Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( (28353 Views)

'Stop Eating Old Groundnuts, It Causes Cancer Of The Liver' - Doctor Warns / I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! / 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by DipoDee: 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

And you had to be very rude to pass across your point? Stop being confrontational, guy, because I don't have beef with you. If you have beef with me, well, it really doesn't affect me in any way. Capisce?

This one is looking for who to fight with. cheesy lol
You asked a question, I directed you to google, now I'm rude and confrontational?. Instead of you to search google for your answers, you still came back to lie that I called people overweight, I have never ever done that, not online, not offline. Or did I call your alternate account overweight anywhere, show me Pls.

Now do me a favour, go and sleep.
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
DipoDee:

This one is looking for who to fight with. cheesy lol
You asked a question, I directed you to google, now I'm rude and confrontational?. Instead of you to search google for your answers, you still came back to lie that I called people overweight, I have never ever done that, not online, not offline. Or did I call your alternate account overweight anywhere, show me Pls.

Now do me a favour, go and sleep.
See kettle calling pot black. An alternate accusing another of being an alternate cheesy
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by DipoDee: 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

See kettle calling pot black. An alternate accusing another of being an alternate cheesy

My other account was banned on the Travel thread for 1million years cheesy I was forced to create this one cos I needed some clarifications regarding my Visa applications.
I have never come across your moniker Sister Mary Amaka but you just confessed that you are an alternate moniker. Good for you.

For god's sake, go and sleep. I'm done with you.
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
DipoDee:

My other account was banned on the Travel thread for 1million years cheesy I was forced to create this one cos I needed some clarifications regarding my Visa applications.
I have never come across your moniker Sister Mary Amaka but you just confessed that you are an alternate moniker. Good for you.

For god's sake, go and sleep. I'm done with you.
Where did I confess that I am an alternate? Is that what you could deduce from my post?

To quote you
''Pls, you need to re-read whatever you read and actually understand it."

QED

I will sleep whenever it pleases me, DipoDee. You're beginning to sound like a tape on repeat
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by DipoDee: 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

Where did I confess that I am an alternate? Is that what you could deduce from my post?

To quote you

QED

I will sleep whenever it pleases me, DipoDee. You're beginning to sound like a tape on repeat

All this is really not my business, go now and don't come back.
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
DipoDee:

All this is really not my business, go now and don't come back.
I will go where ever I want, any time I want, quote whoever I want on this cesspit of a forum, capish?

You are seriously sounding like a broken record. Why don't you just geddit??!
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by DipoDee: 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hi TheFatOne, I just discovered you have a diary, and I love your approach to life too.

I love you cheesy
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by prettyjo(f): 4:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
@thefatone .

if you are the one on your profile pix,then you are not FAT
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by tuniboss: 10:10am On Nov 14, 2015
TheFatOne:
I'm currently 30kg overweight and still adding. I just can't seem to resist food I know I'm going down a very unhealthy path but I can't help eating. Please has anyone been in this situation before and lost weight.

Please how can I overcome the temptation of overeating and lose the excess weight. I don't wanna suffer diabetes or hypertension neither do I wanna die of a heart attack. I'm only 22 years old.

. I already know of the calories consumed and calories burnt thing but I still end up over eating after attempting to count calories. Is there any product that has helped anyone here to lose weight quickly .?

Lalasticlala help me.
hi contact me 08131195769 we need to talk.
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by daybydaywebsite(f): 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2018
Change The Way You Think About Food

The Way You Think About Food: The most crucial thing that you need to keep your health and fitness program alive - even more crucial than an instructor or a doctor - is your own motive. https://www.daybyday.website/change-the-way-you-think-about-food/

You have to be determined to scrutinize The Way You Think About Food ...
https://www.daybyday.website/change-the-way-you-think-about-food/

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help Needed: Sleeplessness, Persistent Pain In The Head And Neck / Fastest Way To Lose Weight? / Nigeria Man Share His 2023 Weight Loss Achievement (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.