Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,645 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Should I Still Marry Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Marry Her? (2668 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / Will You Still Marry After Seeing This ( Pics Added ) / Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 17, 2016
My heart is broken! I really need your candid advice!!
I just can't sleep. My whole being has been troubled since last night, when she told me the truth about her past.

Met this young girl in one of the northern states when I went for my youth service. So beautiful, young, hard working.......she manages her aunty's restaurant n bar.
I approached her, we became very close friends, and after some months we started dating.

She was still a jambite then! I adviced her to go to school, and she adhered to my advice. We stopped chatting/calling after some years......tho she wanted to come visit when I relocated to lag, but I told her, not to bother, bcoz I was still searching for a job.....i had nothing(reason for the break in communication)

When things started getting better, I rekindled the relationship(tho distant) I asked her about her education and she said she was done with her HND program. I asked her about her past relationship and sex life....and she said she only dated a guy and they had sex severally, and she also had sex with a lecturer who threatened to fail her. I didn't take it to heart Cos I had sex too! I asked if there was any other issue and she said No!

I invited her to lag, so we could be together and also introduce her to my mum and brothers as the woman I want to marry.

Her boob's used to be firm and full before, but when I saw it......it was like she breast fed!(kinda flat) I asked her if she had a baby and she denied. Then I asked why her boobs was flat, and she blamed it on nature!

I also noticed her pus..y had gotten wider that I don't even feel the sex anymore! I asked her again and she denied! Since then, she noticed I've not been happy with her......i don't eat her food at times......we don't really talk much, even under the same roof.

She finally told me the truth last night, saying she had a baby boy and she left him with her mum. I asked who the father was, what he does and where he stays......she couldn't even give me any answer! She was just looking and sobbing, and begging she was sorry.

I love her so much and she loves me(@least a bit) and I've introduced her to my mum, brothers, sisters and friends. I'm just so confused right now.

I need your candid advice.

I know say una go bash me wella, but make una take am easy on me!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by poshestmina(f): 7:04am On Feb 17, 2016
Why hide that kind of thing in the first place?
Don't think I can marry someone that is this secretive embarassed
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Eddygourdo(m): 7:06am On Feb 17, 2016
Woman matter na non-tested. If you like what you see, stick with am, if you don't kindly walk away for another man who could like it. If every man reacted badly to the deceptive nature of women, then we will all be single, try and see beyond the present, if you don't think you could ever grow over the hurts, please there are other babes with standing boobs and unbirthed pussy. Leave Mary amaka alone

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 17, 2016
She has spoken
poshestmina:
Why hide that kind of thing in the first place?
Don't think I can marry someone that is this secretive embarassed
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by pretydiva(f): 7:11am On Feb 17, 2016
Hmmmm.... dis is serious. if u feel u love her enough 2 marry her n she in turn loves u, u can go ahead

Buh let 2 me, I will say u should forget about her. She isn't truthful

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by sinaj(f): 7:17am On Feb 17, 2016
Making decision in emotional matter like dis is quite difficult coz it involve the heart.

You shud try nd see beyond the present,
Do u think you can accept her son nd cope with with the embarrassment from ur family nd friends?

What if crisis arises in ur marriage later, do u think u can handle it without involving this revelation?

Do u think you can ever trust her again?

Marriage isn't what one rush into because of pity,
Nd no time is too later to cancel a wedding contract you feel u can't handle,

Evn if it's an hour b4 the wedding, you can always opt out.

Be Wise!
Marriage is not a bed of roses!!!
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by F22RAPTOR(m): 7:25am On Feb 17, 2016
hahahahahaha.....fallen features giving girls away since 10,000 BC...all I can say is dont marry her out of pity.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Pineapp: 7:25am On Feb 17, 2016
You don't know her in the first place.

You are not sure you know her enough yet.

You are not even sure there are no more secrets.

angry angry angry
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by sinaj(f): 7:34am On Feb 17, 2016
For sale
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Melahou(m): 7:34am On Feb 17, 2016
you really need some thinking to do.
you may not be a happy man in the long run.

so much water has passed the bridge and I think you should let her go.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by VampireeM(f): 7:42am On Feb 17, 2016
This story just reminded me of a friend that wanted to marry one lady after he came back to Nigeria to settle down but after he noticed her pussy was wide and boobs flat he ended the relationship..

IMO, if you cant cope with what you saw pls End the relationship now and dont marry out of pity...
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 17, 2016
I thank you for all your advice!

The major reason why I'm bothered is bcoz I've introduced her to my mum, brothers, sisters, friends and even neighbours as the woman I want to marry!

What do I tell them now? Especially my family and friends!!

If she had told me before coming, I wouldn't have asked her to come!

As I'm typing now, she's crying in the sitting room, while I'm on my bed.

#just so sad and confused#
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 17, 2016
austinosita:

The major reason why I'm bothered is bcoz I've introduced her to my mum, brothers, sisters, friends and even neighbours as the woman I want to marry!

Better a broken relationship than a broken marriage o. Those people you feel you will look like a fool before wen you tell them you've broken up with her will not live with you and her o! Marriage is not pity party,its for a lifetime. If you can't live with her past and son then you both should prolly go your ways.

Abeg this is the first time I'm typing an epistle in any thread. Let my advice not be wasted!
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Jamean(f): 8:19am On Feb 17, 2016
Pineapp:
You don't know her in the first place.
You are not sure you know her enough yet.
You are not even sure there are no more secrets.
angry angry angry
Is that why you are squeezing your face undecided
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Jamean(f): 8:32am On Feb 17, 2016
austinosita:

Right now I think you've ended the relationship in your mind and how to tell people is your issue. First of all, you too stop banging her because you are also reducing what is left, that's being selfish. Since sex and her body nature is like a holy grail to you.

Secondly, You can't keep it for too long, you'd have to tell them. But I'd advise you still respect her confidentiality, they don't really have to know about her past hence you may ruin her chances with someone else.

That aside, you will move on and get married to someone else whom I will assume has not had a child or too many sexual relations. When she eventually starts having children and depending on how lucky her body is... will you be disgusted that she's no longer like you met her, or will you just keep up appearances because the children are for you.
People have gotten married to stainless partners yet the marriage didn't work and vice versa.

My conclusion is, oftentimes if we're not at the other end of the continuum it's really easy for us to run mouth and make conclusions. Everyone deserves a second chance given not out of pity, it didn't happen to you isn't because you didn't something extraordinary. You just had life on a fair troll.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by arofemites(m): 8:34am On Feb 17, 2016
U've been advised enough on NL not to marry d girl. I'm 100% sure dat u don't kno anything abt d lady and even tho u claim u do. Wat abt her family?

Pple u've introduced her to don't matter in ur lifetime journey wit her but ur future n love life r wat matter.

Don't let infatuation rule upon u.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by chericleo(f): 8:37am On Feb 17, 2016
If uv made up ur mind abt not marrying her den tell ur family d main reason because they will try everything possible 2 find out y ur no longer interested. N if uv nat made up ur mind on Wat 2 do. U rili av 2 b careful in d decisions u will make because she already has a child n a male child for dat matter remember dere is a high tendency dat d father of d child will make trouble. Besides u dnt also lik her body anymore buf u still love her. Guy think oh b4 u make ur decisions cos d decisions u make 2day can make or Mar u.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by invinzible1: 8:42am On Feb 17, 2016
Op you are liar from the pity of hell. You went to crop out a story... DEVIL WILL PUNISH YOU...
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by invinzible1: 8:42am On Feb 17, 2016
Op you are liar from the pit of hell. You went to crop out a story... DEVIL WILL PUNISH YOU...
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 17, 2016
Jamean:

Right now I think you've ended the relationship in your mind and how to tell people is your issue. You can't keep it for too long, you'd have to tell them. But I'd advise you still respect her confidentiality, they don't really have to know about her past hence you may ruin her chances with someone else.
That aside, you will move on and get married to someone else whom I will assume has not had a child or too many sexual relations. When she eventually starts having children and depending on how lucky her body is... will you be disgusted that she's no longer like you met her, or will you just keep up appearances because the children are for you.

My conclusion is, oftentimes if we're not at the other end of the continuum it's really easy for us to run mouth and make conclusions. Everyone deserves a second chance given not out of pity, it didn't happen to you isn't because you didn't something extraordinary. You just had life on a fair troll.

That's not the point dear. The lady in question wasn't straight forward herself, I feel its not about the slack pu*sy and sagging breast as much as it is about her past. She should have been upfront about her child even before she came over.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Jamean(f): 8:48am On Feb 17, 2016
invinzible1:
Op you are liar from the pity of hell. You went to crop out a story... DEVIL WILL PUNISH YOU...

In all the academic exam questions we attempt in life, how many do you think exists for real But you don't dare not to answer them because it determines going to the next phase.

Ok. So take the OP's case study as one if you think he cooked the story so that the devil will not punish him.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Jamean(f): 8:50am On Feb 17, 2016
skarlett:

That's not the point dear. The lady in question wasn't straight forward herself, I feel its not about the slack pu*sy and sagging breast as much as it is about her past. She should have been upfront about her child even before she came over.

Story... the average Nigerian man will port asap on hearing that story from the outset. Maybe he should really inquiry about why she didn't tell him early enough.

People feel debased when they are no longer in line with our expectations of them.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 17, 2016
Jamean:

Story... the average Nigerian man will port asap on hearing that story from the outset. Maybe he should really inquiry about why she didn't tell him early enough.

People feel debased when they are no longer in line with our expectations of them.

So? Then he's not for her ni, why lie and be exposed like this later or would she hide d child's existence forever?
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by misspicy(f): 8:55am On Feb 17, 2016
sinaj:
For sale
how much? grin
BTW lala still dey celebrate birthday o
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by sinaj(f): 8:59am On Feb 17, 2016
misspicy:

how much? grin

BTW lala still dey celebrate birthday o
Lol

Na how many days him de use celebrate birthday,

Abi na burial? Lol
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Jamean(f): 9:00am On Feb 17, 2016
skarlett:

So? Then he's not for her ni, why lie and be exposed like this later or would she hide d child's existence forever?

wait let me ask Ifa undecided
have a good day dear
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by kullozone(m): 9:01am On Feb 17, 2016
Nawa oh! She loves you a bit?
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by misspicy(f): 9:06am On Feb 17, 2016
sinaj:
Lol
Na how many days him de use celebrate birthday,
Abi na burial? Lol
lol

as a celebrity,3 days,no front page things grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 17, 2016
invinzible1:

My dear, it's a faceless social media, so you are entitled to type whatever or feel whatever.

I am telling you truth, and nothing but the truth! I can't swear Cos Bible forbids it.......let your yes be yes and No....No, anything outside this.. ............

I couldn't finish typing last night Cos I was more confused! I woke up this morning to finish the typing.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by sinaj(f): 9:35am On Feb 17, 2016
misspicy:

lol

as a celebrity,3 days,no front page things grin
lol grin
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:59am On Feb 17, 2016
VampireeM:
This story just reminded me of a friend that wanted to marry one lady after he came back to Nigeria to settle down but after he noticed her pussy was wide and boobs flat he ended the relationship..

IMO, if you can cope with what you saw pls End the relationship now and dont marry out of pity...
did u just remix my comment? VampireeM
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by sexaddict08(m): 10:29am On Feb 17, 2016
women brain is so stupid. most of them usually fvck d wrong diik. U get mind sha, falling for a beer parlour gal. Oyo

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. / “she Did This When She Caught Me In Bed With Her Husband, Is It Fair” (PHOTOS) / Ladies Are Desperate And Guys Are Using The Opportunity !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.