Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise (4372 Views)

"My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics / Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p / Whenever We Have Misunderstanding, He Will Go And Report Me To His Mom. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:50am On Nov 04, 2015
The bible says it is better to stay on the roof than in same house with a nagging wife. But it's obvious you can't even climb a roof with your yeye 6 bones, and even if you do, she'll climb up there and still beat you like snake wey dem no dey chop.

It's November 5 today OP, have this new year resolution for 2016; Welcome her into the New Year with Gidigbo fight grin. Or if you no fit arrange her with ordinary eyes, buy "cause trouble ", igbo, tramadol and ..... Or just run for your life, she could be possessed with the strength of 6 lions.

WTF! How long has this been going on again? Idowuogbo, abeg come help me give this OP brain-reset slap.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise by cherrybrown(f): 11:00am On Nov 04, 2015
Next time she beat you give her two hot slap and I promise you she will never touch you again
Re: My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise by Niyiframes(m): 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
Macgreat:
I don't like to hear man beating his woman.

Like someone said "take one day to redeem yourself"

The best you can do is use your strength. restrain her by hold both hands, if she struggles fasten your fist so much so that she feels the pain. look straight into her eye and speak some season to her, make her understand that you wouldn't tolerate the usual beatings anymore and you will reciprocate every blow . bottom line, just be scary. wink

Perhaps you enjoy to hear it's the other way round right? your comment sounds like scenarios that only happen in "Drama movies". The op says the wife finds pleasure in beating him all the time, u saying things that practically usually don't work. Yeah he can hold her hands for as long as he can, say all the romantic reasons as u said, but he'll eventually let go right? what happens after, she lands him a very hot slap, or even two. That type of a lady who has guts to raise her hands to hit her man regularly won't listen to those words ok. she'll keep doing it as long the guy keeps taking it. our Op sincerely needs to stop it once and for all....i repeat, just one day revival is all he needs.
Re: My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise by dwen: 4:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
Dajugba:
Wow... Surprise to read such. Be the man of home! Except maybe you look up to her to keep your needs. But that shouldn't stop you from being de man. If you continue with such behaviours, without tackling it on time you girl child may feel it is appropriate to constitue such manner. Like we know, children grow to learn more from parents. But I can't imagine a situation of such. I don't pray to be a victim of such either, but if probably it happenes, I'm not a woman beater I don't mind spanking foolishness out of her, so she may receive sense in aboundance. The matured advice you seek is; if she continue doing this talk to her that you're not weak so she shouldn't make you become aggressive. If she refuse to change like you did specify in your write up, buy coboco without her concept. And if it continue give her a surprise and after that burn the cane, so she would learn that you did it to give her parental orientation because she lacks one. Take my advise, solve the problem. Continue with being patience with such, and your children will tag you as my dad is weak! And tell friends my mummy beat my dad and even injures him. Children sees their father as the first Hero, so don't be the Hero whose daughter will prefer to call her mum for physical defence rather than you. It is mandatory to choose spouse careful wither a lady or a man you determine to be a wife, or a husband to. who you tend to marry determines 90 percent of your joy and how compose you appear.
VERY MATURED, I sincerely appreciate your opinion. Thanks so much brother.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise by dwen: 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
Niyiframes:

Perhaps you enjoy to hear it's the other way round right? your comment sounds like scenarios that only happen in "Drama movies". The op says the wife finds pleasure in beating him all the time, u saying things that practically usually don't work. Yeah he can hold her hands for as long as he can, say all the romantic reasons as u said, but he'll eventually let go right? what happens after, she lands him a very hot slap, or even two. That type of a lady who has guts to raise her hands to hit her man regularly won't listen to those words ok. she'll keep doing it as long the guy keeps taking it. our Op sincerely needs to stop it once and for all....i repeat, just one day revival is all he needs.
thanks so much brother.
Re: My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise by NenyeJay: 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
why on earth should you guyz judge without truthful details. Is it possible for a woman to beat a man dat strong. Of a truth, the woman hit him with her hand but her intention was not to injure him but to show how hurt she felt. Again, What led to the woman trying to show how hurt she was by hitting him. There was an argument, there has always been. The only problem they experience in their home, I mean the only problem is all about women, not money, not becos she does not love him, not becos of material things but women. She is always by him even though, they dont have enough but she is happy even with the little they have. She does not complain because the man in question cant afford much, she is supportive. I'm telling you guyz the truth and nothing but the truth. Even though we owe nobody that but posting such by him and seeing all these comments can be hurtful.

The man was wrong and instead of him admitting his wrongs, the reverse was the case. He always capitalize on the woman weakness which is "reacting so hard when there's issues like that". And you know how annoying that can be especially with women when the other party does not see his wrongs as wrong.

The truth of the matter is this, " the man in question was always chatting with his girlfriends, even the ones that know the wife through him, always calling and receiving their calls (in the midnites too) even when they are together, though he has not taken any of them to bed like he said, but their love chats was degrading and disrespectful to the wife. You can imagine where your husband would be professing love to another woman, telling them how beautiful and sexy they look. imagine where your husband of five years (Legally married) with two beautiful kids would tell one of his girl friends that the wife is his baby mama (Recent development, infact on the 2nd of Nov. 15 was when the cat was let out of the bag). Note: The woman was always confronting the ladies peacefully and they were responsible and reasonable enough to sincerely apologize and to relate their relationships with her husband. This man in question would tell them that he is not married. One of them had to cause a great havoc at the guyz office because he promised to marry her without she knowing the man is married. She had to spend 100 of thousands when the man had an accident with his car on the 26th of June, 2010. He lied he was travelling to PH when that accident occurred, when actually it was on the day of his wedding. This has been going on for the past five years now. The woman in question would always cry herself out at the early stage of their marriage while the man would say she was shedding crocodile tears. At a time, the woman became hard-hearted, instead of crying, it leads to exchanging of words and probably hitting him with her bare hands and not with any weapon, please take note. So many things which I cannot put in words here. Please don't be judgmental without getting the facts. I can only say that God is the only judge here and he knows all that has happened. The woman in question is really in pains and regrets. We read all your comments and its well. God knows the truth.
Re: My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise by dwen: 4:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
NenyeJay:
why on earth should you guyz judge without truthful details. Is it possible for a woman to beat a man dat strong. Of a truth, the woman hit him with her hand but her intention was not to injure him but to show how hurt she felt. Again, What led to the woman trying to show how hurt she was by hitting him. There was an argument, there has always been. The only problem they experience in their home, I mean the only problem is all about women, not money, not becos she does not love him, not becos of material things but women. She is always by him even though, they dont have enough but she is happy even with the little they have. She does not complain because the man in question cant afford much, she is supportive. I'm telling you guyz the truth and nothing but the truth. Even though we owe nobody that but posting such by him and seeing all these comments can be hurtful.

The man was wrong and instead of him admitting his wrongs, the reverse was the case. He always capitalize on the woman weakness which is "reacting so hard when there's issues like that". And you know how annoying that can be especially with women when the other party does not see his wrongs as wrong.

The truth of the matter is this, " the man in question was always chatting with his girlfriends, even the ones that know the wife through him, always calling and receiving their calls (in the midnites too) even when they are together, though he has not taken any of them to bed like he said, but their love chats was degrading and disrespectful to the wife. You can imagine where your husband would be professing love to another woman, telling them how beautiful and sexy they look. imagine where your husband of five years (Legally married) with two beautiful kids would tell one of his girl friends that the wife is his baby mama (Recent development, infact on the 2nd of Nov. 15 was when the cat was let out of the bag). Note: The woman was always confronting the ladies peacefully and they were responsible and reasonable enough to sincerely apologize and to relate their relationships with her husband. This man in question would tell them that he is not married. One of them had to cause a great havoc at the guyz office because he promised to marry her without she knowing the man is married. She had to spend 100 of thousands when the man had an accident with his car on the 26th of June, 2010. He lied he was travelling to PH when that accident occurred, when actually it was on the day of his wedding. This has been going on for the past five years now. The woman in question would always cry herself out at the early stage of their marriage while the man would say she was shedding crocodile tears. At a time, the woman became hard-hearted, instead of crying, it leads to exchanging of words and probably hitting him with her bare hands and not with any weapon, please take note. So many things which I cannot put in words here. Please don't be judgmental without getting the facts. I can only say that God is the only judge here and he knows all that has happened. The woman in question is really in pains and regrets. We read all your comments and its well. God knows the truth.
the man in question is suffering from brain damage as a result of the woman hitting him hard on the head there by causing him bleeding from the ear and nose(2/11/15).
Re: My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise by 53cur3m0d3(m): 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
NenyeJay:

If I may, who are you to the OP? You seem to know a lot about this issue.
Re: My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise by BluStreak(m): 5:15am On Nov 05, 2015
Seriously? shocked
Re: My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise by ruuudboy: 6:19am On Nov 05, 2015
dwen:
FROM A FRIEND.
FOR THE MATURED MIND ONLY, PLEASE ADVISE ME.

(little ones pls stay out of this)
NenyeJay:
God knows the truth.

I believe d man and d woman in question should go offline to solve dis issue.....believe me, this is not the place to get a good advice. There are many kids in here who has never been married and will never understand what u guys are passing through......
Please stop washing your dirty linen outside........
You will hardly get a good advice from so many kids still collecting daily feeding money from their parent in here......
@dwen, please i beg u stop commenting and @nenyejay stay offline too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whats Your View About Waist Beads? / How I Dicksiplined That Naughty Gal Last Night! / World Most Hottest Math Teacher [photos And Video]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.