Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 (64525 Views)

Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" / When Tonto Dikeh & Hubby Padlock Their Love At The Love Lock Bridge, Paris (pics / Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 02, 2015
iPopAlomo:

for real... and the fool was attacking me... @adanna28... your yansh don open...

You want to open my yansh so bad maybe you wanna wait till I go sh'it and eat that too.
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 02, 2015
damton:
h Did you say beauty and the beast?. I doubt if you and your partner are as graceful as this duo.
money apart he said the truth.if u lyk cal me hater O.Y.O
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by iPopAlomo(m): 6:55am On Nov 02, 2015
dominique:

Because its non of our business and its nothing new. You don't throw darts at women and expect it to go unnoticed. You strike me as someone that has a lot of negative feminine influence around, that should not be enough reason to attack all the women in the world who make more sacrifices than you will ever imagine.

I just hope you're sticking to that baby mama option as discussed in the other thread. You really don't deserve to share a home with any female, (maybe dogs and gorilla sha) definitely not human.

So you'll be comfortable with your 15 year old daughter dating a 24 year old man...?! yes or no question...
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Chanchit: 7:02am On Nov 02, 2015
chineloSA:

Maybe Annie was on Postinor or any birth control measure. We both don't know.

But saying you are 80% sure is judgemental and rubbish.

"Maybe" "postinor" "rubbish"
So you expect her to know that much @15? I assume you live in SA, if every 15yrs old in SA put postinor to good use as you've been doing they won't have 86,000 recorded abortions last year.
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by iPopAlomo(m): 7:08am On Nov 02, 2015
Adanna28:

You want to open my yansh so bad maybe you wanna wait till I go sh'it and eat that too.

why haven't you laid into TheSonOfMark...?! lmao... you girls are funny... you consider me the nice one because TheSonOfMark would attack you and I won't... the biggest mistake of your life is what you're making... little girl go home... Don't date your sisters boyfriend... when you can't make a decision between left and right... you are now thinking you can pick on me... silly child...
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by kossyablaze(m): 9:06am On Nov 02, 2015
daretodiffer:

grin
You are welcome
U r weird too

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 02, 2015
kossyablaze:
U r weird too

I am not weird. I am odd. Odd sounds better.cheesy
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by chineloSA(f): 9:13am On Nov 02, 2015
Chanchit:

"Maybe" "postinor" "rubbish"
So you expect her to know that much @15? I assume you live in SA, if every 15yrs old in SA put postinor to good use as you've been doing they won't have 86,000 recorded abortions last year.

Stop being judgemental because you don't know anything bout them.
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by kossyablaze(m): 9:22am On Nov 02, 2015
daretodiffer:

I am not weird. I am odd. Odd sounds better.cheesy
oh ok den...is u on IG twitter?lemme just follow u

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Chanchit: 9:45am On Nov 02, 2015
chineloSA:

Stop being judgemental because you don't know anything bout them.
I'm not been judgmental, I'm just been realistic.
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by free37: 9:51am On Nov 02, 2015
Hmm....
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Frankie247(m): 9:51am On Nov 02, 2015
Oyi eeee! And that 24 z his [color=#990000][/color]football age....walahi this is certainly Yerimanism cheesy and I don't concour.... grin
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by chineloSA(f): 11:02am On Nov 02, 2015
Chanchit:

I'm not been judgmental, I'm just been realistic.

Being realistic with other people's business is called " Poking your nose where it doesn't belong"

It's also called being judgemental.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by dwesternmall: 11:03am On Nov 02, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales.
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to ebinum.uyagu@westernmall.co.uk
and make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!

More details will be provided to you via email

Regards
Damien
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Priceless00(f): 11:24am On Nov 02, 2015
iPopAlomo:
Not one person so far that have posted said child abuse... not one... no one... all those feminist human being... none of you have said child abuse...

but if I stroke an 18 year old girl... you lot would jump on my ass...

the day guys realise we're doing you girls a favour by marrying you... that day we begin to wise up...

you women bring absolutely nothing to the table... nothing!!!
Some women bring something to the table.
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Chanchit: 11:27am On Nov 02, 2015
chineloSA:

Being realistic with other people's business is called " Poking your nose where it doesn't belong"

It's also called being judgemental.

Hey! I gave my opinion and you re here "judging" me, now stay off my mention for good. Tnks.
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 02, 2015
kossyablaze:
oh ok den...is u on IG twitter?lemme just follow u
No
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by iPopAlomo(m): 11:47am On Nov 02, 2015
Priceless00:
Some women bring something to the table.

At least... you're sensible...
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by aameyah(f): 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
iPopAlomo:

My sister's boyfriend is eyeing me... what should I do... grin

A very confused fellow... you would never measure up to 1/1000000 of my moms... and yes again... my father did her a favour by marrying her... I never claimed she was useless... but she stuck to her responsibility of caring for her children and not considering child care a job...

What a fucking daughter... tongue

Idiotic basta with the mother who brings nothing to the table. Might be a bleeping daughter but sure don't have a 'son' shouting online that his own mother is useless.

Stay there and be typing bullish!t up and down with your leprous fingers. Let me handle you with the lashing your useless folks never bothered to give you.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by kossyablaze(m): 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2015

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
iPopAlomo:

why haven't you laid into TheSonOfMark...?! lmao... you girls are funny... you consider me the nice one because TheSonOfMark would attack you and I won't... the biggest mistake of your life is what you're making... little girl go home... Don't date your sisters boyfriend... when you can't make a decision between left and right... you are now thinking you can pick on me... silly child...

You like to dish it out but can't handle the heat of that meal thrown back in your face, typical mumu idiocy.

Who is the SonOfMark? Your God?? The way you mention his name, take my words on board, I have never been one to back down, your copping this coz you are a misogynistic yeye whom thinks women are worthless, tell your God Sonofmark your pathetic burdens, coz I don't give a sh'it.

As for my sister boyfriend, I think you probably wanna bang his yansh, your signature says it all, don't ever come to battle with me without your gun, rookie.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by iPopAlomo(m): 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
Adanna28:

You like to dish it out but can't handle the heat of that meal thrown back in your face, typical mumu idiocy.

Who is the SonOfMark? Your God?? The way you mention his name, take my words on board, I have never been one to back down, your copping this coz you are a misogynistic yeye whom thinks women are worthless, tell your God Sonofmark your pathetic burdens, coz I don't give a sh'it.

As for my sister boyfriend, I think you probably wanna bang his yansh, your signature says it all, don't ever come to battle with me without your gun, rookie.

Can we continue this later... please... I'm tired and sleepy...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Laveda(f): 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
Adanna28:

Adanna I know you to be soft and friendly, lol you do this too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by GabrielYulaw(m): 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2015
i must be illiterate cos am yet to see where Annie said she nd Tubaba were doing the nasty when she was 15. abi u guys Bleep all ur 15 year old gal fwends? hmm. yeah, she was kinda youmg then, but no biggie. lets tell ourselves d truth cos nowadays even 13 year old virgins re hard to find. nd did Annie say he raped her? den go mind ur biz joor. but u guys go use gala nd coke lure primary skl gal to ur room to molest nd come here forming holy catholic. God punish u

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
Laveda:
Adanna I know you to be soft and friendly, lol you do this too?

I am soft and friendly sis, but I'm no push over kiss
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Can we continue this later... please... I'm tired and sleepy...

You are beyond belief! Lol, go rest yeye head, no continue tomorrow. Good night. #Shikena
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Laveda(f): 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
Adanna28:

I am soft and friendly sis, but I'm no push over kiss
Easy hun kiss some are just annoying, just wanna get on your nerves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
Laveda:
Easy hun kiss some are just annoying, just wanna get on your nerves.

True sis lol just wrong time to push my buttons when it that time of womanly month lol.

But yeah enough of that, let me go eat some chocolate kiss
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Laveda(f): 9:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
Adanna28:

True sis lol just wrong time to push my buttons when it that time of womanly month lol.

But yeah enough of that, let me go eat some chocolate kiss
Aii
Ciao kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by iPopAlomo(m): 11:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
Adanna28:

You are beyond belief! Lol, go rest yeye head, no continue tomorrow. Good night. #Shikena

Where you drop from sef...?! wahala eh... Le payan... angry

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Where you drop from sef...?! wahala eh... Le payan... angry

Lmfao I like that face sha cheesy
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by iPopAlomo(m): 11:35pm On Nov 02, 2015
Adanna28:

Lmfao I like that face sha cheesy
It's an angry smiley... you're not suppose to laugh out your fucking ass out...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Buys A Bentley For Herself / Henrietta Kosoko Dies (Jide Koso's Wife) / Moyo Lawal Denied Enlarging Her Buttocks, Says It Is Real - Check Them Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.