Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? - Webmasters (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? (19181 Views)

Step By Step On How To Start Your Own Blog With Blogger 2017 / Create Your Own Blog/business Website Today / How To Set Up Your Own Blog To Help You Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by Rosemary216(f): 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
creepsyme:
tnks for the information, but pls how much doez all these cost?
creatin a blog z free. U only start payin wen u need a domain.
Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by Kangol99(m): 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
Scroll Down this site to download your own FREE 'How To Blog On Your Phone eBook'

https://younginfopreneurs./2015/11/10/how-to-start-making-money-online-today/

Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by JoshRDWM(m): 3:31am On Nov 13, 2015
hosting account and wordpress...
Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by Julius2214(m): 10:11am On Nov 13, 2015
hayPizzle:
z 2 much.
Add me on whatsapp let's talk about it.
Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by lilwayneme(m): 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
Rosemary216:
creatin a blog z free. U only start payin wen u need a domain.
good day... Dropped you a message via fb....need ur urgent reply
Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by jammeyboy(m): 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
With blog I know u can make money with AdSense, ppc, CPA and this takes hard work but do u know that u can be lazy and still make money every 8-10days with project 1-9-90 called the law of success. Please don't doubt this cos if u do one day, u come to regret it. I am a living proof I have earn more than €60 into my perfect money account. U can visit my blog in my signature to see the steps PR flash me and I will call back. or u can register at http://1-9-90.com/signup/jamesocharles. my number is 0 8 0 3 7 0 9 0 2 0 8
Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by ib22003(m): 7:23am On Nov 15, 2015
if you are intrested then. i willl give you free hosting with domain name like. latestnews.ng8.co. check it out
if you need any assistance like installing wordpress in it. contact me i will help you out.
ib22003@gmail.com
Nicolars:
Hello pls I need great and intelligent bloggers to help me out.

I want to enter into this internet world proper by creating a blog of my own.

I don't really know what it costs or the processes needed, who I will go and meet or anything about it.

I will just like you to explain the necessary things I will need to open this blog, what blogging is all about itself, the materials that I must have and the range of the capital, do I have to go to some kind of training?

Am still a young boy(teenager infact) and I know if I start this and before I get into that adult age well enough I should be making cool cash from it.

And also what is the range of years I will haav to put into before it becomes popular.

Your advice is well appreciated. Thanx
Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by Rosemary216(f): 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
lilwayneme:
good day... Dropped you a message via fb....need ur urgent reply
got it.
Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by Pelumih(m): 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
ayindepremier:

thank u, but actually, I am not a designer, I bought it from someone and do some touches on it.
there are also TONS of free templates you can use, just search the web. but always search for RESPONSIVE TEMPLATES with good SEO attributes.

okay,thanks
Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by jammeyboy(m): 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
I can but tell u about http://1-9-90.com/signup/profits1. Earn money on every spill over and more
Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by nnamdiosu(m): 11:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
Nicolars:
Hello pls I need great and intelligent bloggers to help me out.

I want to enter into this internet world proper by creating a blog of my own.

I don't really know what it costs or the processes needed, who I will go and meet or anything about it.

I will just like you to explain the necessary things I will need to open this blog, what blogging is all about itself, the materials that I must have and the range of the capital, do I have to go to some kind of training?

Am still a young boy(teenager infact) and I know if I start this and before I get into that adult age well enough I should be making cool cash from it.

And also what is the range of years I will haav to put into before it becomes popular.

Your advice is well appreciated. Thanx
to make your blogging introductory steps easy and avoid the makes many of us made, download this app from play store, BLOG HUB. It teaches in a very well structured and illustrated manner.
the link is https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.debut.bloghub.
below are screen shots of the app. dont slack

Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by BBNindian(m): 3:15am On Nov 16, 2015
There is book for newbies to start their blogs. It is free in www.howwhenwhat.com. But in Amazon,It is 9.99$

Book name is website with WordPress - The blogging guide for beginners.

Free download
http://www.howwhenwhat.com/www-website-with-wordpress-beginners-blogging-guide/

Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by Nafizzey(m): 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
Mayfrank:

Will be glad to direct u on the path of blogging. I can't resist helping someone who loves writing...cos that's what will keep u going.
Chat me on whatsapp 07014255231, let's talk
I find it difficult
accessing and posting on my newly
opened WordPress blog using MTN simple
server but other site work fine.. can
anyone tell me how to resolve this
pls?
Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by Mayfrank(m): 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nafizzey:
I find it difficult accessing and posting on my newly opened WordPress blog using MTN simple server but other site work fine.. can anyone tell me how to resolve this pls?
I don't know about simple server
Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by Nicolars(m): 5:59am On Nov 21, 2015
Julius2214:

First year only
and how did u go about getting d domain name.... .com to b precise
Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by Nicolars(m): 6:16am On Nov 21, 2015
Mayfrank:

Coupon codes are codes you enter while purchasing things online. Coupon codes either gives u discounts or promo prices.

Normally, godaddy domains cost $14 but with the coupon code you can get it for $1 for d first year.
Can u plz explain futher and help me wit d codes
Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by Mayfrank(m): 6:21am On Nov 21, 2015
Nicolars:

Can u plz explain futher and help me wit d codes

It's like a discount for first purchase... after choosing your domain, you will see your invoice then You'll be asked if u have any coupon code. Entering a coupon code will slash d price.

As for d coupon code, whatsapp me when u are ready, I'll generate one for u 07014255231
Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by Nicolars(m): 6:22am On Nov 21, 2015
Rosemary216:
ok. just added u
Can u plz add me let's talk beta on watsapp... 08117930416
Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by Nicolars(m): 6:27am On Nov 21, 2015
Most times on my fb page, I see a lot of blogs dat av bin liked by my friends
And I c it as a good means of advertisement
But I hrd blogs powered by blogger can't offer this, how tru is dis
Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by Rosemary216(f): 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
Nicolars:

Can u plz add me let's talk beta on watsapp... 08117930416
ok. done
Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by ib22003(m): 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2015

Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by Profwriter(m): 10:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
[quote author=emmalexdboy post=39623813]
Nicholas,
Just grab a free copy of my ebook, it'll guide you on how to create a powerful business plan for your blog and launch a profitable online business from your passion.

Pls can u send a copy of your ebook to me at charlesmisheal@gmail.com
Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by emmalexdboy(m): 7:41am On Dec 16, 2015
[quote author=Profwriter post=41040278][/quote]click my signature
Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by krahul: 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
Just create a google account and start blogging on blogger. It is as simple as that.

Everyone should learn to do one thing supremely well because he likes it,
and one thing supremely well because he detests it.
DCS!
Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by successincentiv(m): 6:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
This is nice. I have started my own blog. Just view it here www.successincentives..com
Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by mohammad11: 10:50am On Apr 13, 2016
Rosemary216:
just added u on watsapp
Kindly add 07039364814 to your WhatsApp group
Re: Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? by ajasay3030(m): 9:13pm On May 19, 2023
Having the right number of blog posts before launching your website can contribute to your blogging success.

Learn how many blog posts you need to publish your new blog.

https://writeseoblogs.com/how-many-blog-posts-before-launching-my-website/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow / How Do Mobile Apps Earn??? (whatsapp,2go & other) / 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded - Nscdc.gov.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.