Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Enough Smelly Vagina Threads, If You Happen To Smell One, That's Your Luck - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Enough Smelly Vagina Threads, If You Happen To Smell One, That's Your Luck (1588 Views)

Man’s Whose Ex Had A Smelly Vagina Shares His Experience (read) / Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote / How Do You Tell Your "Friend With Benefit" That She Has A Smelly Vagina? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enough Smelly Vagina Threads, If You Happen To Smell One, That's Your Luck by itstpia8: 12:11am On Oct 30, 2015
i dont care.

Mods of the section (are there any?) take note. Please remove any thread on smelly vaginas, its nobody's business when/where/why you smell it.

People have better things to do with their time than listen to such whining.

if you did not mind the smell when exiting your mother's vagina, spare us your sob stories.
Re: Enough Smelly Vagina Threads, If You Happen To Smell One, That's Your Luck by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 30, 2015
When una go stop all these una hypocrisy self
You dnt like it does nt mean others might not like it..
Btw what makes you open a thread wen you dnt like the topic
Whatever happened to ignoring and passing over? Hmmmm.

3 Likes

Re: Enough Smelly Vagina Threads, If You Happen To Smell One, That's Your Luck by tpiah11: 1:04am On Oct 30, 2015
like i said, enough smelly vagina threads.

If you happen to smell one, consider it your luck and move on.

dont disturb us with your whining.

i dont log on to nairaland to hear about your experience with your smelly vagina. Stop ruining the forum for others.
Re: Enough Smelly Vagina Threads, If You Happen To Smell One, That's Your Luck by tpiah11: 1:07am On Oct 30, 2015
what kind of person goes around blabbing "look at meeeee, i smelled a smelly vagina"?

not a sane one, that's for sure.

and those encouraging such, as just as insane.
Re: Enough Smelly Vagina Threads, If You Happen To Smell One, That's Your Luck by tpiah11: 2:38am On Oct 30, 2015
i have never seen men who gather to discuss women's vagina as if their lives depended on it, prior to nairaland.

it's either something is wrong with the upbringing of such folks, or they are not what they claim to be.
Re: Enough Smelly Vagina Threads, If You Happen To Smell One, That's Your Luck by itstpia8: 4:04am On Oct 30, 2015
something wrong with how you were raised!

most likely you dont know that is not how a man is supposed to act!
Re: Enough Smelly Vagina Threads, If You Happen To Smell One, That's Your Luck by xtervaganza(m): 5:09am On Oct 30, 2015
Seem we have the host of a smelly Vagina
here

No worry, scientists still de find solution to your problem grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough Smelly Vagina Threads, If You Happen To Smell One, That's Your Luck by chimzyblack(m): 5:12am On Oct 30, 2015
LOL! SEEMS LIKE SOMEONE HAS A SMELLY VAGINA

1 Like

Re: Enough Smelly Vagina Threads, If You Happen To Smell One, That's Your Luck by itstpia8: 5:30am On Oct 30, 2015
Well, its your mouth and your fingers to say or type whatever you please.

Like I said before, if coming out of your mother's smelly vagina did not faze you, then kindly stop disturbing us with your babbling about the same.

You smelled a smelly vagina and so what?

People must not rest again?
Re: Enough Smelly Vagina Threads, If You Happen To Smell One, That's Your Luck by itstpia8: 5:39am On Oct 30, 2015
If you bend over and smell your balls, open a thread to let us know what odours your nostrils perceived.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough Smelly Vagina Threads, If You Happen To Smell One, That's Your Luck by holusormi(m): 5:44am On Oct 30, 2015
Lol,,,, your puna dey smell

2 Likes

Re: Enough Smelly Vagina Threads, If You Happen To Smell One, That's Your Luck by Nobody: 5:46am On Oct 30, 2015
Tpia is at it again, who complained of smelling virg.ina?
Re: Enough Smelly Vagina Threads, If You Happen To Smell One, That's Your Luck by itstpia8: 5:46am On Oct 30, 2015
Type whatever your fingers feel like typing!

Not my concern insofar as your mother is also the owner of a vagina!
Re: Enough Smelly Vagina Threads, If You Happen To Smell One, That's Your Luck by valeno(m): 6:49am On Oct 30, 2015
I smell beef here,bt kpomo or white meat is beta
Re: Enough Smelly Vagina Threads, If You Happen To Smell One, That's Your Luck by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 30, 2015
itstpia8:
If you bend over and smell your balls, open a thread to let us know what odours your nostrils perceived.

Lmfao u are insane lol

1 Like

Re: Enough Smelly Vagina Threads, If You Happen To Smell One, That's Your Luck by Fourwinds: 6:58am On Oct 30, 2015
itstpia8:
i dont care.

Mods of the section (are there any?) take note. Please remove any thread on smelly vaginas, its nobody's business when/where/why you smell it.

if you did not mind the smell when exiting your mother's vagina, spare us your sob stories.
are u pained? Nonsense!! There are people who were not opportune to read other thread so seeing a thread on such topic can get them educated.. If u don't like it, walk out of d thread
Re: Enough Smelly Vagina Threads, If You Happen To Smell One, That's Your Luck by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:24am On Oct 30, 2015
u can try it first and tell us how it percerve
itstpia8:
Re: Enough Smelly Vagina Threads, If You Happen To Smell One, That's Your Luck by koboko69: 9:58am On Oct 30, 2015
itstpia8:
i dont care.

Does urs smell like rotten fish. Or spoilt meat?

Why are u this pained?
Re: Enough Smelly Vagina Threads, If You Happen To Smell One, That's Your Luck by itstpia8: 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
Adanna28:

Lmfao i am insane lol
Re: Enough Smelly Vagina Threads, If You Happen To Smell One, That's Your Luck by itstpia8: 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
koboko69:

Does mine smell like rotten fish. Or spoilt meat?

Why am I this pained?

you tell me sweetie!
Re: Enough Smelly Vagina Threads, If You Happen To Smell One, That's Your Luck by itstpia8: 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
u can try it first and tell us how it percerve

why should I?

so i should use my nose to be smelling balls?

I am not like some people who get paid to do so!

Therefore, if no financial incentive is there, why would I be going around sniffing testicles like person wey dem don swear for lati inu wa?

Not only sniffing, but opening shameless mouth to broadcast it!

craze has a new definition these days, its considered normal because craze people outnumber sane ones!

Imagine i come to tell you, oh I smelt someone's balls, they are so stinky! Is that evidence of sanity?
Re: Enough Smelly Vagina Threads, If You Happen To Smell One, That's Your Luck by itstpia8: 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
Fourwinds:
are u pained? Nonsense!! There are people who were not opportune to read other thread so seeing a thread on such topic can get them educated.. If u don't like it, walk out of d thread

explain yourself in clear language!
Re: Enough Smelly Vagina Threads, If You Happen To Smell One, That's Your Luck by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
tpiah11:
like i said, enough smelly vagina threads.

If you happen to smell one, consider it your luck and move on.

dont disturb us with your whining.

i dont log on to nairaland to hear about your experience with your smelly vagina. Stop ruining the forum for others.
I wonder oo..its bcumin boring/stale alrdy. All dis small small boiz sef

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Brags She Had Multiple Orgasms With Her Ex, Why Can’t I? / 9 Baffling Lies Nigerian Girls Tell / What Does It Mean When A Male Nurse Asks A Lady Questions Relating To Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.