Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,750 members, 7,851,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:10 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (70870 Views)

Poll: Do You Want Ade To Leave Arsenal FC?

Yes - Sell him immediately: 28% (17 votes)
Yes - Use the money to strengthen the team: 41% (25 votes)
No - Ade has been maltreated by the press: 10% (6 votes)
Not unless he is replaced, I will be sad to see him go: 18% (11 votes)
Unsure: 1% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

and back to u Debosky . . .

do u see whats happening with our players and talks of their leaving or of their agents asking for more ?

initially u said it was Ade gobbing too much, what have u go to say about these talks of Eboue, Sagna, RVP, Cesc and Arshavin . . .THEY HAVE AL BEEN IN THE NEWS RECENTLY BUT IF TIT WERE TO BE ADE, WE NO GO HEAR WORD  undecided

Eboue? He said he was unhappy that he didn't play and said it would be hard to leave. Is that the same as saying 'pay me like Henry cos I play like Henry' or 'it's not my fault that Barca want me, the fans shouldn't blame me for that'??

Sagna? 'he said he will not disregard interest from madrid, but is still focused on joining for preseason' is that the same as saying 'my agent is talking with the club, if they don't agree I will leave' Like Ade said?

RVP? ' He says he wants to see more desire and signings by arsenal - did he say he was a 'world class' footballer with everyone chasing him like Ade said?

Cesc - he has asked for the club to strengthen and said he would appreciate a call by Barca but wants to stay - is that the same as saying 'I need to earn big money now for my retirement' like Ade said??

Arshavin? He said we need more players like him - experienced and determined - how is that the same about Ade talking trash about Beyonce and Milan??  

Finally, throughout last summers nonsense, did Ade ONCE go to Arsenal.com and say 'these stories are false'?? he never denied them till AFTER he got his mega deal.

The truth is, no one has said the kinds of things Ade has said that's a fact. He is an unrepentant goat for insulting the fans and should be sold.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Ibime(m): 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2009
Latest news from Togo camp is that Ade refused to show up for training and left the hotel. . . they're saying he might not play the WC qualifier.

During 2006 Nations Cup, Togo captain criticised Ade whilst he was on the verge of a move to Arsenal. He said Ade is a dickhead and has been making noise that he will walk straight into the Arsenal team. This was an Ade who was scoring 5 goals per season at Monaco.

Ade had beef with Stephen Keshi.

Bendtner slapped Ade (although Bendtner is a dickhead as well).

Ade says you should pay him like Henry.  grin

Wenger dropped Ade for the last 2 games of the season.

The empirical evidence shows that Ade is a narcissistic prick.  grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2009
@Debo

u are just being overtly moronic on this issue . . . shocked

Ade denied reports he was leaving Arsenal after he got his mega deal . . .are u drunk on cheap opa-ehin ?  undecided

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11854_3657537,00.html

at every point in time we had players that wanted to leave but they found it difficult to . . .and we also find it hard to allow them go, so wat the heck are u on about ?

majority of u lot are so myopic u only see today, without a thought for 2moro . . .Henry has won the Champions league he so desired, what has Wenger won with his idious muddled-up policy ?

Ade might have said one or 2 things wron, who has castigated Fab or Sagna for admitting the temptation to join an obviously bigger even if not better club ?  undecided why must we be sentimental and have different standards for different players ?

if we were to follow the logic of someone like u we would have sold off Song long time ago, what have to say about how Eboue and Song got back into reckoning ?

IDIOT  tongue  grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2009
Ibime:

Latest news from Togo camp is that Ade refused to show up for training and left the hotel. . . they're saying he might not play the WC qualifier.

During 2006 Nations Cup, Togo captain criticised Ade whilst he was on the verge of a move to Arsenal. He said Ade is a dickhead and has been making noise that he will walk straight into the Arsenal team. This was an Ade who was scoring 5 goals per season at Monaco.

Bendtner slapped Ade (although Bendtner is a dickhead as well).

Ade says you should pay him like Henry. grin

Wenger dropped Ade for the last 2 games of the season.

The empirical evidence shows that Ade is a narcissistic prick. grin

DO U WORK FOR CITY PEOPLE ?

pure junk ! tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

@Debo

u are just being overtly moronic on this issue . . . shocked

Ade denied reports he was leaving Arsenal after he got his mega deal . . .are u drunk on cheap opa-ehin ?  undecided

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11854_3657537,00.html

Very good next minute let's hear what Ade said:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12975_3746189,00.html

Arsenal striker Emmanuel Adebayor has given conflicting messages over his future as he pledged to stay with the club at midday, before just over an hour later, in an interview with Sky Sports News, conceding he could yet still sign for Milan.

That is disloyalty of the highest order.

at every point in time we had players that wanted to leave but they found it difficult to . . .and we also find it hard to allow them go, so wat the heck are u on about ?

Are you ok at all? Did Vieira go about singing I want to sign for Beyonce? Did Henry do that? Did Pires do that? Did Edu or Gilberto go in the press yabbing nonsense? Ade is a big fool and very daft - he will ruin his career if he continues along this line.

Ade might have said one or 2 things wron, who has castigated Fab or Sagna for admitting the temptation to join an obviously bigger even if not better club ?  undecided why must we be sentimental and have different standards for different players ?

if we were to follow the logic of someone like u we would have sold off Song long time ago, what have to say about how Eboue and Song got back into reckoning ?

He said A LOT OF THINGS wrong - for every single thing Fab/Sagna have said (untrue quotes) Ade has 100. He says one thing at MIDDAY and by 2pm is saying another thing? He is a two faced dolt.

Eboue and Song were criticised on performance, not saying rubbish to the press. Ade's performance was not good enough, AND he still had the guts to be talking rubbish.

Ibime:

The empirical evidence shows that Ade is a narcissistic prick.  grin

End of Story - he is a classless idiot who doesn't deserve to wear Arsenal colours. Even outsiders can see this, but Kit's love of Ade has completely blinded him.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2009
the difference between myself and urself is that I give people time to shape up or ship out, and that includes Ade  tongue I can imagine Arsenal without the goals scored by Ade in the last 2 seasons, surely we would prolly have come 6th in any of the 2 seasons  cool

explains why I care very little ablout press speclations, what players say to the press or even the rubbish AW sends across in the name of excuse . . .we have had many confused players in our fold time past so dont make it look like he is the 1st - - - Vieira was confused even if he said less, Diarra said worse about AW and Arsenal, dot u ever get it twisted, Henry showed signs of a confused and betrayed man whilst leaving, Hleb and Reyes said a lot to show how confused they were  . . .Ashley Cole wrote a lot that calls to question some happenstances at LE ARSE . . .thanks to AKOLAWOLE for that book he sent to me  wink ALL IN ALL, PLAYERS BY THEIR ACTIONS AND NOT ONLY WORDS SHOULD BE LUMPED TOGETHER, NO DIFFERENCES IN STANDARD  FOR PLAYER A AND ANOTHER FOR PLAYER B
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2009
Cashley is a glorified idiotic monkey, so is the kidney headed prat called Diarra, and so is the confuzzled Hleb.

I will not mince words when it comes to any player - Ade is as bad if not worse than the above and I will never hesitate to say it.

Dr Kitaun:

the difference between myself and urself is that I give people time to shape up or ship out, and that includes Ade  tongue I can imagine Arsenal without the goals scored by Ade in the last 2 seasons, surely we would prolly have come 6th in any of the 2 seasons  cool

RUBBISH! Any other player given the chances Ade had in the last two seasons would have scored 50 goals.

explains why I care very little ablout press speclations, what players say to the press or even the rubbish AW sends across in the name of excuse . . .we have had many confused players in our fold time past so dont make it look like he is the 1st

This isn't about confusion - it is about insulting the fans, insulting our intelligence and telling blatant falsehoods. Ade is a goat of the highest order.

Vieira and Henry never said one thing at 12pm and another at 1pm - you watch what you say or you get the treatment. Out with the MOFO. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2009
in with the idiot Bendtner undecided tongue grin

ARSENAL WILL SUFFER ! cool

another trophyless season beckons anyway, except AW does something drastic about that frontline tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by allboyz(m): 7:07pm On Jun 16, 2009
Dr.Kit . . i sometimes think you are NOT an Arsenal Fan . . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by allboyz(m): 8:00pm On Jun 16, 2009
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by 4Play(m): 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2009
These imbeciles never sign any player yet?

If Barca makes a firm bid for Cesc, they will lose their best player. Even bloody Sagna has made much about the remote prospect of moving to Real. Sinking ship!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by rasputinn(m): 8:48pm On Jun 16, 2009
Oops ,Deleted
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by rasputinn(m): 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2009
Ibime:

Ade says you should pay him like Henry. grin

The empirical evidence shows that Ade is a narcissistic prick. grin

Unfortunately right
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by sirwebs(m): 9:26pm On Jun 16, 2009
Kini big deal with Sagna? If Perez chumps up £20m he can take him. AW can always buy anoda right back. Dr. kit, Bendter is will turn out well. Just watch. I pray everyday dat Ade goes.
Talking about a DM wit pace, Felipe Melo looked energetic yesterday.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by A40(m): 1:18am On Jun 17, 2009
Kai Arsenal don suffer!! Hitzl what?? An Aston Villa reject at Arsenal?? na wa ooh aren't there any better players the media can link Arsenal with?? This is really pitiful
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by lakeside4love(m): 8:33am On Jun 17, 2009
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Olumide7(m): 9:03am On Jun 17, 2009
Now, that's how a player responds to media speculation.

@Debo, I'm with you on this one.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 9:37am On Jun 17, 2009
4 Play:

These imbeciles never sign any player yet?

If Barca makes a firm bid for Cesc, they will lose their best player. Even bloody Sagna has made much about the remote prospect of moving to Real. Sinking ship!
***Gibberish***
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 9:47am On Jun 17, 2009
A-40:

Kai Arsenal don suffer!! Hitzl what?? An Aston Villa reject at Arsenal?? na wa ooh aren't there any better players the media can link Arsenal with?? This is really pitiful
He played for Villa over FOUR years ago - honestly many of the reactions here are not really logical. He's gone on and won the Bundesliga and is club captain right now - what is pitiful about the Stuttgart captain being linked with Arsenal

Anyways, I guess the press heard your lamentations - I give you Felipe Melo. cheesy

Wenger's back with £15m for fiery Felipe

Arsenal are preparing a renewed £15m bid for Fiorentina's midfielder Felipe Melo.
The fiery Brazilian has been tracked by Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger for the past three years, since he was playing in Spain with lowly Almeria. He moved to Fiorentina last summer, quickly earning a reputation as a robust midfielder with an eye for goal. In his first season he collected 17 yellow cards and three reds.

Arsenal made enquiries in December and followed up with a tentative offer in January but were told the 25-year-old wasn't for sale. Inter Milan have since come in with an offer, which is reported to be £15million plus defender Nicolas Burdisso, yet Melo would prefer Arsenal.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1193541/Wengers-15m-fiery-Felipe.html

I hope you won't complain that this one was an Almeria reject. grin grin grin

PS - Dr. Kit even Bendtner has more sense than your idiotic Ade:

However, although Bendtner knows fans have been unhappy with him at times this season, he feels confident that he has their support now.

“I wasn’t too upset with the Arsenal fans because, for two months, I wasn’t happy with how I was playing myself,” he said.

“They were just frustrated, like me, that I didn’t play as well as both they and I knew I should, but I eventually recovered my form and then improved further still.

Instead of buckling down and improving his play, Ade instead goes on BBC to insult fans. The difference is clear - even at 21 Bendtner has more brains and reasoning ability than Ade has at 30 (real age not African age) grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Ibime(m): 9:56am On Jun 17, 2009
debosky:

He played for Villa over FOUR years ago - honestly many of the reactions here are not really logical. He's gone on and won the Bundesliga and is club captain right now - what is pitiful about the Stuttgart captain being linked with Arsenal

Anyways, I guess the press heard your lamentations - I give you Felipe Melo. cheesy

Hitzl was not rejected by Villa. They wanted him to stay but he refused to sign a new contract.

Filipe Melo is out of Arsenal's league. Everyone knows his price is £20m and everyone knows Arsenal are a cheap club. grin

Better off trying Fernando from Porto. Even Javi Garcia from Real Madrid may be a welcome addition.

I wonder if Dr Kit is related to Ade grin

Ade says that if not for money, he would be playing in Lome where the fans all love him, not in bloody Arsenal.

I shall keep dripping Ades numerous foibles slowly into the thread to increase Dr Kits blood pressure grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 10:07am On Jun 17, 2009
Ibime:

Filipe Melo is out of Arsenal's league. Everyone knows his price is £20m and everyone knows Arsenal are a cheap club.  grin

Better off trying Fernando from Porto. Even Javi Garcia from Real Madrid may be a welcome addition.
Sharrap there!!

We paid good money for Nasri and Arshavin last season and Melo's buy out clause is €17.9m which we can afford if we choose to get him.  tongue The good thing is that Chelski, Liverpool, Utd and City are not looking for DMs, neither is Barca so we likely won't have a mighty battle for the lad if we want him.  tongue

Truth is, these rumours emerged in December/March and I don't know if they are simply being rehashed.

Melo is knowledgeable about the pedigree of English clubs though - this is what he said:

Last December Melo admitted he would rather join Arsenal than Chelsea, saying: 'For me, Arsenal are more prestigious than Chelsea. cool

'But I have four years left on my contract with Fiorentina and I am a Fiorentina player. The future is in the hands of God. I only have to think about doing my job well.'

Good the boy already fancies us as a club - now to wait and see if there is any substance to the rumours.

I wonder if Dr Kit is related to Ade grin

Ade says that if not for money, he would be playing in Lome where the fans all love him, not in bloody Arsenal.

I shall keep dripping Ades numerous foibles slowly into the thread to increase Dr Kits blood pressure  grin

On this you have my 100% support. Can you imagine that loon claiming he was scoring like Henry? 

Question: Does Ade understand the offside rule?

Correct answers will be richly rewarded.  grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 10:20am On Jun 17, 2009
Ibime:

Hitzl was not rejected by Villa. They wanted him to stay but he refused to sign a new contract.
I thought so also.
It's like saying Gareth Barry is a Villa reject!
Ibime:

Filipe Melo is out of Arsenal's league. Everyone knows his price is £20m and everyone knows Arsenal are a cheap club. grin

Really, do you think we are a cheap club
We will spend big only if we need to.
Ibime:

I shall keep dripping Ades numerous foibles slowly into the thread to increase Dr Kits blood pressure ;
You will be tried in a law court for causing emotional and physical harm. grin

Meanwhile, we are playing Everton first at Goodison park.
I thought we always play at home first shocked
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 10:31am On Jun 17, 2009
Full Fixture list:

August
Sat Aug 15 Everton A
Aug 18/19 UEFA Champions League N Play-off round 1L
Sat Aug 22 Portsmouth H
Aug 25/26 UEFA Champions League Play-off round 2L
Sat Aug 29 Manchester United A

September
Sat Sep 12 Manchester City A
Sep 15/16 UEFA Champions League Matchday 1
Sat Sep 19 Wigan Athletic H
Wed Sep 23 Carling Cup 3
Sat Sep 26 Fulham A
Sep 29/30 UEFA Champions League Matchday 2

October
Sat Oct 3 Blackburn Rovers H
Sat Oct 17 Birmingham City H
Oct 20/21 UEFA Champions League Matchday 3
Sat Oct 24 West Ham United A
Wed Oct 28 Carling Cup 4
Sat Oct 31 Tottenham Hotspur H

November
Nov 3/4 UEFA Champions League Matchday 4
Sat Nov 7 Wolverhampton Wanderers A
Sat Nov 21 Sunderland A
Nov 24/25 UEFA Champions League Matchday 5
Sat Nov 28 Chelsea H

December
Wed Dec 2 Carling Cup 5
Sat Dec 5 Stoke City H
Dec 8/9 UEFA Champions League Matchday 6
Sat Dec 12 Liverpool A
Tue Dec 15 Burnley A
Sat Dec 19 Hull City H
Sat Dec 26 Aston Villa H
Mon Dec 28 Portsmouth A

January
Sat Jan 2 F.A . Cup 3
Wed Jan 6 Carling Cup Semi-Final (1)
Sat Jan 9 Everton H
Sat Jan 16 Bolton Wanderers A
Wed Jan 20 Carling Cup Semi-Final (2)
Sat Jan 23 F.A. Cup 4
Wed Jan 27 Aston Villa A
Sat Jan 30 Manchester United H

February
Sat Feb 6 Chelsea A
Tue Feb 9 Liverpool H
Sat Feb 13 F.A. Cup 5
Feb 16/17/23/24 UEFA Champions League Knockout Round 1L
Sat Feb 20 Sunderland H
Sat Feb 27 Stoke City A
Sun Feb 28 Carling Cup Final

March
Sat Mar 6 Burnley H (F.A. Cup 6)
Mar 9/10/16/17 UEFA Champions League Knockout Round 2L
Sat Mar 13 Hull City A
Sat Mar 20 West Ham United H
Sat Mar 27 Birmingham City A
Mar 30/31 UEFA Champions League Quarter-Final 1L

April
Sat Apr 3 Wolverhampton Wanderers H
Apr 6/7 UEFA Champions League Quarter-Final 2L
Sat Apr 10 Tottenham Hotspur A (F.A. Cup Semi-Final)
Sat Apr 17 Wigan Athletic A
Apr 20/21 UEFA Champions League Semi-Final 1L
Sat Apr 24 Manchester City H
Apr 27/28 UEFA Champions League Semi-Final 2L

May
Sat May 1 Blackburn Rovers A
Sun May 9 Fulham H
Sat May 15 F.A. Cup Final
Sat May 22 UEFA Champions League Final

To be Arranged
Bolton Wanderers H *

We play the scumtwats, Chelski and Liverpool back to back at the end of January/early February!! shocked

That is definitely going to be a make or break sequence for our season.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Ibime(m): 10:33am On Jun 17, 2009
Instead of highlighting Manchester, Liverpool and Chelsea names on that list, you should be highlighting your direct competitors for 4 th place - Everton, Villa, Tottenham, Fulham, West Ham, Man City etc grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 10:39am On Jun 17, 2009
I like the run in.
Hopefully, we beat Citeh to win the league on april 24th
and unleash Randall,Wilshere,Merida et al on Blackeye rovers and Fulham.
But first,Monsieur should bring out the cheque book!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by presido1: 10:46am On Jun 17, 2009
Ibime:

Instead of highlighting Manchester, Liverpool and Chelsea names on that list, you should be highlighting your direct competitors for 4 th place - Everton, Villa, Tottenham, Fulham, West Ham, Man City etc grin grin grin
The bitter truth grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 11:57am On Jun 17, 2009
Ibime:

We are not in competition for 4th place - we own that spot for now, but we will compete for the top three slots. The competition for 4th place only arises if we move beyond 4th into the slots above. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 1:19pm On Jun 17, 2009
My man Myles P is having one of his neurotic moments - one minute he's screaming about Hitzlsperger, the next it's Melo  cheesy

Felipe Melo would be very good.

If Arsenal sign Melo and Vermaelen, I might get interested again.When I was watching Brazil-Paraguay the other night, I was keeping an eye on Brazils No5, who was anchoring midfield alongside Gilberto Silva.

Melo didn't have a particularly good game but he's my kind of midfielder: six foot tall, very quick to close down and tackle, a powerful boy who puts himself about.He is very strong and very mobile. At 25, he is much more mature than Anderson and much more stylish than Gilberto.

Overall, Felipe Melo is quite similar to Yaya Toure. Not so big and powerful, but quicker to the ball and with a better touch. He has played one season for Fiorentina, who finished fourth in Serie A.

Yes, he got 17 yellow cards and three red cards but yellow cards are an occupational hazard for a midfielder. He's there to put his foot in and win the ball and Serie A is full of cheats who fall over before you touch them. I cant comment on his three red cards because I didn't see whether they were wild tackles or two yellows.

Melo started 29 of Fiorentina's games in Serie A, so the games he missed were mainly due to suspension, I'd guess.
He made his debut for Brazil  at the Emirates when they beat Italy 2-0 in February. His buy-out clause is  20 million euros.
Born Felipe Melo de Carvalho on August 26,1983 in Volta Redonda, an industrial city between Rio and Sao Paulo, he's already played for a lot of clubs.
You won't believe the list of clubs has played for since 2001: Flamengo, Cruzeiro, Gremio, Mallorca, Racing Santander, Almeria.
Fiorentina signed him from Almeria for 8 million euros last summer.

However, Goal.com reported on June 10 that Melo would extend his contract by a year and put up his buy-out clause up to 25m euros.

VERDICT : Felipe Melo, like Thomas Vermaelen, is exactly what Arsenal need. Fabregas needs an enforcer and Melo is a better all-round footballer than Flamini, who (to be fair) has valuable qualities.

Ibime and Kit feel free to take pot shots.  grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2009
debosky:

My man Myles P is having one of his neurotic moments - one minute he's screaming about Hitzlsperger, the next it's Melo cheesy

Can you not post anymore gobblydygooks from Myles P on this thread Debo angry

Thanks tongue cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2009
MrCrackles:

Can you not post anymore gobblydygooks from Myles P on this thread Debo angry

Thanks tongue cheesy

Sorry mate - I'm doing it to taunt both Ibime and Kit. grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 1:37pm On Jun 17, 2009
i heard Cesc got injured against NZ undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 1:40pm On Jun 17, 2009
Hitzl left Villa because he wanted to move home to cement his world cup place.

He figured he stands a better chance of a national call up in Stuttgart than with Villa.

Case study Robert Huth who has dropped out of reckoning despite Germany having defensive problems because he would prefer to stay in the EPL.

Melo is good but beyond Arsenals class

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (101)

UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 / Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur:UCL Quarter Finals (4 -3) On 17th Apr. 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.