Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 (64524 Views)

Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" / When Tonto Dikeh & Hubby Padlock Their Love At The Love Lock Bridge, Paris (pics / Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by jerinapi1: 8:55am On Nov 01, 2015
awww
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by timmycris(m): 8:55am On Nov 01, 2015
24-----15? Hmmm. I smell lies

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:55am On Nov 01, 2015
daretodiffer:

Are you trying to say that your mum brought absolutely nothing to the table?

I'm saying my dad did her a favour... without him... I wouldn't be here...

And if I may ask... why have you failed to see that Annie at 15 is underage...?!

we dey talk A... you carry am go Z...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by ugomsinachibia: 8:57am On Nov 01, 2015
Kk
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:58am On Nov 01, 2015
Adanna28:

Shut yo yeye yansh! You can't even pay bus fare! Pfft angry

Ignored!!!

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by sage2(m): 8:58am On Nov 01, 2015
So at the tender age of 15, you could travel from Ajah-Jakande all the way down to Festac Town in hot pursuit of the "Magic Stick"? This girl don fall her husband hand. Now anytime they mention senator Yerima name, 2Face name suppose dey there too. Abi na different rules for different people nii?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 01, 2015
Tuface is a peadophile!!

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 01, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Ignored!!!

You can't even afford sentences! Lmfao, I'll ignore your life! Gerrarahea! angry

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by adonbilivit: 9:01am On Nov 01, 2015
sage2:
This girl don fall her husband hand.
tuface read this shiit before it got published. him no see am Bleep up!!! 2face's cool with it
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by manosteel(m): 9:03am On Nov 01, 2015
Today I have begotten you.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by martineverest(m): 9:04am On Nov 01, 2015
Sorry to say, Anne is a gold digger.... Ur then boyfriend--now ur husband-- impregnated 3 women and u still chose to stay. If he wasn't a celebrity or wasn't rich, would u ve stayed?

6 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 01, 2015
Chanchit:
That's why its not good to judge, if a guy opens a thread that he's 24 and in love with a 15yrs old girl, na so nairalanders go begin match keypad kpakpakpa, sebi una see am now. For all the people quoting me on that 20yrs old that tried to sell her baby, this is another testimony, even if Annie and 2face did not tell us, I'm 80% sure lots of abortions must have gone down the drain, but they had the last laugh. So don't be quick to judge.

That a particular bad situation turned good, doesn't mean every bad situation will turn good. Do you know how many 24yr old guys date and rubbish the lives of 15year olds and later dump them. Annie's case is more of an exception than a rule.

The next thing you would say is that it is judgemental to point out that cheating on ur partner and having many children outside is wrong - using Annie's case as an example, of course

7 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by uncjay(m): 9:06am On Nov 01, 2015
Publicity stunt........
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 01, 2015
iPopAlomo:

I'm saying my dad did her a favour... without him... I wouldn't be here...

And if I may ask... why have you failed to see that Annie at 15 is underage...?!

we dey talk A... you carry am go Z...

Aren' you silly?

If your mum had no life or nothing worthy to bring to the table, that does not mean that other women do not. How dare you insult several mothers including my mum because of your mum? How dare you try to tell me that a man is doing a favour by marrying me? Who the fvck are you that you think you know better than your parents? Your misogynist self cannot even stand beside most women on this forum in terms of academic achievements, IQ and social intelligence.

Would your father have had you if it weren't for her? What do you even know about life to make that stup.id baseless assumption? Even if a woman is just the housewife, she is still bringing something to the table. You think it is easy to build a home, have kids, cater for them and raise them right. If it were that easy, your dad would have sent her packing after a couple of kids.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:10am On Nov 01, 2015
Adanna28:

You can't even afford sentences! Lmfao, I'll ignore your life! Gerrarahea! angry

Look fine girl... I'm tired... but if them **** you well... tag me and lets go in the evening... artificial yellow pawpaw...

you've seen one maga you've cooked vegetable with menstruation water for... it's now me you want to disturb... just take your time... go to church and leave me the Bleep alone...
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by PastorandMentor(m): 9:12am On Nov 01, 2015
Mad cow..You have an internal problem.please visit your pastor to cast it out...
iPopAlomo:
Not one person so far that have posted said child abuse... not one... no one... all those feminist human being... none of you have said child abuse...

but if I stroke an 18 year old girl... you lot would jump on my ass...

the day guys realise we're doing you girls a favour by marrying you... that day we begin to wise up...

you women bring absolutely nothing to the table... nothing!!!

14 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:13am On Nov 01, 2015
martineverest:
Sorry to say, Anne is a gold digger.... Ur then boyfriend--now ur husband-- impregnated 3 women and u still chose to stay. If he wasn't a celebrity or wasn't rich, would u ve stayed?

Brother... tell this one... daretodiffer...

them no dey use their brain...
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by amiskurie(m): 9:13am On Nov 01, 2015
Chanchit:
That's why its not good to judge, if a guy opens a thread that he's 24 and in love with a 15yrs old girl, na so nairalanders go begin match keypad kpakpakpa, sebi una see am now. For all the people quoting me on that 20yrs old that tried to sell her baby, this is another testimony, even if Annie and 2face did not tell us, I'm 80% sure lots of abortions must have gone down the drain, but they had the last laugh. So don't be quick to judge.
My case.

Mine was even 21 o.
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:13am On Nov 01, 2015
PastorandMentor:
Mad cow..You have an internal problem.please visit your pastor to cast it out...

Pastor and Mentor...
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 01, 2015
martineverest:

Pele

Why would she stay if he were poor? She agreed to marry him because he had something that is worthy to stick to. Call her whatever you like, it is not of your fvcking business

6 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by willyzmart(m): 9:15am On Nov 01, 2015
Women

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by chronique(m): 9:15am On Nov 01, 2015
The fact that 2face tried it doesn't mean I should do same. I can never bring myself down to asking an underaged girl out;how will I even do it? What will be the basis of our discussion when we aren't age mates? I won't even be comfortable walking beside her in public cos my mind will just be creating all the various opinions of passerbys looking at us. No matter how cute she is,I just can't do it. I value my image and reputation a lot. Don't wanna be addressed as "that man that goes after underaged girls".

5 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by tomiceburg: 9:16am On Nov 01, 2015
[b][/b] [s][/s]when all is well with a man every ladyz will wanna be with him ,,, am happy for both sha buh I can till count many who fall inlove buh end up nt together .... Love is sweet when money is involve and most of all understanding ,,, Annie and 2face must have had a countless fakes and 2face wey everybody knows as baba of pregnancy ,,, love dae sweet sha wif money involve
Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Alezy(m): 9:16am On Nov 01, 2015
NLders n their level of understanding. ...she didn't say she had sex at age 15, she was just in love at that age which is very normal.

in fact, these days, a child of 10 is in love or so they think

5 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Chanchit: 9:16am On Nov 01, 2015
vfactor:

That a particular bad situation turned good, doesn't mean every bad situation will turn good. Do you know how many 24yr old guys date and rubbish the lives of 15year olds and later dump them. Annie's case is more of an exception than a rule.

The next thing you would say is that it is judgemental to point out that cheating on ur partner and having many children outside is wrong - using Annie's case as an example, of course

To start with I can't date a 15yrs old, but I see guys who do it, and there's nothing we would say to make 24 stop dating 15, we all gat to use somebody. 15 might end up using 24,though 24 use 15more. I don't want to go religious, but what would be would be, just like Annie.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by andyanders: 9:17am On Nov 01, 2015
Chanchit:

She was already in the known then having to be working in a beer or pepper soup joint owned by her mother. So, do not compare her to an innocent 15 yr old that you can start destroying now is wrong. 15 yrs is way to young to kick start a relationship as she needed to concentrate in her studies to be a better person tomorrow.

What has happened to them both is just destiny that you will become what God wants you to be. Others took same way by going into relationship at that age and ended up destroying themselves.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 01, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Brother... tell this one... daretodiffer...

them no dey use their brain...

Did she tell you that they started dating at the age of 15? And what if she married him because of his money, how is that a crime or a sin? How is it different from a man marrying a woman for her beauty or attitude?

You should stop hating, we understand that you are broke and jeaous but I don't see how your life would become better because you are jsut oo bitter

It is your female folks that are not using their brains.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Alezy(m): 9:20am On Nov 01, 2015
chronique:
The fact that 2face tried it doesn't mean I should do same. I can never bring myself down to asking an underaged girl out;how will I even do it? What will be the basis of our discussion when we aren't age mates? I won't even be comfortable walking beside her in public cos my mind will just be creating all the various opinions of passerbys looking at us. No matter how cute she is,I just can't do it. I value my image and reputation a lot. Don't wanna be addressed as "that man that goes after underaged girls".
well that's cool....but if u meet some girls n they told u the girl is only 16, u'll wanna kill yr self cos u were certain she is above 23.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by porshuch: 9:22am On Nov 01, 2015
Child abuse. Mtchewwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 by Alezy(m): 9:24am On Nov 01, 2015
daretodiffer:

Did she tell you that they started dating at the age of 15? And what if she married him because of his money, how is that a crime or a sin? How is it different from a man marrying a woman for her beauty or attitude?

You should stop hating, we understand that you are broke and jeaous but I don't see how your life would become better because you are jsut oo bitter

It is your female folks that are not using their brains.

then maybe I should not send u a happy new month msg cos u hate it. winks

that reply was kinda too harsh n direct. Hope ur good anyway?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing And Opeyemi David Falegan, Ekiti Politician Dating (Video) / Tonto Dikeh Buys A Bentley For Herself / Moyo Lawal Denied Enlarging Her Buttocks, Says It Is Real - Check Them Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.