Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,186 members, 7,860,260 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! (76436 Views)

Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please / Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) / He Is Almost 40 And She Is Above 34 But They Still Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by ststyreal(f): 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
akinjosh:

That's how gentle u can be? Hmmmmm... I am impressed!
Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by akinjosh(m): 6:55pm On Nov 02, 2015
ststyreal:

Thanks

You most welcome... Was just getting at you. What do you do?
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by ststyreal(f): 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
akinjosh:

You most welcome... Was just getting at you. What do you do?
are u still asking? Thought u said am an abortionist.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by ststyreal(f): 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
Demigods:

Aii
Hello dear, how did it go? Gone for the scanning?
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
ststyreal:

Hello dear, how did it go? Gone for the scanning?

Nope o my lady, hopefully tomorrow, she went for IT today and I'm expecting money so by tomorrow I will be sure to do it and let you know, thanks a lot for your concern, appreciated smiley
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by ststyreal(f): 10:35pm On Nov 02, 2015
Demigods:

Nope o my lady, hopefully tomorrow, she went for IT today and I'm expecting money so by tomorrow I will be sure to do it and let you know, thanks a lot for your concern, appreciated smiley
U welcome
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by akinjosh(m): 6:22am On Nov 03, 2015
ststyreal:

are u still asking? Thought u said am an abortionist.

Am asking o... That one was just a misyarn of the mouth wink
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by adanny01(m): 7:06am On Nov 03, 2015
Living4christ:

Well i think this might work, you have to buy a lot of bottles or glass, "i mean a lot", then break them to pieces so that it appears like dust, then grind pepper mixed together with acid (hydrofluoric acid) put in a glass bottle, then shake very well (like about 10times) then serve........@ your own risk. God don catch you, you don they enjoy, my friend, it is time to suffer. Now I PROPHESY TO THAT CHILD IN THE WOMB, EVERY PLAN TO TERMINATE IT WILL BE FRUSTRATED, CANCELLED, NULL AND VOID WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT, EXPECT THAT CHILD, IT WILL COME OUT A VICTOR, AND YOU WILL CARRY IT, FOR IN JESUS NAME I PRAY.... AMEN!!! YOU GOT A MIRACLE YOU WILL TESTIFY....

If its your prophecy that the pregnancy will defy their efforts to terminate it and the child eventually born, you shouldnt stop there. This child could be those that will will be abandoned in the road side and later become the arm robber that by fate may take your life. Go on an add more to your prophecy so he will live a Christ like life or else you need not make a comment.

I guess you just want the baby born even if there is no plan for it to have a good life. I guess thats the popular view in Nigeria thats why poverty is increasing and we blame the government. No wonder some countries made it law to restrict birth. That will never happen in Nigeria even it the government means well.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by ststyreal(f): 8:49am On Nov 03, 2015
akinjosh:

Am asking o... That one was just a misyarn of the mouth wink
Nurse
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by akinjosh(m): 9:01am On Nov 03, 2015
ststyreal:

Nurse

Wow! Can totally understand where the calm is coming from... Can we get to talk off this thread?
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by ststyreal(f): 9:23am On Nov 03, 2015
akinjosh:

Wow! Can totally understand where the calm is coming from... Can we get to talk off this thread?
Huh, is somebody's girlfriend pregnant?
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Living4christ(m): 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
adanny01:

If its your prophecy that the pregnancy will defy their efforts to terminate it and the child eventually born, you shouldnt stop there. This child could be those that will will be abandoned in the road side and later become the arm robber that by fate may take your life. Go on an add more to your prophecy so he will live a Christ like life or else you need not make a comment.

I guess you just want the baby born even if there is no plan for it to have a good life. I guess thats the popular view in Nigeria thats why poverty is increasing and we blame the government. No wonder some countries made it law to restrict birth. That will never happen in Nigeria even it the government means well.

That's true my friend, so therefore i pray also that God will make that child a destiny child, it will not grow up to suffer but to comfort and cheer the burdened both spiritually (to christ) and otherwise.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
ststyreal:

U welcome

Stuff came out positive embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by ststyreal(f): 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
Demigods:

Stuff came out positive embarassed
Send me your number, let me call u. I wouldn't want to send u the information on this forum.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2015
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by akinjosh(m): 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
ststyreal:

Huh, is somebody's girlfriend pregnant?

Exactly.... And professional advice will be required. Mail at shellyjosh02@yahoo.com
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
ShyNeptune:

how much did the scan cost?

3k.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by ChynoBEATS: 6:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
Demigods:

in as far she took postinor and you pulled out, forge about shit, nothing will happen

Hmm really
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Hmm really
you have a story to share?
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
Sanchase:
Remember when u were saying OH YES baby call me SUPERMAN, JACKIE CHAN hehe. Now you don cum and scales has fallen from your eyes grin.
If you still suspecting pregnancy, wait and see. Do not pressure the girl to go for quack abortion and destroy her womb, u go suffer am o if not now later in life. Let nature deal it but expect the worst case scenario. She could even be testing you but you be here thinking on how to pressurize her to abort abort !!!.
Girls are human and should be taken care of even though sometimes they make you want to bang their heads on the wall. Still look after her and handle it with care to avoid taking regrettable steps. I suggest you don't terminate any babies because he who takes a life will have questions to answer on the judgement day. Circumstances surrounding you may push you towards terminating it but if a man who pushes barrow can look after his child, i'm sure you will be able to look after yours.
As part of my support for the baby even though i wasn't invited for the action, I will donate a dozen of pampers for you hehe smiley
lolz.. I need d diapers more ooo #team#.. #speakurmind.com
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by ChynoBEATS: 3:00am On Nov 05, 2015
ShyNeptune:

you have a story to share?

Nope i don't dude ...

Currently learning from this tho
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
Demigods , i couldn't sleep last night, something kept telling me to tell you this; KEEP THE BABY.
for I see a great man about to be born.
do make the right choice. Sir.

if my girlfriend happens to conceive, I'll gladly accept my baby. it's going to be a hard decision but I'll do it.
life is indeed an invaluable gift.

say me hi to your Lady.

so Long.
once again, do make the right choice.. Sir.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Nope i don't dude ... Currently learning from this tho
yeah. Right.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
ShyNeptune:
Demigods , i couldn't sleep last night, something kept telling me to tell you this; KEEP THE BABY.
for I see a great man about to be born.
do make the right choice. Sir.

if my girlfriend happens to conceive, I'll gladly accept my baby. it's going to be a hard decision but I'll do it.
life is indeed an invaluable gift.

say me hi to your Lady.

so Long.
once again, do make the right choice.. Sir.

Wanna help me take care of it? Provide the money?
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by ChynoBEATS: 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2015
ShyNeptune:

yeah. Right.

Yup...n I need to get contraceptives too tho

..... My bae can't be a mama now so i aint going down there without getting contraceptives ....

embarassed ion wonna mehs up ... So i gats learn
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by ChynoBEATS: 2:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
ststyreal:
Nurse
Can i mail you?
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
Demigods:

Wanna help me take care of it? Provide the money?
lol. your parents will definitely wanna help you out. just try and confide in them.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Yup...n I need to get contraceptives too tho

..... My bae can't be a mama now so i aint going down there without getting contraceptives ....

embarassed ion wonna mehs up ... So i gats learn
my earnest advice for you, Abstain from sex.
lol. but if you can't then ensure you use a condom always.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by ChynoBEATS: 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
ShyNeptune:

my honest advice for you, Abstain from sex.
lol. but if you can't then ensure you use a condom always.

CD i know is 50naira "tho some are 3h to 7h "but still i need something more than that......
Re: My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

CD i know is 50naira "tho some are 3h to 7h "but still i need something more than that......
alright.... but just ensure you don't get your lady pregnant.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day / Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) / We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.