Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,149 members, 7,829,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? (47594 Views)

Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? / My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now / See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by sonnie10: 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
Abasi mbok! Which kind human being be this? See question
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by mastasam(m): 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
wet in concern you abi u like d landlord too
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by Chibabe1(f): 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
What?? Tell your landlord's wife u said? Do you value your reputation? Pls protect your fine name by Moving out of that premises ASAP.
And for your roomie, she will soon get disgraced if she doesn't stop sleeping with another woman's man.
Don't know why I feel she'd label you "jealous friend" if you tell her to stop.
She already knows she's doing wrong!
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by Alaanyihaji(m): 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
This is the way to go about it, start looking for accommodation elsewhere my dear. Either way you have to leave that house.
If your conscience is so 'lively' and you tell your landlord's wife,both of you will be vigorously ejected and if not well managed,embarrassingly. The landlord will target to deal with u, and the wife will aim bullets at your roommate.
On the other hand, if u keep quiet, alarm will soon blow, when either the kids or their mum will catch them. Or your roommate will get pregnant and own up openly, or get entangled in a complication during abortion. For your information, no contraceptive is preventive enough for a mistress living in same roof with the husband of a benefactor housewife. Nemesis will surely come calling soon. Distance yourself from the disaster coming before long from now. May our good Lord grant you understanding.
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by ebukaOtika(m): 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
Op U've spoken well.....but I think I'll also want to hear from ur roommate ......at least me why God give me two ears.
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by ebukaOtika(m): 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
Pls tell ur roommate I also have a lodge oooo

And I never marry yet.??//////
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
The Landlord, is very useless...of all the girls, he will have fun with? Its one of his tenants.. In the same compound with the wife...what if the tenant falls in love with the landlord and wants her for herself alone? Won't it be very easy for the tenant to kill the landlady if she has it in her to do it

First the life of the landlady and her kids is not safe but the man can't look beyond his diccck..
Lord, may I not marry or even date a man who will place the life of my kids and I in deep trouble because of his stvpid urge...amen..tufia..!

How would he feel, if male tenant is fcking his wife , having an affair with her under his own roof...sometimes I wonder the conscience of some men.

2 Likes

Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by correctyourself(m): 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
A true life story and I know little about the story. Read below:

“I’m so confused, I don’t know what to do. My roommate is dating our landlord and they do have s.ex under the same roof we are living. We are students but we live off campus.

Our landlord should be in his 40s and he is married with 2 kids, our landlord and his family lives in the same building with us. The first day I knew they were dating was when I caught them making love in our room although I’ve been suspecting their movement before I caught them together.

My roommate confessed to me that she’s dating him and they’ve been going out for over 4 months now.

My problem now is our landlord’s wife is a very nice woman, she’s one of the most nicest people I’ve ever met, she gives us food, money and she treats us like her sisters. I still remember the last time I misplaced N3200 for my medical in school, it was our landlord’s wife that gave me N4000 to pay for it and she has also helped this my roommate countless time.

Knowing my friend and my landlord doing extra ordinary is giving me guilty conscience each time I see the landlord’s wife. Do you think I should tell the landlord’s wife?”

OP thanks for your cooked story! hhmmmm liar.
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by kokorodudu(f): 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
Seriously, who sent you work or na long throat dey make you jealous? Make u join dem do party.

adewumiopeyemi:

“I’m so confused, I don’t know what to do. My roommate is dating our landlord and they do have s.ex under the same roof we are living. We are students but we live off campus.

Our landlord should be in his 40s and he is married with 2 kids, our landlord and his family lives in the same building with us. The first day I knew they were dating was when I caught them making love in our room although I’ve been suspecting their movement before I caught them together.

My roommate confessed to me that she’s dating him and they’ve been going out for over 4 months now.

My problem now is our landlord’s wife is a very nice woman, she’s one of the most nicest people I’ve ever met, she gives us food, money and she treats us like her sisters. I still remember the last time I misplaced N3200 for my medical in school, it was our landlord’s wife that gave me N4000 to pay for it and she has also helped this my roommate countless time.

Knowing my friend and my landlord doing extra ordinary is giving me guilty conscience each time I see the landlord’s wife. Do you think I should tell the landlord’s wife?”
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by sayoreal(m): 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
Just warn ur friend,u don't need to scatter their family.use wisdom to tell ur friend very well.put urself in dis shoe ,if any1 is doing dis thing to u ,u will b happy
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by somez(m): 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
Aproko ain't it? But you contemplated on shilling your lesbo friend in September. ( tread) . Chicks tho
sinaj:
Aproko! undecided
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by Smartiegurl(f): 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
Acidosis:

wait a minute?! Smartiegurl?? ?? My Nairaland sweetheart in 2013?? shocked grin

Where have you been?!
hehehe! ya baby. been around just on ghost mode
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by j1mmy: 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:

Post photos so we can see this sweet 16 sleeping with Landlord jare...
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:

Who really owns the house your landlord or his wife, If you expose them she will give you quit notice sharp sharp.

I think the best thing to do is to date the lanlords wife since shes close to you, after all if the landlord gives u quit notice , his wife will give him quit notice an you can then live happily after. grin all that kindness shown by her to you is a sign that she likes u.
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by Acidosis(m): 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
Smartiegurl:
hehehe! ya baby. been around just on ghost mode
cheesy welcome back on full mode
I think I lost your contact
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by 1kinggy(m): 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
Help yourself.
Move out of that house as soon as possible.

Your landlord's wife would definitely find out.
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by hotdi(m): 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
odeku457:
Wetin concern you

She is eyeing the Landlord too cheesy
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by ebukaOtika(m): 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
ichommy:
Are u guys paying house rent?

Lolssss dis ya question make Large brain.

1 Like

Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by ebukaOtika(m): 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
onweson:
First: Warn your friend of the danger of committing adultery and caution her to henceforth desist from such dastardly act. Second: if she insists and refuses to repent, expose her, else you will be a partaker of the sin.

Odimma ...Odiegwuu..

Partaker ko ,undertaker ni.....
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by odeku457(m): 4:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
hotdi:

She is eyeing the Landlord too cheesy

Yes that's another angle.

Maybe $$ is coming in for her fwend aside the ROD benefits.

He he he

1 Like

Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by Chukzy44(m): 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
sanbells:
Do the right thing. Warn your roommate to stop that nonsense. If she doesn't, then tell your landlords wife. She doesn't deserve any of that. She's been good to you so it's time to pay back the goodness by telling the truth. Chances are that you might get kicked out shaa... Buh don't worry about that, it's better than seeing that woman everyday in her nicest behavior and carrying a guilty conscience.
u kpa kpa,u no get sense too,dats just y mis fortunes wil neva stop befalling pple,im sori honey buh uve got diz 1 all wrong,do me s favour go bak to ur post nd try goin tru again wat u just wrote,u shldnt start wat u cnt finish...
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by kastroud(m): 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
my advice tell the wife coz we all know that a cheating man doesn't stop even if you convince your roommate to stop dating him he will find another person to service his libido so stop thinking you can save the marriage by not telling the wife the marriage is dead already tell the wife. if u really want to help her instead of keeping it a secret trust u to do what's right
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by LordVicksan1(m): 5:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
U don't need to tell ur landlady... Just make sure ur hands are clean from '' anything'' that may involve you with the case
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by Forwetinnah: 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2015
..don't bother, the Landlord's wife already knows she's married to a Dog. Telling her wouldn't make any difference. No need trying to report married men to their wives, their wives already know who they're married to, trust me

1 Like

Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by Sherville(m): 5:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:

u better shut ur mouth b4 landlord nd landlady give u quit notice (dnt be surprise )
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by NobleMaster15: 5:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
Wetin b ur own, olofofo beta mind ur own business. E concern u?
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by engrjacuzzi: 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
I couldnt help but had to laugh over your comment "she's one of the most nicest people I've ever met".
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by alvin000(m): 5:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
Just go n collect ur share of the enjoyment n stop showing envy n jealousy.
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by amiskurie(m): 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:

My problem now is our landlord’s wife is a very nice woman, she’s one of the most nicest people iI’ve ever met, she gives us food, money and she treats us like her sisters. I still remember the last time I misplaced N3200 for my medical in school, it was our landlord’s wife that gave me N4000 to pay for it and she has also helped this my roommate countless time.

Knowing my friend and my landlord doing extra ordinary is giving me guilty conscience each time I see the landlord’s wife. Do you think I please should tell the landlord’s wife?”
please where is ur skul o.my girlfriend is a student o.
Re: Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? by dungas30(m): 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2015
ar u d new minister of information?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex / Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK / My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.