Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! (6171 Views)

Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. / About Women Making The First Move. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 31, 2015
Quite interesting
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Monalisa185(f): 7:08am On Oct 31, 2015
pinceprinz:

Mhhhh...

Yh, twas intentional wink

They say ladies first. Answer my 'and you are' quest first or whadya think?

'they say? alright... ayam Lisa/onyi...whichever you prefer

xoxo....
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Monalisa185(f): 7:09am On Oct 31, 2015
Eve0000:
Quite interesting

thanks for the acknowledgement dear

1 Like

Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Monalisa185(f): 7:11am On Oct 31, 2015
flokii:
@Op lemme add this...
at childbirth. a woman's damaged tissues/oragans are repaired by the foetus...
funny isn't it?
that's why women live longer on d average...
flokii,you are quite correct, just checked that out.. yeah,and quite funny too.
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 31, 2015
Monalisa185:

'they say? alright... ayam Lisa/onyi...whichever you prefer

xoxo....

Oh ok, Lisa's fine smiley

I just checked ur profile and I was just wondering if you're the Monalisa wizzkid was talking about... You're quite good looking tbh
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Monalisa185(f): 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
pinceprinz:

Oh ok, Lisa's fine smiley

I just checked ur profile and I was just wondering if you're the Monalisa wizzkid was talking about... You're quite good looking tbh

hehehehe.. quite funny... well...ion know bout the Monalisa dah dude talked bout,buh I'm sure he didn't seek my permission before using da name..lol #kidding

bout yo compliment..I'm flattered.. #noblushtho
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2015
Monalisa185:

hehehehe.. quite funny... well...ion know bout the Monalisa dah dude talked bout,buh I'm sure he didn't seek my permission before using da name..lol #kidding

bout yo compliment..I'm flattered.. #noblushtho

And I'm feeling bitterflies in my stomach too for beating u down flat cheesy. Feeling Floyd Mayweather in fact grin... High flawtard U cheesy
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Monalisa185(f): 10:23pm On Oct 31, 2015
pinceprinz:

And I'm feeling bitterflies in my stomach too for beating u down flat cheesy. Feeling Floyd Mayweather in fact grin... High flawtard U cheesy

lol...you cray...
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 31, 2015
Monalisa185:

lol...you cray(fish)...
Hwd'u knw I love crayfish? U b winch?
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Monalisa185(f): 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
pinceprinz:

Hwd'u knw I love crayfish? U b winch?
hehehehe... dah ain't my write,-up...niqqie
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
Monalisa185:

hehehehe... dah ain't my write,-up...niqqie

Hehehehe ... Since U dint complete ur cray wiva zee or warevha and as it was dah I was busy chewwin ma crayfish at that time, thought u had d google eyes that could see everything cheesy. Well, u just cleared my doubt . You're relieved of ur winch title ... How's ur night (I guess) goin'?
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Monalisa185(f): 11:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
pinceprinz:

Hehehehe ... Since U dint complete ur cray wiva zee or warevha and as it was dah I was busy chewwin ma crayfish at that time, thought u had d google eyes that could see everything cheesy. Well, u just cleared my doubt . You're relieved of ur winch title ... How's ur night (I guess) goin'?

hahaha.. you were eating crayfish? lol....
I did see you tho...one got stuck on your tongue earlier tongue ..I'm glad you took baq yo winch title

the night's going quite well.... wbu?
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 31, 2015
Monalisa185:

hahaha.. you were eating crayfish? lol....
I did see you tho...one got stuck on your tongue earlier tongue ..I'm glad you took baq yo winch title

the night's going quite well.... wbu?

Uhuh! Why the mockery? I love crayfish . So, that i'm proud enaf to fess it up deserves tha disguised crucifix ? I won't tell u my secrets haygain lol tongue ...lol aint takin nafin baek! Your a big WiNCh final cheesy

Not bad, thanks to maniacal NLers like u ... wink
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Monalisa185(f): 11:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
pinceprinz:

Uhuh! Why the mockery? I love crayfish . So, that i'm proud enaf to fess it up deserves tha disguised crucifix ? I won't tell u my secrets haygain lol tongue ...lol aint takin nafin baek! Your a big WiNCh final cheesy

Not bad, thanks to maniacal NLers like u ... wink

lol..ain't mocking you...tho you deserve it tongue ...Nat to worry, fink I'm jez gonna keep the damn title, beginning to like it tho

hehehehe.. maniacal nlers like me?

well,well,well...thanks to a madling like you too .. tongue

#runsouttathread
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 01, 2015
Monalisa185:

lol..ain't mocking you...tho you deserve it tongue ...Nat to worry, fink I'm jez gonna keep the damn title, beginning to like it tho

hehehehe.. maniacal nlers like me?

well,well,well...thanks to a madling like you too .. tongue

#runsouttathread

Its already past 12a.m and I don't think it healthy running around. Why not stay wt me?
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Monalisa185(f): 12:36am On Nov 01, 2015
pinceprinz:

Its already past 12a.m and I don't think it healthy running around. Why not stay wt me?

I'm sorry to burst yo B..
running around is actually a hobby for me...so Ir's 200% healthy.... you should try it too,you know?
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 01, 2015
Monalisa185:

I'm sorry to burst yo B..
running around is actually a hobby for me...so Ir's 200% healthy.... you should try it too,you know?

Then am running wt ya I guess... Following u up rai away wink... We could get along well, who knows?
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Monalisa185(f): 8:04am On Nov 01, 2015
pinceprinz:

Then am running wt ya I guess... Following u up rai away wink... We could get along well, who knows?

lol...gat you ry baq...yeah yeah...who knows? no one!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us / Couple Seen Having Sex In Front Of People In South Africa / Most Of Our Parents Married Without Courtship But They Luv Themselves More That Us Today. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.