Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's - Religion (357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (805238 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / You See Demons, Angels Spirits? Come Here Quick Before It Is Too Late / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
badomiciaga:
Religion is really the opium of the Masses this thread made me discover that some people are living in Disney world deceiving their self with this demon that demon and unnecessary garbage. After all the binding and casting their life has not changed wink cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
...my son u should know among we goddess and gods ,ignorance is a terrible crime, what is sin if not ignorance!
...so make sure you deal with ignorant fools as u breathe,
Why is ignorance d worst crime than killing
With ignorance ur solar enemy called Jehovah Yahweh the Satan is seen as god of peace ,while the god thèærmøs is not known at all,
With ignorance, rapist who rapes men at will called Jesus Christ is been worshipped everyday while d good wise ones suffer d consequences,
With ignorance the notorious echelon called holyspirit who had incited MOSLEMS to destroy 50% of humanity is seen as the comforter,

Many beings across our own milky ways knows how to fly with a mechanism that runs 20million miles per minute while humans are still praying hard
Nutella and Charlygi u will regret 4 one million years 4 ever making me sad ,I promise u

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
Nuttella:
Psalm 14:1, Only a fool says there is no God, you that have not been casting and binding demons, how is your life, pray tell?
he is better than ur wretched self

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...your Lord Jesus gave u power to trample on scorpions and snakes...who are witches to conquer a prayerful child of God remember?
Thou shall not tempt the lord thy God. Wisdom is profitable to direct.

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...my son u should know among we goddess and gods ,ignorance is a terrible crime, what is sin if not ignorance!
...so make sure you deal with ignorant fools as u breathe,
Why is ignorance d worst crime than killing
With ignorance ur solar enemy called Jehovah Yahweh the Satan is seen as god of peace ,while the god thèærmøs is not known at all,
With ignorance, rapist who rapes men at will called Jesus Christ is been worshipped everyday while d good wise ones suffer d consequences,
With ignorance the notorious echelon called holyspirit who had incited MOSLEMS to destroy 50% of humanity is seen as the comforter,

Many beings across our own milky ways knows how to fly with a mechanism that runs 20million miles per minute while humans are still praying hard
Nutella and Charlygi u will regret 4 one million years 4 ever making me sad ,I promise u
What's doing this one? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. please go and take your medicine.

3 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
Nuttella:
Thou shall not tempt the lord thy God. Wisdom is profitable to direct.
...i know u will feel like Jesus ontop the Pinnacle, U are so scared not wisdom in display jesutella grin grin

Tryia ya birth organ GI anaa...
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by jubianose(m): 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
The Lord is good. Great things He has done and He will continue to do. There is a mighty TESTIMONY coming to a child of God reading this thread. That thing you are praying and asking the Lord for. Jesus will do it and the mouth of the enemy will be shut FOREVER. That thing they mocked you with and laugh at you, the Lord will give you double of it and your enemies will be put to shame. The Lord will wipe your tears and give you joy this season you will rejoice. BELIEVE this "Word" in three weeks time you will rejoice. This Word is for a particular Child of God reading this thread.

God bless you

10 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 5:38am On Oct 27, 2020
Ladies and gentlemen what you are witnessing going on here between husbandsnatcha and the other ladies might seem ordinary to an average Christian.

But really what they are doing with all the sexual post and perversions and seemingly jargons that they keep posting with the ignorant encouragement by our fellow christians is what is called demonic open doors.

When you read their post, to an unguarded mind, you might visually not agree with it. But your subconcious has sealed it and accepted it. Immediately their is an opening in your spirit. You will become prey to very stubborn sexual demons. This might sound like a joke to you guys but if you are a man of the spirit, you would realise very recently Satan has sent in many strange and powerful sexual demons capable of bringing even the very elect to it's knees.

Their will be a wicked invasion of your spirit man. All kinds of weapons from the kingdom of darkness will be used on you. SHE and her likes are not random people posting gibberish. No.

It's a carefully calculated effort by the kingdom of darkness designed to weaken what is being exposed here.

Remember the worda of Jesus.
Matthew 6 22-23.
The lamp of the body is the eye. If therefore your eye is good, your whole body will be full of light. 23 But if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you is darkness, how great is that darkness!

Be careful what you read, it might be out of genuine curiousity but spirits don't work that way. The holy spirit told me once and i keep learning it the hard way - Any information i want you to know, I'll reveal it myself.

The kingdom of darkness has an unfair advantage in the battle with christians and that is this earth is not your home, everthing in it has been handed over to satan. So he fights with reckless abandon. Without Jesus you are totally empty and useless.

What do we do?
Avoid those post. Don't even look at them. NEVER QUOTE THEM. When it seems like your spirit wanders foolishly to it, immediately soak your self with the blood of Jesus and forsake it.

Also remember if your heart condemns you, God is bigger than your heart.

The grace of the Lord Jesus be with you all. God bless you all.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:34am On Oct 27, 2020
nuttyhnic:
Ladies and gentlemen what you are witnessing going on here between husbandsnatcha and the other ladies might seem ordinary to an average Christian.

But really what they are doing with all the sexual post and perversions and seemingly jargons that they keep posting with the ignorant encouragement by our fellow christians is what is called demonic open doors.

When you read their post, to an unguarded mind, you might visually not agree with it. But your subconcious has sealed it and accepted it. Immediately their is an opening in your spirit. You will become prey to very stubborn sexual demons. This might sound like a joke to you guys but if you are a man of the spirit, you would realise very recently Satan has sent in many strange and powerful sexual demons capable of bringing even the very elect to it's knees.

Their will be a wicked invasion of your spirit man. All kinds of weapons from the kingdom of darkness will be used on you. SHE and her likes are not random people posting gibberish. No.

It's a carefully calculated effort by the kingdom of darkness designed to weaken what is being exposed here.

Matthew 6 22-23.
The lamp of the body is the eye. If therefore your eye is good, your whole body will be full of light. 23 But if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you is darkness, how great is that darkness!

Be careful what you read, it might be out of genuine curiousity but spirits don't work that way. The holy spirit told me once and i keep learning it the hard way - Any information i want you to know, I'll reveal it myself.

The kingdom of darkness has an unfair advantage in the battle with christians and that is this earth is not your home, everthing in it has been handed over to satan ie husbandsnatcha. So he fights with reckless abandon. Without Jesus you are totally empty and useless.

What do we do?
Avoid those post. Don't even look at them. NEVER QUOTE THEM. When it seems like your spirit wanders foolishly to it, immediately soak your self with the blood of Jesus and forsake it.

Also remember if your heart condemns you, God is bigger than your heart. Khia / khiaa my enemy dis is ur Africa u love so much, talk 2 dem don't be a shameless coward, let Dem know Yahweh is Satan n that's y Africa is suffering pls be calm no insults

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Yujiz(m): 8:49am On Oct 27, 2020
nuttyhnic:

When you read their post, to an unguarded mind, you might visually not agree with it. But your subconcious has sealed it and accepted it. Immediately their is an opening in your spirit. You will become prey to very stubborn sexual demons.

The kingdom of darkness has an unfair advantage in the battle with christians and that is this earth is not your home, everthing in it has been handed over to satan. So he fights with reckless abandon. Without Jesus you are totally empty and useless.

What do we do?
Avoid those post. Don't even look at them. NEVER QUOTE THEM.
Well said sir.....this is wat Ive bn tryin2 say...
Ignore dem totally pls brothers n sisters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by dadrenaline(m): 9:10am On Oct 27, 2020
nuttyhnic:

Matthew 6 22-23.

What do we do?

Also remember if your heart condemns you, God is bigger than your heart.

God bless you bro.

This is what a few of us here have been saying for a while, Oga Charley inclusive.

There's nothing like " I'm too strong and nothing can get to me because I know the vices of the devil." As long as you are on this Earth and you still have your flesh to battle with, the devil can get to you.

I remember reading one of Kenneth Hagin's book on how he went to hell and back as a youth before his calling. He gave an example in that book when he was now a minister in a story where he was shown the spiritual garment of a powerful and popular Minister's wife. Her garment was pristine and white with no stain at first.

He was shown her garment again and he saw a small dot around her heart, which slowly increased and then covered her entire heart. At that point, she rejected her faith and went into the world.

Her conversion was affecting her ex-husband's ministry, hence Hagin was asked to do something concerning her I can't remember now.

There are lots of lessons to learn from her fall, including the fact that there are sins God will never forgive, which means there are a number of people on Earth whom God has already judged to be with Satan in the lake of fire.

But what's important to this discussion is that, her fall, that small dot, began as a thought of her being "so beautiful" . Yes, something as small and generic as that began her fall. She dwelled on the thought too much, perhaps, arguing and testing to see if that was true, and the rest was history.

Mind you, this was a woman who manifested "powers of the world to come", which meant that she was powerful in the spirit herself, yet she was taken by the enemy and became a thorn in her husband's ministry.

Nuttella might be having fun with this entity on this thread, but to that evil spirit, it's not fun. It's a gradual process for it, hence why its fixation on her and its recent demand, daring our sister to post her pics.

She needs to be wise and stop playing with evil as they're very cunny and won't rest until they have what they want.

God bless us all!

9 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 10:00am On Oct 27, 2020
I'm so furious with you for posting that haunted photo ,But I have let it go!
angry

U once said you look like famke Hansen in your goddess form billion years ago, is she not the Jean grey of x-men?

Cc: husbandsnatcha

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
dadrenaline:

God bless you bro.

This is what a few of us here have been saying for a while, Oga Charley inclusive.

There's nothing like " I'm too strong and nothing can get to me because I know the vices of the devil." As long as you are on this Earth and you still have your flesh to battle with, the devil can get to you.

I remember reading one of Kenneth Hagin's book on how he went to hell and back as a youth before his calling. He gave an example in that book when he was now a minister in a story where he was shown the spiritual garment of a powerful and popular Minister's wife. Her garment was pristine and white with no stain at first.

He was shown her garment again and he saw a small dot around her heart, which slowly increased and then covered her entire heart. At that point, she rejected her faith and went into the world.

Her conversion was affecting her ex-husband's ministry, hence Hagin was asked to do something concerning her I can't remember now.

There are lots of lessons to learn from her fall, including the fact that there are sins God will never forgive, which means there are a number of people on Earth whom God has already judged to be with Satan in the lake of fire.

But what's important to this discussion is that, her fall, that small dot, began as a thought of her being "so beautiful" . Yes, something as small and generic as that began her fall. She dwelled on the thought too much, perhaps, arguing and testing to see if that was true, and the rest was history.

Mind you, this was a woman who manifested "powers of the world to come", which meant that she was powerful in the spirit herself, yet she was taken by the enemy and became a thorn in her husband's ministry.

Nuttella might be having fun with this entity on this thread, but to that evil spirit, it's not fun. It's a gradual process for it, hence why its fixation on her and its recent demand, daring our sister to post her pics.

She needs to be wise and stop playing with evil as they're very cunny and won't rest until they have what they want.

God bless us all!
Lmao brotherly, I'm not playing with her, resist the devil and he will flee from you. Anyway she is delusional and I will ignore her from now henceforth, a stranger on the internet can't get to me, I'm tough as a nut. Have a splendid day.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
I'm so furious with you for posting that haunted photo ,But I have let it go!
angry

U once said you look like famke Hansen in your goddess form billion years ago, is she not the Jean grey of x-men?

Cc: husbandsnatcha
...Yes she is my exact face, which is the work of nature
...Now look closely in this photo of me as seen by someone who has 7dimensia syndrome around 1,200,00bÇ,...u will see famke the deutsch-Boer

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by trueking: 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
Glory

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
trueking:
Before I used to read post here before checking the poster, now I check the poster before reading the post.
...tell me Which one is preferable ant soul?

...Oh he won't talk cos he is a big coward just like Jesus Christ( he who can't act while on earth but acts on dead Christians empty souls)

...trueking u are not man enough but lower Dan women, go and wear a bra and G-string already grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Oludami1: 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
Wow!!! This is absolutely absolute..!
The battle for this thread no be small o. Even our neighbours now give the grace of the Lord Jesus and bless in God's name. Proof satan evolves in tactics if required.
@nuttyhnic i have been hoping to say that. Those sexually explicit words/texts are arrows. They cause a graphic image in the mind's eye that if accepted, may drag one back or deeper into sin and to be rejected, requires mental effort policing the mind and rebuking the thoughts. They are like mines waiting to be activated, a carefully laid trap hidden in and between casual words/senctences sending subliminal messages to the subconcious.
But wait... If they are so bent on disbanding this church, that should be enough spiritual hint, no words required.
Las las, na God dey protect hin own. If anyone conjures any image anywhere, the God of Elijah will smash the mirror(they know already) and crush the soul involved.
Have a cokostic week and God bless you

E

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by iluvMAMAV: 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Now look closely in this photo of me as seen by someone who has 7dimensia syndrome around 1,200,00bÇ,...u will see famke the deutsch-Boer
"Are you dis mean and scary woman in the picture ?
"The eyes gives me heartache ,but the shape of the head( your ancient head) looks like that of faunke jannsen"

Please remove that photo
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CaptMarvel(m): 7:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
yeee! I'm scared, hahahaha hahahahaha!!
Some people don mad for nairaland finish. grin

Na so u ugly reach!! This ugliness is something else! Just tell us you are a witch and we'll understand. And pray for you grin

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
CaptMarvel:
yeee! I'm scared, hahahaha hahahahaha!!
Some people don mad for nairaland finish. grin

Na so u ugly reach!! This ugliness is something else! Just tell us you are a witch and we'll understand. And pray for you grin
...How will u look like just after 125years of ur life dumb soul?

That picture which u see was viewed by a 7d dimensia syndrome person around 120,000bc when I was aged 3billion years,
Let me break it down,
...90% of humans views from a single dimension Charlygi ,Nutella captmarvel n d rest falls here
...9.9% sees dead humans
...0.1% has 3dimensia that dey view things which I can't explain to u cos u won't understand
...0.001% has 7dimensia which sees a reincarnated goddess n gods not only in their true form of ever young ,but the real aging cycles of them,
...the last 7dimensia syndrome human died around 1992 in St Dominican republic

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CaptMarvel(m): 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...How will u look like just after 125years of ur life dumb soul?

That picture which u see was viewed by a 7d dimensia syndrome person around 120,000bc when I was aged 3billion years,
Let me break it down,
...90% of humans views from a single dimension Charlygi ,Nutella captmarvel n d rest falls here
...9.9% sees dead humans
...0.1% has 3dimensia that dey view things which I can't explain to u cos u won't understand
...0.001% has 7dimensia which sees a reincarnated goddess n gods not only in their true form of ever young ,but the real aging cycles of them,
...the last 7dimensia syndrome human died around 1992 in St Dominican republic
mòron keep deceiving yourself!
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
CaptMarvel:
mòron keep deceiving yourself!
...I see u are a strong n powerful Christian? Nutella copy him grin
...I like u theologists grin grin
insulting witches and satanic kingdom** helps the soul of a confused theologists like u,

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by CaptMarvel(m): 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...I see u are a strong n powerful Christian? Nutella copy him grin
...I like u theologists grin grin
insulting witches and satanic kingdom** helps the soul of a confused theologists like u,
keep mentioning me like I'm your nightmare! Even the Bible says there's no peace for the wicked! hahaha! Run-off Lil brat.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
CaptMarvel:
keep mentioning me like I'm your nightmare! Even the Bible says there's no peace for the wicked! hahaha! Run-off Lil brat.
...but u mentioned me first cos u are obsessed with me cheesy,
Even my bible culculai salæi 4: 32 said that cruel ,stupid and ferocious fools are the clog at d wheel of progress upon the surface of earth, 33. and they shall gnash their teeth, eat their hearts and chew their burnt intestines to die just to avoid torment, the foolishmen shall accept to be sexed right in their anus so they can
shift the pains to their anus, cry cry cry who cries? Not even them because no liquid in the place of fools torment,THE UNKNOWNS CRIES BITTERLY FOR THEM( W...T N W...D) 34 . Fools should make sure they don't die upon earth cos dey can't account 12 out of 15million sins dey committed verse 35 ...

You ,yes you make sure u stay alive till 4500ad at least grin grin

(This universal stewardship kills my glory smiley )

1 Like

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:45pm On Oct 27, 2020
CaptMarvel:
...increase ur esteem ego d more by insulting me... THAT above UGLY EYES ARE WATCHING YOU AS YOU SLEEP grin

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:48am On Oct 28, 2020
Oludami1:
Wow!!! This is absolutely absolute..!
The battle for this thread no be small o. Even our neighbours now give the grace of the Lord Jesus and bless in God's name. Proof satan evolves in tactics if required.
@nuttyhnic i have been hoping to say that. Those sexually explicit words/texts are arrows. They cause a graphic image in the mind's eye that if accepted, may drag one back or deeper into sin and to be rejected, requires mental effort policing the mind and rebuking the thoughts. They are like mines waiting to be activated, a carefully laid trap hidden in and between casual words/senctences sending subliminal messages to the subconcious.
But wait... If they are so bent on disbanding this church, that should be enough spiritual hint, no words required.
Las las, na God dey protect hin own. If anyone conjures any image anywhere, the God of Elijah will smash the mirror(they know already) and crush the soul involved.
Have a cokostic week and God bless you

E
...Sorry my dear as my simple discussions projects you sexually, cos I know all u wrote was about ur humble self

E

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by nnamdiosu(m): 8:46am On Oct 28, 2020
Nuttella:
Lmao brotherly, I'm not playing with her, resist the devil and he will flee from you. Anyway she is delusional and I will ignore her from now henceforth, a stranger on the internet can't get to me, I'm tough as a nut. Have a splendid day.

Pride comes before a fall sister.
There are battles you fight and battles you ignore.
There are people you reply and people you ignore.
There are sins you resist and sins you flee from.
God bless you

13 Likes

Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 9:15am On Oct 28, 2020
nnamdiosu:

Pride comes before a fall sister.
There are battles you fight and battles you ignore.
There are people you reply and people you ignore.
There are sins you resist and sins you flee from.
God bless you
Christ Jesus the alpha and Omega gave us power to destroy all principalities and power , holy spirit the parakret has given us immunities against all the machineries of the devil the deceiver " we children of God aren't afraid of satan & it's work
Meanwhile what is the difference between resist sin and flee from sin?
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Friso: 9:27am On Oct 28, 2020
SisterFire:
Christ Jesus the alpha and Omega gave us power to destroy all principalities and power , holy spirit the parakret has given us immunities against all the machineries of the devil the deceiver " we children of God aren't afraid of satan & it's work
Meanwhile what is the difference between resist sin and flee from sin?

WISDOM IS PROFITABLE TO DIRECT..................apply wisdom or you will unknowly help them to achieve their aim of distracting this thread. The choice is before you.
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by SisterFire(f): 9:50am On Oct 28, 2020
Friso:

WISDOM IS PROFITABLE TO DIRECT..................apply wisdom or you will unknowly help them to achieve their aim of distracting this thread. The choice is before you.
Jesus who died on the cross of calvary for our sins, sorrows and supplications chased out 5000 legions of demons from the possessed man from genreses, " He lives in me as a powerful Christian and I live in him as he loves me" I 'm not afraid of satanic attacks be it on any form, is unfair that men of god will suggest fear amongst the gatherings of brethren"
Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by Friso: 10:18am On Oct 28, 2020
SisterFire:
Jesus who died on the cross of calvary for our sins, sorrows and supplications chased out 5000 legions of demons from the possessed man from genreses, " He lives in me as a powerful Christian and I live in him as he loves me" I 'm not afraid of satanic attacks be it on any form, is unfair that men of god will suggest fear amongst the gatherings of brethren"

Please kindly create your trend, and engage them properly, in the main time, please don't distract us here,good day!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (478) (Reply)

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — INTERCESSORY PRAYERS / Christ Embassy's New Social Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.