Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? (19175 Views)

Step By Step On How To Start Your Own Blog With Blogger 2017 / Create Your Own Blog/business Website Today / How To Set Up Your Own Blog To Help You Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by Lordnewton1(m): 10:49am On Nov 09, 2015
Everybody sha one open blog...
The early birds has already taken the juicy part of this business...wel except you have something new to offer

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by lacasera14(m): 10:52am On Nov 09, 2015
Kreamie:
Suddenly, Everyone wants to be like Linda Ikeji..LOL grin grin grin grin
she bought a house in one of the most expensive neighborhoods in the world who no like better thing? grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by Orikinla(m): 10:52am On Nov 09, 2015
hertz9te:
you don't need much just God and an android phone.
. Wow! You are right. When I started in 2005, I used a desktop and internet from a friend. Linda Ikeji did not even have laptop when she started. I created the blog for her rested FM&B magazine before another friend made for the custom domain and then she started her own LIB in 2007. So, favour of God and with any destop, laptop, palmtop, smart phone or tablet and internet will see you blogging right way. Millions of Nigerians on Facebook contributing content to the site are not making any money from their posts, but Facebook is making billions of dollars more than Dangote Group, Globacom and Forte Oil. Instead of spending your money on paying for internet to post and share news and interests on Facebook, post them on your own blog, monetize your blog on Blogger and still share your posts on Facebook. Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Pinterest. If your blog cannot pay for the internet you use, it is a waste of your money.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by DPABLOG(f): 10:56am On Nov 09, 2015
I can create a blog for you....you can as well go to blogger.com and follow the on screen instructions.
Please note, you must have a gmail account first.YOU CAN CHECK ME ON GOOGLE. DPA BLOG

1 Like

Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by Moz22: 10:59am On Nov 09, 2015
Rosemary216:
Nawa oooo. All dese ppl above me sef. Instead of droppin d ansa here una dey redirect d dude.
In summary, Simply go to or blogger.com whch eva 1 u want. U nid a google+ profile 4 blogger. Next u select d url u want 2 use eg nicolars . .com or nicolars .wordpress .com. D url has to b related 2 wateva u wil b bloggin abt. Den u select d template u lyk. Afta dat u can start makin posts. If u decide 2 remove d . or .wordpress den u hv 2 buy a domain nd redirect it.
Wen u are settled, u can start botherin urself abt SEO and odas.
That's how I started! U dnt need any special trainin! Its lyk creatin nd runnin a facebk acct.
pls can we talk privately?
Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 09, 2015
op you can contact me @ bobotea2020@gmail.com am also a blogger let work it out together
Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by osjoshua(m): 11:02am On Nov 09, 2015
K
Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 09, 2015
I want a reliable someone to help me create a website or bLog, with Google adsense Approval and. Very Good domain, Who can help please.. My What's app 08093273552 , BBM 21C649EA.. Please contact me
Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by Speakdatruth: 11:05am On Nov 09, 2015
Orikinla:
. Wow! You are right. When I started in 2005, I used a desktop and internet from a friend. Linda Ikeji did not even have laptop when she started. I created the blog for her rested FM&B magazine before another friend made for the custom domain and then she started her own LIB in 2007. So, favour of God and with any destop, laptop, palmtop, smart phone or tablet and internet will see you blogging right way. Millions of Nigerians on Facebook contributing content to the site are not making any money from their posts, but Facebook is making billions of dollars more than Dangote Group, Globacom and Forte Oil. Instead of spending your money on paying for internet to post and share news and interests on Facebook, post them on your own blog, monetize your blog on Blogger and still share your posts on Facebook. Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Pinterest. If your blog cannot pay for the internet you use, it is a waste of your money.
blog doesn't pay internet subscription for even the first year

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by deramarks(f): 11:15am On Nov 09, 2015
Actually I am lookin for a publisher ooo am a writer and I can write articles too for newspapers nd magazines pls if dere is anyone dat can help me leh me know moreover am also a poet incase uwant romantic poems for ur lover nd oda types nature nigeria world at large ursef any kinda tin dat concerns writing am good @ it...tell me wha I need nd how to go about it I stay @ lag isolo to b precise
Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by queenfav(f): 11:16am On Nov 09, 2015
Kpele op
Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by queenfav(f): 11:16am On Nov 09, 2015
Since linda ikeji bought her banana island home,everyone wants to be a blogger.What they forget is that you have to carve your own niche in life.For instance,there can never be anyone like micheal jackson... ever..bottomline,do you and pray for success!All fingers are not equal.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 09, 2015
How do bloggers converts traffics(mb) to money? I really need to know how all this works

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by enoch273: 11:25am On Nov 09, 2015
Nicolars:
Hello pls I need great and intelligent bloggers to help me out.

I want to enter into this internet world proper by creating a blog of my own.

I don't really know what it costs or the processes needed, who I will go and meet or anything about it.

I will just like you to explain the necessary things I will need to open this blog, what blogging is all about itself, the materials that I must have and the range of the capital, do I have to go to some kind of training?

Am still a young boy(teenager infact) and I know if I start this and before I get into that adult age well enough I should be making cool cash from it.

And also what is the range of years I will haav to put into before it becomes popular.

Your advice is well appreciated. Thanx

Drop your contact, I will help you. Note: I am not charging a dime, I just love helping people in need.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by ProsperUSA: 11:31am On Nov 09, 2015
If you intention is to make money from blogging, then you must be wasting your time.
If you intention is to solve a particular problem in Nigeria or help Nigerians from your blog, then money will flow.

He who is wise will comprehend my statement. Fools will not.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by qtx(m): 11:34am On Nov 09, 2015
Nicolars:
Hello pls I need great and intelligent bloggers to help me out.

I want to enter into this internet world proper by creating a blog of my own.

I don't really know what it costs or the processes needed, who I will go and meet or anything about it.

I will just like you to explain the necessary things I will need to open this blog, what blogging is all about itself, the materials that I must have and the range of the capital, do I have to go to some kind of training?

Am still a young boy(teenager infact) and I know if I start this and before I get into that adult age well enough I should be making cool cash from it.

And also what is the range of years I will haav to put into before it becomes popular.

Your advice is well appreciated. Thanx
Are you also beginning to think of banana Island house? grin
Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by sammoe(m): 11:39am On Nov 09, 2015
deramarks:
Actually I am lookin for a publisher ooo am a writer and I can write articles too for newspapers nd magazines pls if dere is anyone dat can help me leh me know moreover am also a poet incase uwant romantic poems for ur lover nd oda types nature nigeria world at large ursef any kinda tin dat concerns writing am good @ it...tell me wha I need nd how to go about it I stay @ lag isolo to b precise

Hi Dera, send me a PM. Cheers!
Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by ib22003(m): 11:43am On Nov 09, 2015
If you really want to start a blog.
Host your wordpress for free.
Open http://ng8.co in your Browser and click sign up for free hosting
The Free Hosting Plan.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by dacovajnr: 11:45am On Nov 09, 2015
Rosemary216:
Nawa oooo. All dese ppl above me sef. Instead of droppin d ansa here una dey redirect d dude.
In summary, Simply go to or blogger.com whch eva 1 u want. U nid a google+ profile 4 blogger. Next u select d url u want 2 use eg nicolars . .com or nicolars .wordpress .com. D url has to b related 2 wateva u wil b bloggin abt. Den u select d template u lyk. Afta dat u can start makin posts. If u decide 2 remove d . or .wordpress den u hv 2 buy a domain nd redirect it.
Wen u are settled, u can start botherin urself abt SEO and odas.
That's how I started! U dnt need any special trainin! Its lyk creatin nd runnin a facebk acct.
I hope he finds this Useful...you have a good heart not scam like

1 Like

Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by deramarks(f): 11:52am On Nov 09, 2015
sammoe:

Hi Dera, send me a PM. Cheers!
how do I send u a pm my gmail doesn't work wit diz place if u re on what's app pls do drop ur contact I'll add u up or bbm or tex msg
Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by lekjons(m): 11:52am On Nov 09, 2015
Mayfrank:

300 naira
monthly??
Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by EntclassBlog(m): 11:52am On Nov 09, 2015
I can create and design a blog for you. And help u in what ever way u need in blogging. Contact me.. Call or whatsapp me 08183285846 .. thanks

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by yomalex(m): 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by yogun(f): 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
qtx:

Are you also beginning to think of banana Island house? grin

No big crime to aspire, so long as it comes with "works"

1 Like

Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by miqos02(m): 12:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
u nid a domain
Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
deramarks:

Re write this if you want to be taken serious.

0.5 kobo
Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by deramarks(f): 12:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
ollah1:

Re write this if you want to be taken serious.

0.5 kobo
Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by Elbizzcklinz(m): 12:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
K.
Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
Kool advice here!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow / How Do Mobile Apps Earn??? (whatsapp,2go & other) / 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded - Nscdc.gov.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.