Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) (38591 Views)

Why I Sold ‘monkey Tail ’ To Feed My Family – Woman Tells Ndlea / Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) / 15-year-old Loses Eye After Flogging By Step Mother (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) by jerinapi1: 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2015
na wa
Re: I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2015
Thank God its not igbo or yoruba if not world war Z would have started and this thread would have entered page 10 by now. grin
Association of Name checkers must be very dissapointed.
Back to the issue,the level of poverty in this country is alarming.
The FG obviously cannot cater for the needs of its 150billion people or thereabouts.
Regional govt/True federalism will make things better for the common man
Re: I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) by AreaFada2: 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
A combination of poverty and ignorance is a explosive mixture.

If you doubt, see how many are fighting willingly in Sambisa.
Re: I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
Chanchit:
There's nothing wrong in what she did had it been it was done legally. She should be assisted in giving the baby up for adoption, I hate seeing children suffer from poverty which they know nothing about. Even the mother needs care, she looks like a man.
...not exactly. But then, she's better than those who kill theirs as cover up sad
Re: I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
That gbeborun girl na ídiot

Why she nor help her take care of the baby
Re: I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) by kinibigdeal(m): 6:26pm On Oct 30, 2015
Is not a new thing to the Northerners

1 Like

Re: I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) by logo7: 6:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
That poverty will ebentually kill u..

Re: I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) by Pidggin(f): 6:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
If the child remains with her she will suffer
Re: I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
As we know already we do not have a government that is ready to help the poor...Africa I hail thee...
Re: I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) by BOWOTO(m): 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
YOU SHLD HAVE LET HER GROW TO LIKE 17 YEARS AND SELL HER. IS THAT NOT WHAT YOU GUYS DO WHEN YOU COLLECT BRIDE PRICE RUNNING INTO MILLIONS OF NAIRA?
Will you sponsor the child's upbringing?
Re: I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
BOWOTO:
Will you sponsor the child's upbringing?
if she will share the bride price
Re: I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) by henrydadon(m): 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
I know poverty is real but selling a baby you carried for 9months for 20k is all shades of stupidity.
That's why hearts rarely get broken when legs are closed. Spread luv not leg
Re: I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) by gretblue: 6:43pm On Oct 30, 2015
Even those who couldn't control their joystick and joyhole will blame it on poverty.There's is God oooooo

Re: I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) by daGUVNOR(m): 6:43pm On Oct 30, 2015
na craze dey worry am.
Re: I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) by tellwisdom: 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
raayah:
Just sad all the way.

We need adoption homes and planned family resource enters in this country.

Women like these who cannot care for their children should be able to put their kids up for adoption for another loving family to take.
Family resource centers will also give women information about contraceptives and family planing in general.

I hope they release her.

Do you wear Gstrings? sad..Can i see?
Re: I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) by Excellentmind: 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
Chanchit:
There's nothing wrong in what she did had it been it was done legally. She should be assisted in giving the baby up for adoption, I hate seeing children suffer from poverty which they know nothing about. Even the mother needs care, she looks like a man.

If there is nothing wrong with what she did, then bring yours up and encourage her to do same.
Re: I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) by krissy213(f): 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
Chanchit:
kiss
Chanchit:

CHANCHIT. Lwkmd

But she really looks like a man
Re: I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) by ihatebuhari(f): 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
Berrylite:
If you cannot use protection, better stay off sex.

Click my signature and know how to manage diabetes naturally
hmmmmm

Don't agree with u
Re: I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) by Ebenezerk2: 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
That should be done legally, and they don't pay for it, in this case, they wanted to sell the baby
Chanchit:
Re: I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
adesegun121:
sad sad sad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry cry

To all mothers and women on this nairaland, poverty will not lead you to bad act..
type amen to claim this prayer and shared.

Mtcheeew... Who send you?
Re: I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
Poverty is no excuse to commit crime.
Re: I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) by efizzymanizzy: 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
saintkel:
D evil of today makes me wonder how the world will be in 2030
it will be a more better place
Re: I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) by neocortex: 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
Chanchit:

Why did she get pregnant in the first place ?
With the way baby merchandising is gaining support,
I won't be surprised if a baby market spring with the support
of you guys.
#ChildrenNotCommodities
Re: I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) by Aspiregreat: 7:06pm On Oct 30, 2015
There is a reward for Everything we do on Earth.This is the reward she got from Pre-marital Sex.
Re: I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) by Amustical(m): 7:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
What she has used is her common sense....... To me no sin applied except if you guys want to judge her. If you know if you see her sufering you can't assist her, then you can't judg her my 1%
Re: I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
Chanchit:

The truth is that most illegal buying of child ends up at the wrong side of life... murdering the child for ritual purpose.

It is just like someone purchasing stolen car without any document.
Re: I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) by nickxtra(m): 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
Imortal001:
No be poverty dey worri her, na opolo eye dey worri her....
What has okpolo eye got to do with this issue?
Re: I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) by MrAboki: 7:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
I can't believe somebody paid 20 Thousand Naira for a Calabar Baby.

1 Like

Re: I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) by notjohndoe: 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
YOU SHLD HAVE LET HER GROW TO LIKE 17 YEARS AND SELL HER. IS THAT NOT WHAT YOU GUYS DO WHEN YOU COLLECT BRIDE PRICE RUNNING INTO MILLIONS OF NAIRA?

You, my friend, sound bereft of intellect. How does selling a baby and giving out in marriage appear same to you? Damn!
Re: I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) by notjohndoe: 7:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
Aspiregreat:
There is a reward for Everything we do on Earth.This is the reward she got from Pre-marital Sex.

This is ignorance shrouded in moralistic pride. She didn't get this as a result of premarital sex, she got this because she sold a baby. There are millions of girls out there who indulge in premarital sex and get it better than this
Re: I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) by XaintJoel20: 7:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
If them say make una commot eye for penis una go say dem dey wicked una...
At 20 you are selling your child, God alonw knows what you will be selling when you are 30...
Re: I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) by digitsolution: 7:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
God what is this world turning into..................

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Chance Robbers Caught In Wuse, Abuja (pics/video) / Ritualist Caught Exhuming Corpses In Kogi, Almost Lynched By Irate Mob (photos) / Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.