Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ (60787 Views)

"No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady / '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady / Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by SAMBARRY: 4:20pm On Oct 30, 2015
AheadMarket:
Don't you read the part of the bible that says 'untill death do us part'? If I'm ur mum and u disturb me, ill disown you. Nonsense!!!
seconded

1 Like

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
niggi4life:
She has been cheating on your dad before his demise...
These women ain't loyal!!!!

Modified; I am the First to comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Olboy this is a feeling of JOY

Now i know how Introvert and Co feel like anytime they are the FTC..

I can easily get likes if i want by faking a birthday or bural ceremony but i dont want to be corrupt!!!!!!!!! tongue

Lol, when men cheat , its ok and normal even during marriage but when women moves on after the demise of their husbands,...then " women ain't loyal , abi"??..smhhh..

Op, so sorry for the demise of your dad, may his soul rest in peace ... But dear, only dad and mum knows what they've been covering up all these years about being loyal, loving and caring..
At least your mum appeared as a loyal wife , when dad is alive...so pls don't judge her actions yet.. Possibly talk about her actions with her and see where she's coming from.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Acidosis(m): 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
it's also her home!! Haba!! what if it's co-owned or it's hers? Na wa oo. She is an adult and she is a widow. Death has parted her and her late husband. She can continue life as she wishes as a single person again. It's just morality and anti-women culture that make it feel she is doing anything bad. Same culture that will praise a man that start another affair 3months (that is if it's up to that) after the death of a spouse.she is an adult! She is not committing adultery! The children should mind their business! Smh!

It is disgusting, unheard of, and shameless. Only a woman without a SOUL will make love to another man on her late husband's bed.
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by swaggerdgrt(m): 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
So d mum cudnt evn mourn ur dad for atleast five years nd her pussy has started itchin her nd hungry for dick dis early.nawa oohhh,hornestly ur mother is a disgrace to womanhood
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Captainswag225(m): 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
lol.Lord have mercy grin

Is it the duration of the months or years that she used in mourning that Will show or prove how much she loved her husband? grin cheesy grin
lol so what kinda of love is dat? shocked shocked.....its like she wants erase her husband's memory from her mind
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by kaylight12(m): 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
It's not new to me,because I have sm1 beside my house doing exactly dsame thing.I guess she is not d1 u are talking abt....No her kids are still young.
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
edwife:

NOBODY said she should not remarry,the problem is she is sleeping,sharing her body with multiple men in the presence of her children.

What is that?will you marry a woman you know very well sleeps around?do you know the impact of this careless lifestyle can do to her daughters?
I have seen girls languishing in their parents house because of their parents promiscuity.We live in a world that like talking and it is very necessary to live a discrete life especially as a woman.The sins of men are forgiven easily but not for women.You can call it all you want but know that one day,her daughter will pay for that.
on that! I didn't read the full story. The mother is wrong in that aspect.

On the bolded line. Her daughter won't pay for the sins of her mother unless she want to follow that line.

You have the will to be want you want to be, not to pay for another's person mistake

5 Likes

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by toprealman: 4:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
coogar:
your mom & her bedmate probably plotted your dad's death. she couldn't wait to get rid of your dad so she can have free access to her boyfriend.
BEDMATES AND BOYFRIENDS ACCORDING TO THE STORY.
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by CORRECTMAN78(m): 4:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
nawa for you o.see as you just conclude like say na for your presence them orchestrate all this things

Op na you I get buisness with. Face your front and mind your buisness. She's not and adolescent that you'll be monitoring. Abi if it was your mom that died and your dad brought in a woman Will you come here to rant? undecided

Face your own problems and leave whatever your mom is doing with her private part undecided

Nawao! I bow for your kind of advice. "She should face her front and mind her business"? What else could be her business aside her mum's welbeing which of course affects her's and that of her siblings? You would want her to leave her mum unchecked in the face of this terrible twist, so that if her mum dies 2moro she and her siblings will become orphans? No nah.

I rather sugest she advice her to remarry asap.
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by macho44(m): 4:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
iwaeda:
Less than six months after dad died, our mum started seeing someone else. I  knew their marriage hadn’t been great, but it saddened me that she could move on so quickly. She went to a party with her friend and when I waited till midnight and she had’t returned, 1 went to bed.

In the morning, I took her breakfast. I opened the bedroom door then I noticed there was someone on Dad’s side of the bed. He grunted and rolled over when he saw me. I was  in shock. “What the hell is going on here?” I yelled then ran out of the room. Sadly, he  was the first of many men. Most weekends, Mum would go out and bring someone back.  Her actions are out of order. Do you think she’s in her right mind?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/im-sad-mum-is-having-an-affair-six-months-after-dads-death/
Your Mothers "CONJI" sack juice af full, she has to offload some ooo
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
Certifiedboss:

Bringing him to the house and spending night on their bed tells a different story even if irts just one man . you won't understand something until it happens to someone close to you . God forbid, if the late husband was your brother I'm sure you won't be happy to hear that his wife has already moved on with life just 6months after and she's even bringing the man to the home she once shared with your brother . Before you comment ........ THINK

That was for her sha

But me, people that know me well know that I won't even flinch.
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by missyadorable(f): 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
iwaeda:

The woman cant even hold body for one year
why should she? how many days men dey hold body?

3 Likes

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by edwife(f): 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
sonofananimal:
on that! I didn't read the full story. The mother is wrong in that aspect.

On the bolded line. Her daughter won't pay for the sins of her mother unless she want to follow that line.

You have the will to be want you want to be, not to pay for another's person mistake

In the society we live today,yes she will pay for it and you know how?

Do you know the stigma many kids from single parenthood go through?

kids from divorced home go through?

Gossips can destroy a person's life faster than a disease.A man interested in her can easily lose interest when he hears rumours on how her mother killed her father and started bringing men around the house in the presence of her kids.That girl will have a hard time trying to prove that she isn't like her mother.

It is the world we live in and in as much we have the liberty to live our life the way we please,we also don't because it may in one way or another affect the people we love.I can choose to be an arm-robber if i want to,but will my action do my family and friends any good?
We live by example in life,you can't just think of doing anything you want just because you can.

Sanusi married an 18 years old,why was it a problem with most Nigerians?
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by AikayDaWrapper(m): 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
let the dead not disrupt the life of the living.

The man has died and 6 months is more than enough. I even think it's too much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by edwife(f): 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
When she contracts any infectious disease,she should also mind her business and not expect her children to help her in any way!

After all she is an adult and she can take care of herself.

I can't believe women are even defending promiscuity,tufiakwa! undecided undecided

[size=14pt]
he was the first of many men. Most weekends, Mum would go out and bring someone back. Her actions are out of order
[/size]
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by NobleAngell(f): 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
Raymondenyi:
she actually did
Explain this allegation in 2 pages. (20 marks)
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
coogar:
your mom & her bedmate probably plotted your dad's death. she couldn't wait to get rid of your dad so she can have free access to her boyfriend.

Easy there Sherlock...

Very weighty allegation.

Did you miss the part where the poster said: "Most weekends, Mum would go out and bring someone back."

2 Likes

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by JuanDeDios: 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
coogar:

the woman is a disgrace.....
she must be a nymphö! where's the decorum? if she must shäg, it should have been in the man's crib not in the same bed her late husband once slept.

the OP should go to his dad's grave & invoke his spirit. if his spirit is irked, the new boyfriend could get his ass whöoped by a spiritual horsewhip in the next sex session.
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Paulonice(m): 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
iwaeda:
Less than six months after dad died, our mum started seeing someone else. I  knew their marriage hadn’t been great, but it saddened me that she could move on so quickly. She went to a party with her friend and when I waited till midnight and she had’t returned, 1 went to bed.

In the morning, I took her breakfast. I opened the bedroom door then I noticed there was someone on Dad’s side of the bed. He grunted and rolled over when he saw me. I was  in shock. “What the hell is going on here?” I yelled then ran out of the room. Sadly, he  was the first of many men. Most weekends, Mum would go out and bring someone back.  Her actions are out of order. Do you think she’s in her right mind?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/im-sad-mum-is-having-an-affair-six-months-after-dads-death/
call her to order!
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
edwife:

Gossips can destroy a person's life faster than a disease.A man interested in her can easily lose interest when he hears rumours on how her mother killed her father and started bringing men around the house in the presence of her kids.That girl will have a hard time trying to prove that she isn't like her mother.

It is the world we live in and in as much we have the liberty to live our life the way we please,we also don't because it may in one way or another affect the people we love.I can choose to be an arm-robber if i want to,but will my action do any of my family and friends any good?
We live by example in life,you can't just think of doing anything you want just because you can.

like I said. If you are in a location were many hypocrites are! Your chance of success will be less, so you change your location and your chance of success will be very HIGH.

The society you are talking about determine the factor of the environment. Different environment have different societal view.

If you want the society to affect you, them stay in that environment and if you don't want it to affect you, leave that environment.

She won't pay for it. Unless she chooses to pay willingly.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by JuanDeDios: 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2015
edwife:

It is the world we live in and in as much we have the liberty to live our life the way we please,we also don't because it may in one way or another affect the people we love.I can choose to be an arm-robber if i want to,but will my action do any of my family and friends any good?

Not most Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by edwife(f): 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
sonofananimal:
like I said. If you are in a location were many hypocrites are! Your chance of success will be less, so you change your location and your chance of success will be very HIGH.

The society you are talking about determine the factor of the environment. Different environment have different societal view.

If you want the society to affect you, them stay in that environment and if you don't want it to affect you, leave that environment.

She won't pay for it. Unless she chooses to pay willingly.

So changing environment will automatically erase her mum promiscuity? Your past hunts you like a wind,you can't escape from it grin grin

If you don't know,in Nigeria men ask questions around before marrying a woman(most) and where else to get vital information if not where she grew up.

You are talking book,i am talking REALITY.Seen it so many times,nothing new.
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by edwife(f): 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
JuanDeDios:

Not most Nigerians.

It was a problem otherwise he wouldn't bother writing an epistle explaining himself.Even if it's one million people,it's a lot.
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by teamchocolate: 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
Ode! It's not an affair if your dad is late undecided undecided
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Akhere1: 5:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
The truth matter is that your mother has being cheating your daddy before he dead that is wickedness of the highest other
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
edwife:

So changing environment will automatically erase her mum promiscuity? Your past hunt you like a wind,you can't escape from it grin grin

If you don't know,in Nigeria men ask questions around before marrying a woman(most) and where else to get vital information if not where she grew up.

You are talking book,i am talking REALITY.Seen it so many times,nothing new.
lozz! I'm not talking book, but rather from experience and what I have seen with my two n@ked eyes.

If you don't know, in Nigeria. I have seen a PROSTITUTE who got married to a man that many woman will dream of having, and it do happen on many occasions just because she leave her environment to another.

Your past can't hunt you. Unless you choose to dwell in the past .

At least the sun do SHINE on both the good and the bad

2 Likes

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by niggi4life(m): 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
Amelian:

Lol, when men cheat , its ok and normal even during marriage but when women moves on after the demise of their husbands,...then " women ain't loyal , abi"??..smhhh..

Op, so sorry for the demise of your dad, may his soul rest in peace ... But dear, only dad and mum knows what they've been covering up all these years about being loyal, loving and caring..
At least your mum appeared as a loyal wife , when dad is alive...so pls don't judge her actions yet.. Possibly talk about her actions with her and see where she's coming from.

did you read the story well at all?
The OP said she brings in numerous men into the house and you think that's not what she has been used to doing?
Always try and read well before you comment.
I didn't just jump into conclusion, i read the story well
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Herapal(m): 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
coogar:

the woman is a disgrace.....
she must be a nymphö! where's the decorum? if she must shäg, it should have been in the man's crib not in the same bed her late husband once slept.

the OP should go to his dad's grave & invoke his spirit. if his spirit is irked, the new boyfriend could get his ass whöoped by a spiritual horsewhip in the next sex session.
Your signature tells that you know Canibus and Webb.
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by cococandy(f): 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
toshmann:

Technically you are right. But in our african culture, 6 months is a little too short. At least a year. And if she has adult children, or even teenage children, heck any child at all who can talk, she shoulda let them know of it, before bringing a man to replace their father. angry

#thesewomenarenotloyal
#dontkillyourselfforthem
It all depends my brother.
I know that personally for someone I loved, a few years won't be enough to mourn them.
I even say that as young as I am now, if something were to happen to my DH, I won't marry again. Doesn't mean I won't move on eventually. But I won't judge people based on my own standards.

OP said they didn't have a good marriage. Who knows if they are even his real parents abi the story is copy and paste. We dey here dey tear our dross. grin

Anyway a Bad marriage could mean a whole lot of things. Cheating, beatings, etc etc. In light of that, I think 6 months is a befitting respect period. If I was in a bad marriage and Couldn't leave because of reasons best known to me, the man dies, I would mourn like two weeks cool grin and moved on to the next bobo. (make dem sue me)

Talking about tradition, I've seen men marry 6 months after their wives died. When did they court the lady? Yet people come to their weddings and rejoice, wish them well and pray for them.
Now mommy is dating and the heavens want to fall. Somehow she must have killed the man according to majority of posters here. I wonder why I never hear that when a man's wife dies and he decides to move on so soon.

That's one skewed tradition. As are most anyway.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by Elhabeeb1(m): 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
She has turned undecided
Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by cococandy(f): 5:26pm On Oct 30, 2015
Certifiedboss:

Bringing him to the house and spending night on their bed tells a different story even if irts just one man . you won't understand something until it happens to someone close to you . God forbid, if the late husband was your brother I'm sure you won't be happy to hear that his wife has already moved on with life just 6months after and she's even bringing the man to the home she once shared with your brother . Before you comment ........ THINK
Yea but if your brother lost his wife you wouldn't mind him moving on 6months later.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ by SAMBARRY: 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
CORRECTMAN78:

Nawao! I bow for your kind of advice. "She should face her front and mind her business"? What else could be her business aside her mum's welbeing which of course affects her's and that of her siblings? You would want her to leave her mum unchecked in the face of this terrible twist, so that if her mum dies 2moro she and her siblings will become orphans? No nah.

I rather sugest she advice her to remarry asap.
because his mother's a kid who doesn't know what she's doing or what she wants.me sef I juru for you. nawaya

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her / My Fiancée Had An Incest Relationship With Her Cousin Years Back, I'm Devastated / Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.