Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now (15112 Views)

My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. / That Person That Is Masturbating My D*ck When I'm Sleeping Should Stop It / Is Masturbating Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by ugandalady: 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
although i am the director of a big factory, i have to share my room with one of the colleagues, due to the paucity of the accomodation.

this is quite inhumane, i have to admit . it is hard to find a place to do the self-relief.

i can see her quilt moving in that part. she is using her hand doing something under the quilt. i am so embarrased. i can not just bolt and escape.

somehow, i can hear her moaning, oh, my ! i dont like anything about women. i like big black dicks. it is highly possible that she , right now, is fancying big dicks too, probably black ones too. so GROSS!

i want to possess BBC to myself only, i dont want to imagine that , other white women being fond of what i am fond of.
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2018

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by ugandalady: 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
.... that mad poster again!!!

[img]https://media1./images/2f3d778af2bcc1e64c396a9c8e04307/tenor.gif[/img]

yes, i am crazily , madly, insanely , loving big black dicks. if not, why have I come back to africa for so many times ?! dont you want to be loved ?
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by ugandalady: 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
.... that mad poster again!!!

by the way, she is about to climax, i can count on it. she is not the first time to do that naughty trick. and i know how long time she can last before that silent but ecstatic moment.
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
ugandalady:
although i am the director of a big factory, i have to share my room with one of the colleagues, due to the paucity of the accomodation.

this is quite inhumane, i have to admit . it is hard to find a place to do the self-relief.

i can see her quilt moving in that part. she is using her hand doing something under the quilt. i am so embarrased. i can not just bolt and escape.

somehow, i can hear her moaning, oh, my ! i dont like anything about women. i like big black dicks. it is highly possible that she , right now, is fancying big dicks too, probably black ones too. so GROSS!

i want to possess BBC to myself only, i dont want to imagine that , other white women being fond of what i am fond of.

Some are trying to be known as famous musicians, some for being famous athletes, some for creativity

While the OP wants to be famous for being obscene .

Talk about messed up life goals

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2018
Lol @ roommate,broke bitch!

1 Like

Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by ojun50(m): 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2018
awoo werey

1 Like

Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2018
let's cry then angry

1 Like

Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
Come ugandalady are you timewilltell? angry

2 Likes

Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by ugandalady: 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
Lordlestat:

Some are trying to be known as famous musicians, some for being famous athletes, some for creativity

that is the confusion, why the GOD created the black men.

why ?! why ?! ugandalady , is baffled by this conundrum.

i am the scientist and expert , by term of this side of live. i am trying to solve only one puzzle set by the GOD, which is, why HE created big black dicks to seduce white women ?!

i am deeply afraid that, i can hardly figure it out at the end of my life, though.

have you , black men and women, doubted and questioned your own existence? i guess it is , comparatively , an easier question. you just need to decide, whether you were created for white women . but as a white person, we find our existence more baffling, we even doubt we are the specimen of extraterrestrial intelligence, something much higher than we white people.
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by ugandalady: 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
nwanneni:
Lol @ roommate,broke bitch!

can you debate in a philosophic air ? you are so vulgar, by your laguage. i am worried about your roommate.
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by ugandalady: 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
ojun50:
awoo werey

the only language i can understand is english, the genuine one, unless you wish to hide something ulterior to me.
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
ugandalady:

that is the confusion, why the GOD created the black men.

why ?! why ?! ugandalady , is baffled by this conundrum.

i am the scientist and expert , by term of this side of live. i am trying to solve only one puzzle set by the GOD, which is, why HE created big black dicks to seduce white women ?!

i am deeply afraid that, i can hardly figure it out at the end of my life, though.

have you , black men and women, doubted and questioned your own existence? i guess it is , comparatively , an easier question. you just need to decide, whether you were created for white women . but as a white person, we find our existence more baffling, we even doubt we are the specimen of extraterrestrial intelligence, something much higher than we white people.

Here's my take , if this is what worries you then you have no problems kiddo.

The 89% of Nigerian ls live in extreme poverty and can hadly feed once a day adequately. Do you think this is what they spend their time thinking ?

They need to survive ! So stop worrying about white people problems and focus on how you will find.nndomie to eat this night or that your tecno phone you are using to browse freebasics stop your hunger Tonight. grin
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by Buffalowings3(m): 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
Lordlestat:

Who is this kid?
cheesy grin
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by ugandalady: 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:
let's cry then angry

she is sobbing small small ,now. i guess she has finished and fallen into rapture.
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by ugandalady: 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2018
Asowari:
Come ugandalady are you timewilltell? angry

unless the God will reveal the reason why HE created black dicks to seduce white women, i will not and can not, tell anything by anytime.
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
Buffalowings3:

Who is this kid?
cheesy grin

grin
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by ugandalady: 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
Buffalowings3:

Who is this kid?
cheesy grin

that kid is the adopted son of whywhyogun...i somehow have the reminiscence.
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
ugandalady:

she is sobbing small small ,now. i guess she has finished and fallen into rapture.

oya you too goan start masturbating and allow her to her business
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
ugandalady:

unless the God will reveal the reason why HE created black dicks to seduce white women, i will not and can not, tell anything by anytime.
oh no you are timewilltell angry
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by ugandalady: 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
Lordlestat:

The 89% of Nigerian ls live in extreme poverty and can hadly feed once a day adequately. Do you think this is what they spend their time thinking ?

They need to survive ! So stop worrying about white people problems and focus on how you will find.nndomie to eat this night or that your tecno phone you are using to browse freebasics stop your hunger Tonight. grin

if i have no food in my tummy, how can i have mood and time to write such long and "nonsensical" stuff , in such intricate and correct english ?
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by ugandalady: 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
Lordlestat:

that is why black people only need to decide whether they were created for the fun of white women, or for some other uncertain reasons more inferior.

they dont need fine food to support their tiny brains , to consider anything more than this, if they really bother themselves to consider anything.

i know you are hungry, being a black man. but that is another myth. what if you are well-fed ? you will be more robust and growing a much bigger dick ?
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by ugandalady: 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

oya you too goan start masturbating and allow her to her business

i am not a lesbian. i hate gay people. dont you ever try to bring this homo stuff in my thread. i will never masturbate while another person of my gender is doing that thing around.
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by ugandalady: 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
Asowari:
oh no you are timewilltell angry

i am greatly disappointed ! you mistake me for a person less famous than whywhyogun ! how can this be possible ?!

i can not even match that legendary whywhyogun ?! is she/he that GREAT that nobody can even match his/her heels ?
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by daewoorazer(m): 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2018
ugandalady:

that is why black people only need to decide whether they were created for the fun of white women, or for some other uncertain reasons more inferior.

they dont need fine food to support their tiny brains , to consider anything more than this, if they really bother themselves to consider anything.

i know you are hungry, being a black man. but that is another myth. what if you are well-fed ? you will be more robust and growing a much bigger dick ?

Listen orange mongol, we don’t want your garlic stinking ass on this forum. Go and play with your brown-teeth, match-stick-dick males...

Foolîsh daughter of a whorè

Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by ugandalady: 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
daewoorazer:

Listen orange mongol, we don’t want your garlic stinking ass on this forum. Go and play with your brown-teeth, match-stick-dick males...

Foolîsh daughter of a whorè

oh, at least, you admit that i am a woman . such a compliment. at first i am concerned that, you may take me to be a gay ... actually, in my opinion, gay are better than black ones.
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by ugandalady: 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2018
Lordlestat:

grin

i am a white, at least non-black person.

i am smart to extreme, or i should say my biggest enemy is my intelligence.

i love black people, not just for their dicks. i love living in Africa , north africa not included.

i want my name or pen-name remembered , no matter by some vulgar but genius books or some market-catering shallow but welcomed books.

the crux is , what sort of story i shall write ? i know everything about human beings.

shall i pretend to be a white man, writing a book about how he seducing a black girl and being redeemed by his repentance ?!

what a disgusting and mundane story !! but normal readers love this sort of stories. sad !
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by BluntBoy(m): 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
ugandalady:

Whywhyogun.

You have not changed. SMH...

1 Like

Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by ugandalady: 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
BluntBoy:

Whywhyogun.

nothing can blunt a genius. i was created to shine. i want to be a horror book writer.

tell you the truth, the shocks and the vulgar stuff i bring to this forum is totally nothing, when put among white people.

i think i have greater talent for horror stories. i can even shock white readers.
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by makeitijn: 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
Romance section is full of lies
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by makeitijn: 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
believe anything here and you can believe your mother is Aman
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by ugandalady: 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
BluntBoy:

Whywhyogun.

i will write some stories , such like these :

1) in a dark room, i remembered i put my phone near my head, when sleeping, and i tried to fetch it, but i touched something sticky and clammy, instead.

2)when i was defecating in the squat toilet, i was suddenly dragged by a forcible hand , which was not of a human being, or least , not a mortal one, and my whole body was DRAGGED into that shithole.

3) i was staying at night in a shabby guesthouse. i found a hand stretching out under my bed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? / I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria / Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.