Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Make A Love Convenant With Me Before Sexx Or Walk Away - So I Walk Away - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make A Love Convenant With Me Before Sexx Or Walk Away - So I Walk Away (1242 Views)

I Gave Him An Ultimatum To Marry Me Or I Walk Out,but I Got The Shock Of My Life / How Do People Stay Celibate, No Sexx Or Masturbationn, Is That Possible? / My Love Convenant With A Mami Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make A Love Convenant With Me Before Sexx Or Walk Away - So I Walk Away by Airforce1(m): 8:27am On Oct 30, 2015
She was my baby and we love each other so much.
But she s scared I may break her heart after taken her virginity.. which I ha no intention of doing.

So she gave me the option of making a love convenant with her before sexx or "walk away"

SO I WALK AWAY.

Can't go into love convenant with her even if her papa na Buhari.

I'm a christian and its against my belief.

Did I do the right thing?

2 Likes

Re: Make A Love Convenant With Me Before Sexx Or Walk Away - So I Walk Away by chaikie(m): 8:28am On Oct 30, 2015
Bad market!
Nigga below me is well versed in 'hit and run' matters. grin grin
Re: Make A Love Convenant With Me Before Sexx Or Walk Away - So I Walk Away by Mayor21(m): 8:29am On Oct 30, 2015
The sex would've been enough covenant naw.
Sha... No blame her she d fear sa when u dn hammer u go dump her 4 anoda b!tch.
Re: Make A Love Convenant With Me Before Sexx Or Walk Away - So I Walk Away by Airforce1(m): 8:31am On Oct 30, 2015
smiley
Re: Make A Love Convenant With Me Before Sexx Or Walk Away - So I Walk Away by donTbone(m): 8:31am On Oct 30, 2015
#passingby cool cool cool
Re: Make A Love Convenant With Me Before Sexx Or Walk Away - So I Walk Away by remsonik(f): 8:32am On Oct 30, 2015
You are a Christian and its against your belief yet premarital sex is not against your believes right?
Re: Make A Love Convenant With Me Before Sexx Or Walk Away - So I Walk Away by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 30, 2015
Having premarital sex ain't against ur believe as a Christian?!?
Re: Make A Love Convenant With Me Before Sexx Or Walk Away - So I Walk Away by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 30, 2015
Chai!
See mumu
U wan Bleep. U forget religion
Them gi u condition before u can Bleep u remember ur religion.

In ur mind now. U re a very sharp guy

Did it occur to u that she can place a curse on u after sex assuming she allowed u and u jilted her?

Think with ur head and not ur 3rd leg

1 Like

Re: Make A Love Convenant With Me Before Sexx Or Walk Away - So I Walk Away by B4UIWAZ(f): 8:41am On Oct 30, 2015
Focus more on your music career dear
Re: Make A Love Convenant With Me Before Sexx Or Walk Away - So I Walk Away by Ayoemrys(m): 8:41am On Oct 30, 2015
slowpoke you shouldnt have mention 'believe' in your post
Re: Make A Love Convenant With Me Before Sexx Or Walk Away - So I Walk Away by yemstok(m): 8:45am On Oct 30, 2015
You for stay na.

Love covenant kor! Love Babcock ni!

1 Like

Re: Make A Love Convenant With Me Before Sexx Or Walk Away - So I Walk Away by Airforce1(m): 8:46am On Oct 30, 2015
Ayoemrys:
slowpoke you shouldnt have mention 'believe' in your post
cant you drop your commment without throwing insult?
Re: Make A Love Convenant With Me Before Sexx Or Walk Away - So I Walk Away by tinziemaine(m): 8:48am On Oct 30, 2015
Airforce1:
She was my baby and we love each other so much.
But she s scared I may break her heart after taken her virginity.

So she gave me the option of making a love convenant with her before sexx or "walk away"

SO I WALK AWAY.

Can't go into love convenant with her even if her papa na Buhari.

I'm a christian and its against my belief.

Did I do the right thing?
when you already had a convenant with her by breaking her virginity guy think wisely hmmmm na problem you carry commot oh no WALK AWAY
Re: Make A Love Convenant With Me Before Sexx Or Walk Away - So I Walk Away by Airforce1(m): 8:50am On Oct 30, 2015
tinziemaine:
when you already had a convenant with her by breaking her virginity guy think wisely hmmmm na problem you carry commot oh no WALK AWAY
Did you read the post at all?
Re: Make A Love Convenant With Me Before Sexx Or Walk Away - So I Walk Away by tinziemaine(m): 8:55am On Oct 30, 2015
Airforce1:
Did you read the post at all?
make I wear my glasses
Re: Make A Love Convenant With Me Before Sexx Or Walk Away - So I Walk Away by misspicy(f): 11:22am On Oct 30, 2015
good thing you walked away,smart girl also,from your writeup.you already sounded like you will dump her...its a win win situation
Re: Make A Love Convenant With Me Before Sexx Or Walk Away - So I Walk Away by gunners160(m): 11:27am On Oct 30, 2015
Airforce1 on d lies 1ce again..But wait o o why are you telling us again?who ask you?anyway hope you are not walking away barefooted.

1 Like

Re: Make A Love Convenant With Me Before Sexx Or Walk Away - So I Walk Away by dmcdad: 11:49am On Oct 30, 2015
True. But then, in as much as one is not righteous, that doesnt mean one's conscience is dead.

Pre-marital sex is a sin no doubt about that. But do we compound that with having a blood covenant? Nope I guess not. I think this is more a matter of ethics and morality than spirituality.

As much as stealing is bad and those who engage in it are, that doesnt mean their conscience is totally dead (at least for some). There are some thieves that can kill just anyhow without blinking an eye. While there are others that would rather go with their business of stealing without touching anyone, probably a matter of conscience. Now you might ask why, but the simple answer is that, there are levels of evil one's mind can attain. The thief might imagine that its already an evil thing to steal, but why compound it with killing?

This brings us back to the Op. I guess his mind can live with the guilt of fornication, but not a blood covenant. That I think is kinda to the extreme. So, take it easy on him. Nobody holy pass.
remsonik:
You are a Christian and its against your belief yet premarital sex is not against your believes right?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Babe Takes Okada To Church For Her Wedding (pic) / Should I Accept Her Proposal? / Have You Heard About The Annual joystick Festival In Japan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.