Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,202 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) (38593 Views)

Why I Sold ‘monkey Tail ’ To Feed My Family – Woman Tells Ndlea / Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) / 15-year-old Loses Eye After Flogging By Step Mother (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) by Fourwinds: 8:08am On Oct 31, 2015
Pidggin:
If the child remains with her she will suffer
so she did not think about dat before she open her stu..pid legs rite. d way some people reason these days makes me feel if wisdom is far from dis generation
Re: I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) by Fourwinds: 8:15am On Oct 31, 2015
nickxtra:
What has okpolo eye got to do with this issue?
okpolo eye means greed...yes she is greedy.. she can't control her urge for sex and it landed her in dis mess...

when u are not married., y should u engage in indiscriminate sex.. no control at all. what a stu..pidity for such person
Re: I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) by edward1984(m): 8:25am On Oct 31, 2015
Chanchit:
There's nothing wrong in what she did had it been it was done legally. She should be assisted in giving the baby up for adoption, I hate seeing children suffer from poverty which they know nothing about. Even the mother needs care, she looks like a man.

Well spoken
Re: I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 31, 2015
Fourwinds:
this is d bullsit dat happens when a girl refuses to close her legs till marriage... who send her message

Have you closed your legs till marriage?? If not gerrarahea mehn!! angry

2 Likes

Re: I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) by Fourwinds: 9:05am On Oct 31, 2015
Adanna28:

Have you closed your legs till marriage?? If not gerrarahea mehn!! angry
dats what i do and i will not say what i don't. Nonsense
Re: I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) by Chanchit: 9:14am On Oct 31, 2015
Fourwinds:
but her senses were there when she spread her stu..pid legs for d useless boyfriend...

there is a saying dat u don't use ur teeth to cut what u forbid eating..ok

The issue is now beyond opening of legs now, millions of girls open their legs daily not for spirits but for boys. The issue is now the baby, cos the deed has been done already.
Re: I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) by Fourwinds: 9:26am On Oct 31, 2015
Chanchit:

The issue is now beyond opening of legs now, millions of girls open their legs daily not for spirits but for boys. The issue is now the baby, cos the deed has been done already.
dats y d warning! If girls refuses to open their legs, this nonsense wouldn't happen. Treat a problem from d source not waiting to cure it
Re: I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) by Chanchit: 9:36am On Oct 31, 2015
Fourwinds:
dats y d warning! If girls refuses to open their legs, this nonsense wouldn't happen. Treat a problem from d source not waiting to cure it

Your problem is that you are looking it all from a religious angle. This problem did not just start today, south africa had 86,000 recorded abortion last year, what would you call that? Sodomy? There are somethings that won't just go away, its not a taboo in our society, issues like this could cause death in some Islamic countries but not here.
Re: I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) by Fourwinds: 9:53am On Oct 31, 2015
Chanchit:

Your problem is that you are looking it all from a religious angle. This problem did not just start today, south africa had 86,000 recorded abortion last year, what would you call that? Sodomy? There are somethings that won't just go away, its not a taboo in our society, issues like this could cause death in some Islamic countries but not here.
u are very funny... I don't know whether u understand d word DISCIPLINE. This has nothing to do with religion or being religious. I have u been to super market and fine something u like so much but u don't have d money to purchase it?? So y didnt u take it hun? Y because u fear to be accuse as a thief.. What stops u? Is it religion or self control? Answer dese questions.

When someone lack wisdom, he/she won't see properly
Re: I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) by Chanchit: 10:08am On Oct 31, 2015
Fourwinds:
u are very funny... I don't know whether u understand d word DISCIPLINE. This has nothing to do with religion or being religious. I have u been to super market and fine something u like so much but u don't have d money to purchase it?? So y didnt u take it hun? Y because u fear to be accuse as a thief.. What stops u? Is it religion or self control? Answer dese questions.

When someone lack wisdom, he/she won't see properly

Discipline is relative, people still shop lift and get caught so you can just classify the girl to that class. But the fact still remains that the deed has been done. I've seen 15 and 12 yrs old mothers, their parents didn't kill them.
Re: I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) by Fourwinds: 10:46am On Oct 31, 2015
Chanchit:

Discipline is relative, people still shop lift and get caught so you can just classify the girl to that class. But the fact still remains that the deed has been done. I've seen 15 and 12 yrs old mothers, their parents didn't kill them.
yes u can see 9 years old.. It takes a discipline and enlightened parents to put their children through sex education.. They don't need to be teens before u let them know d dangers associated with early sex, sexual diseases and pregnancy.. And then girls need to be self discipline when sexual urge arises
Re: I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) by Chanchit: 10:51am On Oct 31, 2015
Fourwinds:
yes u can see 9 years old.. It takes a discipline and enlightened parents to put their children through sex education.. They don't need to be teens before u let them know d dangers associated with early sex, sexual diseases and pregnancy.. And then girls need to be self discipline when sexual urge arises

Many girls engage in sex not only because of sexual urge but also because of hunger. And if you must know the youngest mother is 5yrs old.
Re: I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) by Fourwinds: 11:03am On Oct 31, 2015
Chanchit:

Many girls engage in sex not only because of sexual urge but also because of hunger. And if you must know the youngest mother is 5yrs old.
dis is what a lot of persons don't do... Now if u are born poor it is not ur fault but if u die not achieving what ur parents couldnt achieve to make life meaningful for ur children then it is ur fault...

There are some things my father did which i wish to change or i have changed... If my father for instance gave birth to 10 children and because of d number d resources at his disposal couldnt cater for our education, y den should i go for such number of children or even marry more one wife or chase girls around when i know there are pressing issues at hand... Some people if not majority are poor because of either d actions of their parents or their owe actions
Re: I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) by Fourwinds: 11:08am On Oct 31, 2015
Chanchit:

and BTW where did u get a mother of five years old... Do u know d meaning of what u are saying.. I doubt if u are up to 25 years old if not u won't add dat as part of reasons
Re: I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) by Chanchit: 11:25am On Oct 31, 2015
Fourwinds:
and BTW where did u get a mother of five years old... Do u know d meaning of what u are saying.. I doubt if u are up to 25 years old if not u won't add dat as part of reasons

Put your phone to good use and you would know the youngest mother is 5yrs old, if you can't get what you want through sexual means. Some do not mind getting to their destination through that means and it worked for them, while some get caught up, life is a game of risk. I do not wish to continue this argument, so don't expect any more replies from me. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Chance Robbers Caught In Wuse, Abuja (pics/video) / Ritualist Caught Exhuming Corpses In Kogi, Almost Lynched By Irate Mob (photos) / Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.