Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland (8567 Views)

Check Out The Most Sexy Military Female Parade Show / I Am The Most Sexy Nairalanderr(photos) / 3 Most Sexy Words To Say To A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 31, 2015
TheFatOne:

Hiding it o..
But you ain't that fat na.... What's your age range!?
Re: I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland by TheFatOne(f): 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2015
blublahd:
But you ain't that fat na.... What's your age range!?
Re: I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 31, 2015
TheFatOne:

Haba... That body ain't too much for 22. I know less than 20 with your size.
However, keeping fit and regulating your intake of food is a good habit to cultivate than to risk being over weight later.
Could you turn around and take a pic of the contours, let's see if the fat are settling in the right place wink
Re: I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland by TheFatOne(f): 6:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
blublahd:

Haba... That body ain't too much for 22. I know less than 20 with your size.
However, keeping fit and regulating your intake of food is a good habit to cultivate than to risk being over weight later.
Could you turn around and take a pic of the contours, let's see if the fat are settling in the right place wink

I'm 30kg overweight
Area of distribution of fat is of no importance..
Re: I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland by Spicylate(f): 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2015
But why na?
Re: I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland by Moz22: 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
Pls..visit this link
Someone needs to live
https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light- great-fighterPlease
Re: I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland by TheFatOne(f): 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
Spicylate:
But why na?

Cause I eat too much
Re: I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland by HrmOlolade(m): 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
Mumu, Linda dey show her mansion, you are here showing sexy eyes. Only God know when una go get sense
Re: I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2015
TheFatOne:

I'm 30kg overweight
Area of distribution of fat is of no importance..
Ok
Re: I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
Dz grl dn bleach im generatn ni o.
Re: I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland by ireneony(f): 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Dz grl dn bleach im generatn ni o.
how undecided
Re: I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
Hehehehe... Who dash ds one sexy eyes cheesy Go sleep jor grin
Re: I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
U did eyes enlargement?
Re: I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland by exoticservice: 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
SNAPCHAT : EXOTICSERVICE
Re: I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2015
ireneony:
how undecided
ask me again.. Abi i lie?
Re: I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland by iamrealdeji(m): 10:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
ireneony:
tongue
feeling funky right now grin

Ireneony is obviously obsessed with her looks,the pic on your dp is not fine though,i think you look way better than that,plus,show us some large titties,thats what I like most about you
Re: I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland by Omogbenusola(m): 12:02am On Nov 01, 2015
C'mon dis is not good, Jux be lyk u Don mean her, too many bashings, put ursef in her shoes getting dese comments.. Even from females alike.... Smh. Ireneony u rock....
Re: I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland by porrigeyam(m): 2:46am On Nov 01, 2015
ireneony:
tongue

taaaaah lie lie
Re: I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland by Blackberrybabes: 3:47am On Nov 01, 2015
you try.
Re: I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland by onstelly(f): 3:48am On Nov 01, 2015
Not true op my own fine pass kiss
Re: I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 01, 2015
ireneony:
tongue feeling funky right now grin
U looking so beautiful and special
Re: I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 01, 2015
onstelly:
Not true op my own fine pass kiss
I will pick her ahead of you, no offence
Re: I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland by temblor(m): 8:56am On Nov 01, 2015
bettercreature:
You were damn pretty before but you lost it ever since you started bleaching your life away
words on marble
Re: I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland by cupidFlint(m): 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
Lol! Shi---it just got real. The big mouth crush of mine is back for real
Re: I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland by sneak3(m): 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
U try but ur claim is over the board.
Re: I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland by DUOz(m): 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
Congrats lady. U deserve a medal
Re: I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland by BerryScott(f): 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
uhmm.... i fink my eyes ar better wink
Re: I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland by godoluwa(m): 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
ireneony:
tongue feeling funky right now grin
u looks pretty tho. dnt let dat gat into ya head ok
Re: I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland by DUOz(m): 8:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
BerryScott:
uhmm.... i fink my eyes ar better wink

LOL skibo are u kidding me. Or urself
Re: I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland by McEwen(m): 10:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
ireneony:
tongue

baby,i miss you kiss kiss
Re: I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland by amzee(m): 12:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
As a correct Yoruba guy,what turns me ON is a Big Ikebe and Boobss.
Shoutout to all my Yoruba Niggass........WE ROCK
Re: I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland by francizy(m): 7:19am On Nov 29, 2015
ireneony

You're quit beautiful but your excessive crave for attention makes you unattractive. Please let the men find you, don't hunt for them.

Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? / How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? / The Most Beautiful Woman In Wwe(my Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.