Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand (2670 Views)

Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story / Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React / --- Sexy Light Skin Men--- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand by Joel3(m): 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
this topic is not about racist but from a reliable statistic observation. half the number of dark skin people wish to be lighter true fact and compare to the number of light skin who wish to be dark.

let not deceive ourselves, the saying black is beautiful is not about dark skin per say but an entire black race. the origin of this saying is during the time of black slavering when the white refer to black race as black monkey and to stop the racist at that time the white introduce the word to change the situation which was not so easy even till date and this gave birth to the word black is beautiful to the black communities.

even if you are a light skin person you are still regarded as black. Christ brown and drake are still refer to as black.

lightening cream is the most sold items till date from cosmetics even people with light skin still want to be lighter.

come down to show biz e.g music video as case study most Africa artiest prefer light skin girls in there music video, its more neat and colorful then dark on camera.

when you visit YouTube for example you will see derk skin people having beef with Africa musicians for featuring only light skin girls on their video this act only shows inferiority complex to light skin whereas you hardly find light skin people beefing over this same act if reverse.

little baby, when a little baby is light skin its loved by all. people want to carry them. also when a girl is too light and beautiful its seen as mami water. mami water is regarded as too beautiful. you hardly find where they called dark skin mami water.

I am nor here to beef or respond to counter attack. I only speak my mind. give me my light skin girls.
Re: The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 02, 2015
Believing light skin to be better does not make it better. It's a widespread fallacy that light skin is more beautiful than dark skin.

3 Likes

Re: The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand by McCarlito(m): 4:09pm On Nov 02, 2015
Naturally dark Ladies...... don't mind the OP..... he's either a sadist or he's selling bleaching cream grin grin grin grin grin
Treasure ur co complexions and always remember BLACK is BEAUTIFUL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand by Ukeachu1(m): 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
McCarlito:
stealing ur signature... u too much
Re: The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand by McCarlito(m): 4:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
Ukeachu1:

stealing ur signature... u too much
Thanks bro grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand by ClassCaptain(m): 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
ok
Re: The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2015
Joel3:
this topic is not about racist but from a reliable statistic observation. half the number of dark skin people wish to be lighter true fact and compare to the number of light skin who wish to be dark.

let not deceive ourselves, the saying black is beautiful is not about dark skin per say but an entire black race. the origin of this saying is during the time of black slavering when the white refer to black race as black monkey and to stop the racist at that time the white introduce the word to change the situation which was not so easy even till date and this gave birth to the word black is beautiful to the black communities.

even if you are a light skin person you are still regarded as black. Christ brown and drake are still refer to as black.

lightening cream is the most sold items till date from cosmetics even people with light skin still want to be lighter.

come down to show biz e.g music video as case study most Africa artiest prefer light skin girls in there music video, its more neat and colorful then dark on camera.

when you visit YouTube for example you will see derk skin people having beef with Africa musicians for featuring only light skin girls on their video this act only shows inferiority complex to light skin whereas you hardly find light skin people beefing over this same act if reverse.

little baby, when a little baby is light skin its loved by all. people want to carry them. also when a girl is too light and beautiful its seen as mami water. mami water is regarded as too beautiful. you hardly find where they called dark skin mami water.

I am nor here to beef or respond to counter attack. I only speak my mind. give me my light skin girls.

Another foo.l on the loose
Re: The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand by Joel3(m): 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2015
McCarlito:
Naturally dark Ladies...... don't mind the OP..... he's either a sadist or he's selling bleaching cream grin grin grin grin grin
here you go again. black is beautiful is not meant for dark skin but an entire race.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand by McCarlito(m): 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
Joel3:
here you go again. black is beautiful is not meant for dark skin but an entire race.
Who Cares
Re: The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
Joel3:

True, proud to be light, check my profile.
Re: The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand by Joel3(m): 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
daretodiffer:

Another foo.l on the loose
like as I said I am not here to beef anyone. so I will pass.

Lalasticala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand by BerryScott(f): 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
#VIVA DARK SKIN kiss
Re: The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
Joel3:

like as I said I am not here to beef anyone. so I will pass.

Lalasticala

No, you are notcheesy

You are here to beef your race.
Re: The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand by Mhizkel(f): 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
I know we all are entitled to our opinion/choice, but Op this your opinion/choice ehn! undecided
Now some dark-skinned ones feeling insecure would start thinking of how to purchase a whitening lotion.

1 Like

Re: The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand by Macgreat(m): 5:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
What's so great about a light skin brain dead female.

1 Like

Re: The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand by Joel3(m): 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
daretodiffer:

No, you are notcheesy

You are here to beef your race.
how did I beef my race? by pointing out fact between light skin and dark skin...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand by yungest(m): 5:39pm On Nov 02, 2015
McCarlito:
Who Cares
NFCS does.......lol
Re: The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand by AfroKnight: 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
It is funny that anyone would think a colour is beautiful and another is not. Is yellow more beautiful than red? Or is blue not as beautiful as black?

Beauty has more to do with shape than with colour. Nice hips, nice (high quality) front and sizeable back grin, cute nose, lovely eyes... These are the parameters for beauty not colour.
Re: The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
Joel3:
how did I beef my race? by pointing out fact between light skin and dark skin...

Fact?

Your silliness is beyond redemption and you need a real hobby.

1 Like

Re: The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand by macaranta(m): 6:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
very immature comparison
Re: The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand by dexcira(f): 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
McCarlito:
. grin selling bleaching cream. Lol. Marketing tngs
Re: The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
I never understood why a Black person would feel superior than another black person based on the color of their skin. It doesn't matter how light skin a person is, a white person will never show favoritism, to a Black race , for being light skin ... Everything is about the nationality that flourishes through a person's blood line not the pigment that configures a person's skin ...

Imean Let's take the plessy v Ferguson case for an example... Plessy was 1/8 percent black .. His mother was African, father was white , and he looked more white than he did black... When he bought his train ticket and reserved his seat on the first class level he was denied access of the seat because he had 1 percent of African in him .. He then took the case to court in 1896 where they had ruled the case as a violation of the segregation laws of Louisiana , in which he lost the case ... He appealed to the supreme Court and lost AGAIN because of the 1% African ...

So that just goes to show that light, Brown, and dark skins are all equal and that the light vs dark skin ideology is just a conspiracy used to keep the black/African race inferior against one another , to have animosity towards other, to look down on the women of the same race, or even to suppress the mentality of black women .... Every black person who has insecurities of their skin should break free of these grey chains that were put into place by the white men and learn how to love the skin that they're in and learn how to love each other ... Without the help of a white man

Everyone is in control of their life . it's a mental thing kiss
Re: The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
Re: The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
You are very wrong @Joel3 on your first premise. I prefer to be even darker than I am right now.

Not all Africans suffer from that light skin inferiority complex.
Re: The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand by Joel3(m): 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
daretodiffer:

Fact?

Your silliness is beyond redemption and you need a real hobby.
can't you respond without throwing insult. are you crazy? do you know me before. you black shiit modafuker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
Joel3:
can't you respond without throwing insult. are you crazy? do you know me before. you black shiit modafuker

I was expecting itcheesy Did you miss the part where you threw jabs at people with darker skin tones cheesy

I was right after all, your silliness is beyond redemption. Your small-minded self needs to find a hobby asap.

1 Like

Re: The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand by oloyede252(m): 7:07pm On Nov 02, 2015
daretodiffer:

I was expecting itcheesy Did you miss the part where you threw jabs at people with darker skin tones cheesy

I was right after all, your silliness is beyond redemption. Your small-minded self needs to find a hobby asap.
did your father abuse your mother or vice versa because you cant type or say anything without insult...anyway we will pray for you
Re: The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand by Bbsharon(f): 7:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
only people with inferiority complex bother much on their looks.
Re: The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
oloyede252:

did your father abuse your mother or vice versa because you cant type or say anything without insult...anyway we will pray for you

Who the hell are you again?

Oh! You are one of the bitter and frustrated men who sees the direct insult but conveniently ignore the indirect insults others throw at women or use to demeaning women. I am going to pretend as if you didn't quote me.

Please ask the silly gu.y to remove his stupid opnion. It is really offensive to women and to my race at large. Thanksgrin

Ciao!cheesy
Re: The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand by Joel3(m): 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
daretodiffer:

you must be crazy. if not for internet where small small children with mtn free 10mb and Nokia java phone. people like you can't talk to me. asshole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Light Skin Are The Most Chosen, The Lighter The Demand by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
Joel3:
you must be crazy. if not for internet where small small children with mtn free 10mb and Nokia java phone. people like you can't talk to me. asshole

Your post is furthering the subconscious belief that light skin colour is more beautiful than black skin. If you really had something to say on skin complexion, it should be something that would improve us not the other way round.

Like I had asked earlier, would you please change your hobby?

I am sorry for the insults but it wasn't my faultundecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things That Makes You A One Minute Man And How To Overcome Them / Should I Still Marry Her? / 10 Ways To Differentiate An Ajebota From An Ajepako In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.