Stats: 3,161,952 members, 7,848,866 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:16 AM

My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! (76373 Views)

Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please / Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) / He Is Almost 40 And She Is Above 34 But They Still Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Rounakid(m): 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
Demigods:

Guy grin grin grin
awva?
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
Rounakid:
awva?

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Sanchase: 10:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
Remember when u were saying OH YES baby call me SUPERMAN, JACKIE CHAN hehe. Now you don cum and scales has fallen from your eyes grin.
If you still suspecting pregnancy, wait and see. Do not pressure the girl to go for quack abortion and destroy her womb, u go suffer am o if not now later in life. Let nature deal it but expect the worst case scenario. She could even be testing you but you be here thinking on how to pressurize her to abort abort !!!.
Girls are human and should be taken care of even though sometimes they make you want to bang their heads on the wall. Still look after her and handle it with care to avoid taking regrettable steps. I suggest you don't terminate any babies because he who takes a life will have questions to answer on the judgement day. Circumstances surrounding you may push you towards terminating it but if a man who pushes barrow can look after his child, i'm sure you will be able to look after yours.
As part of my support for the baby even though i wasn't invited for the action, I will donate a dozen of pampers for you hehe smiley
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by 2tek: 11:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
Did kind girl after d abortion, go later born again d look for one innocent brother wey go marry her.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 30, 2015
Sanchase:
Remember when u were saying OH YES baby call me SUPERMAN, JACKIE CHAN hehe. Now you don cum and scales has fallen from your eyes grin.
If you still suspecting pregnancy, wait and see. Do not pressure the girl to go for quack abortion and destroy her womb, u go suffer am o if not now later in life. Let nature deal it but expect the worst case scenario. She could even be testing you but you be here thinking on how to pressurize her to abort abort !!!.
Girls are human and should be taken care of even though sometimes they make you want to bang their heads on the wall. Still look after her and handle it with care to avoid taking regrettable steps. I suggest you don't terminate any babies because he who takes a life will have questions to answer on the judgement day. Circumstances surrounding you may push you towards terminating it but if a man who pushes barrow can look after his child, i'm sure you will be able to look after yours.
As part of my support for the baby even though i wasn't invited for the action, I will donate a dozen of pampers for you hehe smiley

Lolz, make I just give u d baby na, my Bae very fair. So the baby u go like am as for me I don't have that resource to cater for a kid now
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 30, 2015
Lalasticlala, farano and ishilove, don't know who exactly moved my topic to front-page, but I wanna say a big thanks to you moderators for a helping a brother take the burden of, God bless, which i could reach you guys personally to show appreciation smiley

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Codyt(m): 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
MacDanielz:
LWKMD............Your own don finish!!!!!

Wait oh!!!!!!!! Seems I had an unprotected sex last month..................I don die.................#Runs outta thread to ask the girl of any shiiiii#
grin grin wait for me abeg am coming with you cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Rounakid(m): 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
Demigods:

what do yew mean?
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by ChynoBEATS: 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
Kalvan:

Ignore the sentimental idi ots telling you to keep the baby. Are you willing to bring to bring a child into this world to suffer?!

You sound foolish, so you're tryna tell us all that Raising a single child is hard?

How can such a child suffer when his/her parents arent still young and hardworking?

Now tell me apart from food ,clothing and school wares what else will they pay for When Education is free 4rm primary-up2-secondary level

Kalvan:

There are so many stray children dying of hunger in Nigeria; they would have been better off being aborted.

So having just one child is so hard to cater for??

How i wish your parents did this same thing to you

Ewure oshi!
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by ChynoBEATS: 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2015
MizFrances:

If she's pregnant, there will be 2 lines on the strip, and if not, there will be only 1 line.

Yep but i thought one of the line'll be thicker than the other
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by ChynoBEATS: 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
olayinkajnr:

I've been there bro. Same happened to me.. I'm fact, she attempted abortion before telling me but it didn't work for her. I opted to leave the pregnancy. Now she put to bed. A boy, 2 months old now. I was serving then and as at this moment,

grin sure guy

olayinkajnr:

still jobless yet married. Though managing. But to say the fact, things has changed. Its a blessing in disguise. Don't kill the unborn bro. Best of luck.

Don't worry much bro ...... You'd get a job soon in jesus name
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by ChynoBEATS: 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
repogirl:
Seriously? This OP must be high on tear gas! angry

Lol grin grin grin grin

Chai! please be easy on him
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by ChynoBEATS: 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
Kalvan:

The last time I checked, you Nigerians don't have abortion pills. This may be a close substitute.
If the baby ends up deformed, he can always strangle it once it's born. Quick and easy.

Ah olori buruku ni eni yi o shocked

Ahah O buru gan o
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by naijafox(m): 6:27pm On Oct 31, 2015
boss wait for the pregnancy to b above.8 weeks,then d $ c can be done, it will not take up to 30 minutes and she would b fine d next day,she might experience dizziness after d suction due to the use of local anesthesia and she will need someone to encourage her during the process, surgical abortion is way better and safer then medical abortion (I.e the use of misoprotol and misoprotel ) this is an emotional period for both of u,so u need to shower her with love and care @ demigods
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
naijafox:
boss wait for the pregnancy to b above.8 weeks,then d $ c can be done, it will not take up to 30 minutes and she would b fine d next day,she might experience dizziness after d suction due to the use of local anesthesia and she will need someone to encourage her during the process, surgical abortion is way better and safer then medical abortion (I.e the use of misoprotol and misoprotel ) this is an emotional period for both of u,so u need to shower her with love and care @ demigods

Ok, thanks bro,
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by olayinkajnr(m): 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

grin sure guy

Don't worry much bro ...... You'd get a job soon in jesus name

Ameen my brother...
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by ststyreal(f): 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
Demigods:

Bro she did a pregnancy strip test she said the lines came out thicker and redder than before. Which means she is pregnant, yes I love her but I'm not working of thru wit school to marry her yet I don't want her to suffer now
Huh! I just don't know how to put this across to you. Y r u not using protection when u know u aren't ready? How many weeks did u say the pregnancy is? Abortion isn't good but I understand we do make mistakes. How did she take the mis......?
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by ChynoBEATS: 10:23pm On Oct 31, 2015
Vivifabulouz:
Hy since d pregnancy is still at an early stage tell her to tak alcohol and lime prefrably vodka or gin...goodluck

Vivi stop please

don't mind the dude ......

I'd blame his childish gf

I pray nothing happens to her n her womb
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by akinjosh(m): 11:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
ststyreal:

Huh! I just don't know how to put this across to you. Y r u not using protection when u know u aren't ready? How many weeks did u say the pregnancy is? Abortion isn't good but I understand we do make mistakes. How did she take the mis......?

Hmmmmm... Experience talking!
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by ststyreal(f): 8:26am On Nov 01, 2015
akinjosh:

Hmmmmm... Experience talking!
Common, u don't know my profession, do u?
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by akinjosh(m): 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
ststyreal:

Common, u don't know my profession, do u?

You an abortionist cry
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
ststyreal:

She is 4 weeks preg now, First time, her friend told her to take two miso tablets with small stout, then insert one in veejay, she did that, but later found out the tablet she inserted in veejay didnt go in cus her body is a bit tight, so she didn't bother inserting it after then, so the next day she took, four miso tablets by putting the four tablets under her tongue and letting it dissolve for 30mins before swallow, please help out we are planing to go for ultrasound scan cus she is complaining of feel sick and all symptoms she is showing are all pregnancy symptoms thou she has tender swollen breast but that's reduced now thou. I'm confused.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by ststyreal(f): 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
akinjosh:

You an abortionist cry
Thank you
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by ststyreal(f): 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
Demigods:

She is 4 weeks preg now, First time, her friend told her to take two miso tablets with small stout, then insert one in veejay, she did that, but later found out the tablet she inserted in veejay didnt go in cus her body is a bit tight, so she didn't bother inserting it after then, so the next day she took, four miso tablets by putting the four tablets under her tongue and letting it dissolve for 30mins before swallow, please help out we are planing to go for ultrasound scan cus she is complaining of feel sick and all symptoms she is showing are all pregnancy symptoms thou she has tender swollen breast but that's reduced now thou. I'm confused.
Go for the scanning first and let me know what d result says. But, if u have started the process of aborting it, it's better u flush it totally, cos leaving the foetus after a failed abortion process especially with pills taken, isn't safe for the foetus, it oftenly results in deformation of the foetus. Just go for the scanning first, OK. Send me a private mail.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
ststyreal:

Go for the scanning first and let me know what d result says. But, if u have started the process of aborting it, it's better u flush it totally, cos leaving the foetus after a failed abortion process especially with pills taken, isn't safe for the foetus, it oftenly results in deformation of the foetus. Just go for the scanning first, OK. Send me a private mail.

Aii
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 2:05am On Nov 02, 2015
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 02, 2015
ShyNeptune:
so many hypocritical comments here, so many people calling the OP names just because he posted his problem(s) here. this thing can happen to anyone. and when it does happen to one, it makes one feel depressed and to an extent, suicidal. having unprotected sex does not mean one is irresponsible or dim-witted, I'm actually a dweeb, a nerd, I spend all my time reading and studying, but peer influence/pressure made me do the unimaginable. so please not everyone who has done something irresponsible is really irresponsible, we all make mistakes.

i'm kind of in the same situation with demigods, but mine seems worse because I believe I'm way much younger than demigods is. (I'm under 20)
peer influence/pressure made me engage in a premarital sexual relationship (of which I had an unprotected sex just two weeks ago)
yeah it's exactly two weeks now since it happened. cry
although I did not ejaculate inside of her, I pulled out when I was almost at the point of orgasm.
but I have this fear that an infinitesimal quantity of sperm cells contained in my pre-cum was released inside the lady's system during our intercourse.
now I'm confused and depressed as I am not psychologically ready to parent a child at this callow stage of my being.
the lady in question took a contraceptive pill (postinor) at approximately 40 hours after coition.
I really don't know what to do, indeed sex is overrated, I've learnt my lessons.
please Miss/Mrs, do you have any advice/counselling for me?

demigods, how far have you gone? kindly keep us posted in your latest developments.
thanks.

Lol, in as far she took postinor and you pulled out, forge about shit, nothing will happen, it took a year of unprotected sex before my girl finally took in. Never the less we are going for ultrasound scan today to confirm if she is still pregnant
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 02, 2015
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 02, 2015
ShyNeptune:

hmm.. I'm really scared here. I'm so not ready to father a baby at the moment.
Well, like you said, I just hope nothing happens.

alright, remember to come back and give us feedback about the scan and all.

wishing you a joyous day!

Thanks bro, I will.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 02, 2015
Demigods:

Please give me your WhatsApp number lets talk I'm in warri

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by akinjosh(m): 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
ststyreal:

Thank you

That's how gentle u can be? Hmmmmm... I am impressed!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61