Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 (64483 Views)

Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" / When Tonto Dikeh & Hubby Padlock Their Love At The Love Lock Bridge, Paris (pics / Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Princess4eva(f): 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
zed7:
Childhood love is always sweet if it can materialize into marriage

Yes O! if it ever leads to marriage. My husband grabbed me when I was 16, I enjoyed our courtship and married life is sweeter. God I thank you for letting me get married to my childhood sweetheart.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by iPopAlomo(m): 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
Misterlaby:

You and the 73 people that liked your posts must have very terrible mothers. My own mother brought life and several beautiful things to the table.
I pity you iPopAlomo but I pity any woman that gets involved with you more.

Those 73 people do not subscribe to dating an underage girls... plus more... :p
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by iPopAlomo(m): 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
Princess4eva:

Yes O! if it ever leads to marriage. My husband grabbed me when I was 16, I enjoyed our courtship and married life is sweeter. God I thank you for letting me get married to my childhood sweetheart.

But if I had announced I like this 14 years old girl on my street... you know what you'd have told me...?! yeah...?!

yes he married you... but your husband is a paedophile...
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Orikinla(m): 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
iPopAlomo:

But if I had announced I like this 14 years old girl on my street... you know what you'd have told me...?! yeah...?!
[size=18pt]
yes he married you... but your husband is a paedophile..[/size].
It is rape to have sex with a girl child even at 15. But the girl was not even a virgin then.
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by onstelly(f): 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
HerexG:
Looking beyond the materialistic factor in a man or lady is the key to an ever happy relationship
So true dear
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by iPopAlomo(m): 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
Orikinla:

It is rape to have sex with a girl child even at 15. But the girl was not even a virgin then.

If others were doing it... must one indulge in it... Wetin no good no good... but all these girls no talk about that... nah another matter them put for head...
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
iPopAlomo:

My sister's boyfriend is eyeing me... what should I do... grin

A very confused fellow... you would never measure up to 1/1000000 of my moms... and yes again... my father did her a favour by marrying her... I never claimed she was useless... but she stuck to her responsibility of caring for her children and not considering child care a job...

What a fucking daughter... tongue

Loools, that babe na mumu o! Na so them go dey Waka for road dey do Shakara. My guy, them no get sense at all
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by YINKS89(m): 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
silvermania:
the age Gap
. Dats nt an excuse under law underage is underage. Ones u re 18 u re an adult wch means u kan go 2 prison.
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Ignatiusprince(m): 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
Nice one. . .
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by chineloSA(f): 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
Chanchit:

Owk, out of all I said that's ur own pain, no body would tell you of their abortion, considering how wreckless 2face has been with ladies, you want to tell me his sp erm started producing babies when he became a celebrity?

Maybe Annie was on Postinor or any birth control measure. We both don't know.

But saying you are 80% sure is judgemental and rubbish.
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by ceejay4real(m): 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
Hmmmm, so Annie is claiming to be 31? Cos Tu Baba just turned 40. Story 4 d gods! Annie is at least 35, yeah! Nigerians sha, we 2 sabi lie about our ages.
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
adonbilivit:
2face and Fella are my role models. Now I want to date girls aged 15 to 16 years. hypocrisy is when u lambast me for this and praise Fela and 2face for the same act
I hope u are 24 or 25,cos she nor talk say 2face na 50 and she be 15
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by adonbilivit: 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
helica:
I hope u are 24 or 25,cos she nor talk say 2face na 50 and she be 15
to be honest, I am between 23 n 25
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
mrjangaweed:
so you begin knack munchoki at the age of 15 ok naa

continue
dats the only thing u know
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by kossyablaze(m): 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
daretodiffer:

u dey disturb o!Chai

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by dollyinxx(f): 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
daretodiffer:

Are you trying to say that your mum brought absolutely nothing to the table?

Dt is exactly wot dt mumu meant jor...
I pity d lady who will walk down d aisle wt him. Obviously his upbringin affects his reasonin till date

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
YINKS89:
. Dats nt an excuse under law underage is underage. Ones u re 18 u re an adult wch means u kan go 2 prison.
lol bros let love rule abeg, dx days most 15 yrs old have seen it all. And are mature to date. But the age Gap shouldnt be much as dat of sanusi

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by clemz85(m): 8:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
phatasschick:

That's a big, fat lie u guys tell to fool dumb ass chicks!!!
in some cases dear
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2015
kossyablaze:
u dey disturb o!Chai

grin

You are welcome
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2015
dollyinxx:

Dt is exactly wot dt mumu meant jor...
I pity d lady who will walk down d aisle wt him. Obviously his upbringin affects his reasonin till date

grin
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
Chidinho10:

Loools, that babe na mumu o! Na so them go dey Waka for road dey do Shakara. My guy, them no get sense at all

Foo.l. So your mum is also like his mum? grin

By there post we shall know them

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 01, 2015
iPopAlomo:

If others were doing it... must one indulge in it... Wetin no good no good... but all these girls no talk about that... nah another matter them put for head...

Foo.l. Naturally, 15 is not too young to be in a sexual relationship. In most developed countries, the average is 14-16. If you had any sense, you will stop trying hard to make sense

And I ask your daft brain again, where did she mention that they were having sex or that they were dating when they met each other?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2015
daretodiffer:

Foo.l. Naturally, 15 is not too young to be in a sexual relationship. In most developed countries, the average is 14-16. If you had any sense, you will stop trying hard to make sense

And I ask your daft brain again, where did she mention that they were having sex or that they were dating when they met each other?
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
daretodiffer:

Foo.l. So your mum is also like his mum? grin

By there post we shall know them

Am too big to argue with you okay? I don't trade words with daft assholes.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
Chidinho10:

Am too big to argue with you okay? I don't trade words with daft assholes.

Look in the mirror brocheesy

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by bukatyne(f): 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
@OP:

I wonder if I am the only one who has never seen any beauty in their love story....

1. He was 24, she was 15
2. Over the span of 14yrs they were together, he have 5 babies with two other women.

And yet, Tuface 'loves' Annie....

How many of us would support our younger sister/daughter/relative marrying a guy who had 5 babies from two baby mamas in the relationship?
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Toeyean1507(f): 11:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
daretodiffer:

Obviously! cool
Over time I have come to realise that replying every Tom D.ick and Harry especially on a faceless forum like this would only cloud one's mental intelligence. I've been reading your posts for a while now and I realized u are the type that loves to fight to the end. your moniker speaks a lot too.
Well, its always better to let some things go,else u be unknowingly maneuvered into being what u never wish to be.
ma salam

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
Toeyean1507:

Over time I have come to realise that replying every Tom D.ick and Harry especially on a faceless forum like this would only cloud one's mental intelligence. I've been reading your posts for a while now and I realized u are the type that loves to fight to the end. your moniker speaks a lot too.
Well, its always better to let some things go,else u be unknowingly maneuvered into being what u never wish to be.
ma salam

I know. I am trying to grin. Thanks.
Ma salam.
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Toeyean1507(f): 11:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
chineloSA:

Maybe Annie was on Postinor or any birth control measure. We both don't know.

But saying you are 80% sure is judgemental and rubbish.
Postinor ke?
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by dominique(f): 11:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Why haven't you talked about the young man dating an underage lady...?!

Because its non of our business and its nothing new. You don't throw darts at women and expect it to go unnoticed. You strike me as someone that has a lot of negative feminine influence around, that should not be enough reason to attack all the women in the world who make more sacrifices than you will ever imagine.

I just hope you're sticking to that baby mama option as discussed in the other thread. You really don't deserve to share a home with any female, (maybe dogs and gorilla sha) definitely not human.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bisola Shares Bathroom Photos, And Everybody Is Tripping / Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest / Bisola Featured In FalzTheBahdGuy "Ellobae" Video (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.