just 2 weeks plus when she took it.

After taking it she was expecting to start bleeding and all that but she didn't, she only saw few drops of blood and having discharge along with stomach pains, so I made researches online and told her it is not every woman with preganacy that bleeds. She is very worried as she as never done it before, now the problem is it's been a week remaining 4 days to complete two weeks she took the drugs, yet she has been complaining of feeling unwell with pregnancy symptoms and last time I saw her days back her burst looks bigger and fuller alonsgide her ass and her skin looks a bit rough, she has been complaining and Now I'm a bit frustrated don't know what to do, her friends her advising her to do D and C method but I'm scared that there are no professionals to do it well as to avoid complications I said no to that, please nairalanders this was unexpected occurrence, help a brother out on to do, please how do we remove this pregnancy, we are both not ready for it now.

Moderators, please do this for me I need lots of people to share their views on what to do.
young man, I'll advice you to avoid aborting the baby. You will only end up damaging her womb or killing her. It may be shameful and hard now, but When the baby grows up, you will be happy you didnt abort. Please dont make the mistake. I'm talking from experience.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by cecegorz(m): 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ol boy!
Problems that only students can understand.
That time when my GF in school got pregnant, it felt like the whole world was crashing down on me. So many questions were racing through my mind; so this is the certificate you were sent to come and receive here, can you see this is the end of your education here?, now you are going to be married, way ahead of your mates and suffer to raise this kid... etc.
Now imagine on top of these thoughts, my babe told me amid tears one day 'that thing we were enjoying in hiding has been blown open' Haaaaaaaah!!! Mo gbe oooo!!!
Today, I look back and thank God for seeing us through our youthful stupidity.
Young people should tuck in their Dicks and face their education/future squarely

My advice to you is that you should take the lady to a quite place, and have a very soul searching discussion, if you eventually decide that you are not ready to have the baby, please see a QUALIFIED GYNAECOLOGIST for further counselling. Do not, I repeat do not resort to cheap abortion practices that could endanger the lady's life.
You will get over this with time.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Edusouls(m): 1:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
collegereap:
Misoprostol is actually a prescription for ulcer but it's side effect is that it forcefully empties the uterus of any content it holds, hence abortion occurs.

First, a strip test will not correctly tell if the pregnant is still there till after three weeks or even a month. The strip works by detecting HCG in the urine which the body keeps producing even after delivery, miscarriage or forced_miscarriage (abortion).

Second, it is still natural to still be feeling pregnant, even unpregnant women feel that way sometimes,hence,the term chemical pregnancy due to hormonal in balance. The symptoms can be deceptive.

To confirm, go for an ultrasound and check if the foetus is still there or developing. This will help rule out complications or unejected foetal remains.

But seriously, if you can't buy condom 50naira, why think of sex?

you re joking with fire and a terrible curse that will follow you till grave and the next life,when you re here advicing on how an innocent blood can be terminated...be very carefull you ignorant man,the blood of innocent kids are too thick to deal with,be warned.see you see ur doom..
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by MizFrances(f): 1:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
Demigods:

I wasn't the one who did the test na, what she told me is what I wrote here.
Yeah, you can tell her
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Emmij1: 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
guy clam down nd tink....nd also go fine job so u can take care of ur gal nd ur unborn son
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
Edusouls:
you re joking with fire and a terrible curse that will follow you till grave and the next life,when you re here advicing on how an innocent blood can be terminated...be very carefull you ignorant man,the blood of innocent kids are too thick to deal with,be warned.see you see ur doom..

Did you even read his post and the reply i gave him? And where in my response did i tell him to administer the drugs? or did you not read that he already administered it?

You are so dumb and itchy to comment that you cannot get your facts straight.

YOU ARE ALREADY DOOMED YOURSELF, FOOL!
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by alaskido(m): 2:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
Young man, I do not support ABORTION because when you carry out an abortion, you have killed a soul and God will not be happy with you. Also, it is risky. If she dies in the process Kirikiri Maximum Hotel land Suites will be your next port of call.

You said you loved her, now is the time to show it. MARRY HER. You said you are not ready for marriage and to raise a family because of your school. Did you forget that CONDOM was made to prevent early pregnancy and avoid sexually transmitted disease like HIV, Gono, etc?

My brother, you have to face the facts of life and carry your cross. Experience they say is the best teacher.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by LordAdam: 2:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
Richard216:
There are also alternative options like carrying the child to full term and then giving it up for adoption rather than abortion. That way the child can also get a full life with a desperate couple that cant bear their own child.

I'm pretty sure the OP and his gf had thought about this option, but preferred abortion all the same. You have to understand the motive behind creating this thread. The OP did not ask for advice on if he should or should not keep the baby. He is asking for a solution.

If you can't provide a solution, keep mute. Do not try to force your beliefs on him. That's a wasted effort. If he was in between thoughts of keeping or not keeping the pregnancy, then your advice comes in handy, right now it only makes you insensitive of his plight. Please spare him the sermon.

If you say I'm a murderer for giving him support, then so be it. I have been called worse. How dare any of you believe you are morally superior on the basis of a conviction not everyone share.

I am pro-choice. Very recently, a kid who was born without a complete brain ( he has only a brainstem), and was written off by doctors as having no chance of survival, celebrated his second birthday. He also said "Mummy" for the first time, something the doctors did not believe would ever happen. He is alive because his mother contrary to the opinions of others wanted to keep the baby. That is choice.

Many fetuses may not be as fortunate. Exactly the same way many male sex cells and female sex cells will not be as fortunate.

Abortion is never an easy choice for anyone. However, even the hardest of choices must not be castigated because it is against an individual's beliefs unless it poses a significant risk to others and the society.

The right of a child to live holds when the child takes his or her first breath. Not during the gestation period, conception, nor coitus. Abortion is at about the same level as the use of contraceptives.

I respect the choice of some religious sects to abstain from using contraceptives even in marriage leading to spiking overpopulation. I respect the choice of those who would rather keep a pregnancy rather than terminate it. I also respect the choice of ladies who know they cannot keep a pregnancy and so may want to terminate the pregnancy.

TOLERANCE IS WHEN YOU RESPECT THE CHOICE OF OTHERS.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by IamTheophilus(m): 2:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
cheesy..garrim..lwkmd..gerrarahia mehn shii
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by cnonyechi(f): 2:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
I f she has taken any drugs at first the best thing to do is do a scan and if she is still pregnant wall into any good hospital and ask for a d c
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by adellam16(f): 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
gamaliel121:
do an ultrasound scan..
If she's still pregnant, then start the abortion process again..

To be sincere, abortion is not good..buh since u started u have to end..
Cos incomplete abortion has serious complications...
She may get hurt for life..
So do a simple scan, to see if her womb is clear..if she's still preggo, run d abortion again..but if the baby is dead buh still has part in the womb..u gat to clear it out cos of infections..that part can only be done by a doctor..
Goodluck...Bleep with a condom next time...noooo. Don't Bleep atall..till ur married...
Its better...and don't say you trust ur babe..she may be fuccking another cooccck....use a fuccking condom mate...halaaaaaa
Best advice so far. Dose saying keep pregnancy how r they sure they baby has not being harmed. Its possible the child might b born abnormal as abortion had been initiated before
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Dove18: 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
I was in ur situation 9 months ago. M gonna be a dad soon. If it doesn't destroy u, which it most likely will, u will b glad u dint abort.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Khez: 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hippocrates........They all do same o, buh very fast to condemn.......
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by YBMB(m): 3:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
coldsummer:
Have the baby. That child just might be the saviour you need tomorrow.

It may be hard, it may be difficult, but trust me, when that child comes you will be glad you didn't do the abortion.

Forget what anyone might say or feel. Give that child a chance at life.
op this poster just spoke my mind. It maybe hard but you will see that fatherhood Is a great feeling when you have that baby. Remain blessed.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Living4christ(m): 4:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
Demigods:
I have been contemplating on weather to post this or not, but it has gotten to the point I can no longer keep to myself and rely on informations from net, let me keep this short.

I and my gf have been in a relationship for over a year plus now and been having unprotected sex most time we see, I love her so much that I would love to marry her, we usually have unprotected sex all the time and she never got pregnant, she is not the cheating type, some may oppose me but if I say our history of how we came to be you will understand(story for another day) just 3 weeks ago she told me she missed her period and that she is pregnant after we had sex and I was shocked still wondering how come after a year of sex she never got pregnant, why now, I thought she was not fertile, fast forward to the point, she took abortion pills, mis..... to be precise, the pregnancy was just 2 weeks plus when she took it.

After taking it she was expecting to start bleeding and all that but she didn't, she only saw few drops of blood and having discharge along with stomach pains, so I made researches online and told her it is not every woman with preganacy that bleeds. She is very worried as she as never done it before, now the problem is it's been a week remaining 4 days to complete two weeks she took the drugs, yet she has been complaining of feeling unwell with pregnancy symptoms and last time I saw her days back her burst looks bigger and fuller alonsgide her ass and her skin looks a bit rough, she has been complaining and Now I'm a bit frustrated don't know what to do, her friends her advising her to do D and C method but I'm scared that there are no professionals to do it well as to avoid complications I said no to that, please nairalanders this was unexpected occurrence, help a brother out on to do, please how do we remove this pregnancy, we are both not ready for it now.

Moderators, please do this for me I need lots of people to share their views on what to do.

Well i think this might work, you have to buy a lot of bottles or glass, "i mean a lot", then break them to pieces so that it appears like dust, then grind pepper mixed together with acid (hydrofluoric acid) put in a glass bottle, then shake very well (like about 10times) then serve........@ your own risk. God don catch you, you don they enjoy, my friend, it is time to suffer. Now I PROPHESY TO THAT CHILD IN THE WOMB, EVERY PLAN TO TERMINATE IT WILL BE FRUSTRATED, CANCELLED, NULL AND VOID WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT, EXPECT THAT CHILD, IT WILL COME OUT A VICTOR, AND YOU WILL CARRY IT, FOR IN JESUS NAME I PRAY.... AMEN!!! YOU GOT A MIRACLE YOU WILL TESTIFY....
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by megley(f): 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
Demigods:

Bro she did a pregnancy strip test she said the lines came out thicker and redder than before. Which means she is pregnant, yes I love her but I'm not working of thru wit school to marry her yet I don't want her to suffer now

Hopefully, the foetus hasn't been affected & is still intact.

Though u say ur not ready for marriage now, let her hav the baby. When, ur ready - marry her.

It is what it is.it has happened.

Wat were u thinking though? Having unprotected sex? Wen u knw ur not fully prepared 4d consequences? Huh?
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Tedassie(m): 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
chimchim1:
I've been there before. See a Doctor. Delay is dangerous. I escaped it two months ago. Mine was bad cos I am married and it happened with my side chick. She took several drugs (tabs) and injections. But finally took her to a clinic where I begged for d&c.
God always has a way of exposing wrongdoers in public like this one...smh
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by themanderon: 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
Demigods:

To be truthful I told her to keep this at first, she refused o I can't force her so she doesn't feel bitter she is also in school too we both young it's just a silly mistake from both of us, other methods of abortion you say, please tell me, help me abeg.

A silly mistake that has been going on for over a yr?? the game has been played jus chill out n face the consequence.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by themanderon: 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
megley:

Hopefully, the foetus hasn't been affected & is still intact.

Though u say ur not ready for marriage now, let her hav the baby. When, ur ready - marry her.

It is what it is.it has happened.

Wat were u thinking though? Having unprotected sex? Wen u knw ur not fully prepared 4d consequences? Huh?

He thought she was not fertile n yet he wanted to marry her!!! so the op wanted to marry an infertile girl?? is that what he would have us believe?
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by CutieViva(f): 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
@ Demigod! My dear i felt ur pain so mch dat i dont knw aw 2 express dem here buh i got a solution 4u, if u can call mi wit dis Num 08180496489 , i wil tel u wat 2do. 10ks.
Lifebender:
Zuka Zukatada!!!
Wetin ma eyes no go read for dis nairaland
When una dey Add the bed,Subtract the cloth,Divide the leg and started Multilying the things,una no ask us for advice oooh.....
Abi,if no be say u daft,u do exam,una no wan resultAbi craze dey ur head.

Una con dey ask mii how to kill a future presidentHaba!!!A look like shekau to you!!!

The only free advice wey mii go give una be say,if u like make una use over mutiple dosage...That day wey the pikin go con out,im go first sama u 2 hot slaps con open ur palms then pour all the melecin for una hand.

Even animals knw better.Free the guy joor..
Onye Ara
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Rounakid(m): 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
kaayposh:
You need to see rounakid..lol
hian! See Rounakid for gini?
Na me and him do the thing? grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Cityguy: 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
Pls go to a doctor.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
Living4christ:

Well i think this might work, you have to buy a lot of bottles or glass, "i mean a lot", then break them to pieces so that it appears like dust, then grind pepper mixed together with acid (hydrofluoric acid) put in a glass bottle, then shake very well (like about 10times) then serve........@ your own risk. God don catch you, you don they enjoy, my friend, it is time to suffer. Now I PROPHESY TO THAT CHILD IN THE WOMB, EVERY PLAN TO TERMINATE IT WILL BE FRUSTRATED, CANCELLED, NULL AND VOID WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT, EXPECT THAT CHILD, IT WILL COME OUT A VICTOR, AND YOU WILL CARRY IT, FOR IN JESUS NAME I PRAY.... AMEN!!! YOU GOT A MIRACLE YOU WILL TESTIFY....

If not for your username, I would have given you the insult of your life, you wan give me money to take care of the child, do you know how provocative what you posted their is ? It's raging me badly I don't want to spill it out, please be careful, thank you.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
Rounakid:
hian! See Rounakid for gini?
Na me and him do the thing? grin grin

Guy grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Sunshinelady(f): 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
cococandy:
Sorry gat no advice for you.

After you pay for the abortion finish, When the time for you to marry reach Na you go first come NL to castigate Nigerian girls about how we are all hoes and done all sorts of abortion and deadly sins etc etc.

Now that you're in soup be a 'good' fellow and do the right thing.

You thought she was not fertile undecided
. And d award for the best comment of d thread goes to you!! #standing ovation#. Dont mind all dese hypocrites after messing around, impregnating grls & killing babies (i prefer callin it killing , not abortion), wen dey r ready to marry, dey ll start complaining dat dey cant find any virgin to marry! & start pouring insults on ladies. Mr OP beko carry your cross, dont disturb us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by karleone(m): 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
Demigods:

My humble piece.... Talk to both parents about this. Do not be scared about it. Whatever outcome of the meeting will guide you to a better decision.
Remember, the life of every human (foetus included) is not worth terminating.

God alone knows best...
Wait till marriage to enjoy whatever you feel you can enjoy now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too / Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks / Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.