Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,275 members, 7,815,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise (4375 Views)

"My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics / Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p / Whenever We Have Misunderstanding, He Will Go And Report Me To His Mom. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise by fullstreets: 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
May d gods burn dat six pack u claim to have n if u r lying, may dey inflate ur pot belly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise by nnamdiosu(m): 11:39pm On Nov 02, 2015
dwen:
FROM A FRIEND.
FOR THE MATURED MIND ONLY, PLEASE ADVISE ME.

I have being married for five and half years now and we are blessed with two children, we show so much love to each other, in fact most people that know us usually wish to be like us not knowing that each time we have misunderstanding, she beats me so hard and leave me with injury, after reconciliation she will always say it was out of frustration and she will apologize but that does not stop her from doing it again. I am tall some how huge with six park and very strong too, but I can not imaging beating a woman no matter what she does, and this has being my major problem, some time I will raise my hand to hit her but I just cant do it. she does not want to see any female call me, and I can tell you frankly that I have never cheated on her any day, I don't even have reasons to do that because she is very good on bed. This morning on our way to work, we had an argument, before I knew it she started beating me on starring. please I need matured advise.

(little ones pls stay out of this)

first of all I'll be brief. its very rare to see a real man like you and man to man......ur one of the few real mean we have in a fake world....well done for the maturity and patience with her. however......the issue at stake is a serious one. you'll have to let others in on this e.g pastor, her parents or her senior sibling. this is cos the abuse will continue for as long as it remains hidden. its a cycle. she needs counselling, prayers and more prayers. also wenever u sense an argument.....leave immediately. thanks for proving that we still have loving and matured men out there PS........ignore many of the hypocrites that will comment .someone of them are still 16 going on 17. lastly buy Robb and maybe iodine....cos it might take time for change to come. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
Congratulations mate. I'm happy for you. For your type inherits the Kingdom of god
Re: My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
dwen:
FROM A FRIEND.
FOR THE MATURED MIND ONLY, PLEASE ADVISE ME.

I have being married for five and half years now and we are blessed with two children, we show so much love to each other, in fact most people that know us usually wish to be like us not knowing that each time we have misunderstanding, she beats me so hard and leave me with injury, after reconciliation she will always say it was out of frustration and she will apologize but that does not stop her from doing it again. I am tall some how huge with six park and very strong too, but I can not imaging beating a woman no matter what she does, and this has being my major problem, some time I will raise my hand to hit her but I just cant do it. she does not want to see any female call me, and I can tell you frankly that I have never cheated on her any day, I don't even have reasons to do that because she is very good on bed. This morning on our way to work, we had an argument, before I knew it she started beating me on starring. please I need matured advise.

(little ones pls stay out of this)
your friend must be an endomorph and in his case his body utilized all the reasonable things that his brain needed to develop, how can you tolerate being hit by a woman that's not your mum? please let him do unto others like they do unto him, basically let him give her a once in a lifetime surprise and ensure its a severe one. The wife knows his weakness which is not being able to hit her so she's capitalizing on that but it's time for him to give her a raw and possibly worse taste of her medicine so that she can also experience how sweet it is to be smacked.
#WhoopThatBitch
Re: My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 03, 2015
nnamdiosu:

first of all I'll be brief. its very rare to see a real man like you and man to man......ur one of the few real mean we have in a fake world....well done for the maturity and patience with her. however......the issue at stake is a serious one. you'll have to let others in on this e.g pastor, her parents or her senior sibling. this is cos the abuse will continue for as long as it remains hidden. its a cycle. she needs counselling, prayers and more prayers. also wenever u sense an argument.....leave immediately. thanks for proving that we still have loving and matured men out there PS........ignore many of the hypocrites that will comment .someone of them are still 16 going on 17. lastly buy Robb and maybe iodine....cos it might take time for change to come. wink
that's the thing that's is messing the world up today, little thing we can use the blessing that God gave us to solve we will run to pastors and whatnot, have you heard about natural science? the guy was too sissy to put his wife in her place and now she's gunning for his place. she wants to be the man in the relationship/marriage family sometimes is like a pack of wolves there needs to be an alpha and most times women will tempt you or wrestle to be the alpha or control you and when you oblige ? you're done for.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise by utenwuson: 3:07am On Nov 03, 2015
have you ever asked her how she ll feel if u beat her same way she beats u? d theory dt implies dt a man cnt beat a woman doesn't mean u cnt flog her like a kid she is! she really wanna knw if yur strong to defend her if trouble arise n all u do is lament ur woes on NL? please do d needful n lock d door, put off ur shirts n beat, I mean really tk ur tym @ least 4 hours of constant flogging dt ll av mark all over her! next tym she nurse d idea of even tapping u for a convo, she ll b scared! but wait oooooo! wat if she s actually stronger than u? pls don't lock d door n throw d key away pls!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise by eyinjuege: 6:50am On Nov 03, 2015
Yeah, hang around till she breaks your head with a pestle Mr 6pack.
Re: My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 03, 2015
Harbosede02:
Op.....the truth is bitter.....

Yu are a weakling angry

Well said. Op is the kinda guy that would be afraid to "give it to me hard" if I want it hard. Lolz!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise by Owliver(m): 6:55am On Nov 03, 2015
feminists take note especially daretolife abi watin be that girl name sef. take note incase another one come wey the man na him dey kpokpo the wife una no go come dey yern nonsense. equality is really working i like it grin
Re: My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise by Owliver(m): 6:56am On Nov 03, 2015
evegran:

Well said. Op is the kinda guy that would be afraid to "give it to me hard" if I want it hard. Lolz!
nice pics baby. i love it
Re: My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 03, 2015
Owliver:
nice pics baby. i love it

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise by khristals(m): 8:19am On Nov 03, 2015
I think u dont hit her ur scared of her.. not cos ur a gentleman
Re: My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise by dwen: 8:27am On Nov 03, 2015
Niyiframes:

Absolutely man, just one day revival is ok... she go change, knowing that u can actually fight back and hurt her at the back of her mind, she'll definitely think twice before raising her hands at you again. I don't support hitting or beating a woman tho, but your case is quite exceptional bro, do it once and revive yourself before it's too late...Nigga! angry angry angry angry
. Thanks bro
Re: My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise by dwen: 8:29am On Nov 03, 2015
icedbeatz:
your friend must be an endomorph and in his case his body utilized all the reasonable things that his brain needed to develop, how can you tolerate being hit by a woman that's not your mum? please let him do unto others like they do unto him, basically let him give her a once in a lifetime surprise and ensure its a severe one. The wife knows his weakness which is not being able to hit her so she's capitalizing on that but it's time for him to give her a raw and possibly worse taste of her medicine so that she can also experience how sweet it is to be smacked.
#WhoopThatBitch
okay, thank you
Re: My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise by dwen: 8:32am On Nov 03, 2015
utenwuson:
have you ever asked her how she ll feel if u beat her same way she beats u? d theory dt implies dt a man cnt beat a woman doesn't mean u cnt flog her like a kid she is! she really wanna knw if yur strong to defend her if trouble arise n all u do is lament ur woes on NL? please do d needful n lock d door, put off ur shirts n beat, I mean really tk ur tym @ least 4 hours of constant flogging dt ll av mark all over her! next tym she nurse d idea of even tapping u for a convo, she ll b scared! but wait oooooo! wat if she s actually stronger than u? pls don't lock d door n throw d key away pls!
lol, okey thanks
Re: My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise by dwen: 8:37am On Nov 03, 2015
fullstreets:
May d gods burn dat six pack u claim to have n if u r lying, may dey inflate ur pot belly.
. this discussion was meant for the adults and not children like you, pls read TC next time.
Re: My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise by dwen: 8:37am On Nov 03, 2015
icedbeatz:
that's the thing that's is messing the world up today, little thing we can use the blessing that God gave us to solve we will run to pastors and whatnot, have you heard about natural science? the guy was too sissy to put his wife in her place and now she's gunning for his place. she wants to be the man in the relationship/marriage family sometimes is like a pack of wolves there needs to be an alpha and most times women will tempt you or wrestle to be the alpha or control you and when you oblige ? you're done for.
ok.
Re: My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise by focus7: 9:11am On Nov 03, 2015
Op I wish I truly know the advice I can give you. I realised you are a responsible man who has respect for the feminine gender and could not hurt them. I think the best you could is always call your wife to orientate her every after the deed, the result may not be immediate but it is tremendous.
Re: My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise by fullstreets: 9:46am On Nov 03, 2015
dwen:
. this discussion was meant for the adults and not children like you, pls read TC next time.
i read it alright, just dat u r a disappointment to both adult n children.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise by NemzySeries(m): 11:22am On Nov 03, 2015
it wud pain me more if u paid her dowry & wedded her in a church/mosque Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo

1 Like

Re: My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise by blessedfavoured: 12:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
Op i feel for u eehnn cry cry but let her continue beating u for now,she will change one day huh?**rotflmao!!**

You forgot to add "pray for her"
Re: My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise by LOVEGINO(m): 6:50am On Nov 04, 2015
dwen:

I thought we asked the little ones to stay away?.
. Wife, beat u? How ll u explain such rubbish to your children? U deserve flogging.
Re: My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise by bentenny(m): 7:51am On Nov 04, 2015
Estharfabian:
God! I'm liking Her already..."grin" wink
yeah but if it was the other way round,you will cry blue murder and crucify him with words calling him a wife beater undecided undecided
Re: My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 04, 2015
bentenny:

yeah but if it was the other way round,you will cry blue murder and crucify him with words calling him a wife beater undecided undecided
Well, this is A Rare Case..wink It Has to be treasured..."grin"

PS...LoL! It can't be the other way Round...Coz I'd kill Any Nigga that Raises A Finger on me...tukwando style...cry undecided
Re: My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise by bentenny(m): 9:02am On Nov 04, 2015
Estharfabian:
Well, this is A Rare Case..wink It Has to be treasured..."grin"

PS...LoL! It can't be the other way Round...Coz I'd kill Any Nigga that Raises A Finger on me...tukwando style...cry undecided
grin grin grin yeah rite.."tukwando style" cheesy ...hope u don't meet an "undertaker" like nigga..cos he wont just kill u,u will be sent to hades.. grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 04, 2015
bentenny:

grin grin grin yeah rite.."tukwando style" cheesy ...hope u don't meet an "undertaker" like nigga..cos he wont just kill u,u will be sent to hades.. grin grin grin
"grin" iffa hear! undecided
it's really Easy to kill A nigga...just kick him right in his balls...wink
He'll die A smooth death..."grin"
Re: My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise by bentenny(m): 9:24am On Nov 04, 2015
Estharfabian:
"grin" iffa hear! undecided
it's really Easy to kill A nigga...just kick him right in his balls...wink
He'll die A smooth death..."grin"
Not Undertaker tongue tongue
he wears iron pants cheesy cheesy
ur kicking foot will definitely have a slow and smooth death... grin
Re: My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 04, 2015
Dis must b a joke, 6 packs. r meant for rugged men not weaklings
Re: My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise by Tkini(f): 9:40am On Nov 04, 2015
@ op don't you think you should report to her parents because its unheard off for a wife to beat her husband, she doesn't put your kids into consideration. You know how kids run their mouth. They may just innocently tell their friends and that's how it spreads.
Re: My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise by Macgreat(m): 9:48am On Nov 04, 2015
I don't like to hear man beating his woman.

Like someone said "take one day to redeem yourself"

The best you can do is use your strength. restrain her by hold both hands, if she struggles fasten your fist so much so that she feels the pain. look straight into her eye and speak some season to her, make her understand that you wouldn't tolerate the usual beatings anymore and you will reciprocate every blow . bottom line, just be scary. wink

1 Like

Re: My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise by fexyrich(m): 9:48am On Nov 04, 2015
The Op is sure a weakling..Cos God knows i would never beat a woman but if situations like this occur a very hot slap would do the magic..I mean a very hot one!! I cant tolerate such shit from any woman!!For christ sake am a man not a kid,why would a weak woman lay a hand on me..If i register that slap on her face am very sure the fear of that slap would make her never to try it again..Op you are a man and u must be in charge,A woman can never be in charge of my marriage..GOd Forbid!!

She knows your a weakling thats why she would continue to beat you up cos she knows u cant do more than a dead rat..I bet you if u continue like this she would brake your head one day and would come back to apologies..Let me tell you a secret women hate men like you.it makes them feel less secure with the feeling that u are not man enough..If u act up sometimes the begin to see u in a different light..But i have never said u shld beat up ur wife..Just do d needful and walk out to avoid further temptation!!She would begin to respect d man in u frm dat day..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise by Dajugba: 10:14am On Nov 04, 2015
Wow... Surprise to read such. Be the man of home! Except maybe you look up to her to keep your needs. But that shouldn't stop you from being de man. If you continue with such behaviours, without tackling it on time you girl child may feel it is appropriate to constitue such manner. Like we know, children grow to learn more from parents. But I can't imagine a situation of such. I don't pray to be a victim of such either, but if probably it happenes, I'm not a woman beater I don't mind spanking foolishness out of her, so she may receive sense in aboundance. The matured advice you seek is; if she continue doing this talk to her that you're not weak so she shouldn't make you become aggressive. If she refuse to change like you did specify in your write up, buy coboco without her concept. And if it continue give her a surprise and after that burn the cane, so she would learn that you did it to give her parental orientation because she lacks one. Take my advise, solve the problem. Continue with being patience with such, and your children will tag you as my dad is weak! And tell friends my mummy beat my dad and even injures him. Children sees their father as the first Hero, so don't be the Hero whose daughter will prefer to call her mum for physical defence rather than you. It is mandatory to choose spouse careful wither a lady or a man you determine to be a wife, or a husband to. who you tend to marry determines 90 percent of your joy and how compose you appear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out This Celebrities With Big Hot Boobs And Sexy Cleavage! 18+ Photos / Some Women Can Be So Mad,see What This Woman Did To My Car Just Because Of.... / The Word "Love" Is A Scam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.