Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Ladies,sex And Style Of Dress When Coming To Guys Houz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,sex And Style Of Dress When Coming To Guys Houz (2368 Views)

Ladies, Sex Is Not A Valentine's Day Gift / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,sex And Style Of Dress When Coming To Guys Houz by smsshola(m): 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
I was hanging out with my friends when this argument enchew among us, the topic was on ladies, there style of dress and sex when coming to guys Houz.

Since most of us are guys we only imagine what music ladies play in their mind when coming to guys houz, now imagine a lady going to a guy house for the first time believe she wl think sex or rape and probably she will decide to dress to prevent any easy access to her treasure..such as as any of these but not limited sha..

Such a lady wl put a very tight Jeans after she might have put on her tight then pant..but its surprising most time the sharp guys still av sex with them at the end of the day, the most comic part of it is that the lady herself wl be the one remove the trouser, the tight and most often forcefully throw the pant away until after the show u wl see some of them asking where is my pant. Then in the guy mind it wl be so after all this ur masquerade attire I still degbe.

Sometimes you wl see a Lady come to your house with a very long gown no space self for air to pass into her body..then in the guy house show start the lady herself wl be showing the guy the way to remove the clothe and even unzip the clothes...then in the guy mind he wl be saying ehen ehen even u?

Then their are these ladies, they come to ur house with free mind, there dressing very seductive but alas no matter the sharp guy when they say no to sex...there NO is in capital and they always mean it..When they inform the guys they want to go happily and wt a moody face the guys see them off and cursing..In the lady mind she has proof a point all ladies are not the same.

Then the saintly dress ladies..this lady dress like SU with there operations sweep skirt and some time they may put on the hijab with socks just name it; but when show start u wl be amaze how sis and Amira know various styles...then the guy wl be in his thank God I kno dull myself.

One can go on and on with the way ladies come to guys house with the mind of not having sex just to end up be smashed by the guys the question begging for answer is why dress like masquerade or proof difficult wt ur dress when you wl still allow the guy go through the paradise gate?

Guys share ur experience I kno the list is inexhaustible.
Re: Ladies,sex And Style Of Dress When Coming To Guys Houz by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2015
Re: Ladies,sex And Style Of Dress When Coming To Guys Houz by myqel(m): 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hmmm.... LadyF and introvert should come and tell us more lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies,sex And Style Of Dress When Coming To Guys Houz by IamLEGEND1: 7:06pm On Oct 30, 2015
Re: Ladies,sex And Style Of Dress When Coming To Guys Houz by Cutehector(m): 7:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
I dnt invyt ladies to my house
Re: Ladies,sex And Style Of Dress When Coming To Guys Houz by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
Whenever a lady is to visit me.

I'll say to her

"So I'm a Pervert! And I would have sex with you "

If she wants to still visit. ...OK

If she says no.... OK another one is on queue.
Re: Ladies,sex And Style Of Dress When Coming To Guys Houz by misspicy(f): 7:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
well visiting any lady visiting a guy will surely know his mindset before hand so it is up to her to decide to visit or not,in situations whereby priorities are not right you hear cases of rape...

well it all depends on the class of men one visits,to me i don't roll with men who believe any lady that visits them must have sex in mind and have sex with them,they tend to be rapists....inshort i don't visit men at home except good friends am comfortable with not after an experience...
Re: Ladies,sex And Style Of Dress When Coming To Guys Houz by Slimzjoe(m): 7:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
Yup! The Op is very Realistic.
I Usually Doff my Hat for the ones that Say NO and Mean there NO...

Even though I don't Take No for an Answer grin
Re: Ladies,sex And Style Of Dress When Coming To Guys Houz by Femich18(m): 7:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
Strahovski:
I'll say to her

Lol....funny guy
Re: Ladies,sex And Style Of Dress When Coming To Guys Houz by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
Strahovski:

I'll say to her

Correct nigga!!ino sex,no visit!! undecided
Re: Ladies,sex And Style Of Dress When Coming To Guys Houz by HCpaul(m): 7:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
myqel:
Hmmm.... LadyF and introvert should come and tell us more lipsrsealed grin

Am an introvert and also a genetic lady.
Don't mind the op, he is just trying to gain attentions. May be you should ask a biological lady since i only possess their genetic trait.

Best advice from an introvert.
Re: Ladies,sex And Style Of Dress When Coming To Guys Houz by johnydon22(m): 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
HCpaul:

Am an introvert and also a genetic lady.
Don't mind the op, he is just trying to gain attentions. May be you should ask a biological lady since i only possess their genetic trait.

Best advice from an introvert.
WTF
Re: Ladies,sex And Style Of Dress When Coming To Guys Houz by HCpaul(m): 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
johnydon22:
WTF
Monitoring spirit

(1) (Reply)

Every Girl Wants To Marry A Rich Guy / Happy Birthday Daddy - Pics / When She Finally Unveil The Valentine Gift U Bought 4 Her (hilarious Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.