Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,052 members, 7,841,974 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland (8573 Views)

Check Out The Most Sexy Military Female Parade Show / I Am The Most Sexy Nairalanderr(photos) / 3 Most Sexy Words To Say To A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 8:16am On Nov 29, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland by JoeCutie(m): 10:22am On Nov 29, 2015
MizMyColi:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
No matter how wide you open your mouth to laff this laff, this is still evul. Sunday morning evul. Why na? grin
Re: I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland by JoeCutie(m): 10:26am On Nov 29, 2015
Ireneony, you're always feeling funky. I wonder if you furk all the time? lipsrsealed
Re: I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland by Idumuose44: 11:26am On Nov 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

She is beautiful

Why the smilies
Re: I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland by Cornerstone001: 10:30am On Dec 02, 2015
Of all nairaland ladies/women i have seen before, you are the most ugly of all

Looking like an aged monkey wink wink wink

grin
grin grin grin
angry
Re: I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
This is what u get when u mistake Postinor for Baba blue candy

Barbie, u'r very cute no lie but that's left for the public to decide. Ur eyes aint all that, i like siamese or creamy eyes but urs aint even 10miles doin' shii near it
Re: I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland by Jtmanager(m): 10:49pm On Dec 25, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

So opines the _whore who bathes with and kisses women. You've even lost count of the number of men who have screwed you for #200 only. Dimwitted thot!

_Seun ignored you like a refuse dump after you opened several threads seeking for his attention. Everyone knows you are a _whore.

By the way, you've been away for long. How did you thirteenth abortion go?grin Damaged product! May you be _raped ceasely by rhesus monkeys!
fatality

blood of goat

u killed her
Re: I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland by charmingeyes(m): 3:35am On Mar 23, 2016
ireneony:
tongue
feeling funky right now grin

bc you've not met me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month /happy Independence Day / Why Do These Beautiful Virgins Still Reveal Their Bodies (PHOTOS)? / Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.