Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? (47573 Views)

Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? / My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now / See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by Bonapart(m): 10:15am On Oct 30, 2015
Carry your yeye story go one side
People don't even mind what they bring to nairaland anymore

Rubbish!!!
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 30, 2015
@op how e take concern you? Who you help? angry undecided
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by ichommy(m): 10:15am On Oct 30, 2015
Are u guys paying house rent?
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by ikbnice(m): 10:15am On Oct 30, 2015
what exactly is your problem young girl. Do you think telling on her will bring financial reward or moral uprightness.
If you can't put with it, pack out!
Watch out!!! She may be sleeping with you bf too...when you catch her then, come tell the story.
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by yuzjet(m): 10:16am On Oct 30, 2015
Your roommate though..... shocked

1 Like

Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by gunners160(m): 10:16am On Oct 30, 2015
If u ask me na who I go ask?d mata wey e b so e ever 4 mouth. You beta follow waje song
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by youngice(m): 10:16am On Oct 30, 2015
These hoes ain't loyal
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by ichommy(m): 10:16am On Oct 30, 2015
Bonapart:
Carry
Carry Go?
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by prideofscience: 10:17am On Oct 30, 2015
Tell and face jaz on ur life . e concern u undecided
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 30, 2015
Op are you the landlord? :p
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by olori98(f): 10:20am On Oct 30, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
If were u Na to mynd my business sure pass
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by goshen26: 10:20am On Oct 30, 2015
If u can afford another room, park out from the house without telling anyone the reason for ur action, telling ur landlord's wife will scatter things....buh sooner or later truth will surface

1 Like

Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by IYADARA(f): 10:20am On Oct 30, 2015
cheesy
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by Nwaobualor(m): 10:20am On Oct 30, 2015
I can understand the moral burden you bear. It is called dilemma....a situation in which you must chose one of two unfavourable situations. But i advise you keep silence. Oneday, their job will knock. Telling the woman will have so many implications. undecided
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by onweson(m): 10:21am On Oct 30, 2015
First: Warn your friend of the danger of committing adultery and caution her to henceforth desist from such dastardly act. Second: if she insists and refuses to repent, expose her, else you will be a partaker of the sin.
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by Bluffly: 10:21am On Oct 30, 2015
My advice, to you, is that you should take safety first by getting another accommodation and then secretly inform your former landlords wife to be vigilant over the two to see things for herself. If you do not tell her, you are not helping either of the three because the husband and your friend might remain unrepented and your landlords wife might have being repaid with backstabbing.

1 Like

Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by tony3250(m): 10:22am On Oct 30, 2015
Tell me ur friend and I will tell u who u r
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by deramarks(f): 10:22am On Oct 30, 2015
If ya christain do what GOD loves tell her...first advice ur friend to stop if she doesn't or if she does u'll still have to tell d woman but to b on a safer side I'll advice dat u txt her wit annonymous phone mumber tell her everytin. But don't let her kno ya d one den she'll find awt herself. Nd u won't b involved
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by sabdaz: 10:22am On Oct 30, 2015
Do the needful........SHUT UP AND RELOCATE.
if the landlord's wife contacts u and asks why u moved, you MAY (I said MAY) tell her

1 Like

Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by angieberry(f): 10:23am On Oct 30, 2015
Izit your consign
Just let them be. Very soon, the bubble will burst and it will be the best if you're not the one to burst that bubble.
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by tete7000(m): 10:24am On Oct 30, 2015
Mind your business, pretend you don't know anything and if you can stop them using your room, the better for you.
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by osazeeblue01: 10:24am On Oct 30, 2015
Tell the woman to monitor her husband.
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 30, 2015
Amebo. What is the problem with many of these people always wanting to disclose what does not concern them? Mind your business.
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by anigbogukelvin(m): 10:27am On Oct 30, 2015
My dear, run for your life...you landlord wife will pour you acid along with the other girl o...her punishment for the other girl can affect you. Now, you must tell her or run.
if you tell her, the husband can't hurt you. but if you tell the man to stop he may.

1 Like

Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by rabson2000: 10:27am On Oct 30, 2015
If I am in your shoe, I will pack my load and run away b/c when the fire bounce back it will not hit ur room mate only but the entire room.

1 Like

Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:27am On Oct 30, 2015
sinaj:
Aproko! undecided
how is she an aproko? Don't tell me you are sleeping with your hostel landlord.sad
lets call a spade a spade for once na
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by iconaus: 10:30am On Oct 30, 2015
U want to break there marriage . Please behave as u no know anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos / 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex / ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.