Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,634 members, 7,858,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 01:09 PM

Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! (6181 Views)

Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. / About Women Making The First Move. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by jonaifame22(m): 1:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
Monalisa185:

nah,it ain't, the post ain't really applicable to everywhere woman...so don't be scared cheesy
hehehehehehe
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Aitee1: 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
Monalisa185:

lol,you a culprit?

Guilty as charged! embarassed
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Monalisa185(f): 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
pinceprinz:

I knew it!

I just knew it!

My intuition told me ure one herbalist from Osun-Osogbo forming posh cheesy

Air don blow for us to see fowl's yansh Hahaha... tongue

hehehehe, I couldn't help buh laugh at dah 3rd line

a herbalist,agreed...buh 'from Osun-Osogbo? hell nah....you could use 'from amadioha'....if you gat wah it is....
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Monalisa185(f): 2:06pm On Oct 30, 2015
rexkexmilan:
No Vex grin!!!

no wahala...oya stay
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
Monalisa185:

no wahala...oya stay
cheesy
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
Monalisa185:

hehehehe, I couldn't help buh laugh at dah 3rd line

a herbalist,agreed...buh 'from Osun-Osogbo? hell nah....you could use 'from amadioha'....if you gat wah it is....

Of course, I do. Amadioha asin ur one tigress from the *yeast* cheesy
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Monalisa185(f): 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
pinceprinz:

Of course, I do. Amadioha asin ur one tigress from the *yeast* cheesy

I'm actually nah a tribal bigot, so I wouldn't wana go down dah lane wiv ya
:. ion know wah 'yeast' is
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2015
jonaifame22:
Well that number 9, my bae sleeps most times after sex, dnt know the reason, and when she wakes the next thing she'll say, is "I'm hungry"

Shuuuuuu? Mean say na she dey do all d work be dat abi?
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
Monalisa185:

I'm actually nah a tribal bigot, so I wouldn't wana go down dah lane wiv ya

:. ion know wah 'yeast' is

Tigress is a nice compliment ho.rney, so don't think along the tribalism line puleease, am free wink

N yeast, jez my way af pronouncing East ok

I think u gatu loosen up chick, AMA free man, free from bigotry, hate and the likes jez that sarcasm is my 2nd language y'know. So, like I said relapse wink
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by jonaifame22(m): 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
Anyss:

Shuuuuuu? Mean say na she dey do all d work be dat abi?
you think so?
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2015
jonaifame22:
you think so?
Jus tinking aloud. No harm intended
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by MrRichy(m): 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
That number 9 tire person....
Just when u'r about sleeping, she decides to Talk embarassed
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by jonaifame22(m): 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
Anyss:

Jus tinking aloud. No harm intended
shey u be Ed sheeran ni?
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
jonaifame22:
shey u be Ed sheeran ni?
Non of d abovee
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Monalisa185(f): 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
pinceprinz:

Tigress is a nice compliment ho.rney, so don't think along the tribalism line puleease, am free wink

N yeast, jez my way af pronouncing East ok

I think u gatu loosen up chick, AMA free man, free from bigotry, hate and the likes jez that sarcasm is my 2nd language y'know. So, like I said relapse wink

lol...chill,chill,chill puhlease... my comment about the 'tribal bigotry' wasn't cos of the 'tigress compliment'...actually, twas cos of the 'yeast' of a thing

I sure do know wah a tigress is....about loosening up,trust me,I'm one of the most interesting persons you can find on this forum (winks)

so,you see? this time,you read the wrong meaning into my comment.. tongue
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by fadjnr(m): 6:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
jonaifame22:
Well that number 9, my bae sleeps most times after sex, dnt know the reason, and when she wakes the next thing she'll say, is "I'm hungry"

Are you sure she's not transgender?
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by kokoA(m): 6:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
jonaifame22:
She may be a transgender.
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
Monalisa185:

lol...chill,chill,chill puhlease... my comment about the 'tribal bigotry' wasn't cos of the 'tigress compliment'...actually, twas cos of the 'yeast' of a thing

I sure do know wah a tigress is....about loosening up,trust me,I'm one of the most interesting persons you can find on this forum (winks)

so,you see? this time,you read the wrong meaning into my comment.. tongue

Oh wow! #one of the most interesting persons... So, I'm Prince and u are?...
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by jonaifame22(m): 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
fadjnr:

Are you sure she's not transgender?
why do u say so?
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by fadjnr(m): 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2015
jonaifame22:
why do u say so?
Cos it's mostly males that exhibit those characteristics you mentioned.
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by jonaifame22(m): 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2015
fadjnr:

undecided
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Monalisa185(f): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
fadjnr:

lol,no make that dude mind begin cut now oo
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Monalisa185(f): 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
pinceprinz:

Oh wow! #one of the most interesting persons... So, I'm Prince and u are?...

hehehehe... you are 'prince'...like the name yo papi gave ya?
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by fadjnr(m): 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
Monalisa185:

lol,no make that dude mind begin cut now oo
grin he should know I was only messing with him.
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Monalisa185(f): 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
fadjnr:

grin he should know I was only messing with him.
hehehehe, I'm sure he does.
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by mclaaro(f): 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
jonaifame22:
then,your bae is transgender grin
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
Monalisa185:

hehehehe... you are 'prince'...like the name yo papi gave ya?
I'm not prince but a prince cheesy
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
Monalisa185:

ion know bout your gender, buh I'm sure you have women in your life...don't you?

Very nice post. Id try the talking after making love nd hugging for over 15 seconds (weirdly lengthy hug)....

Front page material
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Monalisa185(f): 10:58pm On Oct 30, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Very nice post. Id try the talking after making love nd hugging for over 15 seconds (weirdly lengthy hug)....

Front page material

thank you jare

do give us a feedback after the trial (winks)
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Monalisa185(f): 11:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
pinceprinz:

I'm not prince but a prince cheesy

ohhhhh really?.. then the intro shudda been..'I'm a prince, and you are?'

you made it seem like a name

t.b.t.w..2 questions.... what's the name of ya papi's kingdom? and are you the heir to the throne?
*grinz*
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
Monalisa185:

ohhhhh really?.. then the intro shudda been..'I'm a prince, and you are?'

you made it seem like a name

t.b.t.w..2 questions.... what's the name of ya papi's kingdom? and are you the heir to the throne?
*grinz*

Mhhhh...

Yh, twas intentional wink

They say ladies first. Answer my 'and you are' quest first or whadya think?
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by flokii: 12:28am On Oct 31, 2015
@Op lemme add this...

at childbirth. a woman's damaged tissues/oragans are repaired by the foetus...

funny isn't it?

that's why women live longer on d average...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Found This Funny: The Moment Of Humility For All Men (picture Added) / See What Lasu Female Students Were Caught Doing In Their Room / Why Do You Men Cheat ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.