Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 (64466 Views)

Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" / When Tonto Dikeh & Hubby Padlock Their Love At The Love Lock Bridge, Paris (pics / Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by virginchaser(m): 1:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
daretodiffer:

Are you trying to say that your mum brought absolutely nothing to the table?

You accidentally fall in the same category for mentioning his mum.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by bharyur2103(m): 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
iPopAlomo:

You self acclaimed IQ should also tell you that if you bring a child to this world it's your responsibility to take care of him...

If you think its a job... please... we already have too many assshole as women in this world...

You bring a child in this world... it's your fucking responsibility and you can do it out of wedlock... if you were a strong independent woman... you won't be here pulling your hair out of your head...

We are saying A... you're still speaking Latin... borrow sense jare...

If I understand you correctly, you believe a man asks a woman to marry him just to do her a favour?.. I don't agree with you. For someone who claims to have a high IQ, you should know people often do similar things for distinct reasons. The fact that you don't see what a woman brings to a relationship doesn't mean others don't. No need for insults here though as I believe this is just your opinion which you are definitely allowed.

PS: My mum rocks like kilode

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by buoye1(m): 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
Some forming i know all,responding to all comments with insults...

I wonder why people can't just comment /respond without insulting others it shows lack of home training
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Bowwow11(m): 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
HerexG:
Looking beyond the materialistic factor in a man or lady is the key to a ever happy relationship
Relationship is gud xpecially wen u ar wt d right partner may God bless dere union!!

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by buoye1(m): 2:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
This is the best way to respond to any contrary opinion not some insults flying around... It's just annoying..
bharyur2103:

If I understand you correctly, you believe a man asks a woman to marry him just to do her a favour?.. I don't agree with you. For someone who claims to have a high IQ, you should know people often do similar things for distinct reasons. The fact that you don't see what a woman brings to a relationship doesn't mean others don't. No need for insults here though as I believe this is just your opinion which you are definitely allowed.

PS: My mum rocks like kilode
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by nellyelitz(m): 2:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
Hmmm I see why he chose her over his numerous baby mamas and plenty of dem babes not accounted for...and tens of booty shaking Jezebels. It was pure love.
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Orikinla(m): 2:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
[size=28pt]Did he have sex with her when she was only 15?[/size]
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
virginchaser:

You accidentally fall in the same category for mentioning his mum.

undecidedokay
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by flokii: 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
Catch dem young and they shall be yours forever... grin
no be dis generation wey we dey now sha... under 16 sef don dey do runs...

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Sunexy(m): 2:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
daretodiffer:

You are the one with mama issues. I am just sad that your mum was such a poor example of a who a mother should be

Kids that wouldn't have happened without coitus, coitus between two adults. If you think it is easy to fend for yourself and your kids and take care of them at the same time, then you must be dumber than I thought undecided. If you are stupid not to realise that marriage is nothing but a social institution then I am going to ignore you henceforth.

If it is drama, then don't get married. Do the word a favour, don't have kids either. The world has enough stupid people to deal with, it will be depressing if we have more kids with stupi.d kids.

Gosh! You are dumb and stup.id!

U av gotten nowhr xo far insulting ppl..av not gotten ur point
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
Sunexy:

U av gotten nowhr xo far insulting ppl..av not gotten ur point

Good for you! Oya run alongcheesy
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Sunexy(m): 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
daretodiffer:

Good for you! Oya run alongcheesy
Did dat b4 u said it grin
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
buoye1:
This is the best way to respond to any contrary opinion not some insults flying around... It's just annoying..

The guy didn't have an opinion about women. What he had for women were insults upon insults. I did try to discuss it with him but he mainte that his mum had nothing to bring to the table. Why would anyone try to reason with a man who could insult his mum and other mothers? He is super sexist and a misogynist therefore he doesn't deserve to be treated like a human.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
JAZES:
Annie Idibia, the wife of legendary African pop star, 2face Innocent Idibia, narrated how she met and fell in love with the pop star at the very young and tender age of 15, in the just-released 2face‘s biography titled ‘A Very Good Bad Guy’.

“The moment our eyes met at Even Ezra Studios many years ago, I knew you were the one for me and I for you.

Innocent is an extraordinary being. It really seems like yesterday, (can’t believe he is 40 already) he was 24 and I was 15. And I still see the same man when I look at him. So full of life. So much energy. He is always so optimistic about life. He is never afraid of the next day with the little or nothing he had,” according to Annie.

“He always says… ‘Baby you worry too much.. Just believe, believe’ I remember many evenings he would walk me from 201 in FESTAC to the major road outside Festac, the road was so wide and scary to cross that he would have to hold my hands and we would run across the road together!. Once I got in the bus going to CMS he would wait till it was full and wave at me till the bus was out of his sight. His smile while waving is still very fresh in my memory, Baby do you remember those evenings?” she further said.

http://www.onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/11/01/annie-idibia-narrates-how-she-met-fell-in-love-with-2face-at-the-age-of-15/

This girls figure makes sense to me and she projects class.

To NollySluts, you don't have to be half exposed and with gallons of makeup on your face to be attractive.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by bewla(m): 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
damton:
h Did you say beauty and the beast?. I doubt if you and your partner are as graceful as this duo.
u c mumuni like most of you guys of now a days
u only see money and warship lies
tell him is he as hansom as ramse noah or d-banj but if na segun i say before i add the last name u all say is ugly not knowing if its arenze or obey i want to the segun
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Misternas89(m): 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
daretodiffer:

I cited companionship amongst several others:oo

They asked that Annie married him for money and I replied that if that were the case, then it is no big deal. Then they concluded assumed that marrying Tuface for financial reasons meant that she is but bringing anything to the table- you did the same too.

That assumption maked no sense whatsoever. Can you even hear yourself? Because I marry for money means that I bring nothing to the tableshocked. What about many women out there who are married to men who can't maintain themselves?

I tried to explain ways she could have brought something to the table, specifically I asked if it were possible to marry someone out of several options just like that.

My mistake was trying to answer your illogical assumption.
Chaiiiii Gbagaun of d century. "Maked"
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by phatasschick(f): 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
clemz85:
there was a point in my life, if I had any girl to assist me with just 500n a week,

I would not forget the person, so sad our female peers
are without visions now.

if she is there during the hustle, there is every reason to keep her at the green time.

That's a big, fat lie u guys tell to fool dumb ass chicks!!!

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by ikukuhero: 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2015
iPopAlomo:
Not one person so far that have posted said child abuse... not one... no one... all those feminist human being... none of you have said child abuse...

but if I stroke an 18 year old girl... you lot would jump on my ass...

the day guys realise we're doing you girls a favour by marrying you... that day we begin to wise up...

you women bring absolutely nothing to the table... nothing!!!

Are you for real? How sad! Your words tell a lot about your kind of person and also gives an insight into the way you will regard and treat the females in your life. #Changeyourmindset. Happy new month. Be blessed.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by DipoDee: 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
daretodiffer:

The guy didn't have an opinion about women. What he had for women were insults upon insults. I did try to discuss it with him but he mainte that his mum had nothing to bring to the table. Why would anyone try to reason with a man who could insult his mum and other mothers? He is super sexist and a misogynist therefore he doesn't deserve to be treated like a human.

You will waste an entire year arguing with these folks on here.
Someone typed "women" and they are trying to exclude his mum as if she is a man or transgendered.
You see why I said they are comfortable insulting Nigerian women, just don't mention their mum or sisters.
Silly cyber dolts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by iPopAlomo(m): 3:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
ikukuhero:

Are you for real? How sad! Your words tell a lot about your kind of person and also gives an insight into the way you will regard and treat the females in your life. #Changeyourmindset. Happy new month. Be blessed.

Wait... what of the Nigga chasing a 15 year old up and down...?! Na me you see criticise bah... Nigerians... Fucking myopic set of people... not a lot of people have talked about someone starting a relationship with a 15 year old...

Are you retarded...?? didn't you read the post...?!
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by iPopAlomo(m): 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2015
daretodiffer:

Y you lying... lol... you started throwing the insults around... not me mehn... not me... being humane is about compassion... I take it back... anyone that gets married to you though... did you the biggest fucking favour...
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by doyinisaac(m): 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
iPopAlomo:

the day guys realise we're doing you girls a favour by marrying you... that day we begin to wise up...

including your mom I guess.......if ur mom is not bringing anything to the table does not mean we don't have women that brings a lot of things to the table.......please learn to start using your common sense sir...

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Chanchit: 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
ibukunobi:
Disgusting talk.
Yh, go and die.
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Tiffarah(f): 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Why can't you women be responsible... you talk like taking care of the children is a job... it's a freaking responsibility... if you don't want to do it.. don't have children... seal up your womb... and we won't be complaining... otherwise do us a favour... Don't fall in love... Don't get married... I must have struck a chord for you to get this angry at a drunk with an IQ of 1** + the last time I checked... wink

I'm not your enemy... but it's true... all you women bring to the table is drama..
This is just sad....

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Originalsly: 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
If 2face had become same father abraham with poverty, Annie would have gone another direction, she settle with fame and money
Not fair...she settled with him before the fame or the money. I respect him for still settling with her after the fame and money. Most guys dump their before fame gf and go pick a ehmmmm . ..."Kardashian"
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by DipoDee: 4:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
doyinisaac:
including your mom I guess.......if ur mom is not bringing anything to the table does not mean we don't have women that brings a lot of things to the table.......please learn to start using your common sense sir...

Don't waste your time, on Nairaland a man can insult women and go scot free but when you point out that his mother is a woman, misogynist dolts will pounce on you.
They will not see his insult, you are expected to swallow it, bow your head and accept it.
Or are you not a Nigerian woman? The men are doing you a favour by even looking your way. Don't you know, even the dirty, jobless ones oh.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2015
Originalsly:
Not fair...she settled with him before the fame or the money. I respect him for still settling with her after the fame and money. Most guys dump their before fame gf and go pick a ehmmmm . ..."Kardashian"
after how many pickin with another woman? Do you think a normal woman will settle with a guy of such in poverty with same mistakes, we all have ex but most 99% women had walk in such relationship. Na everybody get ex but none settle with such silly act 2face did, but 2face come out great and she reconsidered, women are not mumu, am telling you. Even me get sade from secondary school in 2001, wey sade now? Then baliki in 2004, wey balikis now? And you self go get your own, pake different woman, born 3 for different woman and your enemy come dey in poverty and your ex come say na love at first sight, na O.Y.O you dey, Oyo

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Misterlaby: 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
iPopAlomo:
Not one person so far that have posted said child abuse... not one... no one... all those feminist human being... none of you have said child abuse...

but if I stroke an 18 year old girl... you lot would jump on my ass...

You and the 73 people that liked your posts must have very terrible mothers. My own mother brought life and several beautiful things to the table.
I pity you iPopAlomo but I pity any woman that gets involved with you more.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by 9aiboard: 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
inspiring tho..how 24 and 15 can work out like this
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by rsleeky(f): 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
How sweet kiss
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by iPopAlomo(m): 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
Misterlaby:

You and the 73 people that liked your posts must have very terrible mothers. My own mother brought life and several beautiful things to the table.
I pity you iPopAlomo but I pity any woman that gets involved with you more.

Why haven't you talked about the young man dating an underage lady...?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy / Now I'm Almost A Billionaire – Davido, Nigerians React / Bisola Featured In FalzTheBahdGuy "Ellobae" Video (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.