Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

I Think I'm Dead;somebody Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I'm Dead;somebody Help (1106 Views)

Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! / I Think I'm Fed Up With My Girlfriend's Attitude, Please Advice / Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I'm Dead;somebody Help by youngdoctor(m): 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
my girlfriend is from a very rich family.*(her parents work with NNPC)*.we have been dating for some months now..and i think i might want to marry her.but recently i just told her my salary; that i receive close to 200,000 per month even as a doctor:she frowned and complained that its too small..she claims to collect more than that as pocket money from her parent on an abnormal day..now im sensing her change in attitude..somebody help!!
Re: I Think I'm Dead;somebody Help by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
mtcheeeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: I Think I'm Dead;somebody Help by sinaj(f): 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
Tales by eclipse light sad

Nxt!!!

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Dead;somebody Help by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
Leave her to goan find someone that earns more than her pocket money on an "abnormal day"! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Dead;somebody Help by HiliaryAutos(m): 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
youngdoctor:
my girlfriend is from a very rich family.*(her parents work with NNPC)*.we have been dating for some months now..and i think i might want to marry her.but recently i just told her my salary; that i receive close to 200,000 per month even as a doctor:she frowned and complained that its too small..she claims to collect more than that as pocket money from her parent on an abnormal day..now im sensing her change in attitude..somebody help!!

Rubbish...If you want to go let her go,which means she's not for you,Any woman who is in a relationship base on money not true feelings,Don't worth fighting for or Keeping,Brother Step up na 21st century we dey so,Shine your eye,Somebody is out there who will love you unconditionally even if you earn 70k monthly,Just be happy this happened now not when you've settled down with her.
Re: I Think I'm Dead;somebody Help by faith551(m): 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
If she gets that much from her parents, tell her to pay her bride price na

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Dead;somebody Help by Truth24(m): 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
Op on an abnormal day, between u and ur girlfriend na who brag pass? undecided
Re: I Think I'm Dead;somebody Help by Johnnoah1st: 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
youngdoctor:
DEAD? haaa! ok bro pls can i do u a favour? i can pay 4 ur motuary bills.
Re: I Think I'm Dead;somebody Help by DharmyYinks: 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
Lmao! D topic gat me laughing.

I tink am dead...somebody help me

grin grin

Bro u re nt yet dead...u wan marry a gal wu collects more dan ur salary as pocket money on an "abnormal day". Such a gal can't cope wit u afta marriage. It wil lead to promiscuity.

Shez not urs...ur real spouse is sumwer out der waiting for u

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Dead;somebody Help by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
You dead? shocked dead men write shocked shocked

Too bad I lost jesus's mobile digit with my stolen fone... Anybody with a tracker?
Re: I Think I'm Dead;somebody Help by Fundango: 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
My guy,you are not dead yet since you can create topic on Nairalandgrin

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Dead;somebody Help by chigoizie7(m): 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
Bro, u are not dead yet, u will only die when u eventually marry her and she will be using your 2months salary for just make up kits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I'm Dead;somebody Help by Meeloreh(f): 7:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
Move on bro
Re: I Think I'm Dead;somebody Help by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
youngdoctor:
Wake up and face reality!
Re: I Think I'm Dead;somebody Help by Cully408(m): 8:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
sinaj:
Tales by eclipse light sad

Nxt!!!
Hw re u pretty
Re: I Think I'm Dead;somebody Help by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
Wah a topic.....I clicked with the mindset of typing R.I.P

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Dead;somebody Help by CertifiedSamuel: 8:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
Your title is funny.

Well, I personally don't see people who depend on parents wealth as being rich. I only respect those who work and earn their own money.

OP, I may respect you but not ur supposed gf who's still depending on allowance and sorts.

BTW, someone please remind me of how many girls are in Lagos alone.
Re: I Think I'm Dead;somebody Help by sinaj(f): 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
Cully408:
Hw re u pretty
me iz gud en u
Re: I Think I'm Dead;somebody Help by Ray360: 9:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
Your relationships is just months old and it's on the precipice of a break-up already. Well, Love should prevail. if she truly loves you,your salary which is very insignificant to her won't torpedo the relationship.
Re: I Think I'm Dead;somebody Help by Cully408(m): 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
sinaj:
me iz gud en u
PM me
Re: I Think I'm Dead;somebody Help by Zuris: 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
And how much does she earn?
Re: I Think I'm Dead;somebody Help by Cully408(m): 10:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
sinaj:
me iz gud en u
PM me

(1) (Reply)

Actress Mbong Amata Puts Her Banging Body On Display / My Bro/sis. Pls O Help Me Solve Am. / She Cheats On Me: Should I Continue With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.