Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,434 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

26andsearching's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 26andsearching's Profile / 26andsearching's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Romance / Re: Lemme Try My Luck Here (ladies Only) by 26andsearching(m): 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
phintohlar:
But ur pissure is not here nah..
me adding my pissure will cause wahala.....
Romance / Re: Lemme Try My Luck Here (ladies Only) by 26andsearching(m): 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2017
raphafire:
And after passing the holiday with the lady??

it's not my style to worry about the future

I just focus on how I can make the best out of the present...
Romance / Re: Lemme Try My Luck Here (ladies Only) by 26andsearching(m): 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
Crystie:
wish u the best
thanks babe
Romance / Lemme Try My Luck Here (ladies Only) by 26andsearching(m): 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
need a date this holz

my preference
1)must be single
2) matured
3) pretty
4) fun to be with
5) age is just a number
6) ladies only

am a graduate and I work . just looking to pass this holz with a lovely lady.
pm me
thanks...
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Let Me Try My Luck Here by 26andsearching(m): 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
need a date this holz
my preference
1)must be single
2) matured
3) pretty
4) fun to be with
5) age is just a number
6) ladies only

am a graduate and I work . just looking to pass this holz with a lovely lady.

WhatsApp me or call
Andy.....
thanks....
Romance / Re: Are Your Parents Still Happily Married ? by 26andsearching(m): 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nutase:
No comments because e no concern you.

thanks for making your opinion known

1 Like

Romance / Are Your Parents Still Happily Married ? by 26andsearching(m): 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
After reading this
https://www.nairaland.com/3940588/marry-grow-love-marry-person

it raised the question of

how many of parents are still married after the first 15 years.

mine are long separated even before they hit 15, and I know a few, who are just staying together but not happy.

so I feel like taking a statistics of how many happily married couples after 15 years.

I don't think there's anything to be shy about

so legoo
Romance / Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by 26andsearching(m): 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
generationz:

Well I understand you op I'm a lady
I've had roommates like the girls you mentioned, no girl started out like that just as men didn't start out as players bad experience causes these things.

The funny thing is the majority of simple and less demanding girls are always indoors or live a from work to house ' lifestyle so you might not see them more often

You sef when you go out stop looking for classy chick there is a 70 percent chance that that iPhone, bag and nice perfume she has isn't being financed by her 50k bank salary, duhhhhhhh she's not a money doubler

Try get a simple girl and clean her up to your taste
She will appreciate it more than all these girls were Don tear eye

wow

all I needed to hear in one piece.

thanks for this advise.

u must be such a lovely lady.
Romance / Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by 26andsearching(m): 2:29pm On May 26, 2017
Dimples182:
And us looking for love are still single! cry
I wish I had a gold diggers bone, I am too independent and old to ever ask another human being for money undecided

irony of life
Romance / Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by 26andsearching(m): 6:15pm On May 21, 2017
BrainArk:

Is it not the same cleopatra that a whole city or is it country was used as dowry for? Op be careful, you maybe jumping from fry pan to fire.

with all my experience

I pray o
Romance / Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by 26andsearching(m): 6:09pm On May 21, 2017
Cleopatra4:
I feel your pain. Come date me and you will never regret it. smiley
Cleopatra am tempted o
respond to my pm
Romance / Re: But Why Do We Guys Like Yansh?? by 26andsearching(m): 2:34am On May 20, 2017
it's one of the most beautiful features of a woman that differentiate them from us

I mean how many guys have yansh

and yansh different from yansh in fella words
Romance / Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by 26andsearching(m): 2:29am On May 20, 2017
xty50:
Try me n see.... grin just kidding.ehya sorry Op

there's no harm in trying

who knows what might happen next

nice dp
Romance / Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by 26andsearching(m): 10:18pm On May 16, 2017
Tklabelle:

Lol joke. Simply put its just about you changing the way you approach things. Lead less with your wallet or maybe tone yourself down a bit so that you are not perceived as a money bag. If asked what you do for a living,don't give too much info. If for example you work as a marketing manager, simply say I work in marketing. See you haven't lied but not revealed your pay grade. But also review the type of women you are attracted to

Very enlightening

Thanks

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by 26andsearching(m): 10:06pm On May 16, 2017
Tklabelle:

I know that feeling sad. Problem here is that men are like that. Maybe I should move to Naija grin

What will you gain moving here
Romance / Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by 26andsearching(m): 9:57pm On May 16, 2017
Basildvalour:
Are you related to Pastor Jerry? You've got his looks facially.

Guy this your strategy eh

66 Likes 4 Shares

Romance / Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by 26andsearching(m): 9:55pm On May 16, 2017
kimbra:
The impression you create matters. That's what they act on. So put off how much you could take care of a girl or how rosy your life is when wooing. grin

I rarely speak of myself or status when wooing

U ladies are just too complicated

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by 26andsearching(m): 9:49pm On May 16, 2017
Tklabelle:

Probably how you carry yourself

Am trying to be real

I can't pretend

1 Like

Romance / Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by 26andsearching(m): 9:48pm On May 16, 2017
Softorgasm:
Hmmm op its not your fault..

That your friend is lucky because a larger percentage of ladies in Nigeria are only after the money.

I don't want to believe your statistics

It's scary

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by 26andsearching(m): 9:46pm On May 16, 2017
cerowo:
Keep on searching op

For how long

I mean I suffered to get a job

Now I must also suffer to get a gal

14 Likes

Romance / Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by 26andsearching(m): 9:44pm On May 16, 2017
Evablizin:
Chai sowie,i hav a solution 2 ur problem,cum nd date me i'm nt materialistic i wil even pay ur house rent 4 u,in short i wil turn ur life around.lols

Thank God you are joking

Lovely sense of humor u got

11 Likes

Romance / Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by 26andsearching(m): 9:41pm On May 16, 2017
kimbra:
How about you bring yourself down when you want to woo a girl. This could be the issue.

To which level na

I can't claim wat am not

Am just trying to be myself​

21 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by 26andsearching(m): 9:39pm On May 16, 2017
Lewaluv:
Are they only beautiful girls?

Yes o

That's my compulsory criteria

I find it difficult to move with worwor gals

I always go for naturally beautiful ones

12 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by 26andsearching(m): 9:33pm On May 16, 2017
I don't know why am always meeting materialistic ladies

Although I didn't do much dating at school, but the few I had were so demanding. Meanwhile the reverse is the case for my guys.

Am not the stingy type, I love to go out on dates , once in awhile​ hand out not so expensive gifts but cool gifts. Send airtime if I can.

But the kind of gals I meet eh
Be like

I need money to make hair 3k...

I need money for one silly thing or the other and so on.

Virtually putting responsibilities​ that belongs to her father on my head.

I tend to yield to some because of konji sometimes, I can't die na

I always admire my friends​ babe. She is so content. I mean I can't even describe how cool she is.
She actually paid for my friends final year fees and supported him when he had family issues. I know there lot of ladies like this out there , but why am I yet to meet one

Okay this happened to​ me last week at ICM. Saw this chic looking all good. I didn't dull we started talking exchanged contacts , immediately we got home started chatting on WhatsApp , in my mind was already happy my have got an honest one.

Next day was a Saturday. Woke up na she they my mind

Started chatting immediately , cut long story short , she asked me for 3k , I nearly mad.

I mean am yet to even ask u out and u had to make that request.

This threw me off balance, and I had to take a long pause and think. It's really scaring me cos am in the point of my life where I have to be serious.

I just can't phantom out wat the problem might be.

Is that am too fine Cos hell yeah I am ( don't ask for my pic)

Or they money smell on me when I walk

Money isn't my issue, but I don't just want to build a relationship around a liability gal.

I would really appreciate good and solid opinions especially from married people.

Thanks

218 Likes 17 Shares

Romance / Re: Having Sex With A Widow, Is It A Sin? Nairalanders Your Advice Please by 26andsearching(m): 2:20am On May 10, 2017
So if we say yes it's a sin.. then u won't strafe her

.If we say no.... Then u will strafe her

Ok

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.