Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:52 AM

Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage (54934 Views)

Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church / Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by udison(m): 11:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
Who z she? Looks pretty buh totaly Fake
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by francescainnoce(f): 11:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
She's one pretty lady but for that make up..
I comment my reserve
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by sheddo619(m): 11:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
ipledge10:
what is nurse Abigail?
ubi's wife
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by emhoonline(m): 11:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
She need to sue thah make artist for turning her face to powder board....
Pretty witout makeup
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by Ilekeh(f): 11:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
Nigerians go just yab person anyhow
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by scobaba: 11:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
I see winch everywhere.
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by Natasha2(f): 11:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
Lol the makeup artist dey vex ohhhh grin grin
Revenge I tell ya grin

This girl is so pretty kiss kiss wish she had a better make up on.
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by Mobskat(m): 11:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by Mobskat(m): 11:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by ipledge10(m): 11:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
sheddo619:
ubi's wife
I still don't know her embarassed
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by bracooloye(m): 11:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
na she sabi
first to comment no easy ooo
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by Djshyne007(m): 11:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
O boy....see wetin dem turn dis fyn babe into.dis makeup artist wicked o
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by phila123(m): 11:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by Nickymezor(f): 11:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
Way too much nw.. Doesn't she knw "less is more"
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by chi33(m): 11:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
Nyiama.... After all this make-up
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by Fkforyou(m): 11:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
The make up artist is her hubby's ex girlfriend.....
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by SAMBARRY: 11:49pm On Oct 30, 2015
Orikinla:
Makeup is to impress the public. Her husband has seen her without makeup before asking her to marry him.
so what?

The make up is too much tho.see as the make up artist cement her face.kiloletoyen.too much of everything flops
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by Laveda(f): 11:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
Still pretty though kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by Tswap(m): 11:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
Damn!!.. She looks like an hd animation...

1 Like

Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by Pvin: 11:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
I am yet to be engaged with Ubi Franklin: Lilian Esoro Posted by the-editor Nollywood actress Lilian Esoro has denied being engaged to Made Men Music Group (Triple MG) executive, Ubi Franklin, Pulse reported. The actress is said to have made the denial via her Blackberry Messenger (BBM) account, according to YNaija.
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by rapmike(m): 11:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
Did she bleach? Abi this is the power of Jik?

Cc:
Kachisbarbie
Onyekachee
Safarigirl
Missmossy
Repogirl

Make una come see make-up oh!
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by Truckpusher(m): 11:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
This can only be news to idle minds.

Which of the mods did put this trash on the front-page?

Oops! My bad every trash makes it to the frontage.
Even news that divides Nigerians on ethic level is being championed by NL and her half baked mods.
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by darmys(f): 11:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
the guy untop me tho

grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by Xynthialuvy(f): 12:02am On Oct 31, 2015
modelboy:
she's still 100000× prettier than you if she takes off the makeup cheesy cheesy
. She did nt say Lilian is ugly.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by 3coins(m): 12:03am On Oct 31, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
the guy untop me tho
on top you? Seriously?
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by menix(m): 12:10am On Oct 31, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
the guy untop me tho

Is he too big

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by sholay2011(m): 12:19am On Oct 31, 2015
It's obvious her fiancé's ex was the makeup artist.
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 31, 2015
Larablink:
Seriously, the make up is
horrible.

You can say that again, how normal person with fine face won take her hand spoil am, after she go talk say na devil. Devil way dey him side jeje.
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 31, 2015
ipledge10:
I swear I don't know her...who's she?

Dangote's daughter.
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by Rastamann: 12:41am On Oct 31, 2015
"Busy body people"! Wic wan consign dem? No bi wetin peson like e go do? Carry go jare!
Re: Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage by bigtt76(f): 12:47am On Oct 31, 2015
undecided well blame it on her over-zealous make-up artist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amber Rose Posts On Mr Ibu (Photo) / Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio / See Davido's grand entrance at the 02 Arena that got fans talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.