Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Princess Fach We Love You.she What U Call Excallent. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Princess Fach We Love You.she What U Call Excallent. (915 Views)

Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Fach We Love You.she What U Call Excallent. by gloriousangel7: 8:33am On Oct 31, 2015
Yes! To my role model PRINCESS FACH, even my friends that usually watch your programme says that they really love your presentation and you are an excellent presenter,each time we watching you from our various home we are always happy,we believe that God is strongly with you.PRINCESS FACH to us is the Best PRESENTER intact She Too Much (lol). We really Love You Our Role Model.

cc glorious angel7, temitope,,ebuka,chioma,abiodun,liuz,deola,shakirat,ogene,Mimi,Lizzy,nifemi,emabun, chiwe,osaro,Ade,mma,magret,alexandra, olive, etc padon me if i did not mention your name,i can't mention you all. we all are blessed and we will keep supporting our own best PRESENTER PRINCESS FACH.

this info below is from her site.

WOW! Say no to impossibilities and discouragement no matter what u are going through.this is one of the
quote from my ROLE MODEL PRINCESS FACH. My best Television PRESENTER always LIVE ON NTA Lagos
channel 10,.TVC and MITV.
I contacted her to know why her web site was down and she said"glorious angel its because of u people
my Numerous Fans Oh! i do get thousands of replies and messages from them every time and the size of
the site is small soi want to make it Bigger,but don't worry i am working on it and the site will soon come
up again,Thanks glorious angel for always been there for me,hope to meet and know u soon."This was
PRINCESS FACH Reply to me Via Email.
Well i cant just wait to see the site Up again and read her Wise Quotes again with her pics. YOU CAN
WATCH HER LIVE ON NTA Lagos channel 10 Every Mondays 7:30 pm
ON TVC Every Saturday 8:30 am
ON MITV 8: 00 am Every saturdays.
Her Emails.... princessfach@gmail.com
princessfach@yahoo.com
skype....... princessfach or +2348023490340 no calls just sms or watzapp.
This was the contacts on her site before the site Went for adjustment and buetification. LOL.
KEEP MOVING FORWARD AND HIGHER MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS AND THE ASSOCIATION OF
COMMENT READERS....
Re: Princess Fach We Love You.she What U Call Excallent. by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 31, 2015
Choi shocked!!!

OP, But Why undecided
Re: Princess Fach We Love You.she What U Call Excallent. by gloriousangel7: 10:19am On Jul 08, 2019
Choi shocked!!!

OP, But Why undecided

You are funny ,I have to write in a hurry,all the same you have to join us, I guess you already like our role mode princess fach,let me come and be going.
Re: Princess Fach We Love You.she What U Call Excallent. by AstroOG: 10:25am On Jul 08, 2019
OP,

What is this??

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Here, Please Help. / Urgent Attention: Please Help Me!!! / Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.